Crossroads at House of Blues - Anaheim
1530 S. Disneyland Dr.
Anaheim, CA 92802Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Crossroads at House of Blues - Anaheim
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.houseofblues.com/venues/clubvenues/anaheim/dining.php
- Phone: 7145202334x
- Hours of Operation:
Full Menu Daily: 11:00am - 10:00pm
(Late Night Menu 10:00pm - close)
Happy Hour: Weekdays from 2:00 - 5:00pm and Every Day from 10:00pm - Close
Live Entertainment: Wednesday - Saturday starting at 10:00pm
Gospel Brunch: Every-Other-Sunday Seating at 10:00am and 1:00pm *Ticketed event.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Comfort Food, Southern, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: David Suscavage
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: From commemorative co-branded House of Blues merchandise, customized gobo lights, interactive entertainment and creative decor options, House of Blues Anaheim’s versatility can perfectly complement your private event objectives. House of Blues and Live Nation bring knowledge, experience and event planning style, helping you create an everlasting special event to remember.
- Private Party Contact: Katie Pederson 7145202384x
- Entertainment: Gospel Brunch
Every Other Sunday: 10:00 a.m and 1:00pm seating
Features a bountiful all-you-can-eat Southern-style buffet and inspiring gospel music. This is truly a fun, soulful celebration!
Purchase tickets over the phone 714-778-2583 or online at houseofblues.com/anaheim
Monday – Friday: 2:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Late Night Happy Hour
7 Days a Week: 10:00 p.m - Close
Wednesdays: Live Band Karaoke
Be the rock star for the night!
Thursdays: Rockin' the Blues
Live Blues all night
Fridays: Friday Night Live!
Featuring the best local bands and talent!
Saturdays: Dance, Pop and Hip Hop
DJ Matt Hill spinning all your favorites
- Special Events: From commemorative co-branded House of Blues merchandise, customized gobo lights, interactive entertainment and creative decor options, House of Blues Anaheim’s versatility can perfectly complement your private event objectives. House of Blues and Live Nation bring knowledge, experience and event planning style, helping you create an everlasting special event to remember.
A word from Crossroads at House of Blues - Anaheim
Crossroads at House of Blues® is a lively restaurant and bar located in Downtown Disney inside the world-famous House of Blues. It features a tantalizing new menu created by celebrity chef and Food Network star, Aarón Sanchez. Enjoy signature dishes such as shrimp & grits, short rib meatball sliders and fire-grilled flatbreads plus some new twists on House of Blues favorites like jambalaya, slow-smoked pulled pork, signature burgers, salads and steaks. It’s food that's bold and classic yet contemporary. Open daily for lunch and dinner, Crossroads at House of Blues is truly the place where food, music & art intersect!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
- Diners' Choice WinnerLate Night Find
Crossroads at House of Blues - Anaheim - Best Restaurants in Anaheim ›
Crossroads at House of Blues - Anaheim reviews from OpenTable diners
42 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (16)late-night find (16)great for lunch (14)vibrant bar scene (14)special occasion (10)kid-friendly (10)great for outdoor dining (10)hot spot (9)fit for foodies (9)scenic view (5)great for brunch (3)romantic (2)neighborhood gem (1)notable wine list (1)Show More
- Surprisingly disappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/28/2014Let me begin by saying our family is a big fan of all things House of Blues. The food was exceptional and the service was great. The young lady (Sweet was her name tag) was amazingly helpful and professional. However, the concert was a let down. When we purchased the tickets it allowed us to pick seats but upon arrival we were told it was standing room with the exception of some seats. You can imagine how disappointed we were since nothing indicated that our seat numbers were not actually seats??? Love to see better communication in advance regarding this for future purchase of tickets.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedLearning2DineDined on 8/22/2014Very disappointed. Made a reservation as we are from Canada and wanted to experience a place with atmosphere and music. They did not reserve a table for us and when they did seat us they put us in their cafeteria style eating area. No style or bluesy look to the pace and no atmosphere or charm at all. I don't care if Chef Aaron Sanchez is an atraction there this shows poorly on him and the establishment. Did not look or feel like a House of Blues and did not look like what is on their website. We ended up leaving before being attended to as the staff was poorly organized and I didn't plan on eating in a cafeteria. I cannot recommend this place to anyone.
- Good and energetic restaurantlalaDined on 8/21/2014If you are going to Disneyland or California Adventure Park, dining at House of Blues in Downtown Disney is a great option because it's so close and you don't have to leave the park at all (major time saver). I would definitely recommend making a reservation prior to dining. The restaurant is quite loud, as there is a bar here. The food is pretty good. I ordered a sandwich and another person ordered a burger which were both on brioche buns. We thought the sandwich and burger were a bit on the small side for the price, but still reasonable. Our server was very nice and even offered to split our bill for us.Special Features:
- Lovely and VibrantDiaEatsDined on 8/5/2014Went here for a friend's birthday dinner. Servers were friendly, food was tasty. Everything was great.Special Features:
- ClifVIPDined on 8/3/2014They did not check in my reservation with Opentable and I received a notice that I missed the reservation. Food was good and what I expected.Special Features:
- Good FoodDeliciousDined on 8/2/2014The only issue is that the entree arrived just a moment after the appetizers were served. We had to send it back so we could enjoy our appetizers and not feel rushed. The dessert menu is very meager.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/25/2014The service was great. The appetizers where really good. Then we got to the main dishes. Not good at all. My wife ordered the blacken shrimp salad and it was soaked in oil the shrimp was good she could even eat the salad part except the top. I ordered the spicy pasta and it had no flavor the chicken was plain and the sauce was missing seasoning the only thing you could taste is a little hot sauce.
- Fun night outOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/25/2014We dined at Crossroads before a show at House of Blues. Our waitress was fantastic. We were impressed with the local beers. We enjoyed our food and it was nice that they were really flexible with adding our friends who showed up. They do have a kids menu, though the food is a little more towards trying to make the kids meals something like adults would like rather than as plain as picky eaters might like. I place the blame on my picky eater for that ;-)Special Features:
- Consistent dining experienceMrsKJBDined on 7/20/2014Crossroads is a solid value: Service and food are consistently very good.Special Features:
- BAROpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/21/2014THE BAR SHOULD HAVE MORE SEATING FOR LARGER GROUPS.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- sunshinedancerDined on 6/6/2014My husband and I were there for our anniversary. We have an almost 2 year old and this was only our 2nd night out since she's been born. After researching we decided to go to HOB for dinner and "Friday night live". We scheduled our reservations for 8:30 because I figured we'd have perfect time to eat and drink before the music started. I had talked to the very nice waitress and she accommodated us perfectly. However, the band went on an hour late. Usually would have been no biggie but having to sit there so long after dinner without music was kind of a bummer! By the time they finally started and played a few songs we were ready to leave. Disappointed in the ambiance and not what I expected but the food was good and the servers were great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun!DisappointingDined on 5/31/2014This is a fun and enjoyable restaurant. Great location and the food was really good. I would recommend itSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Blues CuzinBluesCuzinDined on 5/31/2014I took my daughter for an end of school dinner. The place is a bit funky, not quite New Orleans, but close. The waiter was great. The shrimp po' boy was great as well as the pulled pork Sammy. Would go againSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/31/2014Great food and Great selection. Service was quick and accurate. Would definitely dine there againSpecial Features:
- No frills but fillingMmmkayDined on 5/26/2014Ate here for dinner. Even though we had reservations, in order to dine inside there was a 15 minute wait. Took an outdoor table bc we had plans after dinner and couldn't wait. Our server was very friendly-- we were lucky to get her bc no one else smiled there. Still, she was busy, and so our meal was really drawn out longer than it needed to be. Kids pasta was pretty tasteless and dry, BBQ pulled pork filling and grilled chicken were filling and hot-- just what we needed, but altogether the flavor wasn't anything noteworthy. Table outside ended up being nice bc we could be part of the vibrant downtown Disney scene, and enjoy outdoor music. I'd go back, but just for drinks & apps, with plans to sit and stay a while .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Reservations didn't help usCrpssroadsHOBDined on 5/25/2014Even though I made prior reservations we had to wait for over 40 minutes to get a table, other than that, it was great. They did give us a free sessert to make up for the wait time which was very nice.Special Features:
- FOODdineDined on 5/22/2014the music was GREAT, however your BUTTER FRIED CHICKEN need to go away or make it with some flavor, it's like chewing in some robber, OH MY GOD THAT IS AWFUL........Special Features:
- ReservationReservationDined on 5/17/2014Despite having reservations at 7:00, they didn't seat us until 7:30. Very disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 240 reviews are from the Crossroads at House of Blues - Anaheim reviews archive.
- Great break for Pre-ConcertOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/4/2014Dinner and drinks before a show at the House of Blues. A perfect, but pricey, evening out. Drinks were a bit pricey: $15 for a cocktail and $8 for a draft beer. In the concert venue it was even pricer: $9 for a PBR, which is a very cheap quality beer. The food was very tasty with quality ingredients, but $15 for a burger and fries is still high.Special Features:
- Good place before concertOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/2/2014We ate before a House of Blues show. Service was friendly and fast. Food was good. The real benefit of eating here is you can "pass the line" to get into a show -- basically a Fast Pass. This is a really nice perk. Beware!! Parking at Downtown Disney is horrible. We arrived 25 minutes early and we still missed our reservation because we could not find a place to park.Special Features:
- Unhappy birthdayUnhappyDined on 5/1/2014Worst finger in my life along with the worst service. Was suppose to be dinner and a shiw as stated when I made my reservations that were useless also. Waited 45 mins to be seated then the worst service and good was cold. They did and had nothing that I paid for as stated. Ruined my friends birthday dinner and evening. For 4 people our bill was over $250.00 for4 dinners and one drink a piece. Overall rating I would give would be a minus -0. Wouldn't recommend it my dog.
- B-DayBummerDined on 4/25/2014I have been to the Sunday Brunch several times and the food is wonderful. I thought the restaurant was fair. The food was just ok.Special Features:
- Limited ChoiceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/25/2014This is the second time we have gone since the new menu has been rolled out, and it doesn't give much choice?? We spent a good 20 minutes trying to decide on what might be good? Being our second visit with 2 different couples, who had the same problem, I don't think we will go again. It used to be a good place to have dinner before our concerts, but unfortunately we will have to eat somewhere else next time.
- OK for a pre concert mealMacbryDined on 4/25/2014We had tickets for a show at the House of Blues and decided to eat dinner there as a matter of convenience. Even though we had reservations we did not get a table for 20 minutes. The food was decent and the service was very good but the place was LOUD!! Packed and energetic on a Friday night but way too noisy to really enjoy a meal. Next time we'll choose one of the other options in Downtown Disney.
- Craig MorganLuvcountrymusicDined on 4/11/2014Had a blast. The only problem was we had reservations and didn't get sat until an hour after our reservation time .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food was very slow comingDodger40Dined on 4/3/2014The food was very slow coming to the table. But the waitress was friendly. She hooked us up with pass the line tickets for our show. We where very happy with that. Over all it was an ok dining experience except for the booth behind us had little kids with their parents. And they where the parents who don't care if the kids scream and holler. I think there should be no kids allowed into a bar even with food. Kinda ruined the experience of being there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/1/2014My family, including a 15 year old, really enjoyed our meal and experience at House of Blues, Anaheim.The food was exceptional, more than your average restaurant fare. I had the shrimp and grits with a garlic chipolte creme sauce. Delicious! My husband enjoyed the Jambalaya with blackened shrimp. He loved it. My daughter said her club sandwich was the best meal of the trip. The ambience is casual, laidback and welcoming. The bar looked inviting and probably really gets crowded into the evening. House of Blues is fine for families but you should probably eat dinner a little earlier to avoid the bar scene. Excellent dining experience and highly recommended.Special Features:
- Helpful StaffPeterDined on 3/28/2014The staff was great when we asked about gluten-free options and had some great suggestions along with sending the chef out to go over options with us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- If you like good food andOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/28/2014If you like good food and a different place to enjoy it. The House of Blues is the place to go. Seating is good and the service is great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BummerBLSteinhauerDined on 3/26/2014Fries tasted like rewarmed frozen. Burger was the turkey part Jamaican, too salty. BBQ pork sliders were cold and the blackened chicken street tacos were tough and seed rewarded not juicy like at the Florida crossroads. This one in Anaheim needs to have some better quality food put out to the customer. The waiter was fine, no complaints.
- Not accommodatingGrasshopperGrrlDined on 3/15/2014This restaurant is in Downtown Disney, which is a part of the Disneyland Resort, IMHO...and my party of 7 was seated separately on a Saturday evening (even after a table opened up right next to mine!!) We were seated at 2 separate tables far from each other that seated 4 people... Hmm, it didn't seem like any employee was too concerned about our positive experience. My steak salad was good, my friend's macaroni and cheese was cold. Another friend's bill said her suggested tip was $10.67 for her meal that was $10.74!!! We all got a good laugh at that one... Jordan saved the evening, though, and ended up seating my 4 friends at a table next to mine.
- Great ambiance!whatadishDined on 3/15/2014I took my husband here for his birthday before a concert. We both liked the ambiance and felt like it set the tone for the evening. The food was delicious. He ordered the jambalaya and I had the pulled pork. Our waiter was very friendly and the souvenir mason jars we got with our drink orders are a fun way to remember a great night!Special Features:
- Touristy atmosphereCalJenDined on 3/8/2014This location is in Downtown Disney so the atmosphere is very loud and busy. The food is good and they are making an attempt to elevate their menu. Dessert, specifically, the chocolate mousse, was not done well. It had good flavor but a grainy texture that was wrong for a mousse. The service was very good and although we didn't ask, our server had the manager come speak to us about the dessert. They also took the charge for the mousse off of our bill, again without us asking. Overall, if you don't mind a boisterous environment, this is a good choice for a meal in Downtown Disney. Make a reservation if you don't want to wait!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun before the fun!VicSin13Dined on 3/8/2014Dined at Crossroads Anaheim in Downtown Disney on 3/8/14 in order to Pass the Line for the bight's HIM show. Reservations for 4:00 but our taxi was late picking us up due to that weekend's convention. I was very easily able to bump up to 4:45. We arrived at 4:32 and were sat immediately. Our drink orders were taken promptly as well as our dinner orders. Our waiter was polite, helpful and answered all our questions. He checked in on us frequently but not so much that he was a nuisance. Our party ordered the half rack of ribs, a grilled chicken Caesar salad and the Classic Club Sandwich and everything was delicious! Great way to grab dinner before a show and get in the venue before the ridiculous crowds. The venue is tight so this is a must!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My H.O.B. expIrishvixenDined on 3/6/2014We had reserved ahead of time and requested a booth. Once we got there we were told they were waiting to bus the table and for me to have a seat at the bar, as I waited I watch the table empty of people but full of dirty dishes for over a half hour? Why? I talk to the hostess "Amy" and she said she was just waiting for it to open. FInally after a long wait it was open, we order waters at first, when my water came for some messed up reason there was a ton of salt poured into the glass, my husband tasted it and confirmed and we told the waiter who took it away but never offered another. We got our food we order which was ok but my daughters was the wrong sides we asked for.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- very nicedarlaDined on 3/1/2014our waiter was the best, he was on point and was always checking in on us to make sure we were good. it was a bit crowded but other then that , great !!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pre concert dinnerHoodooDined on 2/28/2014Service was slow and forgetful. Started with artichoke spinach dip. It was the best part of meal. I had the Shrimp Po Boy. Although the shrimp seemed hand battered, the roll was too big, and dry. Jambalaya, was dry and flavorless. Overall, a real letdown. We had skip the line vouchers, so we had a $20.00 credit each, could never imagine paying $80.00 for that dinner, including 3 glasses of wine. We will go elsewhere next time.Special Features:
- Took my Boyfriend here asOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/22/2014Took my Boyfriend here as part of his 25th birthday weekend at Disneyland. It was very loud, more so then other times I had been here so it was hard to hear each other. Our server was MIA for the first 10 minutes, someone else greeted us and then another person took our drinks and yet another took our order. Took a long time also for our first round of drinks to show up. My boyfriend loved the ceiling art/ details and the food.Special Features:
- Fun NightHarveyDined on 2/21/2014We were seated promptly. Service was a little slow but it was peak hour. I never did get a refill on my Shirley Temple. The shrimp po'boy was on the pricy side but the portion was huge. Overall a good experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun chain location, but long waitOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 2/17/2014We've been to many locations of the HOB franchise. We made a reservation for 715. When we arrived, we were told that our table wouldn't be available for another 20-25 minutes. They said they would send us a text message when the table was ready. Why didn't they send a text in the first place to say there was a delay then? We browsed in the shops for 45 minutes, no text. We went back and I asked about our table. They then said, 'Well, we can seat you now.' Where was the text? No explanation & no apology. It would've been nice to hear, even if it wasn't sincere. Meanwhile, there was plenty of available seating! Granted, they may have had a dinner rush, but.... Food was as expected (great), but we won't go back to this location:((Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.