Creme De La Crepe - Culver City
Westfield mall 6000 Sepulveda Blvd
Culver City, CA 90230Neighborhood:
FrenchPrice: $30 and under
Creme De La Crepe - Culver City
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.cremedelacrepe.com/
- Phone: 3103918818
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 9:00am - 5:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm; Breakfast: Monday - Sunday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Creperie, Wine Bar, French
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Cafe, Delivery, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Let Créme de la Crêpe take care of your next special event. With our worry free philosophy, our friendly staff will ease your mind by taking care of the details. From bridal showers, baby showers, birthdays, corporate to social events.
Our delicious menu selections are prepared by our highly trained chefs. Breakfast/brunch, lunch, and dinner options may be modified to fit your taste. Our crêpe carts are also available for any made to order savory and sweet crêpes by our staff at your location. Enjoy our finely prepared cuisine while you celebrate your special occasion.
A word from Creme De La Crepe - Culver City
Picture a Paris street Cafe, add sunshine and a cool breeze and what you get is "Créme de la Crêpe"... Authentic French Wine Bistro serving Delicious Crêpes and other French specialties.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Creme De La Crepe - Culver City reviews from OpenTable diners
- BAD, BAD, BADOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/2/2013This was a terrible experience. The doors were open & afternoon sun made it hot and sweatty..no a/c. The bread was microwaved to make it warm...too chewy. The beef bourguignon was too salty, no carrots or onions, all mushrooms and a few pieces of beef. It was served in a little bowl that was chipped and when I showed it to the server she offered to put it in another bowl...I looked at her like what? So she offered a new serving but when I got it, it was actually what I had before because there was almost no meat! The rice wasn't any better... Oh, I guess the owner and/or manager was there and he never once said a thing...would just talk to her and kept going in and out. I will never go there again!!!
- LOVE CREPESKellieAnnDined on 6/26/2013BEST CREPES EVER!! WE love the choices of crepes on the menu and the fondue is beyond delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice FindgaryntamifoodiesDined on 6/16/2013I love crepes so I was really looking forward to trying this place out. The Fromage crepe is delicious and the one with spicy chicken sausage is off the hook great. My son ordered the strawberry, mango with nutella. He was very pleased. I guess the only negative is I was going to order a dessert crepe, but the waitress never came back. Plus coffee cups were empty and no refills untill we finally caught their eye. It was horrendous service, but, it could've been better. All in all, I'll be back...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A nice neighborhood restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/7/2013Easy to stop by (plenty of parking space). Nice and Bright. A nice French restaurant cafe. Good for lunch, brunch, afternoon gathering, dinner and some wine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I had high hopes for thischrystinpVIPDined on 1/23/2013I had high hopes for this restaurant located in a large mall. I ordered a beef filet and it was like no other filet I've ever had. It was extremely tough and the meat was striated like you would see in a brisket, not the normal texture of a steak. Obviously would never again order a steak here. The sides (au gratin potatoes and think it was cole slaw--you pick two) were excellent. The dessert crepe seemed to be canned apples and wasn't too appealing.Special Features:
- Longtime fan of the originalheycamsterVIPDined on 12/29/2012Longtime fan of the original location in Hermosa Beach, I was delighted to be able to share this great gem with friends for a pre-theatre dinner. The expanded menu is great and the crepe options are even better. Highly recommend this place.
- Lovely restaurant, howeverbethkrakDined on 8/22/2012Lovely restaurant, however because it is in a mall, parking can be tight....Special Features:
- Casual diningOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/17/2012There was only one server for the whole restaurant so ordering, getting our food/drinks, and getting our check was not as quick as we would have preferred. It's part of the mall (but the entrance is on the outside of the mall), so be prepared for parking issues and more families (meaning its not a romantic dining experience). Pretty casual and can get loud if its full.