Crossroads at House of Blues - Las Vegas
3950 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, NV 89119Neighborhood:
Mandalay Bay Resort
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Crossroads at House of Blues - Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.houseofblues.com/lasvegas
- Phone: (702) 632-7600
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:30am - 4:00pm
Dinner: Daily: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
Breakfast: Daily: 7:00am - 1:00pm
Happy Hour Daily: 2:00pm - 5:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Creole / Cajun / Southern
- Executive Chef: Charles Miller
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Live Entertainment Nightly at Crossroads Restaurant - No Cover.
For Line Up, Visit: http://www.houseofblues.com/lasvegas/crossroads
A word from Crossroads at House of Blues - Las Vegas
Welcome to Crossroads at the House of Blues Located on the world renowned Las Vegas Strip inside Mandalay Bay Hotel & Casino. Come in and enjoy a southern inspired menu with a twist created by Food Network Star Aaron Sanchez. Enjoy signature dishes such as shrimp & grits, short rib meatball sliders and fire-grilled… flatbreads plus some new twists on House of Blues favorites like jambalaya, slow-smoked pulled pork, signature burgers, salads and steaks. It's food that's bold and classic yet contemporary. Open nightly for dinner, Crossroads at House of Blues is truly the place where food, music & art intersect!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerLate Night Find
Crossroads at House of Blues - Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in Mandalay Bay Resort ›
Crossroads at House of Blues - Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
76 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (31)hot spot (23)late-night find (21)great for lunch (18)great for brunch (13)fit for foodies (13)vibrant bar scene (11)special occasion (9)scenic view (7)kid-friendly (6)neighborhood gem (5)romantic (4)Show More
- LaurieDined on 11/12/2014Assc w/ House of Blues concert hall in Mandalay casino. Great when going to a concert thereSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- food was good, service was awfulOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/8/2014We sat down and waited almost 15 min before being recognized, the waitress was inappropriate with 90 percent of her comments regarding the restaurant. The food was good, I would eat there again and just hope that particular waitress was just having a bad night.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner and SantanaWes57Dined on 11/5/2014This was our second visit. The first was for lunch last year. This time it was dinner and the Santana show. Awesome experience both times. We'll be back anytime we'really in Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not Up To StandardsTravelerJonesDined on 11/3/2014Went to HOB during a convention with some guests. We had a longer than normal wait time and for service but that is not unexpected with a large crowd. The food though was the real bummer - it just wasn't HOB good! I love the HOB in Orlando (Downtown Disney) but this one no good. I ordered the Ribs and they came needing another half-day of cooking (seemingly), as they were not at all "fall off the bone" good. Another guest had the spicy chicken street tacos and also mentioned them being mediocre. Overall I would not return to this one (but Orlando, woot!).
- A DisgraceTonyhDined on 11/2/2014I thought the food would be fresh made. The specialty cornbread arrived still near frozen in the center. The rest of the food was worse than Chili's in quality. Our waitress was almost non-existent and no jest, I had to plead for my check so I could leave. The food network chef would be ashamed, I hope, if he knew what was being served using his name.
- Really nice peopleFoodieVIPDined on 11/1/2014The hostesses were nice, waitress wonderful, other wait staff very nice so it made a nice evening before seeing the Michael Jackson The One show. Wish we could have stayed for the music, but we did get a sample of it for 15 min before we had to leave. Very relaxing place to eat, have a drink and enjoy whoever happens to be playing that night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ok, not greatOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/28/2014Everything was fine. Flatbread pizza appetizer was good. Prices ok. But for Las Vegas, it's just not that special or unique.
- The meatloaf is very goodch3mmzDined on 10/26/2014I really enjoyed this signature dish. All of the food was really good. The only thing that threw me was the appetizer... the cornbread that the shrimp were sitting on was really hard, is it supposed to be that way?Special Features:
- Great place to eat at Mandalay Bay!MyfavDined on 10/23/2014The Mac and cheese is phenomenol! The service is fast and the place is easy to get into.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/21/2014Just ordered a light breakfast, so I didn't get a good sense of the menu but the service was outstanding. Angel was our waiter, and he was definitely an "Angel".Special Features:
- Chopped!CommAveVIPDined on 10/20/2014Short and sweet: if Aaron Sanchez served himself on Chopped the food I was served during my two visits here over three days? He would ABSOLUTELY be chopped. Overcooked chicken, tepid food temperature, uninteresting sauce. I actually can - and have - made MUCH better food at home. And on top of that? The service, while friendly, was agonizingly slow. Stay away!
- great atmosphere-food-servicefoodtimeDined on 10/17/2014I have to start off saying the food was delicious. I ordered the lobster Mac and chesse and my best friend the heat seeker. Our server was very attentive. We just enjoyed the live band. Love how they would get the vibe going. People were singing. Laughing and just havingna good time. Definitely coming back! Have fun. Dress casual. Tip well!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- food qualitysupersmashDined on 10/17/2014I had the pulled pork sandwich, the pork was very fatty. The french fries were soggy and not tasty at all. The wedge salad was good. My friend had the sweet potato fries, also very soggy.
- Live Accoustic/IntimatejibbsDined on 10/15/2014My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our dinner at the HOB on 2014-10-15. The live acoustic guitar player 'Tony' was entertaining as well as talented, engaging with the smaller crowd to keep us involved in his show. The food was superb and we stuffed ourselves on the steak and creole shrimp and grits. Barely had enough room for the toffee pudding afterwards but well worth it! Highly recommend for a fun casual evening of entertainment, with great food.Special Features:
- las vegas house of bluesnickDined on 10/14/2014The atmosphere was awesome. The staff was really friendly and accommodating. My girlfriend ordered a steak and she got it under cooked, the staff took it back tothe kitchen and gave her the steak back plus all her sides. There was also a live musician playing and singing he took requests.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- funtashaDined on 10/14/2014Very bright and fun however wasn't too impressed with foodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/13/2014we went for the blues music. Unfortuantely, it was Monday and they had no music because Monday night football was on every TV. There are plenty of places in Las Vegas to watch football for heavens sake!!! Food was good - but average. Service was good - but average.
- Go somewhere else for breakfastdavidsemDined on 10/11/2014We were there an hour and 45 minutes for breakfast, not by choice. Server was friendly enough, but just awful. Everything took forever. We waited almost an hour for our food on a Saturday morning and there were a few empty tables. Server would show and and vanish for 20 minute stretches. When we complained 40 minutes after ordering that the food wasn't there, he disappeared for another 20 minutes only to bring the food out cold. Everyone's eggs were cold to the touch with wilted cheese on top, showing that they were sitting in the window for a while. Pico de gallo came with cucumbers in it (who does that?). The request for the bill came with another 20+ minute wait. Never again.
- Good but cafeteria-ish seating loudssheftsDined on 10/10/2014The food was great, service was ok, did not like the seating arrangementSpecial Features:
- steakDave54Dined on 10/3/2014I have had better steaks at half the price. I was was really looking for an extraordinary meal and was disappointed with the steak I was served.
- Large Portions, Good MusicLasVegasLocalDined on 9/26/2014The portions are large with Strip prices ($30 for a New York Steak, with veg and mashed potatoes), the food quality was good and the service was excellent. We had some issue with one of the bar drinks being made wrong (tonic water in a mojito), but the manager personally made the correct drink and comped it. The music is good, too loud for prolonged or intimate conversation, but it is attached to the the House of Blues so that should be expected. They have a live band for Karaoke on Friday nights until midnight.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREAT SERVICE....underwhelming foodNJfoodcrazed1Dined on 9/26/2014We cannot say enough about the service & management, but they are in need of much a better kitchen staff. The food was underwhelming for the prices noted, especially when there are so many choices to dine or just eat.
- Service was greatHOB1timeDined on 9/20/2014Made a reservation online. Arrived at crossroads and we were seated at a table that I requested. Our server was polite, friendly, and expeditious. Overall a good night at HOBSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun night out!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/17/2014We ate at House of Blues Vegas after going to the Michael Jackson O show. The service was great but the food was only ok. I got the pulled pork sliders which had good flavor but the meat was barely warm. My husband got the Shrimp Po Boy sandwich and said it was just ok. The French fries were good though and the Bread Pudding was delicious. If I go back I will check the temperature of the food while the waiter is at the table and send it back if it is not hot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Trevi Las VegasOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/12/2014Regina is a great server - friendly, knowledgable & attentive without being overly so. As we mentioned to her, the hostess acted as if she'd rather be anywhere other than at work.
- DisappointedPbee88Dined on 8/28/2014Terrible drinks and bland food. Decent service. Overall very disappointing. There are do many good choices in LV, skip this one.Special Features:
- HunserDined on 8/26/2014We come here once a year when we fly in to Vegas and this is my husband's favorite place to eat. We always come in April but I surprised him & flew him here for his birthday & our niece's 11th birthday. They both had a great time. The waiter was fantastic & he recommended the shrimp grits to me & I odered them & loved them. My husband only orders the jambalaya but again, the server was fantastic & te food was great. 'm having a senior moment so I forgot hi name but we had reservations so I'm sure you can look up to see who took care of us. I used a Restaurant.com coupon so maybe that will help.Special Features:
- Aaron would be ashamedfoodhobbyistVIPDined on 8/25/2014Aaron Sanchez, a Food Network judge/star lends his name to the menu at this establishment. It was supposedly created by him. Now he needs to teach the cooks how to prepare his dishes. Chicken Caesar salad was average, pulled pork BBQ was dry and outer crust was hard. BBQ sauce didn't do much to moisten it. Chopped salad avocado was mushy. Average bar food. Not good for a celebrity's offering. The Aaron Sanchez name appears on a line of prepared meats available at some markets. That pulled pork is superior to what Crossroads had to offer.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/24/2014One of the hostesses was not very helpful, while the other (with straight black hair) was completely opposite. Made an online reservation and when i told not-so helpful hostess my name she said i wasnt there. i pointed to the receipt that i saw on the podium that had my name on it. and then she said "oh, well it says 9:00 am. " i told her that i had modified the time online to 9:30 am. The other girl (straight black hair) quickly stepped in and said it was no problem with a smile on her face and she sat us right away. Our waitress was excellent! She was very pleasant and always made sure we had what we needed. But minus one star in service for not-so helpful hostess. We had breakfast and the food was not stellar, but good nonetheless.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- had a great timeTonyDined on 8/22/2014My family and i had a great time. It's was karaoke night and the energy was great and the food was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always PleasantAuslasDined on 8/10/2014The ambiance is nice for a casual restaurant. Table are nicely arranged. Service is always attentive. Food is consistently good, and one of our party had one of their "oh my gosh this is the best I've ever had" meal.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/10/2014The food and show were good. A great experience, interactive and entertaining. We thought the "plug" at the end of the show to visit website, instagram, facebook was unnecessary and uncomfortable. Service was good and people were friendly. considering you are setting for a couple hours I would suggest changing the chairs they were VERY uncomfortable.Special Features:
- tastymeatDined on 8/8/2014The bacon-wrapped meatloaf was awesome and the jalapeno cornbread is fantastic!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Menu on the Vegas StripClintonRDined on 8/8/2014Menu has something for everyone and a convenient location.Special Features:
- Great Atmosphere but not great foodkywomaninvegasDined on 8/6/2014I was with a party of four and we chose this restaurant for our first dinner in Vegas as it was so near the Michael Jackson One show which we were attending in a couple of hours. I really liked the look of the restaurant and enjoyed shopping in the gift shop. Our food and drinks were only so-so. 2 of us got the same drink but it tasted like pure alcohol. Normally a good thing, but just way too strong. We had our server bring us extra pineapple juice and continued to water them down the entire time we drank them. The food was not that great. I got the voodoo shrimp but the jalapeno cornbread was hard and dry. I basically just ate the shrimp. None of us would go back.Special Features:
- ulostusDined on 8/1/2014The place was far to noisy on the evening we were there. The food was nothing special just standard pub food. We were disappointedSpecial Features:
- The following 156 reviews are from the Crossroads at House of Blues - Las Vegas reviews archive.
- Highly disppointingFressDined on 7/27/2014As an avid viewer of Chopped, I rushed to Aaron Sanchez's restaurant in Vegas and was hugely disappointed. The menu lacked creativity , the food was mediocre, as was the service. I wouldn't have been impressed at all even if this were a run-of-the-mill restaurant, let alone one that carries the name of a talented and creative chef. Recommendation: skip it and go to Rx Boiler Room (which is very close) instead. No comparison!
- THEY DELIVER WITH A SMILEdsaggyDined on 7/24/2014We ate here for breakfast twice while staying at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas- food is good with not bad prices- service was with a smile and the food was served hot. i had the biscuits and gravy with a side of eggs and bacon- AWESOME !
- very disappointingmom2mastiffsDined on 7/23/2014We had lunch The voodoo shrimp was outstanding. We also both ordered the swordfish--mine blackened and hers was grilled. The fish was like eating swordfish jerky! WAY overdone to the point of so chewy plus it tasted very fishy. We told the server and she said she noticed a fishy smell when she went passed our table and did not charge for it.Potatoes were ok but I prefer mine creamy not lumpy. Veggies were fresh and al dente. Only way I would return would be for voodoo shrimp as an appetizer and go somewhere else for lunch or dinner. Very disappointed since we went knowing Aaron Sanchez had developed a number of the items and we selected those--fish being one. The server was great--friendly, attentive.
- HOB great but no cornbreadOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/22/2014We love the HOB the food is excellent the atmosphere is great and prices are reasonable. Our favorite is the cornbread however on this particular night they ran out? Which was a big letdown. Still a 4 out of 5 cornbread would have secured a 5Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.