823 5th Ave N
Seattle, WA 98109Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.eatatcrow.com/
- Phone: 2062838800
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday and Monday: 4:30pm - 9:00pm, Tuesday - Thursday: 4:30pm - 10:00pm, Friday and Saturday: 4:30pm - 11:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Modern European, Comfort Food, Contemporary American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Our Private Dining Area can accommodate up to 30 seated guests and can be separated from the main dining room by a large red velvet curtain.
- Private Party Contact: Philip Van Seters 2062838800
A word from Crow
Conveniently located in the Lower Queen Anne neighborhood, not five minutes from downtown Seattle, Crow is blocks from Seattle Center and its myriad of attractions (Seattle Opera, theatres, concerts, sports, etc.). Our unique urban location combines a vibrant yet neighborhood atmosphere. We have a chef's counter and full dining room with a private dining area reservable for up to 30 people. We have a full bar and an international wine list recognized for its exceptional values. Reservations are recommended.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerContemporary American
Crow reviews from OpenTable diners
96 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (77)fit for foodies (67)romantic (29)special occasion (27)good for groups (20)notable wine list (20)hot spot (16)vibrant bar scene (12)late-night find (4)kid-friendly (3)great for outdoor dining (1)great for brunch (1)Show More
- Eating CrowOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/17/2014I picked this spot for a special date night with my boyfriend and was disappointed. All of our starters (we had 3) were lackluster and lacked flavor and finesse. Multiple times I caught myself thinking 'i could have stayed in and made that'. The entrees were better, but the plates still arrived lacking complexity and excitement. The staff was accommodating, but the space lacked ambiance and the overall aesthetic was just lost on me (perhaps because there wasn't much). I had been looking forward to trying Crow for quite some time, as I was under the impression given the menu pricing that this would be a great place for a special evening out. Instead noise from the bar took over the whole space and the meal itself left a lot to be desired.Special Features:
- Fantastic foodcrushthereviewDined on 10/12/2014The proscuitto wrapped chicken was outstanding! I don't usually go out in search of chicken due its rather bland palatabliity. Crow takes the most boring of meats and made a fantastic dish. I had to return here 3 times during my visit because of the quality of the food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another Great ExperienceTheOccasionalSplurgersDined on 10/11/2014We were once again impressed and spoiled by Crow. Our party of 4 loved everything we ordered. The prawn appetizer with creamy polenta, the gnocchi with mushrooms and squash and the gin cocktail with violet and lemon. Everything was amazing! Our server was very attentive and knowledgeable. Friendly but not too chatty. We talked it up to our friends and they were not disappointed. Thank you for another great experience at Crow!Special Features:
- bookladyDined on 10/11/2014Crow is always a great place for pre-show dinner. Service is quite good and we are always out on time without geeling rushed.Special Features:
- Good food, nice place to dineappreciategoodrestaurantsDined on 10/11/2014Often dine here before events at Seattle Center, downside is parking as if weather is poor mean parking twice. Menu offerings are not extensive but are varied with 5 starters, 4 soup/salad, 6-8 entrees. Pear, lettuce, hazelnut salad was large enough to split for two & nice light salad. Fall gnocchi is great - kale, mushrooms, squash. Pan roasted chicken had crisp skin but was moist. Green beans were squeaky (very lightly cooked) so if anyone has issues with chewing they should ask for a different vegetable. Chocolate tart was good. Only mix-up was on wine. We ordered French pinot, but American one with similar name was presented. Place is dark, we didn't catch the $25 more $ different bottle, both server and our mistake.Special Features:
- Wonderful!!!LulaleeDined on 10/10/2014My husband and I were in Seattle for a weekend getaway (we live in Portland) and found this spot near our hotel. We got the shrimp, chorizo and grits, wedge salad and chicken wrapped in prosciutto. It was DELICIOUS-so good that we had to come back the next night to try some other dishes!!! We live in a great food city so we can be hard to impress...but Crow is amazing. Day two we ordered the pork and the gnocchi-it was once again amazing! Great food, great environment and a great way to celebrate our 15th wedding anniversary weekend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect spot before the balletGrumpyMamaVIPDined on 10/4/2014Great service and food. Enjoyed the charcuterie plate and then a perfect salad. Would love to see another option or two with beef on the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delish!HeddylynDined on 10/3/2014The complimentary oil/balsamic and bread was wonderful. The balsamic vinegar was plummy and smooth. Next, the cheese plate. Although only 3 cheeses (in my experience, should be five) were served, the figs, sweet cherries, jam and salty flatbread made up for it. A Cabernet paired with the BEST lasagna was great. I had the oatmeal stout ice cream sandwich. No big deal. I would've been happy without it. This place is worth checking out. It is on the loud side but it was a Friday night.Special Features:
- Love this placemkellerVIPDined on 9/26/2014Crow is a favorite of ours. The food is consistently good, the portions are large (often enough to share) and the prices are reasonable. It is not often that you find entrees this good for under $20. The specials add variety to the already changing menu.Special Features:
- What a treat in Seattle!LivetoeatDined on 9/21/2014My husband & I were staying at the Hampton Inn prior to a cruise and they suggested Crow, just a couple of blocks away. We were totally knocked out by the food and service. We sat at the Chef's Counter and loved every minute, watching our food being meticulously prepared and chatting with the Chef who knew his stuff. We shared the bread salad with heirloom tomatoes as a starter and it was delicious. All the while I was watching my perfect piece of Filet Mignon being seasoned and seared and then finished off in the oven at the same time my husband's chicken wrapped in Prosciutto was also cooking in a delectable sauce. Both dishes when finished were gorgeous to look at, but outstanding in taste and tenderness.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Holy CROW!!!!!IssaquahFAVDined on 9/19/2014This neighborhood gem is fabulous. Great drinks, food, and service not to mention reasonability priced. Menu is limited but prepared to perfection. We have been a fan of the sister restaurant BETTY in upper Queen Ann that does not disappoint either. Both are top notch! Keep up the good work.Special Features:
- JuliegirlDined on 9/18/2014Crow is one of our go to restaurants - whether it is a celebration or merely having a drink and a nosh - it is always the perfect place to go!Special Features:
- North west style fresh foodVashonwineDined on 9/11/2014Very decently priced super fresh food. The green bean salad and pan roasted chicken with bacon are recommended. Also good wine selection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent as alwaysMikeVIPDined on 9/11/2014Consistently good and always good value at Crow. I eat at Crow about once a month and am never disappointed.Special Features:
- Consistently Crow!SeattleDinerVIPDined on 9/2/2014Crow is my "go to" restaurant. The food and service are consistently excellent. Love the 20 for 20 wine menu Sunday - Thursday. It is a great value.Special Features:
- JFoodieDined on 8/30/2014I was unhappy with the grilled salmon because it was clearly smoked or cured, and the menu never said so. That said, the chicken wrapped in prosciutto and the lasagna and the beef tenderloin were very well executed. The highlight of the meal, though, was our peach cobbler. To. Die. For. Notable wine list and very nice ambulance. I was pleased overall.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A treasureOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/30/2014A small but lovely menu. The grilled peach and green bean salad was perfect!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great food!steveDined on 8/29/2014Best foodie place we've found since moving to Seattle several months ago from NY.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great find!napagirlVIPDined on 8/23/2014Crow is everything you want in a neighborhood restaurant. Down to earth staff, relaxed vibe, excellent food, reasonably priced. Loved it!Special Features:
- Great neighborhood findOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/16/2014Nice place with friendly ambience. Really great cocktails! Started with fresh oysters which were awesome. Arugula beet salad with pistachios yummy. Lamb chops were perfectly grilled. We were given 2 comp dishes; a side of potatoes and a really great ice cream dessert. It was unexpected and topped off a lovely evening.Special Features:
- Our Favorite SpotJsprattDined on 8/16/2014One of the most consistently fantastic dining experiences out there. We have been enjoying special nights out at Crow for 8 years and are always delighted by the great food, awesome experience and staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Super great findSonnyBoyDined on 8/14/2014Tripadvisor has this rated very high in restaurants for all Seattle and it came through. The summer lamb chop was delicious to the very last bite. The s'more creme brûlée was (despite sounding a bit odd) divine.Special Features:
- Good food, great servicehmbterriVIPDined on 8/12/2014Great little neighborhood spot. Loved the cheese plate, salmon and the cucumber/avocado soup.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- No Air ConditioningOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 8/11/2014Eclectic crowd, innovative food. I have 15 important clients for dinner and was not told there was no air conditioning, and it was 86 degrees that day. Needless to say the group was sweating and I had to spend most of the night apologizing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing dinner at CrowLillyDined on 8/9/2014This was my 5th time dining here and I have never been disappointed. This time I ordered the lamb chops and they were cooked perfectly and so flavorful. The cous cous on the side with tomatoes, cucumber and feta was also delicious. My husband had the lasagna, which he also really enjoyed. They have a small menu, but a good variety and generous portions. They also have interesting drink specials. The service is always great and it's fun to sit at the counter and watch the chefs preparing the meals.