Crossroads at House of Blues - Las Vegas
3950 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, NV 89119Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Crossroads at House of Blues - Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.houseofblues.com/lasvegas
- Phone: 7026327600x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:30am - 4:00pm
Dinner: Daily: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
Breakfast: Daily: 7:00am - 1:00pm
Happy Hour Daily: 2:00pm - 5:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Creole / Cajun / Southern
- Executive Chef: Charles Miller
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Live Entertainment Nightly at Crossroads Restaurant - No Cover.
For Line Up, Visit: http://www.houseofblues.com/lasvegas/crossroads
A word from Crossroads at House of Blues - Las Vegas
Welcome to Crossroads at the House of Blues Located on the world renowned Las Vegas Strip inside Mandalay Bay Hotel & Casino. Come in and enjoy a southern inspired menu with a twist created by Food Network Star Aaron Sanchez. Enjoy signature dishes such as shrimp & grits, short rib meatball sliders and fire-grilled… flatbreads plus some new twists on House of Blues favorites like jambalaya, slow-smoked pulled pork, signature burgers, salads and steaks. It's food that's bold and classic yet contemporary. Open nightly for dinner, Crossroads at House of Blues is truly the place where food, music & art intersect!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Crossroads at House of Blues - Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
74 reviews since July 2, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (30)late-night find (21)hot spot (20)great for lunch (16)great for brunch (12)fit for foodies (11)special occasion (9)vibrant bar scene (9)neighborhood gem (6)kid-friendly (6)scenic view (4)romantic (2)Show More
- ok, not greatOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/28/2014Everything was fine. Flatbread pizza appetizer was good. Prices ok. But for Las Vegas, it's just not that special or unique.
- Great place to eat at Mandalay Bay!MyfavDined on 10/23/2014The Mac and cheese is phenomenol! The service is fast and the place is easy to get into.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/21/2014Just ordered a light breakfast, so I didn't get a good sense of the menu but the service was outstanding. Angel was our waiter, and he was definitely an "Angel".Special Features:
- Chopped!CommAveVIPDined on 10/20/2014Short and sweet: if Aaron Sanchez served himself on Chopped the food I was served during my two visits here over three days? He would ABSOLUTELY be chopped. Overcooked chicken, tepid food temperature, uninteresting sauce. I actually can - and have - made MUCH better food at home. And on top of that? The service, while friendly, was agonizingly slow. Stay away!
- great atmosphere-food-servicefoodtimeDined on 10/17/2014I have to start off saying the food was delicious. I ordered the lobster Mac and chesse and my best friend the heat seeker. Our server was very attentive. We just enjoyed the live band. Love how they would get the vibe going. People were singing. Laughing and just havingna good time. Definitely coming back! Have fun. Dress casual. Tip well!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- food qualitysupersmashDined on 10/17/2014I had the pulled pork sandwich, the pork was very fatty. The french fries were soggy and not tasty at all. The wedge salad was good. My friend had the sweet potato fries, also very soggy.
- Live Accoustic/IntimatejibbsDined on 10/15/2014My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our dinner at the HOB on 2014-10-15. The live acoustic guitar player 'Tony' was entertaining as well as talented, engaging with the smaller crowd to keep us involved in his show. The food was superb and we stuffed ourselves on the steak and creole shrimp and grits. Barely had enough room for the toffee pudding afterwards but well worth it! Highly recommend for a fun casual evening of entertainment, with great food.Special Features:
- las vegas house of bluesnickDined on 10/14/2014The atmosphere was awesome. The staff was really friendly and accommodating. My girlfriend ordered a steak and she got it under cooked, the staff took it back tothe kitchen and gave her the steak back plus all her sides. There was also a live musician playing and singing he took requests.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/13/2014we went for the blues music. Unfortuantely, it was Monday and they had no music because Monday night football was on every TV. There are plenty of places in Las Vegas to watch football for heavens sake!!! Food was good - but average. Service was good - but average.
- Go somewhere else for breakfastdavidsemDined on 10/11/2014We were there an hour and 45 minutes for breakfast, not by choice. Server was friendly enough, but just awful. Everything took forever. We waited almost an hour for our food on a Saturday morning and there were a few empty tables. Server would show and and vanish for 20 minute stretches. When we complained 40 minutes after ordering that the food wasn't there, he disappeared for another 20 minutes only to bring the food out cold. Everyone's eggs were cold to the touch with wilted cheese on top, showing that they were sitting in the window for a while. Pico de gallo came with cucumbers in it (who does that?). The request for the bill came with another 20+ minute wait. Never again.
- Good but cafeteria-ish seating loudssheftsDined on 10/10/2014The food was great, service was ok, did not like the seating arrangementSpecial Features:
- steakDave54Dined on 10/3/2014I have had better steaks at half the price. I was was really looking for an extraordinary meal and was disappointed with the steak I was served.
- Large Portions, Good MusicLasVegasLocalDined on 9/26/2014The portions are large with Strip prices ($30 for a New York Steak, with veg and mashed potatoes), the food quality was good and the service was excellent. We had some issue with one of the bar drinks being made wrong (tonic water in a mojito), but the manager personally made the correct drink and comped it. The music is good, too loud for prolonged or intimate conversation, but it is attached to the the House of Blues so that should be expected. They have a live band for Karaoke on Friday nights until midnight.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREAT SERVICE....underwhelming foodNJfoodcrazed1Dined on 9/26/2014We cannot say enough about the service & management, but they are in need of much a better kitchen staff. The food was underwhelming for the prices noted, especially when there are so many choices to dine or just eat.
- Service was greatHOB1timeDined on 9/20/2014Made a reservation online. Arrived at crossroads and we were seated at a table that I requested. Our server was polite, friendly, and expeditious. Overall a good night at HOBSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun night out!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/17/2014We ate at House of Blues Vegas after going to the Michael Jackson O show. The service was great but the food was only ok. I got the pulled pork sliders which had good flavor but the meat was barely warm. My husband got the Shrimp Po Boy sandwich and said it was just ok. The French fries were good though and the Bread Pudding was delicious. If I go back I will check the temperature of the food while the waiter is at the table and send it back if it is not hot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Trevi Las VegasOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/12/2014Regina is a great server - friendly, knowledgable & attentive without being overly so. As we mentioned to her, the hostess acted as if she'd rather be anywhere other than at work.
- DisappointedPbee88Dined on 8/28/2014Terrible drinks and bland food. Decent service. Overall very disappointing. There are do many good choices in LV, skip this one.Special Features:
- HunserDined on 8/26/2014We come here once a year when we fly in to Vegas and this is my husband's favorite place to eat. We always come in April but I surprised him & flew him here for his birthday & our niece's 11th birthday. They both had a great time. The waiter was fantastic & he recommended the shrimp grits to me & I odered them & loved them. My husband only orders the jambalaya but again, the server was fantastic & te food was great. 'm having a senior moment so I forgot hi name but we had reservations so I'm sure you can look up to see who took care of us. I used a Restaurant.com coupon so maybe that will help.Special Features:
- Aaron would be ashamedfoodhobbyistVIPDined on 8/25/2014Aaron Sanchez, a Food Network judge/star lends his name to the menu at this establishment. It was supposedly created by him. Now he needs to teach the cooks how to prepare his dishes. Chicken Caesar salad was average, pulled pork BBQ was dry and outer crust was hard. BBQ sauce didn't do much to moisten it. Chopped salad avocado was mushy. Average bar food. Not good for a celebrity's offering. The Aaron Sanchez name appears on a line of prepared meats available at some markets. That pulled pork is superior to what Crossroads had to offer.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/24/2014One of the hostesses was not very helpful, while the other (with straight black hair) was completely opposite. Made an online reservation and when i told not-so helpful hostess my name she said i wasnt there. i pointed to the receipt that i saw on the podium that had my name on it. and then she said "oh, well it says 9:00 am. " i told her that i had modified the time online to 9:30 am. The other girl (straight black hair) quickly stepped in and said it was no problem with a smile on her face and she sat us right away. Our waitress was excellent! She was very pleasant and always made sure we had what we needed. But minus one star in service for not-so helpful hostess. We had breakfast and the food was not stellar, but good nonetheless.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- had a great timeTonyDined on 8/22/2014My family and i had a great time. It's was karaoke night and the energy was great and the food was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always PleasantAuslasDined on 8/10/2014The ambiance is nice for a casual restaurant. Table are nicely arranged. Service is always attentive. Food is consistently good, and one of our party had one of their "oh my gosh this is the best I've ever had" meal.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/10/2014The food and show were good. A great experience, interactive and entertaining. We thought the "plug" at the end of the show to visit website, instagram, facebook was unnecessary and uncomfortable. Service was good and people were friendly. considering you are setting for a couple hours I would suggest changing the chairs they were VERY uncomfortable.Special Features:
- tastymeatDined on 8/8/2014The bacon-wrapped meatloaf was awesome and the jalapeno cornbread is fantastic!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Menu on the Vegas StripClintonRDined on 8/8/2014Menu has something for everyone and a convenient location.Special Features:
- Great Atmosphere but not great foodkywomaninvegasDined on 8/6/2014I was with a party of four and we chose this restaurant for our first dinner in Vegas as it was so near the Michael Jackson One show which we were attending in a couple of hours. I really liked the look of the restaurant and enjoyed shopping in the gift shop. Our food and drinks were only so-so. 2 of us got the same drink but it tasted like pure alcohol. Normally a good thing, but just way too strong. We had our server bring us extra pineapple juice and continued to water them down the entire time we drank them. The food was not that great. I got the voodoo shrimp but the jalapeno cornbread was hard and dry. I basically just ate the shrimp. None of us would go back.Special Features:
- ulostusDined on 8/1/2014The place was far to noisy on the evening we were there. The food was nothing special just standard pub food. We were disappointedSpecial Features:
- Highly disppointingFressDined on 7/27/2014As an avid viewer of Chopped, I rushed to Aaron Sanchez's restaurant in Vegas and was hugely disappointed. The menu lacked creativity , the food was mediocre, as was the service. I wouldn't have been impressed at all even if this were a run-of-the-mill restaurant, let alone one that carries the name of a talented and creative chef. Recommendation: skip it and go to Rx Boiler Room (which is very close) instead. No comparison!
- THEY DELIVER WITH A SMILEdsaggyDined on 7/24/2014We ate here for breakfast twice while staying at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas- food is good with not bad prices- service was with a smile and the food was served hot. i had the biscuits and gravy with a side of eggs and bacon- AWESOME !
- very disappointingmom2mastiffsDined on 7/23/2014We had lunch The voodoo shrimp was outstanding. We also both ordered the swordfish--mine blackened and hers was grilled. The fish was like eating swordfish jerky! WAY overdone to the point of so chewy plus it tasted very fishy. We told the server and she said she noticed a fishy smell when she went passed our table and did not charge for it.Potatoes were ok but I prefer mine creamy not lumpy. Veggies were fresh and al dente. Only way I would return would be for voodoo shrimp as an appetizer and go somewhere else for lunch or dinner. Very disappointed since we went knowing Aaron Sanchez had developed a number of the items and we selected those--fish being one. The server was great--friendly, attentive.
- HOB great but no cornbreadOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/22/2014We love the HOB the food is excellent the atmosphere is great and prices are reasonable. Our favorite is the cornbread however on this particular night they ran out? Which was a big letdown. Still a 4 out of 5 cornbread would have secured a 5Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not Impressedcoco702Dined on 7/19/2014Was interested in the new food/menu by Aaron Sanchez ( Food Network--Chopped judge) but it is mediocre at best. You will be disappointed with the choices! If you are a vegetarian don't eat here, nothing to choose from except salad. There is are portabello sliders listed in the appetizer section. Salmon isn't even an option!! I would only eat there as a light snack/meal before or after a concert, other than that, there are much better places to eat.Special Features:
- Awesome!SpygirLDined on 7/14/2014Chicken wings to die for! Food was out of this world, just disappointed only went there on last evening! Lamont out server was a dream!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun2dineDined on 7/7/2014The food and service was excellent . The waiter was very friendly and entertaining. The food was served in a timely fashion since we we're going to the concert. I would recommend the restaurant to go to before a show . They also had a cute little bar to go to inside the restaurant . Outside the restaurant the girl was handing out 2for1 drink coupons . Not a bad deal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Class Trip Dinnermusic2dineDined on 7/2/2014Food and service was good. However, we booked this place because we wanted a live band with dinner. There was no band that evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 148 reviews are from the Crossroads at House of Blues - Las Vegas reviews archive.
- Very nice!aereo2002Dined on 6/29/2014The food was tasty and very well balanced in flavor. Spicy to the point and cooked perfectly. The signature drink, hurricane, was tasteful. And they had live entertaintment that night. I do really recommend reserving a table. The night we went, the wait was 45 min., but we went in without wait because we reserved online before. And the desserts: triple chocolate cheesecake and lime pie were heaven!Special Features:
- Great ExperienceFamilyof4Dined on 6/21/2014We had a great time. The food was wonderful and our server, Kurt, was great! Also, thanks to Frank for giving us passes to the Foundation Room!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Chappy's ReviewChappyVIPDined on 6/18/2014The Jambalaya was wonderful with the added shrimp. And, the Insane Hurricane was outstanding. We will definitely came again.Special Features:
- Best service we've had in a whileMommyhillDined on 6/16/2014Waiter was fast, knowledgeable and attentive. Kids pizza was delicious. Shrimp and grits was delicious as was the Jambalaya. I really enjoyed the white Sangria as well. I would go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.