Creme de la Crepe- Hermosa Beach
424 Pier Ave.
Hermosa Beach, CA 90254Neighborhood:
Manhattan Beach / Hermosa Beach
FrenchPrice: $30 and under
Creme de la Crepe- Hermosa Beach
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.cremedelacrepehb.com/
- Phone: 3109372822x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Sunday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Monday - Sunday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: French
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Cafe, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Let Creme de la Crêpe take care of your next special event. With our worry free philosophy, our friendly staff will ease your mind by taking care of the details. From bridal showers, baby showers, birthdays, corporate to social events.
Our delicious menu selections are prepared by our highly trained chefs. Breakfast/brunch, lunch, and dinner options may be modified to fit your taste. Our crêpe carts are also available for any made to order savory and sweet crêpes by our staff at your location. Enjoy our finely prepared cuisine while you celebrate your special occasion.
A word from Creme de la Crepe- Hermosa Beach
Crème de La crepe Hermosa opened in 2003 and has been entirely remodeled in 2013 to offer bar seating, where our new wine and draft beer can be enjoyed alongside our combined traditional and new ideas menu. Along with our world famous gluten free Buckwheat batter crepe, the menu also includes such classic French dishes as beef tartar, escargot, and croque monsieur. You can even enjoy an imported cheese fondue that reflects the owner’s upbringing in the French Alps. Next, take a trip to Italia with pasta, risotto, and paninis before continuing to this side of the Atlantic, where the menu embraces the good old American hamburger, but with a brioche bun. It comes available as a lamb, chicken or crab version, or as the namesake TFT, featuring grass fed beef organic heirloom tomatoes, candied shallots, blue cheese, and smoked Gouda.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Creme de la Crepe- Hermosa Beach reviews from OpenTable diners
6 reviews since July 3, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (4)great for outdoor dining (3)fit for foodies (3)great for brunch (2)romantic (2)hot spot (2)vibrant bar scene (1)notable wine list (1)great for lunch (1)late-night find (1)Show More
- Completely unexpectedAskBradDined on 9/26/2014Previously, I never had crepes that weren't dessert. So, we weren't really sure what to expect. We were completely surprised! The food is awesome! Creme de la Crepé is a *very* small, romantic restaurant. Small, well stocked bar. The server was great. Very attentive. The kitchen/server timing was perfect between appetizers and the main course. We didn't have room for dessert, but they sounded amazing. They have a few outside tables to do some people watching. I would classify this as a Hermosa Beach hidden gem.Special Features:
- Brunchluv2dineVIPDined on 9/6/2014Went there for bunch, made a reservation. When we arrived, we indicated we had a reservation, said to wait a few minutes for our table. We were seated at the table and about to order when a manager came over and indicated that they thought we were someone else and had sat us at the wrong table and that we needed to move. We found it very uncomfortable and rude but we complied. Food was good, service was fair but moving our party in the middle of brunch left a bad taste in our mouth. For an establishment with 10 or so tables, really annoying.
- PeterVIPDined on 8/19/2014Wonderful crepe's and options, plus the Carbinera is excellent. Reasonable corkage fee, the desert crepes are excellent as well. The standard Crepe's Suzette was on of the best and is brought to the table flaming. Highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 7 reviews are from the Creme de la Crepe- Hermosa Beach reviews archive.
- Nice restaurant to walk up to!RaulVIPDined on 6/10/2014Just walking by on Pier Avenue in Hermosa Beach, I kept thinking I should try this restaurant. Looking on Open Table a few days later, I noticed it online and made the reservation! Wife loved her crepe, while I enjoyed a pasta dish and a glass of wine. The restaurant is open-air towards the street and made for great people watching. Small location made for an cozy feel.Special Features:
- C'est magnifique!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/23/2014This was a wonderful find! Don't be fooled by the stereotypical name; this is an authentic French place! The staff are all from France and they created a really European atmosphere. My husband and I were even able to practice our French with our server. The food was delicious, the service was fast, and it was like sitting in a cafe in Paris all over again. We will definitely be back the next time we come to L.A.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great gemtheonewithabowVIPDined on 3/13/2014I had walked by this place million times, but had never been. The food is just like an authentic French bistro. I will be back many times over.Special Features:
- Great food & serviceLuvgoodfoodDined on 2/23/2014The place is small not ideal for big groups, however, we had 8 people in our group & the manager went out of his way to make us comfortable. The food was great. The creeps were to die for. The service was prompt even though the place was full. We really enjoyed our dicing exoerience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREAT FINDHEARTDAYDined on 2/14/2014THE FOOD WAS GREAT WHICH IS HARD TO DO ON A PRIX MENU FOR VALENTINES DAY . THE STAFF WAS AMAZING, THE RISOTTO ROCKED AND THE DESSERT CREPE WAS OUT OF THIS WORLD !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, but slow serviceMarkDined on 1/28/2014Having made a reservation on Open Table, and received the confirmation, it was disappointing to get to the restaurant and be told they didn't have a booking in their system. Apparently, the "Owner/Manager" hadn't told that store about the booking. As it happened, there were space for us, so everything worked out ok.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hermosa Beach French rustic.brwydaveDined on 12/31/2012The crepes are tasty and large enough to share. The two of us spit a pate appetizer and each had a dinner crepe. I think we would have been happier with splitting a fish stew with a baguette and the sharing a dessert crepe. Our dinner with wine was $85.00 including tip. Our biggest complaint was the salad dressing, mystery white stuff - a vinaigrette would have taken us back to the Loire. The wait staff seemed to be French, very friendly, but somewhat unpolished. If we lived in the area, this would be a good "Let's grab a bite rather than cooking dinner" place.Special Features: