Crossroads at House Of Blues - Orlando
1490 East Buena Vista Drive
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830Neighborhood:
Lake Buena Vista
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Crossroads at House Of Blues - Orlando
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.houseofblues.com/venues/clubvenues/orlando/
- Phone: 4079342583
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Two Seating: 10:30am, 1:00pm; Lunch Daily: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:30pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 12:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,Visa
- Cuisine: Southern, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Ed Whittaker
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Late Night, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: House of Blues showcases the diversity of live music by presenting nearly every genre of music on the main stage. Crossroads at House of Blues features Orlando"s latest and greatest blues artists every night on the front porch and every Friday & Saturday night in the Restaurant from 10:30pm to Close.
A word from Crossroads at House Of Blues - Orlando
Crossroads at House of Blues® is a lively restaurant and bar located inside the world-famous House of Blues. It features a tantalizing new menu created by celebrity chef and Food Network star, Aarón Sanchez. Enjoy signature dishes such as shrimp & grits, short rib meatball sliders and fire-grilled flatbreads plus some new twists on House of Blues favorites like jambalaya, slow-smoked pulled pork, signature burgers, salads and steaks. It"s food that's bold and classic yet contemporary. Open daily for lunch and dinner, Crossroads at House of Blues is truly the place where food, music & art intersect!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerContemporary American
Crossroads at House Of Blues - Orlando - Best Restaurants in Lake Buena Vista ›
Crossroads at House Of Blues - Orlando reviews from OpenTable diners
106 reviews since July 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (55)great for lunch (37)kid-friendly (34)hot spot (33)vibrant bar scene (32)special occasion (28)late-night find (28)fit for foodies (26)great for outdoor dining (16)neighborhood gem (13)great for brunch (10)scenic view (7)romantic (6)notable wine list (2)Show More
- Good food good timeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/25/2014If you are looking to have a nice meal, good service and quality time with someone special, this is a good choice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Dining ExperiencekrisrickDined on 10/25/2014The food and service was outstanding. It was hard finding a free place to park due to construction at Downtown Disney. We used the valet parking.Special Features:
- Glad we had a reservation!Social1Dined on 10/23/2014Even on Thursday night there was a line out the door. We were seated within 15 minutes of our reservation & were a little late so very reasonable. The service Was excellent--generous portions of tasty piping hot food. Priced a bit high for the menu $18 fried chicken) but would definitely go back if in the area. Dying to try gospel brunch!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HOBROBDined on 10/22/2014We've been to Crossroads at House of Blues many times. We come often during the course of the year as we are Disney passholders. We have never been disappointed with the food or service. We always try the soups with our entrees...never typical, but always delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- House of Blue Steak!GreedybeeDined on 10/21/2014Booked into the House of Blues after Cirque du Soleil show. Service and recommendations of food and vino were spot on. Certainly wouldn't have been employable as a circus acrobat by the time we left!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and great service!SwimgirlDined on 10/17/2014We had a great time! Definitely will go back. Food was excellent! Grilled salmon was perfect, veggies crisp.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our Downtown Disney ExperienceHappy2014Dined on 10/11/2014We have been trying to get reservations in Downtown Disney for several of our trips to Disney World. Thanks to MEI Travel & our agent, she was able to acquire the reservation for us. It was amazing! The voodoo shrimp was so good (wish I had the recipe for that one!). We both had the lobster mac & cheese & were not disappointed. Our server was very attentive, explaining different items & making sure we were aware of the spiciness of some of the choices. We happen to like spicy food. He also checked back with us often, checking to see if we needed anything. I would give this more than a 10 & hopefully we can go back again. Thank you for the great food & service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New fave in Downtown Disney!Gr8tF00dDined on 10/11/2014The food at House of Blues is fantastic and the ambiance is outstanding. Music and art memorabilia everywhere! No boredom here. We have not been during any live music so noise level was quite comfortable for conversation. This was our second visit and will be back. The Island Turkey Burger is a favourite!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RandiRandiDined on 10/10/2014We used on line booking and we're able to get a table very quickly and seated at the time that was scheduled. it was good service and good food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/10/2014Great cornbread! Ribs about average. Fried chicken very good. Salmon good. Pasta dish (Bolognaisse?) excellantSpecial Features:
- So good!RobinBDined on 10/9/2014After having been to HOB for Gospel Brunch in the past, we decided to meet some vacationing friends there for dinner because we knew it would be SO GOOD! And we were right! Started with Spinach & Artichoke dip....the crackers they serve it with were original and fresh. Then we had Seafood Bisque - looser than I am used to but it didn't matter. They got the flavor spot on! Then we moved on to Shrimp & Grits which were a bit too spicy for me and Lobster Mac & Cheese which was perfection in an iron skillet! Dessert was just as good (Key Lime Pie, Triple Chocolate Cheesecake and Bourbon Bread Pudding). Portion sizes were good for the price, service was great and we were in and out in about 1.5 hours.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and service!Sweett588Dined on 10/9/2014We ate here before a concert. We were in a hurry, our waiter was the best! Fast, knowledgable, and friendly! It was slightly noisy. Not good for a quite romantic dinner. But great for anything else! Giant menu. Excellent food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fun evening in OrlandoGdog66Dined on 10/8/2014I was looking for a place to take a lady friend that was fun, lively, clean, safe, and a good value. Crossroads was all of the above and more. The reservation was handled efficiently, we were seated immediately upon arrival. After dinner we went outside and had another drink and were entertained by a small two piece band and a full moon. parking was a small problem. Disney is building a new parking structure on the west side.Special Features:
- The House You Need to VisitBobLVIPDined on 10/5/2014House of Blues is a must do when in Orlando. Food is great. Service is excellent. Blues are fantastic! I highly recommend the meatloaf. Comfort food? Yes. Unlike any other I have had? Yes. It is amazing! Do not pass this one up.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing dining experienceRuskeaterDined on 10/2/2014Starters (voodoo shrimp) excellent, but main courses disappointing. Pork Chops too salty, meatloaf bland. Waiter attentive.Special Features:
- Better Menu RequiredtrixiebellDined on 9/27/2014It had been a long time since I had visited Crossroads at House of Blues. My husband and I used to enjoy sitting at the bar having drinks and eating Voodoo Shrimp, which in my opinion is the best that restaurant has to offer. We had the pork chops with a black-eyed pea/butternut squash medley which was very good. We also shared the garlic/rosemary mashed potatoes, which were very creamy, but a little bland. I don't know what bacon wrapped meatloaf was doing on the menu. I would have expected that at a Cracker Barrel. The service was good, the drinks were good and the entertainment, Ruth King was excellent.Special Features:
- excellent dining experienceawesomeDined on 9/26/2014The staff was courteous, efficient and helpful. Our service was excellent. Food and beverages were delicious. A great eveningSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FindDT46Dined on 9/22/2014The updated menu at Crossroads offers something for everyone. Most people in our party had the bacon wrapped meatloaf which was delicious. We started with the jalapeno cornbread, which was more sweet and not too hot. Great experience.Special Features:
- a fun placetruebowlerDined on 9/21/2014Food and service were very good. Drinks are a little pricey. Portions were more than adequate. Will go back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Meat. Loaf.DivaOfAsgardDined on 9/16/2014The meatloaf at House of Blues is outstanding. Members of my party also had sliders as an entree, which is a good thing, because for eaters with light appetites, two of those is plenty though there is an option on the menu for four. One of our party spent a lot of time in Mississippi & loved the jambalaya. Plenty of choices on the menu for all in a party, no matter what you're in the mood for. The key lime pie was also excellent. Overall, great food & great service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and fun atmostphereOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/13/2014Ate there before the concert and got into the concert early. Totally worth the food and the early entry.Special Features:
- Excellent!!Joey428Dined on 9/13/2014Food was great,service was great.Can't wait to go back.Special Features:
- Excellent SteakHuntsalotDined on 9/13/2014Took my boys there for their birthdays, the food was great as usual. Although way over priced, but I guess you are paying because you are in Disney.Special Features:
- You Won't be Singing The BluesAntinlawDined on 9/13/2014Had dinner at Crossroads at House of Blues on Saturday for the first time and it was phenomenal. Went to dinner before seeing concert at House of Blues and the staff couldn't have been more accommodating. The manager Ruthie was an absolute delight. Our server, Summer was perfect Flatbread appetizer that was absolutely delicious, missed greens salad with a perfect balsamic vinaigrette to start. I had the lobster mac & cheese which was delicious, creamy and loaded with chunks of lobster. My husband had the NY Strip which was grilled to perfection and very tender. I cannot wait to go back. I highly recommend this restaurant whether you are going to see a show or just happen to be in the Downtown Disney area. Reservations suggested.Special Features:
- Dave from Bedford UKDavesribsDined on 9/12/2014Overall a great meal. Asked to be relocated when we were shown table in a quiet spot when there were plenty of seats available in main dining area. Waiter was friendly but main course came before starter. After corrected it was a great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- An awsome find in the downtown areaSJN8Dined on 9/8/2014Very attentive stuff who are excited to be there! An awsome location right next to the lake in downtown Disney. Vibrance and fun doesn't justify the ambience at crossroads house of blues.. It's a must if you haven't been there already!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome! ! Romantic! !WalterTanDined on 9/6/2014This has been the best restaurant I have ever has the pleasure of dining in. I usually get bored after eating as well as sleepy and be prepared to exit not at this spot. Thank you so much for the extra spice me and my boyfriend were extremely pleased and will be returning. Tan celebrating loving Walter!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderfulluckyjoeDined on 9/6/2014I had a party of 8 to satisfy which can be pretty hard sometimes but with a great menu selection it was pretty easy to do this. Not only was the food absolutely amazing they carried microbrews from locals in the area which was a very pleasant surprise to find inside disney. Overall a great experience with very friendly and accommodating staff can't wait to go back!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LyzzebDined on 9/5/2014Not what I expected at all. The menu online is not representative of the menu at the restaurant. If you are health conscientious there's not a lot to choose from. I ordered the salmon dry grilled- it wasn't, and salad without any dressing- it had it. Drinks were mediocre at best.Special Features:
- Enjoyed it, good serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/3/2014Really enjoyed the meal and the service was very good. Went at happy hour and the deals were good as well.Special Features:
- SoSoOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/31/2014Nothing special. Food was just okay. A little pricey for what they serve you.
- Big disappintmentRobertDined on 8/29/2014We go to house of blues in vacation every year and the food has been amazing. But now seeing the new owner in Orlando changed the way the food is made as Gordon Ramsey states, It looks and tastes like a dogs dinner. Very poor quality in the food. Also even the signature dishes like the voodoo shrimp. It was way to spicy unable to eat also it was cold and gritty to the taste shame on the house of blues for changing the good quality of food you once had. I will never go back its a shame, but I work to hard for my money to waste it a something I would not feed to my dog.Special Features:
- Colorful place for kids.GfmomDined on 8/25/2014Adult food was ok. Very helpful w gluten allergy questions. Kids loved Mac and cheese.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Slightly Disappointedfoodie760Dined on 8/22/2014I have a special place in my heart for House of Blues it is a place were the romantic magic first took place about 14 years ago with the person who is now my wife in West Hollywood California. I specifically remembered the Voodoo Shrimp dish and a Smoked Planked Salmon dish that knocked our socks off back then. So we were really looking forward to recapture those memories here at the Blues in Orlando. We ordered the Voodoo Shrimp and it was entirely different and much to sweet on the night we were there, however the Juicy Juice Burger was delicious. This is our second visit to the House of Blues in Orlando and it seems to me the food is just not quite Dynamite as it used to be. Not sure if we would go there for anything more than drink.Special Features:
- Appetizer- Voodoo Shrimp is a must!BoonieDined on 8/17/2014Lively atmosphere. Drinks and food are good. The voodoo shrimp with cornbread is the best. The desserts especially the chocolate cheesecake was memorable!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PaddysFavesDined on 8/16/2014My wife, daughter and I all enjoyed our entree's thoroughly. My BBQ Ribs and wedge salad were exceptional. The server was very pleasant and helpful. All in all a very good dinner experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Molly Ringwalds ConcertNobodyJrDined on 8/16/2014Ate here before The Molly Ringwalds concert. Food was great! Concert was Greater! Bring back the Mollies. Best entertainment I've had in years and the dinner was a very appropriate warmup for a New Orleans based band concert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We went 2 days in a row!JohniesgirlDined on 8/16/2014We recently stayed in Orlando for the weekend. The first night we went here and the food was delicious! Service was good and place all out 5 stars, we said we would go again!...Well we went back down town Disney the 2nd night, and after reviewing some of the other dinner menus and prices, we opted to go back for a 2nd night in a row! It was just as fabulous as the night before! We had a one year old with us and they set us in back room which was perfect! We got the Jalapeno Corn bread both nights! IT IS SOOO GOOD! Can't wait to go back to this place next year!Special Features:
- Wish there was musicOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/16/2014I was hoping that there would be a musician or two strumming some Blues while we ate. Disappointed that the music at 5:00pm was old rock favorites and not actually Blues. Same goes for the later show in the theater. An 80's Rock band at the House of Blues? I don't get it.Special Features:
- great serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/15/2014A few errors with food service were quickly corrected with a smile and genuineness.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.