Crossroads at House of Blues - Cleveland
308 Euclid Ave
Cleveland, OH 44114Neighborhood:
Downtown Cleveland / E. 4th Street
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Crossroads at House of Blues - Cleveland
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.houseofblues.com/cleveland
- Phone: 2165232583
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Tuesday - Friday: 11:30am - 4:00pm
Dinner: Tuesday - Thursday: 4:00pm - close, Friday & Saturday: 4:00pm - close, Monday & Sunday: hours vary
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Southwest, American, Southern
- Executive Chef: Chuck Sekeres
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout
- Catering: House of Blues, Cleveland offers catering and private events from 20-2,500 guests.
- Entertainment: Karaoke Thursday's, Flashback Friday's with DJ's spinning your favorite 80's tunes, local music Saturday's on the Crossroads stage.
- Cross Street: East 4th Street and Prospect Ave
- Public Transit: The RTA Healthline runs directly in front of the venue on Euclid Ave with a stop within one block.
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: Valet parking is available on East 4th St and Prospect Ave and on show nights on Euclid Ave in front of our main entrance. There are numerous surface lots in downtown Cleveland along with limited street parking.
A word from Crossroads at House of Blues - Cleveland
Crossroads at House of Blues® is a lively restaurant and bar located on East 4th Street inside the world-famous House of Blues. It features a tantalizing new menu created by celebrity chef and Food Network star, Aarón Sanchez. Enjoy signature dishes such as shrimp & grits, short rib meatball sliders and fire-grilled flatbreads plus some new twists on House of Blues favorites like jambalaya, slow-smoked pulled pork, signature burgers, salads and steaks. It’s food that's bold and classic yet contemporary. Open Tuesday through Saturday, Sunday and Monday hours may vary, Crossroads at House of Blues is truly the place where food, music & art intersect!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
- Diners' Choice WinnerVibrant Bar Scene
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Crossroads at House of Blues - Cleveland - Best Restaurants in Downtown Cleveland / E. 4th Street ›
Crossroads at House of Blues - Cleveland reviews from OpenTable diners
62 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (31)hot spot (26)good for groups (21)vibrant bar scene (20)fit for foodies (17)special occasion (16)great for lunch (16)neighborhood gem (16)late-night find (14)great for brunch (10)kid-friendly (7)scenic view (6)romantic (5)notable wine list (1)Show More
- Amazing!!MamaBear22Dined on 9/13/2014The wait staff was knowledgeable, very pleasant and right on top of all of our needs. The food was delicious and well presented. Definitely an experience I would enjoy again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great first anniversary!HappyCamperDined on 9/9/2014I purchased the dinner voucher before the Afghan Whigs show for my husband for our first anniversary gift. I would very much recommend it to anyone. The server was great, treated us like royalty (I cannot remember her name!), the host and hostess were great as well. Very friendly and accommodating. They made our first anniversary something to remember. Thank you!Special Features:
- Great Dinner! Great AtmosphereLindaBearDined on 9/5/2014Love going here! Especially when we are able to eat outside. The whole area is so trendy. And the food and service is great!Special Features:
- Pre-Concert Food/RefreshmentsCupsDined on 9/5/2014Great place to go before a show at the House of Blues. Spend $40 and get into the show 15 minutes before the main gate. Great to take advantage of front row stage or balcony seats.Special Features:
- Great place!CountryUSADined on 8/23/2014This was my second time to have dinner at Crossroads at The House of Blues and I really enjoyed it! It is just a perfect place if you want to enjoy downtown dining right in the heart of where the action is. I would definitely recommend this place to my friends and co-workers. My dinner was excellent and the customer service was exceptional.Special Features:
- TastelessLuv2eatVIPDined on 8/15/2014I hated my food. I had the Buttermilk Fried Chicken. It was crunchy but tasteless. No seasoning at all. I was so disappointed. I did tell the manager to let the cook know that there are more seasoning available other than just salt/pepper. I wouldn't recommend that dish at all. My husband had the Spicy Chicken Pasta and the Pork Sliders for an appetizer. Pasta was ok, Sliders were good but you only get 2 for $10.99. I wasn't expecting it but the manager did take something off our bill. However, I'm a one and done type of girl. If you can't get it right the first time, that's it. I did tell the manager would never come back. They have made my list.Special Features:
- Good service, but the food was notKatyPerryfanDined on 8/14/2014We were pleased that we were able to get into the restaurant earlier than our reservation. Hosts and waitresses were very pleasant and attentive, however the food was not very good. Spicy chicken pasta had a very strange taste to it and pulled pork sandwich had a lot of fat in it. To top it off there was a hair in my drink. Great location for pre-concert meal, but believe they need to revamp their menu and improve quality of food.
- food is amazingjustmarriedDined on 8/3/2014While the service started out slow, the manager more than made things right. The artwork and overall experience was amazing. Everyone was so friendly especially Ashley, the foundation room bartender. Everyone knew and shared the history of the building and decor which made the ovrrall experience truly wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Spot, Great ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/3/2014Really enjoyed the experience, we were late for our reservation but they still accommodated us. Server George was great, kids enjoyed their means and lobster macaroni was awesome.Special Features:
- First time eating thereHamburglarDined on 8/2/2014I've been to many shows at HOB but never ate there. Food options were very creative and well described, something for everyone on the menu. Only issue was after being seated by hostess, we didn't get a glass of water or offered a drink for 20 mins. I went to the bar to get my own drink since I was tired of waiting. Once we had a server everything went fine after that. Food was very good and portions were quite large. I would eat there again with hope that the initial service was a mistake.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food Very Good - Ribs A+OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/1/2014ribs & beans were excellent. other food ordered was also equally delicious. service wise it was tough. our waiter was super challenged from the minute we got there. i get that everyone is entitled to a bad day, having been a former food service employee (1st job washed dishes) i like to give wait staff a break. he took about 15 mins to get us drinks & another 10 mins to take our order. while he apologized, his effort didnt improve. he was so bad other wait staff helped us. if i didnt know any better it almost felt like we were profiled (being caucasian) but again, the dude was probably just having a bad day so we took no offense. what was annoying was we tipped him 17% he didnt deserve yet he didnt even say thank you or good night.
- Not as good as expectedOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/31/2014It was 1,000 points to eat here.They wanted to seat us outside. We were fine with this but the reservation list was inside sothe host said he would check us in. He walked away, never entering the restaurant. When the waitress came, we told her & she said she would make sure they knew so that we would get the points. The food took forever, the Manager came out and apologized but nothing else. 2 days later I receive an email from Open Table stating that I was a "no show" for my reservation & next time I need to cancel. I had to go through loops to get it straightened out including leaving a message on the managers voice mail asking him to call me back in which he never did. I do not recommend this restaurant if you are an open table member.
- fun placeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/30/2014It was a fun reasonably priced meal prior to going to the Cleveland Indians baseball game. Good location downtown.Special Features:
- Great timesRockingMomDined on 7/30/2014I took my daughter and her friends to dinner before the Jesse McCartney concert. All of our dinners were delicious! Great atmosphere. Had a great waiter and will definitely go again. Thanks for great service and food!Special Features:
- ExcellentRenoTripDined on 7/26/2014The "Blues" was fantastic, food was phenomenal, music from Pete "Big Dog" Fretters was exceptional and the atmosphere was super. Can I say more.... Thank you for a wonderful evening.Special Features:
- Seated on time.OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/26/2014We got to the restaurant about ten minutes late but they seated us immediately. The waitress and the food were both very good.Special Features:
- Huge portionsluvs2eatoutDined on 7/26/2014The waitress was very friendly. Sat outside and got to people watch. Good food and huge portions! Ended up taking half of the food home.Special Features:
- Excellent Outdoor DIningStrollerDined on 7/24/2014Great way to enjoy a warm Cleveland summer evening. Friendly and efficient wait staff. Excellent food. My guests enjoyed themselves.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- VERY cool!Laday2727Dined on 7/23/2014The food was fantastic; a little on the fancy side, but it was nothing overbearing. The food was excellent. We sat in the dinning room, which was nice. They do have a bar area as well. The restrooms were very clean (they had a restroom attendant! Can you believe it?! She was VERY nice). Our server could not have been better, and the manager even came by to make sure we were enjoying ourselves. I will ABSOLUTELY, without a doubt, have dinner there every time I attend a concert at the House of Blues!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Crossroads clevelandOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/20/2014We sat outside.The street was very busy but we enjoyed people watching. the food was good.the service was great.Very friendly.We went inside and looked around so glad we sat outside! Very dark inside and not busy.Special Features:
- Great atmosphere!CountryUSADined on 7/18/2014We were seated right away on the patio as requested and they even made room for our friends that decided to join us at the last minute. The food was great and are waiter was exceptional! I will recommend your restaurant to my friends and family that plan on visiting downtown Cleveland in the future.Special Features:
- GreatTastyDined on 7/12/2014First time dining at this location. The neighborhood is great. We decided to eat outdoors and it was very enjoyable. It was interesting to people watch while eating diner. My wife had the shrimp and grits. She is not a fan of grits, but loved the way the grits where made into a cake. I tasted it and it was great. I had the bacon wrapped meatloaf, and it was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Horrible food and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/5/2014Food was not good at all , the server was slow we waiting on our drinks which sat for 10 mins and she was just not on too of her job will never go backSpecial Features:
- Was Expecting MoreKennyDined on 7/1/2014The food & service could not have been better. The ambiance was lack-luster.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worst Service Ever!JustBluesDined on 6/21/2014After a 15 minute wait our server finally came over to take our drink order. 10 minutes after that a runner brought our drinks. She reappeared after drinks were almost empty and took our food order. My drink was empty for nearly 30 minutes. After 40 minutes after our order was taken our server came over and said she forgot to put our order in and could not remember what we ordered. She comped us our one drink, but we left and will never return to this place.
- great atmospherekAnthonyDined on 6/7/2014We had the best seat in the house, and appreciate the great service. The bachelor party was pleased with the experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a taste of the South.IsawManDined on 5/31/2014My wife and I went there for the first time and enjoyed everything. The food was fantastic right down to the bourbon bread pudding. The décor was interesting with southern influences. The live entertainment really set the mood, my wife and I will be back for one of the main attractions. Now all the need is a place for out of towners to stay the night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- VERY HOT SPOT!PamelaDined on 5/31/2014One of the highlights of my short visit to Cleveland! The food was fantastic, service great, and the ambiance includes enough art work to keep you occupied for hours. The ceiling with beautifully lit blue images of blues artists is unique and eye catching (though the lighting was too dim to read the menu even in the daytime). The manager Wendy Gertz was gracious enough to show us around this historic building making us feel like royalty. TWO THUMBS UP with a SNAP in a CIRCLE for Cleveland's House of Blues!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BlandEasilysatisfiedDined on 5/29/2014Food was very bland. I had a flatbread and my husband had the Mac and cheese.
- The following 215 reviews are from the Crossroads at House of Blues - Cleveland reviews archive.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/18/2014Had a great time with daughter and granddaughters prior to Lady GAGA concert!Special Features:
- Great evening!BluestravelerDined on 5/17/2014Great spot in the heart of Cleveland! The atmosphere, food, service, and entertainment by Pete "Big Dog" Fetters were all excellent. My girlfriends and I had an absolutely wonderful evening. Make sure to look up at the amazing 3-D images of blues legends. If you love the blues and/or great food, I highly recommend it. My only criticism would be that the prices are definitely not bashful. so be prepared to lay down some cash. In the end it was just the price of a great and memorable evening. Cleveland rocks!Special Features:
- Great Music & Service Food okRoyFDined on 5/17/2014Service and atmosphere was great, we enjoyed the music and the wait and management staff were very attentive. Most of our food was very good, but did not enjoy their ribs, they were tough and not cooked properly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FungreatDined on 5/17/2014Very nice freindly place - good experience , overall funSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Early Entry...VenueSluethDined on 5/16/2014The neighborhood is fabulous for people watching, being a popular pedestrian-only street. The food is very good, and the service is spectacular! But the real boost is that you can get into House of Blues shows through a back door before the front doors are opened to the public!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food, but waitress didn't careGoodFoodBadServiceDined on 5/10/2014My wife and I finally got to go out by ourselves for the first time in over a year. We have never been to downtown Cleveland before. We made reservations at the House of Blues because it looked like a nice place. When we arrived the hostess asked our waitress if she would take us to our seats, she immediately made an ugly face and said, "I guess so." and then walked away. Another young guy escorted us to our seats. When the waitress came by our table the first time she did not appear to be to happy about being at work. She asked us for our drink order and left. After about 15 minutes we got our drinks and placed our food order. We recieved our food and we didn't see our waitress again untill she brought the bill.Special Features:
- Out with friendsfoodie4Dined on 5/10/2014There were four of us in the party, our friend Nancy retired after 34 years with her company. We loved the décor of restaurant, enjoyed the appetizers we had and food was excellent too! Portions great just the right size. Service excellent and noise level in restaurant was just right, we were able to talk to each other without yelling over loud music. Would go to this restaurant again.Special Features:
- just okOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/5/2014it was my husband's birthday staff very nice manager came over and introduce herself but the food was not even an average I had the lobster macaroni and cheeseit was just ok very little lobster for the amount of money my husband had a fried chicken the worst...we came because the meeting you was supposed to be inspired by Aaron Sanchez great chefhe would be very disappointedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EnjoyableOhiovisitorDined on 5/5/2014The entertainment was fun and made waiting for food enjoyable. My son loved the voodoo shrimp.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/2/2014It was way too loud. My boyfriend and I couldn't talk at the table. Food was mediocre for the price. Our waitress Jenny was super sweet though:)
- Dinner & a Comedy ShowOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/2/2014We were coming downtown for the Alan Cox Comedy Show and decided to eat at Crossroads since it was right there. My husband and I both love burgers so we chose the "Juicy Lucy" for our dinner. I loved the fried jalapeno circles on the burger! Our drinks were amazing as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.