Crossroads at House of Blues - Cleveland
308 Euclid Ave
Cleveland, OH 44114Neighborhood:
Downtown Cleveland / E. 4th Street
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Crossroads at House of Blues - Cleveland
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.houseofblues.com/cleveland
- Phone: (216) 523-2583
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Tuesday - Friday: 11:30am - 4:00pm
Dinner: Tuesday - Thursday: 4:00pm - close, Friday & Saturday: 4:00pm - close, Monday & Sunday: hours vary
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Southwest, American, Southern
- Executive Chef: Chuck Sekeres
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout
- Catering: House of Blues, Cleveland offers catering and private events from 20-2,500 guests.
- Entertainment: Karaoke Thursday's, Flashback Friday's with DJ's spinning your favorite 80's tunes, local music Saturday's on the Crossroads stage.
- Cross Street: East 4th Street and Prospect Ave
- Public Transit: The RTA Healthline runs directly in front of the venue on Euclid Ave with a stop within one block.
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: Valet parking is available on East 4th St and Prospect Ave and on show nights on Euclid Ave in front of our main entrance. There are numerous surface lots in downtown Cleveland along with limited street parking.
A word from Crossroads at House of Blues - Cleveland
Crossroads at House of Blues® is a lively restaurant and bar located on East 4th Street inside the world-famous House of Blues. It features a tantalizing new menu created by celebrity chef and Food Network star, Aarón Sanchez. Enjoy signature dishes such as shrimp & grits, short rib meatball sliders and fire-grilled flatbreads plus some new twists on House of Blues favorites like jambalaya, slow-smoked pulled pork, signature burgers, salads and steaks. It’s food that's bold and classic yet contemporary. Open Tuesday through Saturday, Sunday and Monday hours may vary, Crossroads at House of Blues is truly the place where food, music & art intersect!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
- Diners' Choice WinnerVibrant Bar Scene
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Crossroads at House of Blues - Cleveland - Best Restaurants in Downtown Cleveland / E. 4th Street ›
Crossroads at House of Blues - Cleveland reviews from OpenTable diners
73 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (31)hot spot (27)vibrant bar scene (25)great for outdoor dining (21)special occasion (20)fit for foodies (19)late-night find (18)neighborhood gem (16)great for lunch (15)great for brunch (10)romantic (5)notable wine list (4)kid-friendly (3)scenic view (3)Show More
- In blues we trustJayMinkDined on 11/24/2014Went with group before CAVS game ... easy for everyone to find something they like on the menu. Always attentive service and quality food. For a corporate chain ... they do it right. Great people watching spot when weather allows patio seating.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CLEgirlCLEgirlDined on 11/20/2014Took three colleagues to lunch, all who have never been there. Very enjoyable overall - service was great, and very attentive to timeliness. Good food, fab cornbread!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Convenient but ...appleVIPDined on 11/15/2014With all the great restaurants on East 4th, Crossroads just doesn't measure up. We had dinner there before a concert because it was convenient and I had a coupon. We ordered the spinach artichoke dip as an appetizer. Both appetizers we had (spinach artichoke dip and quesadilla) were disappointingly bland. Burger was ok, but nothing to cheer about. Wish we had gone somewhere else.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/14/2014We've been to HOB for their gospel brunch. Love the Louisiana inspired menu. I had jambalaya and my wife had shrimp and grits. Excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First TIme ExperienceRookieBlueDined on 11/13/2014Decided to eat at the HOB before our concert that night just to keep things simple. Food was really good. Some items I never had before and was nervous about trying (didn't want to miss some of the concert). The waiter (George) was very nice and helpful. The tickets for the concert said doors open at 7, I made a reservation for 5:15 thinking and hour for dinner. Probably could have waited until 6.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Kim527Dined on 11/13/2014Fun restaurant. Great time before the show. Very relaxing. Delicious food. Clean, Super friendly service and staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- manager issueseadgbecowboyDined on 11/8/2014We ask manager about sunday brunch and to see if we could get some tickets for gospel brunch..he said he check...he. never returned..oh well I guess 100 dollars is no big loss to themSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- recognition?netsrchrDined on 10/29/2014Left a message at booking---to recognize the reason that we were coming--that My son just got out of the Marine Corp. AND it was his celebration of his 21st birthday and they didn't even address it. Why leave a message then? Service was great--food and drinks--good....atmosphere good!Special Features:
- East 4th is the place to bedako420Dined on 10/29/2014The Cross Roads restaurant at the House of Blues is always good before a show in one of their two venues. The food is fabulous ; and the service is top-notch! Check out their dinner-packages which provide a seat in the arena; or at least take advantage of the pass-the-line option. Either gives you a better vantage point for the show.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great time!HNGGIRLDined on 10/28/2014Had dinner before the kids went in to see a show. Food was great and our server- Gentile was awesome! Would definitely recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor Service. Okay food.rdb15059Dined on 10/28/2014Our server was very slow and we overheard him telling the hostess not to seat tables in his section because he didn't feel like being there and it reflected on the service that we were provided. The food was okay but nothing spectacular. Probably would never go back.
- Goooood!BejayVIPDined on 10/22/2014We were greeted and seated promptly. We went with the server's recommendation, and it was an EXCELLENT choice. The atmosphere was vibrant (we went on a Wednesday evening). I would recommend it to my family and friends. I will absolutely go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HOB concert mealHarpDined on 10/22/2014Service was very good. Nice for a pre-concert meal and drinks post show.Special Features:
- HOB ClevelandDefiantDined on 10/19/2014I always go here before a good concert to grab a bite to eat and a Red Dragon from the bar. The food is always great and the service usually is as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SpookyDined on 10/18/2014Food was excellent, good selection of wine and liquor. Service was very good and friendly. I would recommend this restaurant very highly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great intertainment poor foodMeandHimlove2eatDined on 10/15/2014We tried the restaurant for the first time. we had spinach and avocado dip, that was great. we of course had drinks, they where great. Then we got ribs, that where the greatness ends, they where tuff and under cooked. we didn't even say anything to our server because we where going to see the Robin trower concert. we knew we had no time to correct the situation. I was disappointed when my husband told me they where $22.00. If we eat there again I will never spend alot of money on one item. The greatest part of our whole dining experience was our server she was awesome. She was fast, friendly and attentive to us.Special Features:
- Great ambience and food.MoBlockDined on 10/13/2014Service was a little slow. Love dining there before concerts!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall, a great night outJeremysDined on 10/4/2014This was our first time going to the house of blues. It was a perfect combination of music, food, and service. I imagined it was going to be loud and crowded, but it was a nice evening. My wife ate a spicy pasta and I had a burger. Both were outstanding. We had drinks after dinner and were not rushed. I highly recommend this place to anyone for any occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/3/2014Under cooked chicken. Salad was not right either. Cannot recomend
- Go some where elseOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/2/2014We chose to dine here before a concert at the House of Blues. While the food was not bad, we left disappointed. Would not recommend.Special Features:
- Service stinks and food was "ok".luvlymsemDined on 9/27/2014After seated, we waited 10 min before our server came over to take our drink order. After we rec'd our drinks, we ordered our appetizer & dinner. Our server went on about the new menu created by Aaron Sanchez and how delicious the meals were. We had the spinach & artichoke dip - blah! I've had much better at TGIF's! My husbs ordered the spicy chicken penne pasta & I ordered the Grilled Chicken. Both were just "ok" There was no spice to the pasta. Our server only came back to our table twice after we rec'd our food - once to ask me if I needed another water. (she ignored my husbs empty drink) the 2nd to drop off the ck. She turned around 3 min later & grabbed it & walked away - we hadn't even paid!! Total ditz! Won't be going back!
- Amazing!!MamaBear22Dined on 9/13/2014The wait staff was knowledgeable, very pleasant and right on top of all of our needs. The food was delicious and well presented. Definitely an experience I would enjoy again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great first anniversary!HappyCamperDined on 9/9/2014I purchased the dinner voucher before the Afghan Whigs show for my husband for our first anniversary gift. I would very much recommend it to anyone. The server was great, treated us like royalty (I cannot remember her name!), the host and hostess were great as well. Very friendly and accommodating. They made our first anniversary something to remember. Thank you!Special Features:
- Great Dinner! Great AtmosphereLindaBearDined on 9/5/2014Love going here! Especially when we are able to eat outside. The whole area is so trendy. And the food and service is great!Special Features:
- Pre-Concert Food/RefreshmentsCupsDined on 9/5/2014Great place to go before a show at the House of Blues. Spend $40 and get into the show 15 minutes before the main gate. Great to take advantage of front row stage or balcony seats.Special Features:
- Great place!CountryUSADined on 8/23/2014This was my second time to have dinner at Crossroads at The House of Blues and I really enjoyed it! It is just a perfect place if you want to enjoy downtown dining right in the heart of where the action is. I would definitely recommend this place to my friends and co-workers. My dinner was excellent and the customer service was exceptional.Special Features:
- TastelessLuv2eatVIPDined on 8/15/2014I hated my food. I had the Buttermilk Fried Chicken. It was crunchy but tasteless. No seasoning at all. I was so disappointed. I did tell the manager to let the cook know that there are more seasoning available other than just salt/pepper. I wouldn't recommend that dish at all. My husband had the Spicy Chicken Pasta and the Pork Sliders for an appetizer. Pasta was ok, Sliders were good but you only get 2 for $10.99. I wasn't expecting it but the manager did take something off our bill. However, I'm a one and done type of girl. If you can't get it right the first time, that's it. I did tell the manager would never come back. They have made my list.Special Features:
- Good service, but the food was notKatyPerryfanDined on 8/14/2014We were pleased that we were able to get into the restaurant earlier than our reservation. Hosts and waitresses were very pleasant and attentive, however the food was not very good. Spicy chicken pasta had a very strange taste to it and pulled pork sandwich had a lot of fat in it. To top it off there was a hair in my drink. Great location for pre-concert meal, but believe they need to revamp their menu and improve quality of food.
- Great group outingMarcieLDined on 8/12/2014We had a company lunch here and were extremely well taken care of! Our group was 16 and we had 2 awesome servers in our own room. They timed everything perfectly from appetizers to desserts. Food was excellent!Special Features:
- food is amazingjustmarriedDined on 8/3/2014While the service started out slow, the manager more than made things right. The artwork and overall experience was amazing. Everyone was so friendly especially Ashley, the foundation room bartender. Everyone knew and shared the history of the building and decor which made the ovrrall experience truly wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Spot, Great ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/3/2014Really enjoyed the experience, we were late for our reservation but they still accommodated us. Server George was great, kids enjoyed their means and lobster macaroni was awesome.Special Features:
- First time eating thereHamburglarDined on 8/2/2014I've been to many shows at HOB but never ate there. Food options were very creative and well described, something for everyone on the menu. Only issue was after being seated by hostess, we didn't get a glass of water or offered a drink for 20 mins. I went to the bar to get my own drink since I was tired of waiting. Once we had a server everything went fine after that. Food was very good and portions were quite large. I would eat there again with hope that the initial service was a mistake.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food Very Good - Ribs A+OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/1/2014ribs & beans were excellent. other food ordered was also equally delicious. service wise it was tough. our waiter was super challenged from the minute we got there. i get that everyone is entitled to a bad day, having been a former food service employee (1st job washed dishes) i like to give wait staff a break. he took about 15 mins to get us drinks & another 10 mins to take our order. while he apologized, his effort didnt improve. he was so bad other wait staff helped us. if i didnt know any better it almost felt like we were profiled (being caucasian) but again, the dude was probably just having a bad day so we took no offense. what was annoying was we tipped him 17% he didnt deserve yet he didnt even say thank you or good night.
- The following 233 reviews are from the Crossroads at House of Blues - Cleveland reviews archive.
- Not as good as expectedOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/31/2014It was 1,000 points to eat here.They wanted to seat us outside. We were fine with this but the reservation list was inside sothe host said he would check us in. He walked away, never entering the restaurant. When the waitress came, we told her & she said she would make sure they knew so that we would get the points. The food took forever, the Manager came out and apologized but nothing else. 2 days later I receive an email from Open Table stating that I was a "no show" for my reservation & next time I need to cancel. I had to go through loops to get it straightened out including leaving a message on the managers voice mail asking him to call me back in which he never did. I do not recommend this restaurant if you are an open table member.
- fun placeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/30/2014It was a fun reasonably priced meal prior to going to the Cleveland Indians baseball game. Good location downtown.Special Features:
- Great timesRockingMomDined on 7/30/2014I took my daughter and her friends to dinner before the Jesse McCartney concert. All of our dinners were delicious! Great atmosphere. Had a great waiter and will definitely go again. Thanks for great service and food!Special Features:
- ExcellentRenoTripDined on 7/26/2014The "Blues" was fantastic, food was phenomenal, music from Pete "Big Dog" Fretters was exceptional and the atmosphere was super. Can I say more.... Thank you for a wonderful evening.Special Features:
- Seated on time.HungryDined on 7/26/2014We got to the restaurant about ten minutes late but they seated us immediately. The waitress and the food were both very good.Special Features:
- Huge portionsluvs2eatoutDined on 7/26/2014The waitress was very friendly. Sat outside and got to people watch. Good food and huge portions! Ended up taking half of the food home.Special Features:
- Excellent Outdoor DIningStrollerDined on 7/24/2014Great way to enjoy a warm Cleveland summer evening. Friendly and efficient wait staff. Excellent food. My guests enjoyed themselves.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.