Creme de la Crepe - Redondo Beach
1708 1/2 Catalina Ave.
Redondo Beach, CA 90277Neighborhood:
FrenchPrice: $30 and under
Creme de la Crepe - Redondo Beach
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.cremedelacrepe.com/home.php
- Phone: (310) 540-8811
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Sunday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Monday - Sunday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: French
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Cafe, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Let Creme de la Crêpe take care of your next special event. With our worry free philosophy, our friendly staff will ease your mind by taking care of the details. From bridal showers, baby showers, birthdays, corporate to social events.
Our delicious menu selections are prepared by our highly trained chefs. Breakfast/brunch, lunch, and dinner options may be modified to fit your taste. Our crêpe carts are also available for any made to order savory and sweet crêpes by our staff at your location. Enjoy our finely prepared cuisine while you celebrate your special occasion.
A word from Creme de la Crepe - Redondo Beach
Crème de La crepe Redondo Beach opened in 2007 and has been entirely remodeled in 2014 to offer bar seating, where our new wine and draft beer can be enjoyed alongside our combined traditional and new ideas menu. Along with our world famous gluten free Buckwheat batter crepe, the menu also includes such classic French dishes as beef tartar, escargot, and Croque monsieur. You can even enjoy an imported cheese fondue that reflects the owner’s upbringing in the French Alps. Next, take a trip to Italia with pasta, risotto, and paninis before continuing to this side of the Atlantic, where the menu embraces the good old American hamburger, but with a brioche bun. It comes available as a lamb, chicken or crab version, or as the namesake TFT, featuring grass fed beef organic heirloom tomatoes, candied shallots, blue cheese, and smoked Gouda.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Creme de la Crepe - Redondo Beach reviews from OpenTable diners
6 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (4)great for brunch (3)great for outdoor dining (3)great for lunch (3)kid-friendly (3)fit for foodies (2)romantic (2)notable wine list (1)special occasion (1)Show More
- Good crepes.GerryDocVIPDined on 11/6/2014We came for a later than usual dinner and found that it is always open until ten, which is nice. Our servers were very good, and my Crepe Marocain, with lamb sausage, was very good, as was my wife's seafood crepe. There is a very friendly atmosphere, and we will probably come back. The brunch menu liked really good.Special Features:
- Frequent customerkitchenxsinkx29Dined on 10/24/2014Always love coming here for a delicious dinner with good portions.Special Features:
- Just gets better!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/12/2014We have been dining at Creme de la Crepe since it opened (maybe six years ago?). The menu has always been eclectic and the food excellent. It does get a little crowded on weekends (good for them!), so we prefer to dine there during the week. A great place for late breakfast/lunch. We've never been diappointed and we'll definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 5 reviews are from the Creme de la Crepe - Redondo Beach reviews archive.
- My neighborhood restaurantkitchenxsinkx29Dined on 4/11/2014Always a pleasure to treat myself here. Nice sit-down place to enjoy company or by oneself.Special Features:
- A Genuine French Creperieluv2eatoutVIPDined on 2/24/2014My husband and I are fans of the LA-area Creme de la Crepe franchise, with the RB location still our favorite. Their soups are wonderful; this time we enjoyed carrot soup served French style (with small sides of freshly made croutons and shredded cheese to add to the soup crock). Then each ordered a savory crepe for dessert (he, a sinful dulce-de-leche plus fresh mango; I, suzette). Their wines by the glass selection is very nice (the cotes du rhone was great). A great ambiance -- indoors and on the sidewalk terrace area -- with a single perfect rose and candlelight on every table, enhances the dining experience there. We highly recommend them!Special Features:
- Ordered the saint Pierre (salmon/crawesomeVIPDined on 11/11/2013Ordered the saint Pierre (salmon/crab crepe)... was so not good, it was too fishy & kinda dry..Bread & butter was prefered over it. Other then that the place was nice & quaint, service was good..Special Features:
- Other than the fact that theyLa1960VIPDined on 2/6/2012Other than the fact that they didn't seem to know how Opentable works it was a fine place.Special Features:
- the food was good, i'd definitelyJunnVIPDined on 10/15/2011the food was good, i'd definitely try their other crepes. Wed the Crepe Royale for dessert it was light and sweet. the place had a nice ambiance but service isn't that great, maybe because there were only 3 of them at 2:30 in the afternoon, and the third guy left around 3pm. The lady server also did not know what OPEN TABLE was when we checked in! Maybe we'll try their other branches.Special Features: