Crossroads at House Of Blues - Orlando
1490 East Buena Vista Drive
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830Neighborhood:
Lake Buena Vista
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Crossroads at House Of Blues - Orlando
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.houseofblues.com/venues/clubvenues/orlando/
- Phone: 4079342583
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Two Seating: 10:30am, 1:00pm; Lunch Daily: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:30pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 12:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,Visa
- Cuisine: Southern, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Ed Whittaker
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Late Night, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: House of Blues showcases the diversity of live music by presenting nearly every genre of music on the main stage. Crossroads at House of Blues features Orlando"s latest and greatest blues artists every night on the front porch and every Friday & Saturday night in the Restaurant from 10:30pm to Close.
A word from Crossroads at House Of Blues - Orlando
Crossroads at House of Blues® is a lively restaurant and bar located inside the world-famous House of Blues. It features a tantalizing new menu created by celebrity chef and Food Network star, Aarón Sanchez. Enjoy signature dishes such as shrimp & grits, short rib meatball sliders and fire-grilled flatbreads plus some new twists on House of Blues favorites like jambalaya, slow-smoked pulled pork, signature burgers, salads and steaks. It"s food that's bold and classic yet contemporary. Open daily for lunch and dinner, Crossroads at House of Blues is truly the place where food, music & art intersect!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Crossroads at House Of Blues - Orlando reviews from OpenTable diners
130 reviews since May 1, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (59)kid-friendly (45)hot spot (34)vibrant bar scene (31)great for lunch (30)special occasion (27)late-night find (27)fit for foodies (23)great for outdoor dining (21)scenic view (15)neighborhood gem (15)great for brunch (8)romantic (6)notable wine list (2)Show More
- Colorful place for kids.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/25/2014Adult food was ok. Very helpful w gluten allergy questions. Kids loved Mac and cheese.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Slightly DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/22/2014I have a special place in my heart for House of Blues it is a place were the romantic magic first took place about 14 years ago with the person who is now my wife in West Hollywood California. I specifically remembered the Voodoo Shrimp dish and a Smoked Planked Salmon dish that knocked our socks off back then. So we were really looking forward to recapture those memories here at the Blues in Orlando. We ordered the Voodoo Shrimp and it was entirely different and much to sweet on the night we were there, however the Juicy Juice Burger was delicious. This is our second visit to the House of Blues in Orlando and it seems to me the food is just not quite Dynamite as it used to be. Not sure if we would go there for anything more than drink.Special Features:
- Appetizer- Voodoo Shrimp is a must!BoonieDined on 8/17/2014Lively atmosphere. Drinks and food are good. The voodoo shrimp with cornbread is the best. The desserts especially the chocolate cheesecake was memorable!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PaddysFavesDined on 8/16/2014My wife, daughter and I all enjoyed our entree's thoroughly. My BBQ Ribs and wedge salad were exceptional. The server was very pleasant and helpful. All in all a very good dinner experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Molly Ringwalds ConcertNobodyJrDined on 8/16/2014Ate here before The Molly Ringwalds concert. Food was great! Concert was Greater! Bring back the Mollies. Best entertainment I've had in years and the dinner was a very appropriate warmup for a New Orleans based band concert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We went 2 days in a row!JohniesgirlDined on 8/16/2014We recently stayed in Orlando for the weekend. The first night we went here and the food was delicious! Service was good and place all out 5 stars, we said we would go again!...Well we went back down town Disney the 2nd night, and after reviewing some of the other dinner menus and prices, we opted to go back for a 2nd night in a row! It was just as fabulous as the night before! We had a one year old with us and they set us in back room which was perfect! We got the Jalapeno Corn bread both nights! IT IS SOOO GOOD! Can't wait to go back to this place next year!Special Features:
- Wish there was musicOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/16/2014I was hoping that there would be a musician or two strumming some Blues while we ate. Disappointed that the music at 5:00pm was old rock favorites and not actually Blues. Same goes for the later show in the theater. An 80's Rock band at the House of Blues? I don't get it.Special Features:
- great serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/15/2014A few errors with food service were quickly corrected with a smile and genuineness.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Great Dining ExperienceTinaInOrlandoDined on 8/14/2014Food was delicious and well-presented. Portions were generous. Our server, Tina, was very friendly. We reserved a table online ahead of time and were seated immediately. Great, fun atmosphere, too. Would definitely go back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just okWannaripDined on 8/14/2014Took someone here for our first date. We ordered the spinach dip which didn't have any flavor at all really. We ordered Heinekens and we were dissapointed because the beer wasn't even cold. At 7 pm the beer should be ready to go. We ended up going to Bongos instead after the appetizer. We decided that we will not be returning to the House of Blues.Special Features:
- spikeDined on 8/14/2014Food was OK and pricey. Not really hot especially the fries. People were nice and informative especially the greeter @ front door. We had walked all the way from the bus drop-off and she let us know about the boat to take back to Marketplace. Might want to consider this in your advertising especially for people staying @Disney hotels and may be attending Cirque Sole. We had a 4PM reservation because we had tickets for the show @ 6PM and didn't arrive until 4:30 because of the "LONG WALK" They did seat us right away and we made the show with plenty of time to spare Again, $58 incld. tip for 1 burger,1 fish sandwich and 1 childs mac n cheese & 1 margarita(Happy hour price $3.85) was just a little over the top.Special Features:
- poor serviceluv2eatDined on 8/11/2014we have dined there in the past ,food is usually ok however on this occasion my wife ordered a dish that ended up so spicey she couldn't eat it,the menu didn't specify this and our waiter was so unconcerned about it that he didn't offer another dish or a refund. We were very disappointed in the slow service and lack of concern from the staff in general that we won't be returning.
- Disappointed...jessde12Dined on 8/7/2014Being a huge Food Network fan, I expected great things from an Aaron Sanchez's restaurant. I ordered the Shrimp & Grits and my husband chose the Spicy Chicken Pasta. Although mine was super spicy, it really liked in flavor, the shrimp were overcooked and the grit cake was just bad. And there was nothing spicy about the pasta. I know the House of Blues is a "tourist" spot, but the food game is definitely lacking. The service was awesome though!! Unless you just want to drink and have a good time, don't bother.Special Features:
- Doesnt DisappointLuishawn98Dined on 8/2/2014Great food and service, had reservation for 7 pm and the place was packed, had to wait a bit but was ok. Make RSVP if you don't be ready to wait for a whileeeeee.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun atmosphereJRH1Dined on 7/29/2014We had a fun, relaxing yet lively dinner at Crossroads. The service was great and fast, even though the restaurant is huge. Reasonable priced good food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very AverageLetdownDined on 7/29/2014We had booked a table over a week in advance for 6pm as we were attending a concet after dinner. Having arrived promptly it was disappointing to then have to wait for over 20 minutes for a table. When we eventually went in to the restaurant there were lots of empty tables so we couldn't understand why we could not have been taken at the time we had booked. Service was ok but once we ordered our meals the food was brought to the table so quickly it was obvious that the meals were simply sitting played up in the kitchen waiting to go to whoever ordered next rather than being freshly prepared. The standard of the meals, which was distinctly average, reflected this "production line" approach. Overall very average!
- Better than expectedVerodanDined on 7/29/2014Chose HOB because we were going to La Nouba right next door. Our 4:00 reservations gave us plenty of time for the 6:00 show. Didn't have very high expectations because this is a chain in a touristy location. The menu has a good variety and the food was pretty good, nice French Dip sandwich. Our server was a bit disinterested.Special Features:
- DeliciousEat121212Dined on 7/29/2014The food was absolutely amazing. It was fresh and just melted in my mouth. Service was outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice menunewflfoodieDined on 7/27/2014Menu includes southern favorites (fried chicken), coastal delights (jambalaya) and glorious deserts (triple chocolate cheesecake) amongst other great choices.Special Features:
- Horrible mistake to dine hereFoodloverDined on 7/26/2014Appetizers were very good, but everything went downhill from there. My wife and I ordered ribs, the toughest we ever had, difficult even to cut with a steak knife. My son ordered meatloaf, which wasn't very good. After the band started, the drunks hit the dance floor/serving area. My daughter was struck in the head by one of the drunks. The waitstaff were indifferent and occupied with maneuvering around the drunks. Management was apparently absent. Definitely a poor experience for our family.
- Blues at the House of BluesRicardoDined on 7/25/2014Booked a table for 7pm on opentable for my group and when we turned up we were advised there was a 20 min wait. This turned into a 40 minute wait for a table, but only after enquiring at 30 mins. Not sure of the value of booking on line if your reservation means turn up and wait for an available cover. The food was average and staff were observed not following posted hygiene notices.Special Features:
- Great Service and Foodgr8foodndiningDined on 7/25/2014Manager Kevin made our first time experience pleasant and enjoyable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Return visit & not disappointedmomofpickypeopleDined on 7/25/2014We visited 9 years ago on vacation & loved it. We were much anticipating another visit during this vacation. Made online reservations for Friday evening. Service was friendly & upbeat despite our server having several large parties & the 4 of us. The food was a great portion for the price & excellently prepared. Decor is fun with folk art theme. The burgers & barbecue are superb with unique offerings or design your own.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Surprisingly good food.WahooManDined on 7/25/2014As locals, we are usually hesitant to eat at a "theme" restaurant in one of our tourist areas. Our experience has generally been that the food is fairly pedestrian and the prices escalated. We were attending a concert at the House of Blues venue next door, however, and decided to go ahead and eat at Crossroads first. Other than a less than ideal reservation system (all a reservation gets you is priority seating after you stand in a long line to let them know that you are there for your reservation) we found the food to be very good and the service excellent. The price was certainly not out-of-line for the quality and service. We will go back again.Special Features:
- House of Blues is HOTFavette518Dined on 7/25/2014I love this restaurant and frequent here often. The service cast is always friendly and helpful and the food never disappoints!Special Features:
- Excellent foodGotf8thDined on 7/20/2014The food is very good. Triple chocolate cheesecake is worth saving room for. Outdoor music is very nice. You can have a drink and listen to the music. I would suggest making a reservation as all Downtowm Disney restaurants can be very busySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dog1cats3Dined on 7/19/2014Even though our reservation was for 8:00, we arrived about an hour earlier and were seated after a few minutes wait. That was nice. When we made the reservation on-line, the first available time for our group (5) was 8:00 so I was surprised there were empty tables when we were seated.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DinoDined on 7/19/20147/19/14 was our second time going to Cross Roads. I make reservations so it's never a problem getting a table. For how busy the restaurant is, the service is really prompt and you never have to ask for anything because staff is on it. If you are in town for a concert at the House of Blues, I would recommend having dinner before concert starts. If you spend $20 at the restaurant you get a pass the line pass. That works out really well to get into the venue among the first. Your chances of getting a good spot to watch the concert is guaranteed.Special Features:
- SamJJDined on 7/16/2014Best burger ever! Great waiter; he was fun, personable and very knowledgeable. Thanks for a memorable dining experience:)Special Features:
- OutstandingfezwaterDined on 7/12/2014This restaurant is wonderful. Good prices, great food, friendly atmosphere and a band playing outside where you can sit afterward and listen to music. Staff is courteous, and friendly. Wonderful place to eat, and I would suggest using open table to make your reservations. No matter what time your reservation is, you can go in earlier if you like and they will accommodate that. Highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food & great staff.AimeemcgDined on 7/8/2014My boyfriend and I visited here for the first time and we were thoroughly impressed. Everything on the menu looked delicious, and our food came within good time and tasted great. I also cannot compliment the staff enough - our own table waiter was friendly and added to our great experience.Special Features:
- So SoOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/8/2014I had a party of 9 that was put onto four tables pushed together Two people sat across from each other with one seated on the end. This meant that space on the table was at a premium. The meal came out immediately following the appetizers That left everyone eating their appetizers and main meal together at the same time The lack of space on the table because of all the plates was an issue There was no obvious mention in the entree descriptions that the food would be spicy. (Notably the meatloaf) It was spicy, and for some people who were not expecting it to be, the experience was not a happy one.
- H of B - coolLovesfoodDined on 7/7/2014Excellent place, lots to look at and take pics of. Very friendly and good service. Food- very good. Definitely recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun timeNatalieMiamiDined on 7/3/2014A little pricey but the food was good and the service was greatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved itFamilyof4Dined on 6/29/2014Great food and great service. Best ribs! Chef came out personally to discuss food allergy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- a real house of blueslferrisDined on 6/29/2014Once we were seated the night went downhill fast. Our waitress was slow and uninterested in providing any type of service except to plop our over priced and ridiculously spicy food on our table only to reappear to give us our check. We were really disappointed in the house of blues.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pricey but worth itMohawkDined on 6/28/2014I thought the quality of the food was above average. I had jambalaya and it was perfection; not too dry nor too moist and properly spiced. My wife had the broiled fish and it also was properly prepared. Although the restaurant is a little pricey, I can see us going again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was flavorlessSavvyRestCustomerDined on 6/25/2014The atmosphere and service were good. The food was not. My kids had the French Dip, and the meat was dry and without seasoning. I had the salmon, and once I added salt and pepper, it was better. Hubby had the pork chops which had no seasoning whatsoever! We will not be returning when we come back to Orlando.
- Great time and food.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/23/2014Visited Crossroads at House of Blues Orlando on a Monday evening after making reservations on Opentable.com. (Which was very convenient.) Service from Danielle was fantastic. We were a party of 4 with 2 children. Our glasses were always filled and she seemed to know whenever we needed something before we asked. The menu selection was great and prices were what we were expecting. If you are coming with children, I would suggest reservations, as it is a popular spot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- very enjoyablecartwriteDined on 6/21/2014We didn't know what to expect since we hadn't been there before but the service was excellent and the food was very good! Our waitress was very helpful and patient as we had trouble with our restaurant.com certificate on our mobile app. We were seated in the back section that overlooked the lake and it was much more quiet than out front which suited us just fine and we were able to view the fire coming out of the volcano at the Rainforest Cafe across the lake. Overall it was a very enjoyable dining experience and would definitely recommend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.