207 West Main Street
Walla Walla, WA 99362Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.crossroadssteakhouse.com/
- Phone: 5095221200
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Dining Room & Lounge: Tuesday - Saturday: 11:30AM - 2:00PM; Dinner: Dining Room & Lounge : Tuesday - Saturday: 5:00PM - 9:00PM
- Payment Options: MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steakhouse, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Scott Hays
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We offer on and off-site catering to meet your needs. Please call Mary Kay @ 509.522.1200 or 509.540.1941.
- Entertainment: Occasional live music in the Lounge.
A word from CrossRoads Steakhouse
We are a locally owned and operated Steakhouse in the historic Dacres Hotel in downtown Walla Walla, WA. CrossRoads Steakhouse is proud to offer hand-cut USDA choice-grade beef along with high quality chicken, seafood, pastas, and beautiful salads. Our lounge and outdoor patio provide a great spot for beer, wine & spirits. Come join us in our upscale but casual and fun atmosphere. Catering on and off site.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
CrossRoads Steakhouse reviews from OpenTable diners
- Disappointed after readingOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/12/2012Disappointed after reading the menu before booking. Out of menu items and the quality of the food was just okay. Probably won't go back.
- The steaks were moderatelyOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/25/2012The steaks were moderately priced and a good value for the money. The extras for the steak (mushrooms, onions, etc.) were very small and seemed very expensive. But over all, everyone liked their meals very much. The chef came over to introduce himself and chat with us a bit, which was a nice touch. The server was wonderful. We were there on a Saturday evening when a band was scheduled to show up, so all the tables were wedged into one half the the restaurant. That didn't make for the best dining experience, so it might be good to check ahead of time to see if there's a band scheduled. Or, come later and be there to see them!Special Features:
- My wife and I had a Valentine'sOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/11/2012My wife and I had a Valentine's Dinner date there and it was really nice. When I made the reservation on their website I requested a single red rose in a vase for our table. They delivered a beautiful arrangement that really added to the special evening.Special Features:
- Very good steaks,friendlyOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 12/27/2011Very good steaks,friendly service. Two people in our party of 5 had seafood - one in a good linguini, and the other a bit overcooked, dry salmon (though nicely presented on zucchini fritters). The prawn appetizer we ordered accidentally went to another table, so when it did arrive it was really desert - but in an intriguing sauce. Salads served with your entree are an extra $3, and they really aren't worth it. The ambient lighting was nice for atmosphere, but not useful for reading the menu, wine label, or seeing the food. I'd suggest it'd be worthwhile for the restaurant to add some small halogen spot track lighting to discreetly light the table surface. Also some textiles on the walls would mellow acoustics. Overall worth going though.Special Features:
- Highly recommendsOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/8/2011Great restaurant with excellent food and service. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. When we arrived they were expecting us from our online reservation, greeted us promptly and seated us immediately. My only "complaint", if you will, was that there was plenty of room in the restaurant however they still seated us right next to all the other guests instead of giving us a table with a little distance for privacy. I understand it's probably easier on the wait staff to have all guests close together but it would have been nice to have a couple tables between us.Special Features:
- Great food, appreciate theOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/8/2011Great food, appreciate the modest portions, and the authentic decorations. Tables were set up a bit awkwardly for private conversation....I was staring right at the adjacent couple.Special Features:
- Food was good but overpricedOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/7/2011While my steak and garlic mashed potatoes were cooked to perfection, I felt that the salad was not notable at all, the buns were extremely small and there were only two to go with my massive portion of butter. The Grand Marnier Creme Brule` had no Grand Marnier on it, or perhaps it had been so heated that the Marnier-flavor had just been completely burnt away (the container it came in was warm to the touch). The Creme Brule itself was warm because of this, and it was the consistence of whip-cream. My girlfriend's steak did not come as-ordered (she got a blackened steak when she asked for well-done). For the $90 price tag after tip, I expected a little more...Special Features:
- Ran out of prime rib. SalmonOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/16/2011Ran out of prime rib. Salmon overdone/dry. Bartender very slow.