Creme de la Crepe Bistro
6000 Sepulveda Blvd.5
Culver City, CA 90230Neighborhood:
FrenchPrice: $30 and under
Creme de la Crepe Bistro
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Phone: 3103918818x
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Sunday 9:00am - 11:30am
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:30am - 4:00pm;
Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 4:30pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: French, International
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Counter Seating, Happy Hour, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Creme de la Crepe Bistro
Authentic French bistro. Great menu with many traditional dishes and a variety of choices from around the world. Wonderful selection of beer and wine. Great for a family meal or a romantic night.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Creme de la Crepe Bistro reviews from OpenTable diners
7 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance3.4Noise LevelQuiet
great for lunch (3)fit for foodies (2)neighborhood gem (2)great for brunch (1)good for groups (1)great for outdoor dining (1)hot spot (1)late-night find (1)Show More
- average / below par foodLadyRowerVIPDined on 8/30/2014disappointed in the food; not traditional French bistro; mall location; mall feel; very disappointed will not return and would not recommend.
- Good food & friendly staffluv2eatDined on 7/29/2014This place is a neighborhood gem. It has great service, outstanding food, and it is reasonably priced. I've had the Seafood Rositto, Merguez spicy lamb sausage over couscous, and the stuffed baked chicken.....just to name a few of the delicious dishes. Will definitely keep going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 5 reviews are from the Creme de la Crepe Bistro reviews archive.
- Excellent tartare & escargotDeliciousDined on 6/9/2014We enjoyed our escargots and steak tartare and of course the dessert crepes! ThanksSpecial Features:
- Overall excellent!StephefVIPDined on 4/30/2014The staff is wonderful and is always on top of the orders! The food is delicious! Just because it's part of the mall, don't put it down. The best food in and around this area!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food is quote tastyUpscalehealthynaturalVIPDined on 4/20/2014The quiche was the standout. It was delicious and fluffy with great flavors.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Though the restaurant is quitediningoutismymiddlenameVIPDined on 3/22/2014Though the restaurant is quite small, the menu is anything but. So much to select from and everything tasted amazing. Service was efficient and swift, considering there was only one server. The pace was perfect, never rushed. The cheese fondue was plentiful for two and had the perfect consistency and flavor. Steak tartare was perfectly prepared as was the shrimp and avocado salad eaten by my friend. Just enough spice in both to make them very flavorful. Ended with the chocolate fondue, a rich dark chocolate served with fruit that was totally decadent. A wonderful evening. Cannot wait to return. With tax and tip, dinner for 2 under $75.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sunday BreakfastLauraLVIPDined on 2/9/2014Great crepes with a variety of choices and healthy breakfast choices also. Great cappuccino and a really cute little restaurant. Will go back!