Crossroads at House Of Blues - Orlando
1490 East Buena Vista Drive
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830Neighborhood:
Lake Buena Vista
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Crossroads at House Of Blues - Orlando
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.houseofblues.com/venues/clubvenues/orlando/
- Phone: 4079342583
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Two Seating: 10:30am, 1:00pm; Lunch Daily: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:30pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 12:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,Visa
- Cuisine: Southern, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Ed Whittaker
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Late Night, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: House of Blues showcases the diversity of live music by presenting nearly every genre of music on the main stage. Crossroads at House of Blues features Orlando"s latest and greatest blues artists every night on the front porch and every Friday & Saturday night in the Restaurant from 10:30pm to Close.
A word from Crossroads at House Of Blues - Orlando
Crossroads at House of Blues® is a lively restaurant and bar located inside the world-famous House of Blues. It features a tantalizing new menu created by celebrity chef and Food Network star, Aarón Sanchez. Enjoy signature dishes such as shrimp & grits, short rib meatball sliders and fire-grilled flatbreads plus some new twists on House of Blues favorites like jambalaya, slow-smoked pulled pork, signature burgers, salads and steaks. It"s food that's bold and classic yet contemporary. Open daily for lunch and dinner, Crossroads at House of Blues is truly the place where food, music & art intersect!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Crossroads at House Of Blues - Orlando reviews from OpenTable diners
119 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (56)kid-friendly (43)great for lunch (34)vibrant bar scene (30)hot spot (27)special occasion (27)late-night find (25)fit for foodies (24)great for outdoor dining (18)neighborhood gem (16)scenic view (12)great for brunch (10)romantic (6)notable wine list (3)Show More
- Great food and fun atmostphereOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/13/2014Ate there before the concert and got into the concert early. Totally worth the food and the early entry.Special Features:
- Excellent!!Joey428Dined on 9/13/2014Food was great,service was great.Can't wait to go back.Special Features:
- Excellent SteakHuntsalotDined on 9/13/2014Took my boys there for their birthdays, the food was great as usual. Although way over priced, but I guess you are paying because you are in Disney.Special Features:
- You Won't be Singing The BluesAntinlawDined on 9/13/2014Had dinner at Crossroads at House of Blues on Saturday for the first time and it was phenomenal. Went to dinner before seeing concert at House of Blues and the staff couldn't have been more accommodating. The manager Ruthie was an absolute delight. Our server, Summer was perfect Flatbread appetizer that was absolutely delicious, missed greens salad with a perfect balsamic vinaigrette to start. I had the lobster mac & cheese which was delicious, creamy and loaded with chunks of lobster. My husband had the NY Strip which was grilled to perfection and very tender. I cannot wait to go back. I highly recommend this restaurant whether you are going to see a show or just happen to be in the Downtown Disney area. Reservations suggested.Special Features:
- Dave from Bedford UKDavesribsDined on 9/12/2014Overall a great meal. Asked to be relocated when we were shown table in a quiet spot when there were plenty of seats available in main dining area. Waiter was friendly but main course came before starter. After corrected it was a great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- An awsome find in the downtown areaSJN8Dined on 9/8/2014Very attentive stuff who are excited to be there! An awsome location right next to the lake in downtown Disney. Vibrance and fun doesn't justify the ambience at crossroads house of blues.. It's a must if you haven't been there already!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome! ! Romantic! !WalterTanDined on 9/6/2014This has been the best restaurant I have ever has the pleasure of dining in. I usually get bored after eating as well as sleepy and be prepared to exit not at this spot. Thank you so much for the extra spice me and my boyfriend were extremely pleased and will be returning. Tan celebrating loving Walter!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderfulluckyjoeDined on 9/6/2014I had a party of 8 to satisfy which can be pretty hard sometimes but with a great menu selection it was pretty easy to do this. Not only was the food absolutely amazing they carried microbrews from locals in the area which was a very pleasant surprise to find inside disney. Overall a great experience with very friendly and accommodating staff can't wait to go back!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LyzzebDined on 9/5/2014Not what I expected at all. The menu online is not representative of the menu at the restaurant. If you are health conscientious there's not a lot to choose from. I ordered the salmon dry grilled- it wasn't, and salad without any dressing- it had it. Drinks were mediocre at best.Special Features:
- Enjoyed it, good serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/3/2014Really enjoyed the meal and the service was very good. Went at happy hour and the deals were good as well.Special Features:
- SoSoOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/31/2014Nothing special. Food was just okay. A little pricey for what they serve you.
- Big disappintmentRobertDined on 8/29/2014We go to house of blues in vacation every year and the food has been amazing. But now seeing the new owner in Orlando changed the way the food is made as Gordon Ramsey states, It looks and tastes like a dogs dinner. Very poor quality in the food. Also even the signature dishes like the voodoo shrimp. It was way to spicy unable to eat also it was cold and gritty to the taste shame on the house of blues for changing the good quality of food you once had. I will never go back its a shame, but I work to hard for my money to waste it a something I would not feed to my dog.Special Features:
- Colorful place for kids.GfmomDined on 8/25/2014Adult food was ok. Very helpful w gluten allergy questions. Kids loved Mac and cheese.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Slightly Disappointedfoodie760Dined on 8/22/2014I have a special place in my heart for House of Blues it is a place were the romantic magic first took place about 14 years ago with the person who is now my wife in West Hollywood California. I specifically remembered the Voodoo Shrimp dish and a Smoked Planked Salmon dish that knocked our socks off back then. So we were really looking forward to recapture those memories here at the Blues in Orlando. We ordered the Voodoo Shrimp and it was entirely different and much to sweet on the night we were there, however the Juicy Juice Burger was delicious. This is our second visit to the House of Blues in Orlando and it seems to me the food is just not quite Dynamite as it used to be. Not sure if we would go there for anything more than drink.Special Features:
- Appetizer- Voodoo Shrimp is a must!BoonieDined on 8/17/2014Lively atmosphere. Drinks and food are good. The voodoo shrimp with cornbread is the best. The desserts especially the chocolate cheesecake was memorable!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PaddysFavesDined on 8/16/2014My wife, daughter and I all enjoyed our entree's thoroughly. My BBQ Ribs and wedge salad were exceptional. The server was very pleasant and helpful. All in all a very good dinner experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Molly Ringwalds ConcertNobodyJrDined on 8/16/2014Ate here before The Molly Ringwalds concert. Food was great! Concert was Greater! Bring back the Mollies. Best entertainment I've had in years and the dinner was a very appropriate warmup for a New Orleans based band concert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We went 2 days in a row!JohniesgirlDined on 8/16/2014We recently stayed in Orlando for the weekend. The first night we went here and the food was delicious! Service was good and place all out 5 stars, we said we would go again!...Well we went back down town Disney the 2nd night, and after reviewing some of the other dinner menus and prices, we opted to go back for a 2nd night in a row! It was just as fabulous as the night before! We had a one year old with us and they set us in back room which was perfect! We got the Jalapeno Corn bread both nights! IT IS SOOO GOOD! Can't wait to go back to this place next year!Special Features:
- Wish there was musicOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/16/2014I was hoping that there would be a musician or two strumming some Blues while we ate. Disappointed that the music at 5:00pm was old rock favorites and not actually Blues. Same goes for the later show in the theater. An 80's Rock band at the House of Blues? I don't get it.Special Features:
- great serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/15/2014A few errors with food service were quickly corrected with a smile and genuineness.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Great Dining ExperienceTinaInOrlandoDined on 8/14/2014Food was delicious and well-presented. Portions were generous. Our server, Tina, was very friendly. We reserved a table online ahead of time and were seated immediately. Great, fun atmosphere, too. Would definitely go back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just okWannaripDined on 8/14/2014Took someone here for our first date. We ordered the spinach dip which didn't have any flavor at all really. We ordered Heinekens and we were dissapointed because the beer wasn't even cold. At 7 pm the beer should be ready to go. We ended up going to Bongos instead after the appetizer. We decided that we will not be returning to the House of Blues.Special Features:
- spikeDined on 8/14/2014Food was OK and pricey. Not really hot especially the fries. People were nice and informative especially the greeter @ front door. We had walked all the way from the bus drop-off and she let us know about the boat to take back to Marketplace. Might want to consider this in your advertising especially for people staying @Disney hotels and may be attending Cirque Sole. We had a 4PM reservation because we had tickets for the show @ 6PM and didn't arrive until 4:30 because of the "LONG WALK" They did seat us right away and we made the show with plenty of time to spare Again, $58 incld. tip for 1 burger,1 fish sandwich and 1 childs mac n cheese & 1 margarita(Happy hour price $3.85) was just a little over the top.Special Features:
- poor serviceluv2eatDined on 8/11/2014we have dined there in the past ,food is usually ok however on this occasion my wife ordered a dish that ended up so spicey she couldn't eat it,the menu didn't specify this and our waiter was so unconcerned about it that he didn't offer another dish or a refund. We were very disappointed in the slow service and lack of concern from the staff in general that we won't be returning.
- Disappointed...jessde12Dined on 8/7/2014Being a huge Food Network fan, I expected great things from an Aaron Sanchez's restaurant. I ordered the Shrimp & Grits and my husband chose the Spicy Chicken Pasta. Although mine was super spicy, it really liked in flavor, the shrimp were overcooked and the grit cake was just bad. And there was nothing spicy about the pasta. I know the House of Blues is a "tourist" spot, but the food game is definitely lacking. The service was awesome though!! Unless you just want to drink and have a good time, don't bother.Special Features:
- Doesnt DisappointLuishawn98Dined on 8/2/2014Great food and service, had reservation for 7 pm and the place was packed, had to wait a bit but was ok. Make RSVP if you don't be ready to wait for a whileeeeee.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun atmosphereJRH1Dined on 7/29/2014We had a fun, relaxing yet lively dinner at Crossroads. The service was great and fast, even though the restaurant is huge. Reasonable priced good food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very AverageLetdownDined on 7/29/2014We had booked a table over a week in advance for 6pm as we were attending a concet after dinner. Having arrived promptly it was disappointing to then have to wait for over 20 minutes for a table. When we eventually went in to the restaurant there were lots of empty tables so we couldn't understand why we could not have been taken at the time we had booked. Service was ok but once we ordered our meals the food was brought to the table so quickly it was obvious that the meals were simply sitting played up in the kitchen waiting to go to whoever ordered next rather than being freshly prepared. The standard of the meals, which was distinctly average, reflected this "production line" approach. Overall very average!
- Better than expectedVerodanDined on 7/29/2014Chose HOB because we were going to La Nouba right next door. Our 4:00 reservations gave us plenty of time for the 6:00 show. Didn't have very high expectations because this is a chain in a touristy location. The menu has a good variety and the food was pretty good, nice French Dip sandwich. Our server was a bit disinterested.Special Features:
- DeliciousEat121212Dined on 7/29/2014The food was absolutely amazing. It was fresh and just melted in my mouth. Service was outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice menunewflfoodieDined on 7/27/2014Menu includes southern favorites (fried chicken), coastal delights (jambalaya) and glorious deserts (triple chocolate cheesecake) amongst other great choices.Special Features:
- Horrible mistake to dine hereFoodloverDined on 7/26/2014Appetizers were very good, but everything went downhill from there. My wife and I ordered ribs, the toughest we ever had, difficult even to cut with a steak knife. My son ordered meatloaf, which wasn't very good. After the band started, the drunks hit the dance floor/serving area. My daughter was struck in the head by one of the drunks. The waitstaff were indifferent and occupied with maneuvering around the drunks. Management was apparently absent. Definitely a poor experience for our family.
- Blues at the House of BluesRicardoDined on 7/25/2014Booked a table for 7pm on opentable for my group and when we turned up we were advised there was a 20 min wait. This turned into a 40 minute wait for a table, but only after enquiring at 30 mins. Not sure of the value of booking on line if your reservation means turn up and wait for an available cover. The food was average and staff were observed not following posted hygiene notices.Special Features:
- Great Service and Foodgr8foodndiningDined on 7/25/2014Manager Kevin made our first time experience pleasant and enjoyable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Return visit & not disappointedmomofpickypeopleDined on 7/25/2014We visited 9 years ago on vacation & loved it. We were much anticipating another visit during this vacation. Made online reservations for Friday evening. Service was friendly & upbeat despite our server having several large parties & the 4 of us. The food was a great portion for the price & excellently prepared. Decor is fun with folk art theme. The burgers & barbecue are superb with unique offerings or design your own.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Surprisingly good food.WahooManDined on 7/25/2014As locals, we are usually hesitant to eat at a "theme" restaurant in one of our tourist areas. Our experience has generally been that the food is fairly pedestrian and the prices escalated. We were attending a concert at the House of Blues venue next door, however, and decided to go ahead and eat at Crossroads first. Other than a less than ideal reservation system (all a reservation gets you is priority seating after you stand in a long line to let them know that you are there for your reservation) we found the food to be very good and the service excellent. The price was certainly not out-of-line for the quality and service. We will go back again.Special Features:
- House of Blues is HOTFavette518Dined on 7/25/2014I love this restaurant and frequent here often. The service cast is always friendly and helpful and the food never disappoints!Special Features:
- Excellent foodGotf8thDined on 7/20/2014The food is very good. Triple chocolate cheesecake is worth saving room for. Outdoor music is very nice. You can have a drink and listen to the music. I would suggest making a reservation as all Downtowm Disney restaurants can be very busySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dog1cats3Dined on 7/19/2014Even though our reservation was for 8:00, we arrived about an hour earlier and were seated after a few minutes wait. That was nice. When we made the reservation on-line, the first available time for our group (5) was 8:00 so I was surprised there were empty tables when we were seated.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DinoDined on 7/19/20147/19/14 was our second time going to Cross Roads. I make reservations so it's never a problem getting a table. For how busy the restaurant is, the service is really prompt and you never have to ask for anything because staff is on it. If you are in town for a concert at the House of Blues, I would recommend having dinner before concert starts. If you spend $20 at the restaurant you get a pass the line pass. That works out really well to get into the venue among the first. Your chances of getting a good spot to watch the concert is guaranteed.Special Features: