823 5th Ave N
Seattle, WA 98109Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.eatatcrow.com/
- Phone: 2062838800
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday and Monday: 4:30pm - 9:00pm, Tuesday - Thursday: 4:30pm - 10:00pm, Friday and Saturday: 4:30pm - 11:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Modern European, Comfort Food, Contemporary American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Our Private Dining Area can accommodate up to 30 seated guests and can be separated from the main dining room by a large red velvet curtain.
- Private Party Contact: Philip Van Seters 2062838800
A word from Crow
Conveniently located in the Lower Queen Anne neighborhood, not five minutes from downtown Seattle, Crow is blocks from Seattle Center and its myriad of attractions (Seattle Opera, theatres, concerts, sports, etc.). Our unique urban location combines a vibrant yet neighborhood atmosphere. We have a chef's counter and full dining room with a private dining area reservable for up to 30 people. We have a full bar and an international wine list recognized for its exceptional values. Reservations are recommended.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerContemporary American
Crow reviews from OpenTable diners
99 reviews since May 21, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (81)fit for foodies (69)special occasion (31)romantic (30)good for groups (25)notable wine list (22)hot spot (18)vibrant bar scene (17)late-night find (7)kid-friendly (3)great for lunch (1)great for outdoor dining (1)great for brunch (1)Show More
- North west style fresh foodVashonwineDined on 9/11/2014Very decently priced super fresh food. The green bean salad and pan roasted chicken with bacon are recommended. Also good wine selection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent as alwaysMikeVIPDined on 9/11/2014Consistently good and always good value at Crow. I eat at Crow about once a month and am never disappointed.Special Features:
- Consistently Crow!SeattleDinerDined on 9/2/2014Crow is my "go to" restaurant. The food and service are consistently excellent. Love the 20 for 20 wine menu Sunday - Thursday. It is a great value.Special Features:
- JFoodieDined on 8/30/2014I was unhappy with the grilled salmon because it was clearly smoked or cured, and the menu never said so. That said, the chicken wrapped in prosciutto and the lasagna and the beef tenderloin were very well executed. The highlight of the meal, though, was our peach cobbler. To. Die. For. Notable wine list and very nice ambulance. I was pleased overall.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A treasureOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/30/2014A small but lovely menu. The grilled peach and green bean salad was perfect!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great food!steveDined on 8/29/2014Best foodie place we've found since moving to Seattle several months ago from NY.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great find!napagirlVIPDined on 8/23/2014Crow is everything you want in a neighborhood restaurant. Down to earth staff, relaxed vibe, excellent food, reasonably priced. Loved it!Special Features:
- Great neighborhood findOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/16/2014Nice place with friendly ambience. Really great cocktails! Started with fresh oysters which were awesome. Arugula beet salad with pistachios yummy. Lamb chops were perfectly grilled. We were given 2 comp dishes; a side of potatoes and a really great ice cream dessert. It was unexpected and topped off a lovely evening.Special Features:
- Our Favorite SpotJsprattDined on 8/16/2014One of the most consistently fantastic dining experiences out there. We have been enjoying special nights out at Crow for 8 years and are always delighted by the great food, awesome experience and staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Super great findSonnyBoyDined on 8/14/2014Tripadvisor has this rated very high in restaurants for all Seattle and it came through. The summer lamb chop was delicious to the very last bite. The s'more creme brûlée was (despite sounding a bit odd) divine.Special Features:
- Good food, great servicehmbterriVIPDined on 8/12/2014Great little neighborhood spot. Loved the cheese plate, salmon and the cucumber/avocado soup.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- No Air ConditioningOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 8/11/2014Eclectic crowd, innovative food. I have 15 important clients for dinner and was not told there was no air conditioning, and it was 86 degrees that day. Needless to say the group was sweating and I had to spend most of the night apologizing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing dinner at CrowLillyDined on 8/9/2014This was my 5th time dining here and I have never been disappointed. This time I ordered the lamb chops and they were cooked perfectly and so flavorful. The cous cous on the side with tomatoes, cucumber and feta was also delicious. My husband had the lasagna, which he also really enjoyed. They have a small menu, but a good variety and generous portions. They also have interesting drink specials. The service is always great and it's fun to sit at the counter and watch the chefs preparing the meals.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice with a Seattle hipster vibejudyGDined on 8/8/2014Sophisticated venue with a small but nice menu..go for a nice meal . Not for kidsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good place pre-concertgerkDined on 8/8/2014Crow has become our go-to key arena concert dinner. Good food, good value & in general can get us in /out timely as to get to the Key 'just in time. This time our server was a bit more addled than normal not sure if he was new(er) or just having a bit of an off day.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Superb FoodDougPDined on 8/8/2014I really enjoyed my experience here. Reservations are really essential. I learned this when I tried to walk in on a Wednesday. If a restaurant is packed mid-week, that's good sign. The chef is exceptional.Special Features:
- Excellent seasonal specialsBrianSDined on 8/7/2014I have eaten here over a dozen times. The Crow c ontinues to surprise me with tasty seasonal specials served and presented by exceptionally friendly staff. A hidden gem!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Flawlessricky6Dined on 8/2/2014The staff at Crow completely surpassed our expectations. My wife and I dine at Crow whenever we visit Seattle, about 3-4 times per year. Last week we brought some family members from California to dinner at Crow, Chef's Counter seating. The chef's were very engaging.The food was outstanding; Grilled lamb chops, perfectly seasoned and cooked, and of course the prosciutto wrapped chicken: best chicken anywhere. Our server knew the menu, and made an excellent wine recommendation. They never disappoint at Crow.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Repeat dining at CrowshamanicmanDined on 7/27/2014This restaurant is a gem- imaginative menu, friendly staff, delicious food, a non-rushed atmosphere. And delightfully quiet by contemporary Seattle standards. Easy location, typically easy street parking, tho' prob not so when Seattle Center is bustling with events. I will go back often.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Most Excellent!HardtoPleaseSister1VIPDined on 7/25/2014Party of 4 dined early prior to theater. The service, the food, the atmosphere were all excellent. The menu changes with the season and we were impressed x 4! Lovely chilled avocado soup, remarkable salads, sausage with ratatouille, lovely filet, and pasta was unique too...we tried several reds and the lemon custard topped it all off nicely. This is now our neighborhood fav! Thank you all at Crow!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PerfectUnravelDined on 7/23/2014This little find was a result of leaving the space needle & we were starving. A trip advisor review led us here. The pan seared chicken was perfect! The salmon was superb. S'mores creme brûlée & strawberry shortcake w lemon scented whipped cream also exceeded our expectations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hotel recommendationrobbielouDined on 7/20/2014I did a lot of google searching before arriving in Seattle, but none of it revealed Crow. The hotel recommended it and we canceled a prior reservation to dine at Crow instead. Boy are we glad we did. Locally purveyed fare served by pleasant people in a beautiful space and only a short walk from the hotel. Other than getting the salmon special and not the Adam's sausage dish that I ordered everything was perfect. The salmon was exquisite so I didn't mind the mistake.Special Features:
- Summer dining at CrowshamanicmanDined on 7/17/2014warm welcoming restaurant, surprisingly quiet, and very good service. The menu was indeed imaginative and the Fish of the day(CopperRiver salmon) was beautifully done and presented. Nice portions Good attentive service, very admirable wine list. Shied away from dessert but the menu looked appealing. easy parking in the 'hood.Special Features:
- Not great....Lizzy8219VIPDined on 7/17/2014I had made a dinner reservation for my family. Our waitress, although she was nice, first night and first table was ours. Let's just say there needed to be more training because she didn't put in one of our orders (although she was nice and comped us a dessert). The food had mixed reviews... Some really loved their dish like the lasagna and some not so much like the salmon special. Overall would not go back given the other great options in seatle.
- A top restaurant!JoanVIPDined on 7/16/2014Kudos to the chef for combining ingredients that go so well to make tasty dishes. Everything we had was delicious, especially the lasagna. The service was superb as well. A great neighborhood spot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Date night.PeckishDined on 7/12/2014Went to crow for a date with my boyfriend. We had a lovely time. The food and drinks were great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great place to gatherFoxesDined on 7/8/2014We go often and enjoy the food so much especially the beet salad and the chicken. These are a must!Special Features:
- Dinner before Cyndi Lauper & Cher!Nesi54VIPDined on 6/28/2014Wonderful dinner-drinks, wine. Great waiter-highly recommend the prosciutto wrapped chicken=pan seared-sauce was amazing and green beans done just right. Great local Seattle place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Everything was delicious!SEAfoodieMRVIPDined on 6/27/2014A co-worker recommended Crow to me as a place to bring my visiting parents for a Friday night dinner. Had checked out their menu ahead of time online, and though it's quite a small menu everything sounded great, and reviews were awesome! Crow definitely didn't disappoint! We started with the bruschetta, which was a little different but amazing with the Buratta! Personal highlights for me were the beet and goat cheese salad, my New York Strip steak (cooked to perfection!), and Oh My God the s'mores creme brûlée! Will definitely be back, and excited to see what's on the menu next time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good, but not fabulousToughCustomerDined on 6/27/2014It's an ok restaurant. Just little things that lower itself as compared to its sister restaurant Betty on top of Queen Anne Hill. Food and service are ok, but just not quite as good as Betty. Still damn good though. It's not like you wouldn't get a nice meal. Server was a bit snotty and did a terrible job at upselling liquor. Instead of writing the order down he kept pointing his finger in your face to repeat things. Also he stacked all the dirty dishes on the table, which with a big group, was sort of a gross out in front of that particular guest. I think all it takes is a staff meeting and some scrutiny by management to perk this place up.Special Features:
- Never disappointed!Luv2eatDined on 6/22/2014There's a reason why we come back to the Crow each and every time, month after month, it's because of the great service that we get and the superb food that they prepare.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best in townMaggieDined on 6/20/2014Small menu but each item on the menu is devine, great cocktails too. Never had a problem with service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Surprise FindIslanddwellerDined on 6/19/2014Excellent Food. Read reviews prior to going so was expecting good food. The quality of food,presentation and flavored surpassed our expectations. Excellent dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I love Crow!DJ33Dined on 6/17/2014We had a fantastic dinner with a great server, Amber. Every course was spectacular and the Juan Connery was perhaps the best cocktail I've ever had! Crow is a must-visit restaurant.Special Features:
- Perfect evening4DancerDined on 6/14/2014Food and service was excellant! Will definitely dine there again and again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food is always awesomeTrufflemeDined on 6/13/2014This is my go to place when I crave lasagna and there's is the best. Paired with a nice glass of red wine and I'm in heaven. Service is top notch & we love to sit at the chef's table & watch the dishes being prepared.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CitychicVIPDined on 6/8/2014Choose this restaurant based on Open Table reviews for our first night in Seattle. It's definitely a neighborhood gem and we probably would not have found it if we didn't know it existed. The service was outstanding. We were greeted and treated like regulars. I had the fish of the day and a green salad. The food was great and was almost more than I could eat.Special Features:
- Delicious food!!foodieDined on 6/6/2014The food was wonderful. The menu was very limited.Special Features:
- food great...service not to parQAlocalDined on 6/6/2014I dine at CROW at least once a month and typically have a great experience. Food constantly top notch. Tonight we had a group of five, pre theater and an almost surly young server. She knocked over a water glass, barely apologized, mopped up the floor and did not touch the table where half the water was left. I had to search her out to ask for bread and lemon. We were there at 5:30...so restaurant not full. Disappointing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not Up to It's Normal StandardJoanTDined on 6/5/2014In the past two years, I have dined at Crow at least six times. The food and service was always top-notch, but my last experience was a bit dissapointing. The lasagna (a favorite) was quite cool in the middle, and our salads came heavily drenched in overly acidic dressing. I'll certainly return in the future, and hope it was just an off night for the staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.