CR's The Restaurant
287 Exeter Road
Hampton, NH 03842Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
CR's The Restaurant
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.crstherestaurant.com/
- Phone: 6039297972
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday - 11:30 a.m.- 2:30 p.m. Lunch - 4:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Monday - Thursday - 5:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Friday - 5:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Saturday - 11:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. Lunch - 5:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Chris Veatch
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: CR's The Restaurant hosts both luncheon and dinner events at the restaurant. The Private Tuscan Dining Room is available for your special event or corporate function. The Tuscan Room will comfortably seat 45 for an elegant sit down dinner or up to 55 for a cocktail party. The entire restaurant can also be booked for larger events of up to 180 guests.
- Private Party Contact: Holly Sault 6039297972x
A word from CR's The Restaurant
Classic American Fare with an eclectic twist and a Farm to Table consciousness. Expansive and Unique Wine by the Glass list with Local Craft Beers on Draft and an impressive Cocktail List.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
CR's The Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
1 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance5Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (1)good for groups (1)hot spot (1)neighborhood gem (1)notable wine list (1)romantic (1)special occasion (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Grand OpeningfoodforcathVIPDined on 10/17/2014We had 8:00 dinner reservations and went with another couple. We had to wait 15-20 minutes for our table even though I booked through Open Table. They ran out of the scallops that were listed on the menu. Our friends ordered pumpkin crème Brule. It tasted nothing like pumpkin or crème Brule as it was not crystallized on top either. Disappointing dessert. The place is nice and the rest of the food was very good. Portions are good. It was the first week so it was a little crazy. We would like to go back and try the other entrees on the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.