Crown and Anchor British Pub
1350 E. Tropicana Ave.
Las Vegas, NV 89119Neighborhood:
Near the Strip
BritishPrice: $30 and under
Crown and Anchor British Pub
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.crownandanchorlv.com/
- Phone: 7027398676
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Daily: 4:00am - 11:00am
Lunch and Dinner: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, British
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area, Smoking Area (bar only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Las Vegas's original Trivia Quiz at 9:30pm on Thursday evenings, Karaoke at 10:00pm on Wednesday evenings
A word from Crown and Anchor British Pub
A Las Vegas institution for nearly 20 years, Crown & Anchor is an award-winning, authentic British Pub located just minutes off the Strip, with a warm, wooden, nautical themed decor. Popular with both locals and tourists alike, year after year. Crown & Anchor offers 30 beers and ciders on tap from all over the world, as well as a full bar for our dining room. Our menu is served 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and offers a large selection of traditional British favorites and American fare, at very reasonable prices. Our Fish & Chips is famous! Pets are welcome on our patio, too. Food specials include all-you-can-eat fish & chips on Monday evening, and Sundays we offer a traditional Sunday Roast. Pabst Blue Ribbon 20-oz. draughts are a bargain $1.00 all Sunday night. If you’re looking for a little entertainment, Las Vegas' original trivia quiz is at 9:30pm on Thursdays, and Karaoke starts at 10pm Wednesdays. Video poker at the bar. A tasty, comfy, entertaining pub experience!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Crown and Anchor British Pub reviews from OpenTable diners
- way off stripnotavegasfanDined on 2/5/2014Good place for quiet meeting, food was typical British fare for the most part. Bland with very little flavor, appetizers seemed like they were for the most part straight out of the freezer bag. Wait staff dressed the part and were very attentive.Special Features:
- The food was good and theGraceVIPDined on 1/28/2014The food was good and the service was ok, but the noise level was awful. Our table wobbles and the waitress just put more coasters under one leg.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Feels like we are in England!opentableguest1Dined on 1/6/2014I love the fish and chips here! The atmosphere makes you feel like you have gone to England! Great English Pub! I've been to England several times and the fish and chips here are just like I've had in England! Lots of beer on tap too! We will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cracking Good Fish and Chip FeastAllinAlanDined on 12/23/2013Monday's C&A offers All you care to eat Fish and Chips. 4 in our group this time. With three of us having the Fish one had the Cottage Pie. All was excellent. A friend recommended I have a "Sammy Clause" shot. The waitress at first didn't know of this drink. She found out from the barman. That is one strong shot! C&A is a cozy place with a wonderful charm, one of my Favorites!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NEAT ENGLISH PUB IN LAS VEGASSteveCVIPDined on 9/7/2013We were in Las Vegas and wanted to try something casual and off the crowded strip. We found the Crown and Anchor British Pub on the Internet and decided to give it a try. The food, drinks, and service were all very good. My wife said her Scotch Egg was one of the best she had ever had. The decor and setup of the restaurant and bar areas also gave you the feel of being in an authentic English pub. I would recommend this location to anyone that wants a good drink, food, and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great British foodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/3/2013We heard about this place from a friend and decided to try it. It was really fun and great decor. We went to try the fish and chips and ended up trying those, the cottage pie, and the Cornish pasty. We also started with the gigantic delicious Yorkshire pudding starter, Wow that was good. We had a great time and we don't even drink!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.