CR's The Restaurant
287 Exeter Road
Hampton, NH 03842Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
CR's The Restaurant
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.crstherestaurant.com/
- Phone: 6039297972
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday - 11:30 a.m.- 2:30 p.m. Lunch - 4:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Monday - Thursday - 5:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Friday - 5:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Saturday - 11:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. Lunch - 5:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Chris Veatch
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: CR's The Restaurant hosts both luncheon and dinner events at the restaurant. The Private Tuscan Dining Room is available for your special event or corporate function. The Tuscan Room will comfortably seat 45 for an elegant sit down dinner or up to 55 for a cocktail party. The entire restaurant can also be booked for larger events of up to 180 guests.
- Private Party Contact: Holly Sault 6039297972x
A word from CR's The Restaurant
Classic American Fare with an eclectic twist and a Farm to Table consciousness. Expansive and Unique Wine by the Glass list with Local Craft Beers on Draft and an impressive Cocktail List.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
CR's The Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
14 reviews since July 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (10)neighborhood gem (8)vibrant bar scene (8)good for groups (7)fit for foodies (6)notable wine list (6)hot spot (5)romantic (3)kid-friendly (2)late-night find (1)great for brunch (1)great for lunch (1)Show More
- Service was great, food was okOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/29/2014We had great service but the food was just ok. I had Statler chicken that I could have made better at home and the broccoli rab was inedible. The halibut was cooked medium rare and the white bean sauce had zero flavor. This restaurant opened a couple of weeks ago but they should have more of the basics worked out by now. Will not go back. Too many other great restaurants to choose from.
- Great new restaurant on seacoast!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/28/2014Excellent dinner! I had swordfish that was wonderfully moist with tasty sauteed spinach. My Mom had delicious grilled salmon. My h sband and Dad both raved about their scallops with roasted squash! Great wine list! Great ambiance. A tad noisy but the great food makes up for that. Chuck Rolochek and Chef Chris have done it again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CR's The Restaurant - Exceptional!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/27/2014I heard that renowned restaurateur Chuck Rolecek had opened CR's and had to try it. I was not at all disappointed. The atmosphere and ambiance is right where it needs to be - casually elegant is my term. The cocktail and wine list is fit for any high-end establishment. Th menu is wonderfully diverse including pizza! The waitstaff from the hostess, general manager, and server are all exceptional and attentive, just the right mix. I was there with my son for dinner - they made us feel special and we were never hurried. We had a starter, salads, entrees, dessert and coffee - everything came [at the right time] and was prepared to perfection. The price point is perfect.Special Features:
- alfrn26Dined on 10/25/2014Great find in Hampton. I think they still have a few minor kinks to work out but I would definitely return soon. I had the scallops; god choice, but my only constructive criticism would be that 4 scallops should be standard rather than 3...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Saturday Date NightSaturdaydatenightDined on 10/25/2014My husband and I traveled close to an hour to try this new restaurant for the first time - our Saturday date night. The location was easy to find; the ambiance was very nice and the food was outstanding. The only draw back was that the service was very slow. If you have 3 hours for dinner, then I'd recommend this restaurant for the food was delicious!Special Features:
- Needs improvement.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/25/2014We had an early reservation and we were seated promptly. Placed at tables that were small and close together. We could hear the conversation of the couple next to us. Not really how we wanted to celebrate. Server gave us water then it took 20 minutes to get a drink after asking 3 different servers. Our waitress was busy but there were 5 others standing doing nothing. After finally ordering it seemed to improve. Food was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Well doneScottDined on 10/24/2014As someone who frequented this restaurant when it was Bonta, we are very pleased with the changes. I give a 10/10 and we will definitely be back many times in the future. Well done...Special Features:
- Still too newbiccaDined on 10/18/2014We were a big fan of CR Sparks in Bedford so could not wait to try the new restaurant. We had early reservations on their first Saturday night. Drinks - Martinis' were warm despite asking that they be extra chilled. Food was good but not great. We had the tuna appetizer - just ok. My husband said his steak was perfect but the sides were lackluster. I ordered the scallops - not bad but not something I would order again. We ordered deserts but they never arrived so we cancelled them. Service was uneven. You could tell that it was just due to the restaurant being so new. The place was packed by 8:00 and both the staff and kitchen must have been trying to keep up. The restaurant has all the makings of a great place and just needs more time.Special Features:
- Grand OpeningfoodforcathVIPDined on 10/17/2014We had 8:00 dinner reservations and went with another couple. We had to wait 15-20 minutes for our table even though I booked through Open Table. They ran out of the scallops that were listed on the menu. Our friends ordered pumpkin crème Brule. It tasted nothing like pumpkin or crème Brule as it was not crystallized on top either. Disappointing dessert. The place is nice and the rest of the food was very good. Portions are good. It was the first week so it was a little crazy. We would like to go back and try the other entrees on the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 42 reviews are from the CR's The Restaurant reviews archive.