Crossroads at House of Blues - Las Vegas
3950 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, NV 89119Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Crossroads at House of Blues - Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.houseofblues.com/lasvegas
- Phone: 7026327600x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:30am - 4:00pm
Dinner: Daily: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
Breakfast: Daily: 7:00am - 1:00pm
Happy Hour Daily: 2:00pm - 5:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Creole / Cajun / Southern
- Executive Chef: Charles Miller
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Live Entertainment Nightly at Crossroads Restaurant - No Cover.
For Line Up, Visit: http://www.houseofblues.com/lasvegas/crossroads
A word from Crossroads at House of Blues - Las Vegas
Welcome to Crossroads at the House of Blues Located on the world renowned Las Vegas Strip inside Mandalay Bay Hotel & Casino. Come in and enjoy a southern inspired menu with a twist created by Food Network Star Aaron Sanchez. Enjoy signature dishes such as shrimp & grits, short rib meatball sliders and fire-grilled… flatbreads plus some new twists on House of Blues favorites like jambalaya, slow-smoked pulled pork, signature burgers, salads and steaks. It's food that's bold and classic yet contemporary. Open nightly for dinner, Crossroads at House of Blues is truly the place where food, music & art intersect!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
Crossroads at House of Blues - Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in Las Vegas ›
Crossroads at House of Blues - Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
62 reviews since May 26, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (26)hot spot (18)late-night find (17)great for lunch (15)great for brunch (13)fit for foodies (11)special occasion (9)vibrant bar scene (9)kid-friendly (6)neighborhood gem (5)scenic view (5)romantic (1)Show More
- Service was greatOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 9/20/2014Made a reservation online. Arrived at crossroads and we were seated at a table that I requested. Our server was polite, friendly, and expeditious. Overall a good night at HOBSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun night out!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/17/2014We ate at House of Blues Vegas after going to the Michael Jackson O show. The service was great but the food was only ok. I got the pulled pork sliders which had good flavor but the meat was barely warm. My husband got the Shrimp Po Boy sandwich and said it was just ok. The French fries were good though and the Bread Pudding was delicious. If I go back I will check the temperature of the food while the waiter is at the table and send it back if it is not hot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Trevi Las VegasOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/12/2014Regina is a great server - friendly, knowledgable & attentive without being overly so. As we mentioned to her, the hostess acted as if she'd rather be anywhere other than at work.
- DisappointedPbee88Dined on 8/28/2014Terrible drinks and bland food. Decent service. Overall very disappointing. There are do many good choices in LV, skip this one.Special Features:
- HunserDined on 8/26/2014We come here once a year when we fly in to Vegas and this is my husband's favorite place to eat. We always come in April but I surprised him & flew him here for his birthday & our niece's 11th birthday. They both had a great time. The waiter was fantastic & he recommended the shrimp grits to me & I odered them & loved them. My husband only orders the jambalaya but again, the server was fantastic & te food was great. 'm having a senior moment so I forgot hi name but we had reservations so I'm sure you can look up to see who took care of us. I used a Restaurant.com coupon so maybe that will help.Special Features:
- Aaron would be ashamedfoodhobbyistVIPDined on 8/25/2014Aaron Sanchez, a Food Network judge/star lends his name to the menu at this establishment. It was supposedly created by him. Now he needs to teach the cooks how to prepare his dishes. Chicken Caesar salad was average, pulled pork BBQ was dry and outer crust was hard. BBQ sauce didn't do much to moisten it. Chopped salad avocado was mushy. Average bar food. Not good for a celebrity's offering. The Aaron Sanchez name appears on a line of prepared meats available at some markets. That pulled pork is superior to what Crossroads had to offer.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/24/2014One of the hostesses was not very helpful, while the other (with straight black hair) was completely opposite. Made an online reservation and when i told not-so helpful hostess my name she said i wasnt there. i pointed to the receipt that i saw on the podium that had my name on it. and then she said "oh, well it says 9:00 am. " i told her that i had modified the time online to 9:30 am. The other girl (straight black hair) quickly stepped in and said it was no problem with a smile on her face and she sat us right away. Our waitress was excellent! She was very pleasant and always made sure we had what we needed. But minus one star in service for not-so helpful hostess. We had breakfast and the food was not stellar, but good nonetheless.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- had a great timeTonyDined on 8/22/2014My family and i had a great time. It's was karaoke night and the energy was great and the food was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always PleasantAuslasDined on 8/10/2014The ambiance is nice for a casual restaurant. Table are nicely arranged. Service is always attentive. Food is consistently good, and one of our party had one of their "oh my gosh this is the best I've ever had" meal.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/10/2014The food and show were good. A great experience, interactive and entertaining. We thought the "plug" at the end of the show to visit website, instagram, facebook was unnecessary and uncomfortable. Service was good and people were friendly. considering you are setting for a couple hours I would suggest changing the chairs they were VERY uncomfortable.Special Features:
- tastymeatDined on 8/8/2014The bacon-wrapped meatloaf was awesome and the jalapeno cornbread is fantastic!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Menu on the Vegas StripClintonRDined on 8/8/2014Menu has something for everyone and a convenient location.Special Features:
- Great Atmosphere but not great foodkywomaninvegasDined on 8/6/2014I was with a party of four and we chose this restaurant for our first dinner in Vegas as it was so near the Michael Jackson One show which we were attending in a couple of hours. I really liked the look of the restaurant and enjoyed shopping in the gift shop. Our food and drinks were only so-so. 2 of us got the same drink but it tasted like pure alcohol. Normally a good thing, but just way too strong. We had our server bring us extra pineapple juice and continued to water them down the entire time we drank them. The food was not that great. I got the voodoo shrimp but the jalapeno cornbread was hard and dry. I basically just ate the shrimp. None of us would go back.Special Features:
- ulostusDined on 8/1/2014The place was far to noisy on the evening we were there. The food was nothing special just standard pub food. We were disappointedSpecial Features:
- Highly disppointingFressDined on 7/27/2014As an avid viewer of Chopped, I rushed to Aaron Sanchez's restaurant in Vegas and was hugely disappointed. The menu lacked creativity , the food was mediocre, as was the service. I wouldn't have been impressed at all even if this were a run-of-the-mill restaurant, let alone one that carries the name of a talented and creative chef. Recommendation: skip it and go to Rx Boiler Room (which is very close) instead. No comparison!
- THEY DELIVER WITH A SMILEdsaggyDined on 7/24/2014We ate here for breakfast twice while staying at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas- food is good with not bad prices- service was with a smile and the food was served hot. i had the biscuits and gravy with a side of eggs and bacon- AWESOME !
- very disappointingmom2mastiffsDined on 7/23/2014We had lunch The voodoo shrimp was outstanding. We also both ordered the swordfish--mine blackened and hers was grilled. The fish was like eating swordfish jerky! WAY overdone to the point of so chewy plus it tasted very fishy. We told the server and she said she noticed a fishy smell when she went passed our table and did not charge for it.Potatoes were ok but I prefer mine creamy not lumpy. Veggies were fresh and al dente. Only way I would return would be for voodoo shrimp as an appetizer and go somewhere else for lunch or dinner. Very disappointed since we went knowing Aaron Sanchez had developed a number of the items and we selected those--fish being one. The server was great--friendly, attentive.
- HOB great but no cornbreadOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/22/2014We love the HOB the food is excellent the atmosphere is great and prices are reasonable. Our favorite is the cornbread however on this particular night they ran out? Which was a big letdown. Still a 4 out of 5 cornbread would have secured a 5Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not Impressedcoco702Dined on 7/19/2014Was interested in the new food/menu by Aaron Sanchez ( Food Network--Chopped judge) but it is mediocre at best. You will be disappointed with the choices! If you are a vegetarian don't eat here, nothing to choose from except salad. There is are portabello sliders listed in the appetizer section. Salmon isn't even an option!! I would only eat there as a light snack/meal before or after a concert, other than that, there are much better places to eat.Special Features:
- Awesome!SpygirLDined on 7/14/2014Chicken wings to die for! Food was out of this world, just disappointed only went there on last evening! Lamont out server was a dream!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun2dineDined on 7/7/2014The food and service was excellent . The waiter was very friendly and entertaining. The food was served in a timely fashion since we we're going to the concert. I would recommend the restaurant to go to before a show . They also had a cute little bar to go to inside the restaurant . Outside the restaurant the girl was handing out 2for1 drink coupons . Not a bad deal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Class Trip Dinnermusic2dineDined on 7/2/2014Food and service was good. However, we booked this place because we wanted a live band with dinner. There was no band that evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very nice!aereo2002Dined on 6/29/2014The food was tasty and very well balanced in flavor. Spicy to the point and cooked perfectly. The signature drink, hurricane, was tasteful. And they had live entertaintment that night. I do really recommend reserving a table. The night we went, the wait was 45 min., but we went in without wait because we reserved online before. And the desserts: triple chocolate cheesecake and lime pie were heaven!Special Features:
- Great ExperienceFamilyof4Dined on 6/21/2014We had a great time. The food was wonderful and our server, Kurt, was great! Also, thanks to Frank for giving us passes to the Foundation Room!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Chappy's ReviewChappyVIPDined on 6/18/2014The Jambalaya was wonderful with the added shrimp. And, the Insane Hurricane was outstanding. We will definitely came again.Special Features:
- Best service we've had in a whileMommyhillDined on 6/16/2014Waiter was fast, knowledgeable and attentive. Kids pizza was delicious. Shrimp and grits was delicious as was the Jambalaya. I really enjoyed the white Sangria as well. I would go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- House of Blues is jumping!!CochinohakeDined on 6/14/2014Great food, upcoming live bands and great drinks! Have enjoyed Music headliners in their adjoining concert hall.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Should have been better!OBXguyDined on 6/8/2014Our last night in Vegas, decided to dine here for some Arron Sanchez cuisine and perhaps some live music at HOB. Quite a disappointment. Venue is interesting, singer was OK, reasonably priced but we had very long wait for food, despite a less than full house, and very poor food when it finally arrived. The Chef should have been Chopped immediately. Manager did graciously comp us one of the meals after she saw the overcooked meat, but we were hoping for a better experience. This place needs a significant kitchen upgrade.
- Great FoodBirthdayinvegasDined on 6/7/2014We were there to celebrate my birthday and then go on to a show at the Mirage. We had great food and very good service from Kurt.Special Features:
- Nothing specialScubaguyDined on 5/28/2014Mediocre at best. Nothing special. Poor service. Dirty. A worker spent the entire time we were there cleaning and scrapping the table next to us
- The following 140 reviews are from the Crossroads at House of Blues - Las Vegas reviews archive.
- Great Las Vegas Dinner DesinationAnneDined on 5/20/2014Get the Voodoo Shrimp! All their food is great and their drinks are wonderful too!Special Features:
- Love the BluesVegascat59Dined on 5/14/2014Every time we are in Las Vegas we enjoy coming here. The food is always exceptional and we love the blues vibes. So when we decided to get married here this year it went without saying that we would choose to have our wedding dinner here at the House of Blues. We had reservations so we got right in, our waiter was wonderful, and we had a thoroughly enjoyable and most memorable evening. Thank youSpecial Features:
- everything was tastycmboozerDined on 5/11/2014It is little pricey but the food is delicious. The services was awesome great personality. I would definitely come back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 2diningdivasDined on 5/4/2014The music was the cherry on top that completed our dining diva experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't miss itOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/4/2014This was an exciting place to eat. We orginally went for their brunch and enjoyed it so much that we ate there 4 more times. Atmosphere was fun, great prices and good food. Worth your time and money!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- eat drink and be married2ndzPleezDined on 5/4/2014From the time we walked through the door to the time we left, the service was personal. We were in Vegas to get married and went their with family for breakfast to celebrate the day before our wedding. The drinks were amazing and we got to keep the cups as souvenir. And the food, oh the food!, was amazing!!! We got the chicken and waffles, the chocolate chip waffles, a skillet and everyone left satisfied. We liked it so much that we forfeited our comp breakfast buffet in our hotel to go back the next morning. We will be back every year for sure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrible Service!!!stephkneeCDined on 5/2/2014This restaurant is terrible! I met some friends that I haven't seen since high school (about 10 years) for dinner at the House of Blues. The server was rude and unattentive, the food was cold, we asked to speak with a manager and one never recognized us or our issues. I spent close to $100 for cold fish that wasn't fully cooked, watered down fountain drinks and terrible service, in the two hours that we sat in the restaurant an hour and 15 minutes of it we were waiting on our meals... The restaurant wasn't even busy at the time, and during the whole 2 hour duration we only had one drink refill. TERRIBLE!!!!
- Good FoodWizb0Dined on 5/1/2014The did was very good. Not your ordinary bar food. Everything was fresh, which was different from the "chain" restaurants. I had the ribs, which were perfect. My wife had the lobster Mac, which she thoroughly enjoyed. The service was fantastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- canadianfoodieOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/30/2014The service was great. We were a party of 6 and all of our food was exceptional. The lobster mac and cheese was heavenly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food that takes foreverWaitingForDazeDined on 4/26/2014We had arrived just past our 7:30 pm reservation. Were seated right away which was excellent. With this being said you would figure a 1.5 hr would give a person plenty of time for appetizers and 2 drinks...lol ha!. The appetizers took forever.....too long. Which in turn put us way late to the show performing that night a d a chance of obtaining a decent spot to view the performer... Actual service was good...Food slow!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.