Crossings Restaurant, Bar & Lounge - Westin Richmond
6631 West Broad St
Richmond, VA 23230Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Crossings Restaurant, Bar & Lounge - Westin Richmond
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.westinrichmond.com/crossings
- Phone: 8042828444
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Sunday: 6:00am - 10:00am
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 2:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Frank Norton
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Crossings Restaurant, Bar & Lounge - Westin Richmond
Relax and replenish in a casually sophisticated atmosphere. Crossings is located in the AAA 4-Diamond award winning Westin Richmond hotel. Your dining experience will be unforgettable as you refresh your palate with unique menu items and enticing cocktails. Crossings Restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. We look forward to your next visit at Crossings Restaurant, Bar & Lounge.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Crossings Restaurant, Bar & Lounge - Westin Richmond reviews from OpenTable diners
7 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance3.4Noise LevelQuiet
neighborhood gem (2)great for lunch (1)great for brunch (1)good for groups (1)notable wine list (1)Show More
- NitaDined on 9/16/2014Will not visit this restaurant again....no concern from management after finding hair on my plate.Special Features:
- Good food; excellent serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 8/22/2014I recently visited Richmond, and made a reservation at Crossings as I was staying at the Westin. The menu offerings were terrific and the meal that I had was very nicely prepared and very good. The service was also excellent. I recommend Crossings.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice DinnerTank2kVIPDined on 7/13/2014We arrived to a very quiet restaurant, the server was excellent, go us to a table and settled in. We then ordered our meals and I was sold on the special by the server, It turned out to be a great selection, hats off to the chef, with the seafood stir-fry special. We enjoyed the meal and definitely will be back for more!
- Not too shabbylacrosseatckDined on 7/13/2014I enjoyed this restaurant's different options to choose from (Asian cuisine dishes, lamb, Italian) with their own unique sauces. Great wine list. The servers were extremely friendly. BUT The service was a bit slow and the food seemed a bit room temperature as opposed to fresh out of the oven. But other than that it was a great experienceSpecial Features:
- FREEZING ...OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/30/2014Even coming from Wisconsin, it was too cold for me not to wear a coat during dinner. service was a bit slow. Food was good.Special Features:
- The following 18 reviews are from the Crossings Restaurant, Bar & Lounge - Westin Richmond reviews archive.
- Great Mother's Day!!!EddyDined on 5/11/2014It was the perfect spot away from traffic and without the long wait of franchise regulars.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- mothers day brunchinthe804Dined on 5/11/2014There were 4 of us, 3 adults, one child. They gave us our check before we even received our drinks! Unprofessional. We were rushed to leave. Some of the food was over cooked. Over priced. I wouldn't recommend.Special Features:
- Always great staffvafirstDined on 4/29/2014We often have lunch or breakfast meetings at the Crossings. The staff is always very attentive and accommodating. The food is reasonably priced and consistent. It is a good spot for a working lunch or an afternoon coffee.Special Features:
- Decent hotel restaurantjk83Dined on 4/12/2014convenient if staying at the hotel and want good food and good selection of various american entreesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nice Chrismas dinner destinationhaydenDined on 12/25/2013We truly enjoyed the courteous staff and wonderful buffet meal at the Crossings Restaurant. The food was fresh and the buffet table was clean and organized. Would definitely recommend this restaurant for any special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Crossings Restaurant , A Find!Hillfam3Dined on 12/24/2013A well lit and beautiful place to spend Christmas Eve for dinner. The food was great and we enjoyed ourselves.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Thanksgiving at the WestinGdukesDined on 11/28/2013This was wonderful and I will go again. You had the option of a buffet or a plated dinner. The only problem we encountered was the waitress brought us the wrong bottle of wine and the one she brought us was $38.00 more than the one we ordered.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good DecisiondmcgVIPDined on 11/1/2013After a long day driving to Richmond we decided to just eat at the Westin Hotel restaurant where we were staying. We have stayed at the hotel often but never ate in Crossings. We were very pleased with the variety of the menu, the food was well prepared, and the service very friendly and attentive. The next time we eat there it won't be just out of convenience.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good family outingOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/11/2013We took my mom here for Saturday pre Mother's Day brunch. The environment was relaxed and the food was good. We had an enjoyable morning.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I had made the reservationOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/31/2013I had made the reservation thinking they had an Easter brunch as it was advertised on a website as having a great one. Once we arrived we discovered they did not. The server was very polite as were the other wait staff. They accomodated substitutions; however the food was not memorable. Thinking it would be crowded for Easter, there was only one other table present when we arrived. Because there wasn't anyone there, one would think we would be in and out pretty quickly but it took about an hour and a half for two adults and one child to be served (no appetizers and no desserts). My son would definitely return as Wii was available at the adjoining bar.Special Features:
- WE had a lovely experience.TravelingMomVIPDined on 3/16/2013WE had a lovely experience. We were down for the Jeff Cup Soccer tournament and the wait at most restaurants was 45+ mins. We made a quick reservation on Open Table and were seated in the time most people had 30 mins to wait.Our waiter was wonderful and at the end of our meal was able to retrieve my daughter's retainer that she left on her plate. Don't be afraid to go because it is located in a Hotel. Good food!I would recommend this to a friend.
- The restaurant was great aboutDCTransplantVIPDined on 2/14/2013The restaurant was great about accomodating our dietary restrictions and gave my husband his own V-Day dessert so we didn't have to share. They even gave all the women a single red rose to celebrate the holiday. It was a nice touch.
- The food was good, but theMichael468Dined on 12/31/2012The food was good, but the heat temperature was not consistent. We sent our soup back to be heated. The main course for several in the group was again not hot. It was disappointing.Special Features:
- Crossings turned up as oneOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/25/2012Crossings turned up as one of the few restaurants available for Christmas dinner. Although it lacked the ambiance of some of the more popular places, we loved it. We overlooked the cloth bench seats in the booth pulling at our clothes, and had one of the best meals ever! The prime rib could not be beat and, the roast Virginia ham was wonderful! We'll return.
- Very nice Christmas day menuOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 12/25/2012Very nice Christmas day menu but not clear when making reservations that this would be the only menu available. Generous portion of prime rib which was only on the warm side. Waiter was pleasant but distracted.Special Features:
- I was pleasently surprisedOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/22/2012I was pleasently surprised for a holiday meal. We enjoyed the food and the service and appreciate the servers who work on holidays.Special Features:
- A friend, my mom and I wentOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/22/2012A friend, my mom and I went here for our years long traditional Thanksgiving late lunch at a restaurant. This was the first time any of us had been inside the Richmond Westin. I could not have been more thrilled with the entire dining experience. The atmosphere was upbeat; the food was beautiful and delicious; the wait staff was friendly, fun and attentive. Though, I was not paying, I thought the prices were extremely reasonable. Our delightful Turkish waiter explained that the American staff was given the day off for Thanksgiving. That is why the staff appeared to be mostly foreign. I loved it; it felt like being on vacation in my hometown. I will probably come back next Thanksgiving - and certainly before then.Special Features:
- Delightful lunchRVADINERVIPDined on 11/10/2012My out-of-town family was staying at the Westin to attend a wedding on Richmond Marathon weekend. After spending the morning at the VMFA, we decided to head back to the hotel for lunch in order to avoid traffic issues downtown. We had a perfectly lovely experience. Six of us dined at the back of the restaurant around a large table that was roomy and comfortable and totally conducive to conversation, especially for the older folks who often have trouble hearing in restaurants. Our server was delightful. With so many interesting dining options in Richmond, a hotel restaurant normally would not be my first choice. But this experience may have just changed my mind.Special Features: