Crossroads at House of Blues - Myrtle Beach
4640 Hwy 17th South
North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Crossroads at House of Blues - Myrtle Beach
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.houseofblues.com/myrtlebeach
- Phone: (843) 913-3746
- Hours of Operation:
MON - SAT
Brunch 9:00am- 2:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Southwest, American, Burgers
- Executive Chef: Juan Mesa
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Weekend Brunch
- Catering: Full Menu & Special Event Menus Available. Contact Tammy Harrison for private events 843-913-3708
- Entertainment: Call for live music entertainment schedule
A word from Crossroads at House of Blues - Myrtle Beach
Crossroads at House of Blues® is a lively restaurant and bar located inside the world-famous House of Blues. It features a tantalizing new menu created by celebrity chef and Food Network star, Aarón Sanchez. Enjoy signature dishes such as shrimp & grits, meatloaf and fire-grilled flatbreads plus some new twists on House of Blues favorites like jambalaya, slow-smoked pulled pork, signature burgers, salads and steaks. It’s food that's bold and classic yet contemporary. Crossroads at House of Blues is truly the place where food, music & art intersect!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
Crossroads at House of Blues - Myrtle Beach - Best Restaurants in Myrtle Beach ›
Crossroads at House of Blues - Myrtle Beach reviews from OpenTable diners
51 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (26)hot spot (24)fit for foodies (16)special occasion (16)vibrant bar scene (15)kid-friendly (13)neighborhood gem (13)great for lunch (13)great for brunch (12)late-night find (10)great for outdoor dining (6)romantic (3)notable wine list (3)scenic view (3)Show More
- Friendly staff, good entertainment, Bad food.MichelleDined on 11/15/2014The staff was friendly and provided great service. We enjoyed the live entertainment. My family did not enjoy our meals, the food was not tasty. I would not recommend this restaurant for dinner. Pricey and not good. Maybe drinks would be okay. This restaurant has been "Crossed" off our list.Special Features:
- Great for "Cutting the Line" at ConcertsOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 11/15/2014If you go to a House of Blues concert spending a minimum of $20 per person in the restaurant allow you to go to the head of the line for the concert. The line was around the building when for the concert we were attending so this was a great incentive to dine there. We got off to a good start with the VooDoo Shrimp, grilled shrimp over cornbread in a spicy sauce. My Jambalaya and shrimp though was not good. It was made with sausage that should have been Andouille but was just a tasteless mealy mystery meat. Another in my party had a salad that was inoffensive. Another had grilled chicken and sweet potato fries. The fries were good. All in all this is very ordinary casual dining food, think Applebee's. The service was very attentive and helpful in our getting to the concert. The server though was not knowledgeable about the food or wine list. The restaurant is filled with appropriate music and New Orleans memorabilia, All in all, "cutting the line" is the only reason I would go back.Special Features:
- Great place to go toOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/8/2014The food was very good, will definitely go there againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Croassroads is the place to beluvconcertsandbeerDined on 11/7/2014Great Food and Service will be back on the 28th. Our waitress was great and very nice. The food was awesome. The old guy singing was entertaining. The only suggest is to offer a table of 5 that has spent 30 dollars a piece a skip the line pass.Special Features:
- Good timeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/24/2014Waitress was exceptional and the food overall was good other than my prime rib which was the daily special. It was cold and tough. Everything else was good. Nice atmosphere. Great time at the concert afterwards though.Special Features:
- great foodRobsDined on 10/18/2014The food was awesome, but was expecting more fr the ambiance. I would definitely recommend anyone going to myrtle beach try this restaurantSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREAT TIMEout4funDined on 10/16/2014flew in to Myrtle Beach for best friend's birthday - went to House of Blues for dinner and Ziggy Marley afterwards. The entire experience was 5 star. Service friendly and warm not overbearing. Dinner was incredible - appetizers, main meal, drinks. Concert was amazing. House of Blues has top notch customer service.Special Features:
- loved itlovedit2Dined on 10/9/2014Food was very large portions, loved the decor and the waiters were GREATSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingWeesDined on 10/5/2014This was a wonderful experience and very enjoyable. I would recommend this Brunch as a wonderful wind down before leaving Myrtle Beach, or a wonderful pick up during your stay at the beach. The food was wonderful lots of good food. The music was great very entertaining. I really enjoyed my Brunch experience. The wait staff was also very friendly and helpful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not worth the moneyUnbelievableDined on 10/3/2014Very pricey for mediocre food. The sides were cold and when I sent back the potatoes, they came back so burning hot that it took literally an hour for them to cool off enough to pick up the dish and scrape them into a to-go box. No, I didn't wait the hour, I used a napkin to pick up the dish, but you see what I mean. Later I threw them away. I just hate to waste food, but there was nothing spectacular about the overpriced meals.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Blue at HoBSpinGuyDined on 9/30/2014Decor was Day of Dead and some really bad paintings. Weird for sure. No Blues or even Rock playing. They had dance and dico songs. It was an off night but you still provide what the title says. HOB. didn't feel like I was in a Blues theme resturant/bar. Felt mexican. Waste of my dining experience and time. But staff was very attentitive. Maybe because it was empty. I know know why. Really not thrilled. Sorry.Special Features:
- I can't wait to come back!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/27/2014Everything was beyond perfect. My waitress was very helpful and kind. The food was delicious and I will be visiting again. I love the New Orleans theme and the decorations in the restaurant! There was so much to look at and enjoy!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/23/2014way over priced!!....liquor prices are rediculous!!...and short...not worth another trip!!
- blahCoAndCamDined on 9/20/2014We only eat here to "pass the line" when seeing concerts because the menu selection is limited and the service is predictably bad. Luckily our waitress was fine this time, but the chicken sandwiches we ordered were dry and unimpressive. There was more bread than meat. My sweet potato fries were delicious, but my husbands reg fries were stringy and all skin. That will be the last time we dine at HOB. The hostess was also obnoxious and unhelpful, as is most of the HOB staff--especially the little, tan, bald "bouncer" with the creepy mustache. This place is consistantly awful.
- Pleasantly surprisedTracyVIPDined on 9/19/2014We've eaten here a while ago, before the new Chef took over and changed the menu and name, and boy what a bonus. My husband got a Wedge Salad that was huge and very good, we also got the BBQ Pork Sandwich that was very large with a good, smokey taste (I needed a touch more sauce) and also the Shrimp and Grits. It was a large portion, with the Grits being a Deep fried Grit Cake, perfectly cooked Shrimp and the sauce was excellent. We would definitely go back again. Service was wonderful also. What a nice treat.Special Features:
- excellent servicebluesDined on 9/17/2014we went there on the recommendation of our son and found it to be fantastic. Most of the food was great. My hamburger was not good but management took care of it and we had a great time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/17/2014The only thing I would change would be the addition of more veggie friendly optiinsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- service was not so hotnoTimpressedDined on 9/13/2014Service was just so so we had to wait 45 minutes for our food also the server was inattentive I asked for an ice tea refill and he brought out a plastic cup and half filled my glass and said that was the la st of it.
- PerfectOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/12/2014We had an amazing time here. The people were incredibly nice, the food was delicious, and the whole scene was very much what we had been hoping for that night. If we lived in the area, then we would be regular customers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PhillyinthehouseDined on 8/29/2014The food,service and atmosphere was very very nice. Our server, Austin was excellent, she have us suggestions and all of them were good. I will be back next year when I come to Myrtle Beach for my yearly vacation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very DisappointedPatriceandBobDined on 8/23/2014Having dined here in the past, we looked forward to an enjoyable dinner prior to a show at the Alabama Theater. Three in our party ordered the Shrimp and Grits, which featured 5 rather small shrimp drowning in a sauce over a grit cake. This recipe in the past was great, but those of us who ate it were very disappointed and ready for dinner shortly after leaving the restaurant. Another party member had a small pizza (now only offered on the Kids Menu), which was mediocre at best. In addition, since two of our party members were vegetarian, the menu choices for vegetarian entrees was extremely limited. Overall, we were very disappointed and will be dining elsewhere when we are in the area.
- awesomeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/19/2014Shrimp and grits pancake excellent. Our waitress Heather is at the top of her game!! Will return soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AMAZINGBoycuc2Dined on 8/19/2014Vacationed to myrtle beach and was easily the best resturant ive ever eaten at.Special Features:
- Satisfied, but ...mediatrekkerVIPDined on 8/18/2014Overall, a good meal with a notable exception. The cornbread, voodoo shrimp, their take on shrimp and grits, and lobster 'n Mac earn high praise. Only had five draft beers to choose from, but had several specialty drinks available. Service was very attentive. Downside was the dishes with chicken in them, while prepared well, all featured fairly tough chicken. One dish we sent back and the manager came over, apologized, cooked another piece of chicken and took it off our bill. I ordered a salad that never appeared, but was not on our bill. The ambience was good with Blues, as expected, playing at a nice level in the background. Go, but avoid the chicken.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awful Pulled Pork SandwichJennyBennyDined on 8/13/2014I was very excited to dine at the house of blues in myrtle beach after hearing Aaron Sanchez created the menu. I was sadly disappointed when I recieved my meal. We ordered an appetizer which was the cornbread which was okay it wasn't anything special. Then for dinner I ordered the pulled pork sandwich which came with a side if coleslaw and fries. The pulled pork tasted so old and dry it wasn't even appetizing. As well as the lack of mayo in the coleslaw and old French fries. Although I did order a meal that was on the cheaper side so not sure if there more popular southern dishes are better but I definitely won't be coming back to find out.Special Features:
- MB vacationBP73Dined on 8/11/2014Food was good with unique menu Good service, but pushy Music was way too loud Heavy pricingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved it!Knowsgoodfood1Dined on 8/5/2014So hard to find a good restaurant down here and Crossroads was great! The food delicious! The ambience was perfect! Service was the best I have had in years. So attentive to my daughters seafood allergy-even the chef came out! We will be back a lot during our vaca and for years to come!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Resturant and BarLUKEDined on 8/3/2014Food was worth great and prices were normal. Great place to hang out with your family or friends. Outside music and bar is fantastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 157 reviews are from the Crossroads at House of Blues - Myrtle Beach reviews archive.
- completely disappointedJohnDined on 7/24/2014we had high hopes for this restaurant since Aaron Sanchez put his name to the place. The only good thing was the appetizer we ate. It took too long to be greeted by wait staff, our dinner order was mixed up with another table, the dinner took way too long...over half an hour to receive our food. Waitress did not care to check on us. The place was not very busy, but everything seemed so slow. The food was undercooked, the lobster mac and cheez had to go back to be properly cooked. we received a salad we didn't order and were told it would be taken off the bill along with the lobster dish, but instead the bill had double charge for lobster dish and charge for salad...had to send the check back to be fixed. HORRIBLE
- Awkward hurried servicedreamsofdining50Dined on 7/20/2014The food at this mid to high priced restaurant was very good. I would have enjoyed it if I'd had time to. They had no sense of pace or timing. Bar drinks are slow to come even though the bar was not busy. Food came at rapid pace with no reason. If seemed like when it was done they would send it right out before you were done and/or before you'd been bussed.Special Features:
- superbHiggyDined on 7/19/2014My Wife And I And A Couple Friends Were On Vacation And We Were Told That We Had To Check This Place Out. We Made Reservations Online a Couple Weeks Before Hand And Had No Issues. Once There We Were Immediately Impressed By The Art All Around And Overall Decor. The Food Was Excellent, top Notch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Blues?texasgnuDined on 7/19/2014Food at Crossroads was very good, but not great. Our attitude was negative before starting the meal because we expected live blues music during a beer tasting event on the Deck before dinner, and the band had not started by the time we sat down to eat. No blues over the PA either. A rap group was slated to start playing later in the main venue when we were leaving. So a good dinner, but not the experience we were expecting.I would recommend this to a friend.
- house of blues stinksdontgoDined on 7/17/2014The service was horrible. we ordered a side dish and we never got it, when the bill came the server said we should have told her but she never came back. servers from the kitchen brought the food out and dropped it off they had no idea what we ordered. we were there for two hours to eat bar food you can get anywhere else in 20 minutes.
- First TimeLoveFoodDined on 7/17/2014Everything was delicious, especially the cornbread appetizer and the Heat Seeker burger!!! Definitely will be back and will be bringing friends!!Special Features:
- AwesomeGrubbinDined on 7/16/2014Would highly recommend house of blues in myrtle beach for any and all age groups. We went for dinner, and stayed for a concert, the food and the service was top notch!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingVerydissatisfiedDined on 7/15/2014Went to celebrate my sons 18th birthday. Advised the restaurant when making reservation & again upon arrival. They did not seem interested in the least. The waitress offered a dish of ice cream. After a disappointing meal & only average service I paid the $200 bill begrudgingly (4 people) & ran out of there as quickly as I could. Never again will I return. They even had the nerve to hit us up at the company store for more money. Earlier in the day we had a magnificent lunch at Hard Rock. We should have returned there for dinner.
- The hostess was great.NOTBBW0715Dined on 7/15/2014This is the second HOB I've eaten at. Not great. The one in Chicago is by fair the best. Chef needs more training and the waitress told us to hurry bc they were closing soon. Which they weren't bc on my way to exit the premises the manager said we don't close until everyone is served. Bad for business. Will not return to this location in MB.Special Features:
- Forgot how good the food was . . .InLoveWithChicagoDined on 7/5/2014Haven't been in a few years, but glad I went back. Menu is not so long it's hard to get thru, and presentation and taste was great. Prices not too high and was able to make reservations and get to the show in plenty of time. Definitely worth a try to get away from the fast food and cookie cutter food that is everywhere in North Myrtle Beach.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HOB Myrtle BeachOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/5/2014Nice scenic restaurant, great food and the outdoor deck is wonderful. I love visiting Myrtle Beach, reminds me of Orlando, great for tourism. I would recommend visiting House of Blues, has a large capacity seating and unique art all around the restaurant. Also, top claas, fast, friendly and courteous service. I was late for my reservation, almost an hour and yet they were able to work me in. Thanks for a great dining experience and I loved the live band on the deck. The outdoor deck and bar area was a great addition to the restaurant, adds more dimension and another area to visit after dining indoors. Also, the deck is great during the spring and summers and is a great night spot if you may not be dining, yet, can still order food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Entertainmenttonymarco2014Dined on 6/20/2014We came expecting a Blues Band and instead saw a mediocre hard rock band. We didn't stay long and would not come back. Where where the Blues?Special Features: