Crush - MGM Grand
3799 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
MGM Grand Hotel & Casino
ContinentalPrice: $31 to $50
Crush - MGM Grand
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.crushmgm.com/
- Phone: 7028913222x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: 5:30 pm - 10:30 pm Sunday - Thursday
Dinner: 5:30 pm - 11:30 pm Friday & Saturday
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Continental, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: William DeMarco
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Weekend Brunch, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: The 7,000-square-foot restaurant is divided into two rooms, each designed to transport guests to a distinctive environment. The entryway of the restaurant opens on a “greenhouse” garden, with lighting that emulates the natural migration of the sun. The doorway at the back of the garden reveals the dining cellar, which is comprised of a room length barrel-vault, composed of white brick. The cellar also features a private dining room, comfortable for parties of up to forty people. Each dining room contains a bar for dining and mingling. The restaurant is available for corporate parties, special events and buy-outs, with the garden room seating 130 and the cellar’s capacity at 100.
- Private Party Contact: Manager 7028913222x
A word from Crush - MGM Grand
A celebration of food, drinks, good feeling and good friends, CRUSH offers a welcoming, dynamic setting fueled by the celebrated cuisine of Executive Chef William DeMarco and an expertly curated list of wine, spirits and beer. CRUSH offers a chef-driven cosmopolitan shared-plate menu, with selections inspired by traditional favorites as well as standouts from various regions around the world. Menu items are intended to be shared and are portioned as either small plates or plates, for the more indulgent.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Crush - MGM Grand reviews from OpenTable diners
81 reviews since May 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (39)romantic (39)fit for foodies (36)good for groups (34)hot spot (19)vibrant bar scene (18)late-night find (16)notable wine list (15)neighborhood gem (3)great for lunch (2)kid-friendly (2)scenic view (1)Show More
- First time at CrushJackVIPDined on 8/17/2014We enjoyed our meal. Service was a bit slow. Food was good. We will try it again.Special Features:
- BrookeGDined on 8/16/2014Great place for dinner, cool decor, good food that is reasonably priced.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MJC808VIPDined on 8/15/2014The date artichoke pizza and the ricotta gnocchi were standouts in flavor. The Nutella Squeeze (ice cream sandwich with chocolate whipped cream, nutella cream and caramelized hazelnut) wasn't big on the Nutella flavor but made for a delicious dessert. The restaurant was too dark and it was hard to see the food. Overall, the food was decent, I'd like to try more dishes, but the ones I had other than those mentioned were just okay.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very goodAnnivDinDined on 8/11/2014Had a great evening at Crush, went there for dinner and I had a NY strip steak which was excellent. My wife had a margarita pizza which she enjoyed as well. Service was great and it was a very nice peaceful setting. Would definetly go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overpriced decent meal bad serviceNomnationDined on 8/10/2014When we first arrived the hostess gave us a less than warm welcome barely making any eye contact. Our waiter wasn't very attentive, and the "Sunday special" was also less than satisfying, and in my opinion way overpriced. I don't mind an expensive meal as long as it's satisfying and I don't feel like I paid for what I got.
- MehKatbear79Dined on 8/8/2014If you are looking for a pretentious atmosphere, you got it. We had a reservation and got right in, which was nice. Took a while for anyone to take our drink order. The food was good, but a bit stingy for the prices. The shrimp risotto had a whole 3 shrimp in it. There was only one women's restroom, so we had to wait at times in a line. And it was pretty loud overall. Food was pretty tasty. Water glass stayed full. Had better meals elsewhere, however. Wouldn't go back.Special Features:
- Bad customer service.mikesfinedineVIPDined on 8/8/2014We were late due finding restaurant and traffic.Our table was given to someone else, without even checking with us. We reserve to experience this place a month in advance. Nancy front desk hostess was rude and had bad attitude, like she owns the restaurant. Maricio was running around, prettending like he was working hard, or hardly working.We saw plenty of empty tables, but had to wait additional 30min before the concert.Luck of consideration for customers. Food was alright, but won't be back.Wouldnot reccomend.
- Thanks for a memorable experiencefood4lifeDined on 8/4/2014Crush is beautiful, comfortable, great food & service. Appetizers & dessert were fabulous. Only suggestion is to turn down the music a little bit and/or choose more romantic music to match setting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic food nice ambienceJssalesDined on 8/3/2014Great food. Loved the Australian rack of lamb and the risotto. Very nice ambience with a romantic and intimate feelSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place for a special occasionbirthdayinvegasDined on 8/2/2014Was visiting Vegas to celebrate my birthday. Was able to make a reservation for 7 people here. The service and speed to get are food was very timely. The food was really good and was presented in very visually appealing way. It made our dinner very special. And they gave us a birthday dessert to share on the house! Would definitely go back next time I'm Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Post Show GemOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 8/1/2014Always creative cocktails to match the menu that makes this a great spot to grab a nite before or after the show. Try and get the low table at the bar that seats 8 for a fun time w your group. Gnocchi w shirt ribs a must try small plate. Pizza/flatbreads just the right size to get some energy back after a show and before hitting the tables or club.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandinghellobethkittyDined on 8/1/2014Worth the walk through the behemoth that is the MGM. Go for the hand crafted cocktails, scallop benny, and kale salad with mushroom vinaigrette - stay for the nutella-dessert-that-will-change-your-life. Relaxing, upscale ambiance. Unique music. Pretty people in a pretty place, with crave-worthy dishes.Special Features:
- GreatyumyumDined on 7/19/2014The food was excellent and so was the service. I loved the options available--we were a large group with varying tastes and appetites and there was something for everyone. The drinks were delicious, too. I'd definitely return to Crush.Special Features:
- Viva Las VegasOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 7/18/2014Excellent service, great menu, and delicious food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/15/2014We had a great time at Crush. We went at 5:30 and it was almost empty. The steak was great. Really enjoyed it.Special Features:
- Romantic for FoodiesBruceDined on 7/12/2014Sort of hidden at the MGM Grand, Crush is well worth looking for. A great small plates menu with terrific variety. We shared the salt & pepper frites with the garlic aioli as an absolutely killer appetizer. Then my wife had the braised short-rib ricotta gnocchi and I had the scallops crudo and shared the lamb meatballs. With the differences in food, we ordered wine by the glass. We have terrific frites at a local brasserie, but each of the other small plates provided us with new preparations of base ingredients that we love. Each was a new, and marvelous, eating experience. Combine the excellent food with the intimate lighting and the privacy of our booth and we had a romantic evening for foodies.Special Features:
- Special birthday dinner w/ friendsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/5/2014It was beautiful inside and the service was incredible. We had 5 in our party (incl my chef hubby) and we were thrilled with the food. The scallops Benny was a big hit with everyone and the ladies enjoyed the fancy tease cocktail. Would definitely recommend and return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Before a ShowtravelledwellDined on 7/4/2014This recreated MGM location has a nice ambiance. The food was fresh, yet nothing was extremely remarkable. Each dish seemed to miss the mark in one way or another. The Scallop Benny was nice, yet would've been nicer had the chorizo sausage not been a hockey puck. The flatbread was the only stand out. We had the curry shrimp which was loaded with shrimp and asparagus. Our arugula salad had much to much lemon, we asked for oil and vinegar to cut the taste. Overall it's very convenient for a show with good ambiance, ok service and food.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Noise levelOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/3/2014We met friends there and found it difficult to visit because of the volume of the in house musicSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I loved dining at Crush!lasvegasfoodieDined on 7/2/2014Crush was the perfect choice to meet friends from out of town. The service was wonderful and the food great. The pizza I ordered was a little cold upon reaching the table and the wine list by the glass should definitely include more choices. There is only one for Chardonnay. There is a vegetarian menu and a gluten free menu which is awesome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Huge disappointmentnerdychipetteDined on 6/28/2014I was really looking forward to dining at Crush, but it did not live up to the hype. Our food took a long time to come out, and it didn't all come at once. My Caesar salad came first, and it was delicious except for the pretzel croutons which were impossible to chew. It didn't mind that so much. Then my shrimp risotto came. Only three shrimp! They were fine but the risotto was not good and worst of all cold. I was so hungry by this point that I ate it anyway. My friend's side of broccoli order didn't get put in at first so it came after our main course. It was good but it was strange to eat it last. Everything totally overpriced of course. And lots of staff standing around talking. The best thing about Crush is that it is somewhat quiet.
- TwinTwinDined on 6/26/2014Wonderful find for us. Food presentation was outstanding. One of the best pizzas we've had. Will definitely return.Special Features:
- service was on spot!ChechiDined on 6/21/2014Thanks to Josh our waiter. He was very knowledgeable and professional. His was very attentive. An asset to your restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Twice as niceHealthyEaterDined on 6/20/2014Food and experience were so good the first time, we went back the following evening. Uniquely flavorful food. Best arugula salad my wife has ever had.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A fun night outEJonDined on 6/15/2014We were there for Father's Day. We ordered two rounds of small plates and flatbreads for our main meal. There wasn't a bite left. We loved the gnocci, shrimp risotto, curry shrimp flat bread, date and artichoke flat bread, and scallops. The desserts were heavenly and fun to share. It felt loud but we were able to hear everyone at the table.Special Features:
- Crush crushed it!SunnyDined on 6/10/2014We thoroughly enjoyed dinner at Crush. We went early before the David Copperfield show at The MGM. We brought our 11 and 9 year old sons and I found it to be very kid friendly. The service was prompt, efficient, and friendly. All of our food was delicious but the shrimp risotto was so amazing that we ordered a second one.Special Features:
- Excellent new place in MGMmonster910Dined on 6/8/2014We had an early dinner before the Copperfield show. The food was excellent.
- MarkDVMDined on 6/7/2014Was 1/4 filled. Quiet. Drinks were not good for the cost. Have had better meals.Special Features:
- Dark and loud, substandard serviceFrankVIPDined on 5/24/2014It was too dark to read the menu. We were not the only table to need the flashlight app on our phones. The music was loud, rhythmic. The lighting/music is basically night club. The décor is more staid/stolid, at odds with the nightclubiness. Servers forgot two different items for our party of 4; it took a while for one to come back to the table so we could let her know; correction of the omissions took some time. The food made up for the service. Smaller portions than restaurants often have, but that is good. On vacation, I don't want so much that I would want a doggie bag. We had appetizers, entrée, and dessert: all excellent, flavorful, quality ingredients.I would recommend this to a friend.
- other good choices on the stripRichVIPDined on 5/23/2014Not bad -not great -has potential The restaurant has a great ambiance and wine list - off to a great start and then very average.Special Features:
- great food!!!!dijack23Dined on 5/13/2014the 8oz steak and the chicken pizza were incredible. if we ever come back to the mgm grand we will 100% eat at this restaurant again. we made a reservation 5-6 days in advance and it was all ready and waiting for us. i give crush a 10 outta 10Special Features:
- Mothers day DinnerMichaelsDined on 5/11/2014We had heard about Crush Through some friends , I believe you Know him , So we deciced to try Crush ' The Service was Execellent We Loved the small plates A terriffic way to try things and share, I think you have the best ceaser salad on the strip, The Gnocci and short riibs Is A great dish, We had a small pizza And saute mushrooms which your waitress had them make for me and my wife had a salad with pershutto pardon my spelling . I will say you folks need to reach the locals your Marketing is falling short here in the burbs, Many of my neighbors had not heard of Crush It's a excellent place for an intermit dinner , We are new to Las Vagas , But we now have a go to place. in Las VegasSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/10/2014Staff was very friendly and helpful, the food was very good. The only issue I had regarded the seating, it almost felt like family style seating because the two tables on either side of us were so close.Special Features:
- Get the sea bass!kristiwmuDined on 5/10/2014Went here for a pre-show dinner in Vegas and the food did not disappoint! The sea bass was cooked perfectly (in a steam bag - so cool!) and my friend's steak was "the best of her life." Service was attentive, but not annoying. Lighting is dark for a nice private feel.Special Features:
- Great Food and Friendly ServiceSteaksnchopsDined on 5/9/2014The food was excellent. We started off with caeser salads that were delicious. My main dish was a NY strip steak that was really good. There is a great beer and wine list. The service was great. The place was full and everyone seemed very satisfied. Next time I am in town I will eat there againSpecial Features:
- The following 73 reviews are from the Crush - MGM Grand reviews archive.
- Tries too hardJTF2000Dined on 4/30/2014Very expensive for creative but in the end average food...Special Features:
- Crush - April 2014enigma60Dined on 4/29/2014The server explained that the dishes are meant to be shared but it wasn't very clear how big the dishes are etc. which caused some confusion when ordering and we ended up not quite ordering enough food. Overall the food was very good and presented well. The desserts were all superb.Special Features:
- Tapa-Style DiningPatBatemanDined on 4/24/2014The bar is like a Tapa-Bar with non-Spanish Tapas. Everything has its price and remember you need several items to overcome your hunger.Special Features:
- WineAndDineDined on 4/23/2014It would have been nice to know a coffee and baileys was $15 before we ordered it. $30 for 2 coffee and baileys was a little shocking when we got our cheque. Seeing as how this item wasn't on the menu, I felt like our server could've mentioned it. Other than that, everything was pretty decent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Goodfoodlover1Dined on 4/19/2014our menu choices were limited and the quality was just so -soSpecial Features: