212 South Bois D Arc
Forney, TX 75126Neighborhood:
EuropeanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.crumbzz.com/
- Phone: 2145419665x
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast & Lunch served all day:
Monday-Friday 7:30 am - 2 pm;
Saturday 7:30 am - 3 pm
Sunday: 9:30 am - 3:00 pm.
Crumbzz also hosts private events & parties at its beautiful Historic Downtown Forney Bistro.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Dessert, European, Contemporary European
- Executive Chef: J Stephen Sadler
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Cafe, Counter Seating, Delivery, Entertainment, Farm to Table, High Tea, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access
- Catering: Crumbzz caters business and private parties in the East Dallas and Kaufman County areas.
- Entertainment: Crumbzz provides an evening menu of its most popular dishes and entertainment every 2nd Saturday of the month (7-9 pm) during its Crumbzz@Night performances. Acts range from blues and jazz to Celtic and Americana. The company welcomes walk ins but check first, since it does take reservations and often all tables are taken by show time. Crumbzz also sends email updates to enthusiasts on its mailing list highlighting the acts that it has scheduled. Keep up with the latest offerings and acts, make sure you get on our mailing list!
A word from Crumbzz
Located 23 miles east of Dallas, in Forney, TX, the Crumbzz European Bistro has a uniquely European feel, where art, music & the Crumbzz culinary creations co-exist in harmonious symphony. The offerings & atmosphere is more like Italy or France than small town Texas. The family's 400-year old Austrian recipe crumb cakes are found here. Sounds of Bocelli & Brightman fill the dining area, where guests enjoy the comfort of Italian marble counters, blue slate floors, Carrera leather seating and sculpted aluminum tables which add to the chic feel of this exquisite contemporary pavilion. The beauty of this bistro is the perfect setting for the uniquely European menu which features; Gaufre Liège waffles, Gamberaia blueberry ricotta pancakes, Caprese salad, Gruyere egg soufflé, Fribourg grilled cheese, mushroom spinach quiche, Roma tomato basil soup, Albacore tuna salad's & sandwiches & vanilla Crumbler ice cream, each prepared by classically trained chefs.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Crumbzz reviews from OpenTable diners
- great find!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/8/2014Quaint little cafe with great food!!! Travel thru Forney and never knew this was there and now so glad I found it!!!!Special Features:
- CrumbzzCarolynVIPDined on 11/30/2013Crumbzz is a foodie oasis in the suburb of Forney. Urban, artsy décor, and flambéed oatmeal. What's not to love?Special Features:
- Love the place but we waitedCarolynVIPDined on 7/9/2013Love the place but we waited an hour for our food to arrive after ordering. :(Special Features:
- Don't let being in Forney stop you!JnaniDined on 5/12/2013Just go. Great architecture, great ambience, stellar food. It's like going through a wormhole and finding yourself in Greenwich Village.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Brunch was very good!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/12/2013We went for the first visit with my Mom on Mother's Day and really enjoyed ourselves. I prefer the smaller, privately-owned restaurants to the chains and found Crumbzz to be a nice find. Menu was interesting and we want to return to try some of the other dishes. Being from NY, we were intrigued by the crumbcake, which turned out to be delicious. Lots of crumb topping, which is of course what makes it! Although just a bit different from the topping we used to eat in NY bakeries (which included white, powdered sugar), it was well worth every penny! We will definately return, alhough I didn't realize how far Forney was. Oh, and it was nice to meet the owner-chef, Mr Sadler, who stopped by to chat with us. Thank you!Special Features: