823 5th Ave N
Seattle, WA 98109Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.eatatcrow.com/
- Phone: (206) 283-8800
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday and Monday: 4:30pm - 9:00pm, Tuesday - Thursday: 4:30pm - 10:00pm, Friday and Saturday: 4:30pm - 11:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Modern European, Comfort Food, Contemporary American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Our Private Dining Area can accommodate up to 30 seated guests and can be separated from the main dining room by a large red velvet curtain.
- Private Party Contact: Philip Van Seters 2062838800
A word from Crow
Conveniently located in the Lower Queen Anne neighborhood, not five minutes from downtown Seattle, Crow is blocks from Seattle Center and its myriad of attractions (Seattle Opera, theatres, concerts, sports, etc.). Our unique urban location combines a vibrant yet neighborhood atmosphere. We have a chef's counter and full dining room with a private dining area reservable for up to 30 people. We have a full bar and an international wine list recognized for its exceptional values. Reservations are recommended.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerContemporary American
Crow reviews from OpenTable diners
114 reviews since July 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (89)fit for foodies (81)special occasion (36)romantic (34)hot spot (28)good for groups (24)notable wine list (18)vibrant bar scene (14)late-night find (8)great for brunch (1)Show More
- Yummy nom nomsVincentDined on 11/17/2014Went here as a group of 4, prompt seating with our reservation, great wine, exquisite food, happy staff, couldn't ask for anything more.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ignored!Waiting2longDined on 11/10/2014We came into town looking forward to a great meal at Crow. We had made reservations on line and loved how the menu read. Our plane was late so we called and told them we needed to move our reservations from 8:00 to 8:30. When we arrived at 8:30 no one would seat us. We stood waiting as the entire staff went about their business and never acknowledged our presence. We finally sat at the bar ourselves, asked for a menu, and were allowed to order. The bartender became somewhat nice after sometime. The food was creative and tasty. However, the service was not what you expect when you go out to dine for a special evening, even late.Special Features:
- Very Good Food in a CaveKaseyDined on 11/10/2014It's pretty dark in there, but Crow served a fine dinner, and the waiter, although very cool, was also prompt and good natured. We took my 90 year old mother and out of town relatives there, and everyone had a lovely evening.Special Features:
- Excellent Service, Delicious FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 11/7/2014We were running late to dinner and were short for time to catch an event at the Seattle Center. The waiter asked if we had time constraints and then steered us away from anything that would take too long to prepare. The food arrived very quickly and was delicious!Special Features:
- Fantastic food!jvfoodieDined on 10/28/2014Great service too. We tried for restaurant week and was great- particularly the shrimp and grits and ice cream sandwich but everything was yummy- we'll be back!Special Features:
- Great good, awesome staffjedieasyDined on 10/25/2014Went to Crow with a friend in a rainy, windy Saturday night. We ordered our food and then the neighborhood's power went out. The staff didn't miss a beat and we ate with candlelight. Delicious dishes (especially the pork) and a very memorable night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Seattle Must!TomPyDined on 10/25/2014The staff were great. Smiles all around. The food was amazing. I will go again for sure. You will not be disappointed. Everyone at our table ordered different things and we all tried everyone else meals and they were all amazing. I would give it a 6 out of 5 atleast.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great as usualursel1Dined on 10/25/2014Oysters/veg entree/sancerre who needs more? Place was jammed early for opera, but service and kitchen were poutstanding!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A special findKingstonManDined on 10/23/2014Chose Crow on a recommendation of a prior patron, and sought the Restaurant Week 3 for $30 choices. The choices on the 3 for $30 menu were straight off their regular menu, and portions appeared to be the same as one would expect on a regular menu. And to the portion aspect, salads and entrees were generous. Service was excellent and efficient.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous and DeliciousMochatelDined on 10/22/2014I chose Crow for a night of visiting with a friend from out of town, on a night before going to the opera...and it was fabulous. Our waiter was so helpful, accommodating and friendly, which was a great way to start. And then we got our food, which was stellar! Pan roasted chicken with prosciutto entree and the brown butter gnocchi entree were both delicious. Wine selection was great. Pleasurable overall experience. I hadn't been to Crow in a while, but now it is on my go-to list.Special Features:
- Always a favoriteGerpVIPDined on 10/22/2014The food is consistently fresh, well-prepared and well-presented. I love that they have a daily fish special and always their unique and delicious lasagne. We like the atmosphere and the service is always good too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wine for $20!LFSSeattleDined on 10/21/2014I loved the food at Crow, and especially loved that they offer 20 different bottles of wine for $20 each (weeknights).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Brown Butter Gnocchi = HeavenSarahDined on 10/20/2014I love Crow, don't make it here nearly often enough. We went last night for SRW (Seattle Restaurant Week):Marinated Cauliflower Salad (with fennel, sultanas, pine nuts, & manchego), it was amazing, great combination of flavors. Brown Butter Gnocchi (with mushrooms, squash, kale, & parmesan), this was heaven, the portion was so large I had lunch today which reminded me to write this review because it was still absolutely amazing. Prosecco and Pear Sorbet,the pear was delicious, the sorbet was ok. Sautéed Prawns & Spanish Chorizo over creamy grits, which was fantastic. House Lasagna w/Italian sausage, first disappointing item. It was missing something and the noodles were a little too soft. Service was fine, nothing impressive.Special Features:
- Great Restaurant Week find!MItravelerDined on 10/20/2014My husband and I had a wonderful Restaurant Week dinner at Crow. The food was excellent--I had gnocci, he had pork tenderloin. He loved his pickled caulifower and manchego salad. I loved the chocolate tart! We were also delighted to find their 20 bottles for 20 dollars list, where we found a lovely pinot. Our waitress was attentive and very sweet. We'll definitely come back again when we're in the neighborhood.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Eating Crowdinner42Dined on 10/17/2014I picked this spot for a special date night with my boyfriend and was disappointed. All of our starters (we had 3) were lackluster and lacked flavor and finesse. Multiple times I caught myself thinking 'i could have stayed in and made that'. The entrees were better, but the plates still arrived lacking complexity and excitement. The staff was accommodating, but the space lacked ambiance and the overall aesthetic was just lost on me (perhaps because there wasn't much). I had been looking forward to trying Crow for quite some time, as I was under the impression given the menu pricing that this would be a great place for a special evening out. Instead noise from the bar took over the whole space and the meal itself left a lot to be desired.Special Features:
- Fantastic foodcrushthereviewDined on 10/12/2014The proscuitto wrapped chicken was outstanding! I don't usually go out in search of chicken due its rather bland palatabliity. Crow takes the most boring of meats and made a fantastic dish. I had to return here 3 times during my visit because of the quality of the food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another Great ExperienceTheOccasionalSplurgersDined on 10/11/2014We were once again impressed and spoiled by Crow. Our party of 4 loved everything we ordered. The prawn appetizer with creamy polenta, the gnocchi with mushrooms and squash and the gin cocktail with violet and lemon. Everything was amazing! Our server was very attentive and knowledgeable. Friendly but not too chatty. We talked it up to our friends and they were not disappointed. Thank you for another great experience at Crow!Special Features:
- bookladyDined on 10/11/2014Crow is always a great place for pre-show dinner. Service is quite good and we are always out on time without geeling rushed.Special Features:
- Good food, nice place to dineappreciategoodrestaurantsDined on 10/11/2014Often dine here before events at Seattle Center, downside is parking as if weather is poor mean parking twice. Menu offerings are not extensive but are varied with 5 starters, 4 soup/salad, 6-8 entrees. Pear, lettuce, hazelnut salad was large enough to split for two & nice light salad. Fall gnocchi is great - kale, mushrooms, squash. Pan roasted chicken had crisp skin but was moist. Green beans were squeaky (very lightly cooked) so if anyone has issues with chewing they should ask for a different vegetable. Chocolate tart was good. Only mix-up was on wine. We ordered French pinot, but American one with similar name was presented. Place is dark, we didn't catch the $25 more $ different bottle, both server and our mistake.Special Features:
- Wonderful!!!LulaleeDined on 10/10/2014My husband and I were in Seattle for a weekend getaway (we live in Portland) and found this spot near our hotel. We got the shrimp, chorizo and grits, wedge salad and chicken wrapped in prosciutto. It was DELICIOUS-so good that we had to come back the next night to try some other dishes!!! We live in a great food city so we can be hard to impress...but Crow is amazing. Day two we ordered the pork and the gnocchi-it was once again amazing! Great food, great environment and a great way to celebrate our 15th wedding anniversary weekend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect spot before the balletGrumpyMamaVIPDined on 10/4/2014Great service and food. Enjoyed the charcuterie plate and then a perfect salad. Would love to see another option or two with beef on the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delish!HeddylynDined on 10/3/2014The complimentary oil/balsamic and bread was wonderful. The balsamic vinegar was plummy and smooth. Next, the cheese plate. Although only 3 cheeses (in my experience, should be five) were served, the figs, sweet cherries, jam and salty flatbread made up for it. A Cabernet paired with the BEST lasagna was great. I had the oatmeal stout ice cream sandwich. No big deal. I would've been happy without it. This place is worth checking out. It is on the loud side but it was a Friday night.Special Features:
- Love this placemkellerVIPDined on 9/26/2014Crow is a favorite of ours. The food is consistently good, the portions are large (often enough to share) and the prices are reasonable. It is not often that you find entrees this good for under $20. The specials add variety to the already changing menu.Special Features:
- What a treat in Seattle!LivetoeatDined on 9/21/2014My husband & I were staying at the Hampton Inn prior to a cruise and they suggested Crow, just a couple of blocks away. We were totally knocked out by the food and service. We sat at the Chef's Counter and loved every minute, watching our food being meticulously prepared and chatting with the Chef who knew his stuff. We shared the bread salad with heirloom tomatoes as a starter and it was delicious. All the while I was watching my perfect piece of Filet Mignon being seasoned and seared and then finished off in the oven at the same time my husband's chicken wrapped in Prosciutto was also cooking in a delectable sauce. Both dishes when finished were gorgeous to look at, but outstanding in taste and tenderness.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Holy CROW!!!!!IssaquahFAVDined on 9/19/2014This neighborhood gem is fabulous. Great drinks, food, and service not to mention reasonability priced. Menu is limited but prepared to perfection. We have been a fan of the sister restaurant BETTY in upper Queen Ann that does not disappoint either. Both are top notch! Keep up the good work.Special Features:
- JuliegirlDined on 9/18/2014Crow is one of our go to restaurants - whether it is a celebration or merely having a drink and a nosh - it is always the perfect place to go!Special Features:
- North west style fresh foodVashonwineDined on 9/11/2014Very decently priced super fresh food. The green bean salad and pan roasted chicken with bacon are recommended. Also good wine selection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent as alwaysMikeVIPDined on 9/11/2014Consistently good and always good value at Crow. I eat at Crow about once a month and am never disappointed.Special Features:
- Consistently Crow!SeattleDinerVIPDined on 9/2/2014Crow is my "go to" restaurant. The food and service are consistently excellent. Love the 20 for 20 wine menu Sunday - Thursday. It is a great value.Special Features:
- JFoodieDined on 8/30/2014I was unhappy with the grilled salmon because it was clearly smoked or cured, and the menu never said so. That said, the chicken wrapped in prosciutto and the lasagna and the beef tenderloin were very well executed. The highlight of the meal, though, was our peach cobbler. To. Die. For. Notable wine list and very nice ambulance. I was pleased overall.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A treasureOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/30/2014A small but lovely menu. The grilled peach and green bean salad was perfect!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great food!steveDined on 8/29/2014Best foodie place we've found since moving to Seattle several months ago from NY.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great find!napagirlVIPDined on 8/23/2014Crow is everything you want in a neighborhood restaurant. Down to earth staff, relaxed vibe, excellent food, reasonably priced. Loved it!Special Features:
- Great neighborhood findOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/16/2014Nice place with friendly ambience. Really great cocktails! Started with fresh oysters which were awesome. Arugula beet salad with pistachios yummy. Lamb chops were perfectly grilled. We were given 2 comp dishes; a side of potatoes and a really great ice cream dessert. It was unexpected and topped off a lovely evening.Special Features:
- Our Favorite SpotJsprattDined on 8/16/2014One of the most consistently fantastic dining experiences out there. We have been enjoying special nights out at Crow for 8 years and are always delighted by the great food, awesome experience and staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Super great findSonnyBoyDined on 8/14/2014Tripadvisor has this rated very high in restaurants for all Seattle and it came through. The summer lamb chop was delicious to the very last bite. The s'more creme brûlée was (despite sounding a bit odd) divine.Special Features:
- Good food, great servicehmbterriVIPDined on 8/12/2014Great little neighborhood spot. Loved the cheese plate, salmon and the cucumber/avocado soup.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- No Air ConditioningOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 8/11/2014Eclectic crowd, innovative food. I have 15 important clients for dinner and was not told there was no air conditioning, and it was 86 degrees that day. Needless to say the group was sweating and I had to spend most of the night apologizing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing dinner at CrowLillyDined on 8/9/2014This was my 5th time dining here and I have never been disappointed. This time I ordered the lamb chops and they were cooked perfectly and so flavorful. The cous cous on the side with tomatoes, cucumber and feta was also delicious. My husband had the lasagna, which he also really enjoyed. They have a small menu, but a good variety and generous portions. They also have interesting drink specials. The service is always great and it's fun to sit at the counter and watch the chefs preparing the meals.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice with a Seattle hipster vibejudyGDined on 8/8/2014Sophisticated venue with a small but nice menu..go for a nice meal . Not for kidsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.