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice with a Seattle hipster vibejudyGDined on 8/8/2014Sophisticated venue with a small but nice menu..go for a nice meal . Not for kidsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good place pre-concertgerkDined on 8/8/2014Crow has become our go-to key arena concert dinner. Good food, good value & in general can get us in /out timely as to get to the Key 'just in time. This time our server was a bit more addled than normal not sure if he was new(er) or just having a bit of an off day.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Superb FoodDougPDined on 8/8/2014I really enjoyed my experience here. Reservations are really essential. I learned this when I tried to walk in on a Wednesday. If a restaurant is packed mid-week, that's good sign. The chef is exceptional.Special Features:
- Excellent seasonal specialsBrianSDined on 8/7/2014I have eaten here over a dozen times. The Crow c ontinues to surprise me with tasty seasonal specials served and presented by exceptionally friendly staff. A hidden gem!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Flawlessricky6Dined on 8/2/2014The staff at Crow completely surpassed our expectations. My wife and I dine at Crow whenever we visit Seattle, about 3-4 times per year. Last week we brought some family members from California to dinner at Crow, Chef's Counter seating. The chef's were very engaging.The food was outstanding; Grilled lamb chops, perfectly seasoned and cooked, and of course the prosciutto wrapped chicken: best chicken anywhere. Our server knew the menu, and made an excellent wine recommendation. They never disappoint at Crow.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Repeat dining at CrowshamanicmanDined on 7/27/2014This restaurant is a gem- imaginative menu, friendly staff, delicious food, a non-rushed atmosphere. And delightfully quiet by contemporary Seattle standards. Easy location, typically easy street parking, tho' prob not so when Seattle Center is bustling with events. I will go back often.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Most Excellent!HardtoPleaseSister1VIPDined on 7/25/2014Party of 4 dined early prior to theater. The service, the food, the atmosphere were all excellent. The menu changes with the season and we were impressed x 4! Lovely chilled avocado soup, remarkable salads, sausage with ratatouille, lovely filet, and pasta was unique too...we tried several reds and the lemon custard topped it all off nicely. This is now our neighborhood fav! Thank you all at Crow!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PerfectUnravelDined on 7/23/2014This little find was a result of leaving the space needle & we were starving. A trip advisor review led us here. The pan seared chicken was perfect! The salmon was superb. S'mores creme brûlée & strawberry shortcake w lemon scented whipped cream also exceeded our expectations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hotel recommendationrobbielouDined on 7/20/2014I did a lot of google searching before arriving in Seattle, but none of it revealed Crow. The hotel recommended it and we canceled a prior reservation to dine at Crow instead. Boy are we glad we did. Locally purveyed fare served by pleasant people in a beautiful space and only a short walk from the hotel. Other than getting the salmon special and not the Adam's sausage dish that I ordered everything was perfect. The salmon was exquisite so I didn't mind the mistake.Special Features:
- Summer dining at CrowshamanicmanDined on 7/17/2014warm welcoming restaurant, surprisingly quiet, and very good service. The menu was indeed imaginative and the Fish of the day(CopperRiver salmon) was beautifully done and presented. Nice portions Good attentive service, very admirable wine list. Shied away from dessert but the menu looked appealing. easy parking in the 'hood.Special Features:
- Not great....Lizzy8219VIPDined on 7/17/2014I had made a dinner reservation for my family. Our waitress, although she was nice, first night and first table was ours. Let's just say there needed to be more training because she didn't put in one of our orders (although she was nice and comped us a dessert). The food had mixed reviews... Some really loved their dish like the lasagna and some not so much like the salmon special. Overall would not go back given the other great options in seatle.
- A top restaurant!JoanVIPDined on 7/16/2014Kudos to the chef for combining ingredients that go so well to make tasty dishes. Everything we had was delicious, especially the lasagna. The service was superb as well. A great neighborhood spot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Date night.PeckishDined on 7/12/2014Went to crow for a date with my boyfriend. We had a lovely time. The food and drinks were great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great place to gatherFoxesDined on 7/8/2014We go often and enjoy the food so much especially the beet salad and the chicken. These are a must!Special Features:
- Dinner before Cyndi Lauper & Cher!Nesi54VIPDined on 6/28/2014Wonderful dinner-drinks, wine. Great waiter-highly recommend the prosciutto wrapped chicken=pan seared-sauce was amazing and green beans done just right. Great local Seattle place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.