Crossroads at House of Blues - Las Vegas
3950 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, NV 89119Neighborhood:
Mandalay Bay Resort
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Crossroads at House of Blues - Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.houseofblues.com/lasvegas
- Phone: (702) 632-7600
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:30am - 4:00pm
Dinner: Daily: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
Breakfast: Daily: 7:00am - 1:00pm
Happy Hour Daily: 2:00pm - 5:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Creole / Cajun / Southern
- Executive Chef: Charles Miller
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Live Entertainment Nightly at Crossroads Restaurant - No Cover.
For Line Up, Visit: http://www.houseofblues.com/lasvegas/crossroads
A word from Crossroads at House of Blues - Las Vegas
Welcome to Crossroads at the House of Blues Located on the world renowned Las Vegas Strip inside Mandalay Bay Hotel & Casino. Come in and enjoy a southern inspired menu with a twist created by Food Network Star Aaron Sanchez. Enjoy signature dishes such as shrimp & grits, short rib meatball sliders and fire-grilled… flatbreads plus some new twists on House of Blues favorites like jambalaya, slow-smoked pulled pork, signature burgers, salads and steaks. It's food that's bold and classic yet contemporary. Open nightly for dinner, Crossroads at House of Blues is truly the place where food, music & art intersect!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerLate Night Find
Crossroads at House of Blues - Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in Mandalay Bay Resort ›
Crossroads at House of Blues - Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
78 reviews since July 26, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (31)hot spot (23)late-night find (21)great for lunch (18)great for brunch (13)fit for foodies (13)vibrant bar scene (11)special occasion (9)scenic view (7)kid-friendly (6)neighborhood gem (5)romantic (4)Show More
- Great timeMattnJUlieDined on 2/17/2014We were away from the band and it was way too loud. THE food was great and our server Suze Q was very helpful with our selection and a great server.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- disappointingHersheyDined on 2/15/2014food wasn't that great and service was very slow. However, our server did compensate us for a portion of the less than satisfactory taste of our dinner.
- Crazy FunAllenVIPDined on 2/13/2014A very entertaining place. Service was great and so was the entertainment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great music, great food!2foodiesVIPDined on 2/7/2014We went to Crossroads right before a shoe at the House of Blues. The service & the food were very good for the price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SATISFIED CONSUMEROpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/1/2014My wife and I found the atmosphere to be what we expected for the venue. The service received and the food quantity and taste were exceptional. We would and will recomend this location to our friends when they visit Las Vegas and will without a doubt be there on our next visit to the area.Special Features:
- Great food/reasonable pricesCookiceDined on 1/17/2014We were very happy with the ribs and the drinks. Bread pudding was outstanding. Service was attentive and entertaining. I would be happy to eat here anytime.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food and Fantastic ServicelovemesomesteakDined on 1/14/2014Tyler was our server at the House of Blues in the Mandalay Bay and he was amazing. He was attentive, timely, and his recommendations made my customer appreciation dinner PERFECT! He has a great personality and was very interactive with all of us at the table. The Shrimp and Grits, Bacon wrapped meatloaf, and the Lobster Mac and Cheese were amazing. We had a party of 14 and we did not have to yell over each other. Our dinner was at 6:00 pm so the live music had not started until we had finished eating. We were able to have some great conversations and then enjoy great music! Whoever the live music was on Tuesday, January 14th, he was awesome! Have him back again......Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Friends Time!ACecilianoDined on 1/11/2014Enjoyable place to drink with friends and listen a good music.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 1/2/2014Five of us were in our group. We ordered salads, a burger, shrimp, chicken and jambalaya - every dish was excellent. We tried four of the specialty drinks and each was unique and flavorful. The atmosphere was great and service wonderful. We will definitely come back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and customer serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/30/2013We ate here on Dec 30th, 2013. Our waiter was awesome and very accommodating acne we had never eaten here before. The food was spiced in a southern Louisiana kind of way. The turkey burger entree was amazing, and their sweet potato fries were right on par. Food is moderately priced. We did makes. Reservation to be safe, but with a little wait and no reservation we could have still eaten there.Special Features:
- Good brunch, not a Vegas bargainWsu1351Dined on 12/29/2013We went late morning on a Sunday, place was pretty packed. I'd used opentable from the monorail, so we avoided a 20 minute wait and were seated immediately. Our server was friendly and prompt, the rest appeared to be as well. We order two different Benedict's, Tasty despite blah hollandaise. Bill was outrageous but our fault a little since we each had a cocktail.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Christmas Gathering was Wonderful!!DMatDined on 12/25/2013We got toggether with our whole brood and their children at Crossroads instead of the usual Christmas cooking at home and having to clean the house afterwards. We has a private room that held 30 guests large enough for all of us to be comfortable. It had a huge dining table with very comfortable chairs. The room also had a big screen tv, plenty of plugs to charge your devices, and plenty of room for the children to move about freely while the adults socialized which was truly a plus. The food was great! Our server was very accommodating, especially with the children. The only negative was arriving on time only to wait close to 15 minutes for the room to be ready. Overall, we all had a blast and will be back at Crossroads again very soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Change name to House of PopColoradoHawkDined on 12/25/2013We tried Crossroads for the first time expecting Southern cooking and the blues playing over the speakers or on stage. What we got, other than some very good jalapeño cornbread, were bland imitations of Southern Cooking and no blues music of any kind. The soundtrack was as bland as the food. Not sure what it's the House of exactly, but it sure ain't blues. Better music at any Famous Dave's or neighborhood sports bar They should change the name of the place to House of Top 40 Pop.
- House of BliesandieDined on 12/22/2013Amazing breakfast! The waitress was really nice and took really great care of my twins. They made us feel right at home!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- service slowOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/20/2013We ordered dessert and specifically told the waiter we had a show to catch. We waited a good 15 minutes for our desert and finally had to take it to go, chasing the waiter in the process as we couldn't find him.Special Features:
- Better NowStraightShooterDined on 12/20/2013This was my first time here since they revamped the menu with Aaron Sanchez. The menu had more choices and better choices. The food was good and my guest enjoyed their menu choices. My server Lamont was very good he made good recommendations on the liquor and the food. He was a very good sever. I will recommend this to my friends this has come along from where it used to be.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Blues @ Mandalay BayGeeGeeVIPDined on 12/19/2013Good food and service along with good company will always make for good times.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just okBarbaraRVIPDined on 12/9/2013Lobster Mac n cheese was very good. Other than that the rest of our meal was just ok. Swordfish special was very salty and overall the menu doesn't have a lot of choices for someone that doesn't eat meat. Our waiter asked "would you like soup or salad with your dinner". He never told us there would be an extra charge for each salad and seemed surprised when we questioned it. Ultimately it was taken off.Special Features:
- solid choice for friends or dateOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 12/8/2013Food = A, Price = B, Atmosphere = A, Service = A, made a reservation for myself & two buddies. None of us had been to a House of Blues. It was not busy for our 6pm rez but it was not empty either. The menu was unique, offering us a chance at some slightly new choices but nothing too far out of our comfort zone. Service was quick, friendly & efficient. Floor and tables are all hard surfaces so I think noise bounces around a bit & it's not what I'd call 'warm'. It wasn't cold temperature wise, just not a 'carpet, upholstered booth' warm. Fine for us guys. Large projection screen near the front showing old footage, on this occasion Eric Clapton, very cool. Lighting was good, wood darkish but a nice atmosphere with multi-level layout.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, but loud.CageyDined on 12/4/2013Good food, great service, fun band, but too loud. My ears were ringing when I left from the volume of the music. I wonder how the staff work there without suffering hearing damage.Special Features:
- Not recommended ... sorryRecommendedDined on 11/30/2013Starters were good. Ceasar Salad with overccooked shrimp Ribs overcooked or not cooked adequately ....meat not falling of the bones ( need to work very hard to get a pieces of meat0 . served with cold fries. The waiteress seemed insulted that we complained ... the manager offer dessert and removed 1 meal from the bill .... thanks but that is not the point, too little to late, I dont go to vegas for free meal, I am looking for quality. Oh yes, I forgot, live music starts only at 9pm .... would be go to know if you choose this restaurant because you feel like watching a live band while eating. . Shame on me, I have not read the reviews from previous customers on this site
- Let DowntexaschicDined on 11/27/2013We were looking forward to dining at Crossroads. From the south, love southern food and blues music. Restaurant menu is very limited in what is offered. Shrimp appetizer was okay, but nothing to brag about. Even cheeseburger ordered by my daughter was dry & on a stale bun. We chose to dine on a Wednesday night because the house band was labeled as "only blues music". They were mildly entertaining, but not the type of authentic "BB King" brand of blues as expected and advertised. The atmosphere is great, very cool the way it is decorated as an outside yard in front of an old porch where blues would have been played back in the day. However, the overall experience was very much a let down. We will not be a repeat customer.Special Features:
- Not badDusk78Dined on 11/23/2013Food was cooked very well although the waitress tried to discourage me from having what I wanted saying it needed approx 20-25 minutes to cook but it was on the table within 15 minutes..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bayou ambianceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/17/2013All 4 in our party ordered something different and each meal was delicious. Service was excellent and our food came quickly. A great place to eat, live band was awesome.Special Features:
- great place for special occasionsandyhannumDined on 11/16/2013great food, atmosphere, and they were super helpful making sure everyone in our party had a great time. glad i chose house of blue las vegas!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun place with great tunesOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/10/2013Fine wine, fine food, rambunctious blues band while eating.Special Features:
- Terrible experience!JoyceDined on 10/28/2013We were at a business conference at the Mandalay Bay and thought that the House of Blues would be a fun venue for lunch with clients. IT WAS AWEFUL! I had a reservation at noon (which I booked 2 weeks in advance) and had to wait 20 minutes for our table. After ordering, it took 1 1/2 hours to get our food, which was not correct. Thank goodness this is a long standing clients, because otherwise I would have left a terrible impression, due to the terrible service at House of Blues!Special Features:
- On the border of recommending.OdfgwtfVIPDined on 10/26/2013On the border of recommending. It would not be the first place. The places swarms with staff and yet we had to prompt our waiter for every thing we got, refills, the bill. Our table was right in the center of traffic so it was not like we were tucked away. One of the worst service experiences we had while in Vegas.I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food was delicious, butOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/25/2013The food was delicious, but the quantity and service was poor :-(.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Blues is better than ever!TKdinerVIPDined on 10/12/2013Never was a fan of the food at House of Blues until now. They just changed their whole menu in the past couple of years, and I'm so glad I tried it again! So good! Highly recommend!Special Features:
- Not so impressedVickiDined on 10/8/2013I dined at Crossroads at House of Blues - Las Vegas on Tuesday, October 8,2013. After checking 5 minutes early in at the hostess stand for my dinner reservation (made 1 week prior), I was told that my table was not ready and I would have to wait for 10 mins. After waiting 20 mins (15 mins after my reservation time) the host said he forgot that I was standing there (I was never more than 3 feet away from the hostess stand) and would seat me right away. 5 minutes later my friend and I were seated. This was just the beginning of what I would call a terrible dining experience. I eat out quite often and take lots of friend and family out to dinner. I see no reason to return to the House of Blues, or recommend it.Special Features:
- Music tops allFirsttimeDined on 10/6/2013I would wait to dine when the music starts it would be a much nicer experience. We were there around 4:30 - 5pm when it was very quiet and then stopped back to go to the gift shop around 9pm and the music was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food. Great servicessn21etDined on 9/30/2013Had a party of 7. Reservations at 7pm. We were seated on time. Drinks, food, and desserts were all awesome. Waitstaff were great and manager stopped by table to see how everything was. Wold definitely come here again and use OpenTable to make the reservations. Especially in a busy city like Las Vegas, using OpenTable avoided the wait when making dinner plans for a larger dinner party.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice evening!Csn2114Dined on 9/25/2013Enjoyed the food and music for a birthday celebration dinner! Food was VERY good and waitstaff very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- House of NO bluesTime2EatDined on 9/23/2013Not happy at all with this place. I called ahead of time to make sure that they had music the night we were in town. They assured me "Oh yes we have music every night" well let me tell you that is not true. Not only did we show up and it was MONDAY MOVIE NIGHT but they don't start music until 9:00 on the other nights. Something that they should have told me on the phone! So unless you are eating a really late dinner you will not be hearing any music with your dinner. I couldn't tell you about the food because he did not stay for dinner after finding out they were not truthful with me. Big thumbs down House of Blues shame on your bad service!
- Just ok, not worth money spent!JoWeDined on 9/22/2013We reserved this spot to get a meal right before a show at Mandalay Bay, which was convenient. We ordered the Voodoo shrimp appetizer, took over 40 mins to get, and cornbread was cold. Hardly finished appetizer, food was being delivered. I ordered the strip steak, medium well....it was overcooked, dry and burnt in places. Hubby had shrimp and grits which he said was ok. Tripple chocolate cheesecake was good. Live trio playing music was entertaining. Waitress knew the appetizer took too long, so she comped the dessert.
- Great find!BluesLoverDined on 9/22/2013We loved the this place! It was the best place overall that we had a meal in Vegas. We will go back here on our next visit and will probably stay at the Mandelay Bay.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food & great serviceLjpsDined on 9/21/2013the Aaron Sanchez menu is amazing & I highly recommend the Citrus Chicken!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Helpful serversZmanDined on 9/14/2013We very much enjoyed eating at Crossroads before attending the Santana concert. We had a busy night and staff were very helpful with helping us schedule our meal and letting us know when the concert would end. At the end of the meal we visited the restaurant store and bought some great souvenirs!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GoldieGoldieDined on 9/14/2013Was ignored bigtime at our table by the tree so we moved to the bartop where all was well Jennie took great care of us and made our night if not for her we might have leftSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.