Crossroads at House of Blues - Las Vegas
3950 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, NV 89119Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Crossroads at House of Blues - Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.houseofblues.com/lasvegas
- Phone: 7026327600x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:30am - 4:00pm
Dinner: Daily: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
Breakfast: Daily: 7:00am - 1:00pm
Happy Hour Daily: 2:00pm - 5:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Creole / Cajun / Southern
- Executive Chef: Charles Miller
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Live Entertainment Nightly at Crossroads Restaurant - No Cover.
For Line Up, Visit: http://www.houseofblues.com/lasvegas/crossroads
A word from Crossroads at House of Blues - Las Vegas
Welcome to Crossroads at the House of Blues Located on the world renowned Las Vegas Strip inside Mandalay Bay Hotel & Casino. Come in and enjoy a southern inspired menu with a twist created by Food Network Star Aaron Sanchez. Enjoy signature dishes such as shrimp & grits, short rib meatball sliders and fire-grilled… flatbreads plus some new twists on House of Blues favorites like jambalaya, slow-smoked pulled pork, signature burgers, salads and steaks. It's food that's bold and classic yet contemporary. Open nightly for dinner, Crossroads at House of Blues is truly the place where food, music & art intersect!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
Crossroads at House of Blues - Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in Las Vegas ›
Crossroads at House of Blues - Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
63 reviews since June 4, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (25)late-night find (19)hot spot (17)great for lunch (14)great for brunch (13)fit for foodies (11)vibrant bar scene (9)special occasion (8)kid-friendly (6)neighborhood gem (5)scenic view (5)romantic (1)Show More
- Not recommended ... sorryRecommendedDined on 11/30/2013Starters were good. Ceasar Salad with overccooked shrimp Ribs overcooked or not cooked adequately ....meat not falling of the bones ( need to work very hard to get a pieces of meat0 . served with cold fries. The waiteress seemed insulted that we complained ... the manager offer dessert and removed 1 meal from the bill .... thanks but that is not the point, too little to late, I dont go to vegas for free meal, I am looking for quality. Oh yes, I forgot, live music starts only at 9pm .... would be go to know if you choose this restaurant because you feel like watching a live band while eating. . Shame on me, I have not read the reviews from previous customers on this site
- Let DowntexaschicDined on 11/27/2013We were looking forward to dining at Crossroads. From the south, love southern food and blues music. Restaurant menu is very limited in what is offered. Shrimp appetizer was okay, but nothing to brag about. Even cheeseburger ordered by my daughter was dry & on a stale bun. We chose to dine on a Wednesday night because the house band was labeled as "only blues music". They were mildly entertaining, but not the type of authentic "BB King" brand of blues as expected and advertised. The atmosphere is great, very cool the way it is decorated as an outside yard in front of an old porch where blues would have been played back in the day. However, the overall experience was very much a let down. We will not be a repeat customer.Special Features:
- Not badDusk78Dined on 11/23/2013Food was cooked very well although the waitress tried to discourage me from having what I wanted saying it needed approx 20-25 minutes to cook but it was on the table within 15 minutes..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bayou ambianceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/17/2013All 4 in our party ordered something different and each meal was delicious. Service was excellent and our food came quickly. A great place to eat, live band was awesome.Special Features:
- great place for special occasionsandyhannumDined on 11/16/2013great food, atmosphere, and they were super helpful making sure everyone in our party had a great time. glad i chose house of blue las vegas!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun place with great tunesOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/10/2013Fine wine, fine food, rambunctious blues band while eating.Special Features:
- Terrible experience!JoyceDined on 10/28/2013We were at a business conference at the Mandalay Bay and thought that the House of Blues would be a fun venue for lunch with clients. IT WAS AWEFUL! I had a reservation at noon (which I booked 2 weeks in advance) and had to wait 20 minutes for our table. After ordering, it took 1 1/2 hours to get our food, which was not correct. Thank goodness this is a long standing clients, because otherwise I would have left a terrible impression, due to the terrible service at House of Blues!Special Features:
- On the border of recommending.OdfgwtfVIPDined on 10/26/2013On the border of recommending. It would not be the first place. The places swarms with staff and yet we had to prompt our waiter for every thing we got, refills, the bill. Our table was right in the center of traffic so it was not like we were tucked away. One of the worst service experiences we had while in Vegas.I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food was delicious, butOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/25/2013The food was delicious, but the quantity and service was poor :-(.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Blues is better than ever!TKdinerVIPDined on 10/12/2013Never was a fan of the food at House of Blues until now. They just changed their whole menu in the past couple of years, and I'm so glad I tried it again! So good! Highly recommend!Special Features:
- Not so impressedVickiDined on 10/8/2013I dined at Crossroads at House of Blues - Las Vegas on Tuesday, October 8,2013. After checking 5 minutes early in at the hostess stand for my dinner reservation (made 1 week prior), I was told that my table was not ready and I would have to wait for 10 mins. After waiting 20 mins (15 mins after my reservation time) the host said he forgot that I was standing there (I was never more than 3 feet away from the hostess stand) and would seat me right away. 5 minutes later my friend and I were seated. This was just the beginning of what I would call a terrible dining experience. I eat out quite often and take lots of friend and family out to dinner. I see no reason to return to the House of Blues, or recommend it.Special Features:
- Music tops allFirsttimeDined on 10/6/2013I would wait to dine when the music starts it would be a much nicer experience. We were there around 4:30 - 5pm when it was very quiet and then stopped back to go to the gift shop around 9pm and the music was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food. Great servicessn21etDined on 9/30/2013Had a party of 7. Reservations at 7pm. We were seated on time. Drinks, food, and desserts were all awesome. Waitstaff were great and manager stopped by table to see how everything was. Wold definitely come here again and use OpenTable to make the reservations. Especially in a busy city like Las Vegas, using OpenTable avoided the wait when making dinner plans for a larger dinner party.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice evening!Csn2114Dined on 9/25/2013Enjoyed the food and music for a birthday celebration dinner! Food was VERY good and waitstaff very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- House of NO bluesTime2EatDined on 9/23/2013Not happy at all with this place. I called ahead of time to make sure that they had music the night we were in town. They assured me "Oh yes we have music every night" well let me tell you that is not true. Not only did we show up and it was MONDAY MOVIE NIGHT but they don't start music until 9:00 on the other nights. Something that they should have told me on the phone! So unless you are eating a really late dinner you will not be hearing any music with your dinner. I couldn't tell you about the food because he did not stay for dinner after finding out they were not truthful with me. Big thumbs down House of Blues shame on your bad service!
- Just ok, not worth money spent!JoWeDined on 9/22/2013We reserved this spot to get a meal right before a show at Mandalay Bay, which was convenient. We ordered the Voodoo shrimp appetizer, took over 40 mins to get, and cornbread was cold. Hardly finished appetizer, food was being delivered. I ordered the strip steak, medium well....it was overcooked, dry and burnt in places. Hubby had shrimp and grits which he said was ok. Tripple chocolate cheesecake was good. Live trio playing music was entertaining. Waitress knew the appetizer took too long, so she comped the dessert.
- Great find!BluesLoverDined on 9/22/2013We loved the this place! It was the best place overall that we had a meal in Vegas. We will go back here on our next visit and will probably stay at the Mandelay Bay.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food & great serviceLjpsDined on 9/21/2013the Aaron Sanchez menu is amazing & I highly recommend the Citrus Chicken!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Helpful serversZmanDined on 9/14/2013We very much enjoyed eating at Crossroads before attending the Santana concert. We had a busy night and staff were very helpful with helping us schedule our meal and letting us know when the concert would end. At the end of the meal we visited the restaurant store and bought some great souvenirs!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GoldieGoldieDined on 9/14/2013Was ignored bigtime at our table by the tree so we moved to the bartop where all was well Jennie took great care of us and made our night if not for her we might have leftSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor service and poor food qualityrobbocop55Dined on 9/13/2013We waited 15 minutes to get served drinks / water and it total we were 50 minutes before we were served food. The Mac and Cheese was stodgy and tasted bad / the fried chicken could not been eaten because it was way over cooked. We complained and the manager was most apologetic in fairness and gave us 50% off the food that we didnt manage to eat. I would have preferred though to have had good food and pay full price. I would recommend that you go for a safe option such as a burger and fries.Special Features:
- Excellent entertainment and eats!marysunshineDined on 9/12/2013We stopped in for a late dinner (8:30pm) and enjoyed wonderful food and even better entertainment. The House of Blues is just what it sounds like. The voices, instruments, and volume were perfect! Would definitely go back again.Special Features:
- BlandScotlandDined on 9/7/2013Food was very average and would rate it as the worst meal we have had in Vegas.
- I had the voodoo shrimp thatTazzVIPDined on 9/7/2013I had the voodoo shrimp that were excellent & jambalaya which was very good as well. Courtney was a spectacular server/complete package!! I would go back as long as she serves us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food no atmosphereOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/3/2013Having been to house of blues in anhiaem was expecting a lot from this chain in Las Vegas, but was slightly disappointed. Had booked in for half seven, and the room was half empty, we was seated next to a large noisy group. The sever was attentive, took our order quickly and the wait for food was reasonable, I had steak salad which has a lovely dressing on it & was well presented. My husband had a burger with bacon in it & chips & said it was very nice. We both had a coke which we had a free re fill from our sever. The main reason for my slightly negative review was the lack of atmosphere, something seemed lacking there was no energy about the place. Overall, if I was in the area & hungry I would return, but I wouldn't go back in a hurry.Special Features:
- Good Eats Before ConcertMrsCDined on 9/3/2013Had a great meal before the Coheed & Cambria concert 9/3 - was able to find light bites that were not only delicious but filling. Great menu, atmosphere, and especially service! Thanks for a fantastic experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food and great survicenrttezgonDined on 8/28/2013Our server was super helpful and friendly. The food was a bit too salty for our liking but we thought it was because the heat outside (it was in August). The drinks we had were excellent and great value including the souvenir glasses. The restaurant prices all the dishes very reasonably on the Strip standard. Overall, we had a great dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great buttermilk fried chicken,steakloversinsandiegoDined on 8/27/2013Great buttermilk fried chicken, large portions. Fun drinks and souvenir glasses. Friendly server will gladly accommodate substitutions. This is an excellent value for your buck kind of restaurant in a Vegas hotel, which can be hard to find.Special Features:
- The food, as usual was delicious.nancycDined on 8/20/2013The food, as usual was delicious. They know how to do bar-b-q!! The band was playing, very loud, so it made it nearly impossible to carry on a conversation with my family at the table. The waiter was terrific, the food was good, drinks were good.. good times!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not a good timeKarenDined on 8/2/2013I booked this for our group and at the end I was embarrassed. We had one child with us, her mac and chees was brought to the table burnt. the waiter was inattentive, and the added on tip was horrendous, I will not be back.
- BummerOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 7/25/2013House of Blues was always a good and reliable restaurant. Not impressed with new Chef and menu. Service was really bad and slow. Hopefully this was a fluke but I cannot recommend HOB for food to my friends and family after last experience. Not sure why they decided to "fix" something that wasn't broken. Still a good venue to see a show. Hope they get it together.
- Good Food within the CasinoGatoranneDined on 7/24/2013Group of 5 dining before a concert. Good food. The fried chicken is very crispy and juicy. The hamburgers are thick and delicious. French fries were a bit soggy but the mac and lobster yummy. It was busy that night and a bit crowded in placement of tables. Service was a bit slow. But we had great food and not too overly priced.Special Features:
- HOB?GeekSpeedDined on 7/21/2013Thought this would be like the other House Of Blues restaurants. Unfortunately, it is not. The food seemed rushed, and tasted very bland -- and almost mechanical. The staff was non existent. Probably wouldn't go back.
- Great live MusicOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/14/2013The 3 piece blues Group was great. They did blues songs they have and excellent bass player Tony and lead guitar Jim Buck and outstanding drummer.they do many BBKing tunes and Johnny Winter songs,SteveVai songs too.The best was Jimmy Hendrix tune with Jim Buck lead vocals and guitar . All very talented musicians ! We will be back soonSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great atmosphere, service and food!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/12/2013We went with a large party to kick off the weekend of our daughters 21st birthday. We got there just in time for karaoke with the live band, that was so much fun. Curt was our waiter and he was awesome, he was so friendly and even had the bar make up a drink for me that was not on the menu. All in all we had a great time, and by the way the food is delious on the new menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food&good timeOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/9/2013Atmosphere great the food was great everything was great yummy enjoy yourself.Special Features:
- Great Food, Great MusicOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/5/2013The food is great and they play live music starting at 9PM or 10PM. I've been many times and have yet been disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- If you want to eat with aexcellentDined on 6/26/2013If you want to eat with a live band performing this is your place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExceptionalOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/21/2013I know it's a chain but this a Very well managed restaurant. Very hoppin' but extremely friendly and attentive service and terrific variety of menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Las Vegas for ConventionersIDfromLondonDined on 6/18/2013I was at LV for a Convention/Trade Show. The House of Blues worked well for me as a meeting place for breakfast with colleagues before the show opened. The food was good , served quickly and there was an opportunity to talk / discuss business. I also used it for a quick dinner with colleagues before we went on elsewhere. I wasn't there for music or an event but the food was good , service friendly & if you need something to talk about the room has a lot of interest.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.