Creed's Seafood & Steaks
499 N. Gulph Rd.
King of Prussia, PA 19406Neighborhood:
King of Prussia
SeafoodPrice: $31 to $50
Creed's Seafood & Steaks
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.creedskop.com/
- Phone: 6102652550x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 2:30pm;
Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Join us in the bar any evening for an after dinner cocktail offering special bar menu
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: John Talbot
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Our catering menus can be found on our website. Menu selections may be made from our current lunch or dinner menus as well. Chef John Talbot will also create a custom menu to your liking.
- Private Party Facilities: Creeds offers several options for your private dining needs. We offer two private dining rooms for 15-20 guests or 30-50 guests. Another option is an outdoor, enclosed patio that can be used year round. The space is perfect for business lunch or dinners, cocktail parties and special family gatherings
- Private Party Contact: Wendy Donaldson 6102652550x
- Entertainment: Live entertainment in the bar Friday and Saturday nights
- