Crossroads at House of Blues - Anaheim
1530 S. Disneyland Dr.
Anaheim, CA 92802Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Crossroads at House of Blues - Anaheim
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.houseofblues.com/anaheim/crossroads
- Phone: (714) 520-2334
- Hours of Operation:
Full Menu Daily: 11:00am - 10:00pm
(Late Night Menu 10:00pm - close)
Happy Hour: Weekdays from 2:00 - 5:00pm and Every Day from 10:00pm - Close
Live Entertainment: Wednesday - Saturday starting at 10:00pm
Gospel Brunch: Every-Other-Sunday Seating at 10:00am and 1:00pm *Ticketed event.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Comfort Food, Southern, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: David Suscavage
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: From commemorative co-branded House of Blues merchandise, customized gobo lights, interactive entertainment and creative decor options, House of Blues Anaheim’s versatility can perfectly complement your private event objectives. House of Blues and Live Nation bring knowledge, experience and event planning style, helping you create an everlasting special event to remember.
- Private Party Contact: Katie Pederson 7145202384x
- Entertainment: Gospel Brunch
Every Other Sunday: 10:00 a.m and 1:00pm seating
Features a bountiful all-you-can-eat Southern-style buffet and inspiring gospel music. This is truly a fun, soulful celebration!
Purchase tickets over the phone 714-778-2583 or online at houseofblues.com/anaheim
Monday – Friday: 2:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Late Night Happy Hour
7 Days a Week: 10:00 p.m - Close
Wednesdays: Live Band Karaoke
Be the rock star for the night!
Thursdays: Rockin' the Blues
Live Blues all night
Fridays: Friday Night Live!
Featuring the best local bands and talent!
Saturdays: Dance, Pop and Hip Hop
DJ Matt Hill spinning all your favorites
- Special Events: From commemorative co-branded House of Blues merchandise, customized gobo lights, interactive entertainment and creative decor options, House of Blues Anaheim’s versatility can perfectly complement your private event objectives. House of Blues and Live Nation bring knowledge, experience and event planning style, helping you create an everlasting special event to remember.
A word from Crossroads at House of Blues - Anaheim
Crossroads at House of Blues® is a lively restaurant and bar located in Downtown Disney inside the world-famous House of Blues. It features a tantalizing new menu created by celebrity chef and Food Network star, Aarón Sanchez. Enjoy signature dishes such as shrimp & grits, short rib meatball sliders and fire-grilled flatbreads plus some new twists on House of Blues favorites like jambalaya, slow-smoked pulled pork, signature burgers, salads and steaks. It’s food that's bold and classic yet contemporary. Open daily for lunch and dinner, Crossroads at House of Blues is truly the place where food, music & art intersect!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerLate Night Find
Crossroads at House of Blues - Anaheim - Best Restaurants in Anaheim ›
Crossroads at House of Blues - Anaheim reviews from OpenTable diners
57 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance3.6Noise LevelEnergetic
kid-friendly (21)good for groups (21)hot spot (19)great for outdoor dining (19)vibrant bar scene (18)late-night find (17)fit for foodies (14)special occasion (11)great for lunch (9)neighborhood gem (3)scenic view (2)notable wine list (2)great for brunch (2)romantic (2)Show More
- Fun night.BsparkleDined on 11/15/2014I was sad I didn't get to have their signature corn chowder. I was really looking forward to it. They were out of my BF's first choice for beer, but the 2 nd choice turned out to be pretty good. They were out of his meatloaf choice too. But we enjoyed the pork chop and the pulled pork sandwich very much! We had a great time. It was a fun atmosphere, lotsa people watching outside. Yes I would go back. I really really really wanted that corn chowder.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/15/2014The food was great, drinks were great, server was extremely friendly and helpful. Service was slightly slow, but it was a very busy night. Highly recommended unless you're on a tight schedule to get where you're headed next.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Customer ServiceNessDined on 11/15/2014My visit took place on Sat Nov 15, 2014 for dinner. The customer service at Crossroads (House of Blues) Anaheim CA was outstanding!! The people that worked there were all very friendly and very willing to provide service to their customers, especially on a very busy weekend. I made reservations, but arrived 30 minutes late and the staff without hesitation had still put my name on the top of the priority list to be seated. I thought that was very awesome!! My friend and I were immediately seated. We were at the house of blues to see a show and had told our waiter that we needed to get our dinner as quickly as possible, so she put in our order and we didnt wait long for our food to arrive which was again, awesome!! For a busy night, the staff was pretty considerate of our time especially when I had mentioned to our waiter that we had a show that we didnt want to be late for. The food at Crossroads is a little pricey, but the customer service made up for the cost. My friend and I sat outside on the patio, and the restaurant was well equipped with heaters to keep you warm. I had an overall great experience at this restaurant! I would definitely come back and refer my friends to this place because of the customer service!! Lets just hope that, if new staff are hired, that they too will provide great customer service as those that served me on 11/15/14.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Short and sweetTorinoCopenhagenDined on 11/13/2014This'll be short and sweet. Food was fantastic, service was great. We chose to dine here to gain early admission to the concert and it was well worth it. Try the Juicy Lucy burger, you won't regret it. Get the spinach artichoke dip...off the chain!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food and Decent ServiceGnomerceeDined on 11/11/2014We made reservations for 5 on a Tuesday night and asked for room for a stroller. We were given a good table with room as asked. The food was good and the service at the table was great. The only problem was at check-in where we still waited 30 min with a reservation. I would still recommend this place for all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dropkicking DrinksMikeSKIDined on 11/5/2014Great place to get food and get in early for the concertsSpecial Features:
- Before a gig ---tlinakerDined on 11/5/2014Great spot to relax and have a bite before a HOB concert. Good food, expanded craft beer selection. Yeah, it's in the middle of Downtown Disney, but so what?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was so salty I could not eatitRProvDined on 10/31/2014Advertised as free concert at 10pm booked dinner 8:45 pm Free concert was Karaoke!
- Delicious!NicholeDined on 10/31/2014The quality of food met our expectations...celebrity chef and all.Special Features:
- VooDoo Shrimp a MUST try!MrsDanielsDined on 10/26/2014I didn't know what type of venue it was. I was hoping for something more romantic and quiet. It was bright, vibrant, and kid-friendly. I was disappointed. But I should've done better research. We ordered the VooDoo Shrimp appetizer. That IMMEDIATELY made up for my disappointment. MmmmMmm Great Flavor. I was sorry that I had already put in my dinner order, because I could've easily forgone the Buttermilk Chicken and just had another order of the VooDoo Shrimp! I would definitely return just for that.Special Features:
- great place, no complaintsocdubstepDined on 10/20/2014My girlfriend and I celebrated our 2yr dating anniversary. The waiter was friendly and knowledgeable regarding menu and options. Everyone was smiley and friendly. Food was very tasty.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LWCRDined on 10/19/2014HOB Anaheim is very good and a really fun place to eat. However, it's crazy busy and even if you have a reservation you have to be prepared to wait 20 minutes for a table.Special Features:
- Slow service, so-so foodAnbrlnrDined on 10/10/2014My friends and I were there to take advantage of the cut-the-line pass for a concert. We had done this at Crossroads L.A. the night before and San Diego two nights before that, both of those experiences were lovely. This visit was SO different. We had to ask our waiter repeated for things we had ordered and simple things like filling our waters and sodas were overlooked so many times it became the joke of the table. My order was wrong and just so-so when it all got to the table. Don't think I will go back.
- CrossroadsTheVineDined on 10/6/2014The adobo rubbed pork chop is outstanding and not to spicy. The bolognese while flavorful was not warm. The fish tacos are tasty. The pieces of fish were bigger than the tortillas. Great craft beer list. We definitely would go back. I want to try the lobster mac and cheese the table next to us was raving aboutSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- just not thrilledVickiroVIPDined on 10/4/2014Noisy, too much like a bar and the food and the service were not so good.
- DisappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 10/4/2014LOUD! Mediocre food. Decent service. Overall disappointing especially for the price.
- Anniversary dinnerAz13coupleDined on 9/26/2014Awesome food with reasonable prices. Very awesome gift shop staff.Special Features:
- DisappointedDisappointedDined on 9/13/2014For the price, the food was extremely poor. I was expecting something special, and it was really more like pub food. Also, it is appropriate for people who are Disneyland with their kids and want to go get an $11 beer while their kid eats french fries. The service was great.Special Features:
- Fun night1rcjaceDined on 9/13/2014I was there to see a concert. So, we decided to have dinner there and it was really nice and the food was excellent. The great thing about eating there is then give your a pass to go in front of the line as a bonus. That gave us access to be right up front for the concert. Good times, thank you very much House of Blues.Special Features:
- Lively bar with a restaurant!JennyBDined on 9/12/2014We were a party of 2 who ate here on a Friday evening at around 8pm. The restaurant wasn't exactly what we expected - we thought it would be an interesting themed restaurant of the sort you normally find at disney, but instead it is more likely a bar/ nightclub with an eating area. When we arrived for our table about 5 minutes before our reservation, we were told that we would be placed on a list and asked for our number so the they could call when ready. This was a little annoying, especially because they wouldn't take our international cell numbers. Once inside, we felt a little rushed by our server, which was disappointing given the wait. The good was quite good however, and the menu choices interesting.Special Features:
- Great event prepRobLaQuintaDined on 9/5/2014Started in the bar waiting for the showroom to open for our event. Very friendly staff, great food, strong drinks-especially the "Insane Hurricane". I recommend sitting at the bar.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Surprisingly disappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/28/2014Let me begin by saying our family is a big fan of all things House of Blues. The food was exceptional and the service was great. The young lady (Sweet was her name tag) was amazingly helpful and professional. However, the concert was a let down. When we purchased the tickets it allowed us to pick seats but upon arrival we were told it was standing room with the exception of some seats. You can imagine how disappointed we were since nothing indicated that our seat numbers were not actually seats??? Love to see better communication in advance regarding this for future purchase of tickets.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedLearning2DineDined on 8/22/2014Very disappointed. Made a reservation as we are from Canada and wanted to experience a place with atmosphere and music. They did not reserve a table for us and when they did seat us they put us in their cafeteria style eating area. No style or bluesy look to the pace and no atmosphere or charm at all. I don't care if Chef Aaron Sanchez is an atraction there this shows poorly on him and the establishment. Did not look or feel like a House of Blues and did not look like what is on their website. We ended up leaving before being attended to as the staff was poorly organized and I didn't plan on eating in a cafeteria. I cannot recommend this place to anyone.
- Good and energetic restaurantlalaDined on 8/21/2014If you are going to Disneyland or California Adventure Park, dining at House of Blues in Downtown Disney is a great option because it's so close and you don't have to leave the park at all (major time saver). I would definitely recommend making a reservation prior to dining. The restaurant is quite loud, as there is a bar here. The food is pretty good. I ordered a sandwich and another person ordered a burger which were both on brioche buns. We thought the sandwich and burger were a bit on the small side for the price, but still reasonable. Our server was very nice and even offered to split our bill for us.Special Features:
- Disney version of down home foodTerrilmVIPDined on 8/7/2014Food ok...good for Disneyland if you are there with family. Good service.Special Features:
- Lovely and VibrantDiaEatsDined on 8/5/2014Went here for a friend's birthday dinner. Servers were friendly, food was tasty. Everything was great.Special Features:
- ClifVIPDined on 8/3/2014They did not check in my reservation with Opentable and I received a notice that I missed the reservation. Food was good and what I expected.Special Features:
- Good FoodDeliciousDined on 8/2/2014The only issue is that the entree arrived just a moment after the appetizers were served. We had to send it back so we could enjoy our appetizers and not feel rushed. The dessert menu is very meager.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 252 reviews are from the Crossroads at House of Blues - Anaheim reviews archive.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/25/2014The service was great. The appetizers where really good. Then we got to the main dishes. Not good at all. My wife ordered the blacken shrimp salad and it was soaked in oil the shrimp was good she could even eat the salad part except the top. I ordered the spicy pasta and it had no flavor the chicken was plain and the sauce was missing seasoning the only thing you could taste is a little hot sauce.
- Fun night outOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/25/2014We dined at Crossroads before a show at House of Blues. Our waitress was fantastic. We were impressed with the local beers. We enjoyed our food and it was nice that they were really flexible with adding our friends who showed up. They do have a kids menu, though the food is a little more towards trying to make the kids meals something like adults would like rather than as plain as picky eaters might like. I place the blame on my picky eater for that ;-)Special Features:
- Consistent dining experienceMrsKJBDined on 7/20/2014Crossroads is a solid value: Service and food are consistently very good.Special Features:
- BAROpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/21/2014THE BAR SHOULD HAVE MORE SEATING FOR LARGER GROUPS.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- sunshinedancerDined on 6/6/2014My husband and I were there for our anniversary. We have an almost 2 year old and this was only our 2nd night out since she's been born. After researching we decided to go to HOB for dinner and "Friday night live". We scheduled our reservations for 8:30 because I figured we'd have perfect time to eat and drink before the music started. I had talked to the very nice waitress and she accommodated us perfectly. However, the band went on an hour late. Usually would have been no biggie but having to sit there so long after dinner without music was kind of a bummer! By the time they finally started and played a few songs we were ready to leave. Disappointed in the ambiance and not what I expected but the food was good and the servers were great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun!DisappointingDined on 5/31/2014This is a fun and enjoyable restaurant. Great location and the food was really good. I would recommend itSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Blues CuzinBluesCuzinDined on 5/31/2014I took my daughter for an end of school dinner. The place is a bit funky, not quite New Orleans, but close. The waiter was great. The shrimp po' boy was great as well as the pulled pork Sammy. Would go againSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/31/2014Great food and Great selection. Service was quick and accurate. Would definitely dine there againSpecial Features:
- No frills but fillingMmmkayDined on 5/26/2014Ate here for dinner. Even though we had reservations, in order to dine inside there was a 15 minute wait. Took an outdoor table bc we had plans after dinner and couldn't wait. Our server was very friendly-- we were lucky to get her bc no one else smiled there. Still, she was busy, and so our meal was really drawn out longer than it needed to be. Kids pasta was pretty tasteless and dry, BBQ pulled pork filling and grilled chicken were filling and hot-- just what we needed, but altogether the flavor wasn't anything noteworthy. Table outside ended up being nice bc we could be part of the vibrant downtown Disney scene, and enjoy outdoor music. I'd go back, but just for drinks & apps, with plans to sit and stay a while .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Reservations didn't help usCrpssroadsHOBDined on 5/25/2014Even though I made prior reservations we had to wait for over 40 minutes to get a table, other than that, it was great. They did give us a free sessert to make up for the wait time which was very nice.Special Features:
- FOODdineDined on 5/22/2014the music was GREAT, however your BUTTER FRIED CHICKEN need to go away or make it with some flavor, it's like chewing in some robber, OH MY GOD THAT IS AWFUL........Special Features:
- ReservationReservationDined on 5/17/2014Despite having reservations at 7:00, they didn't seat us until 7:30. Very disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.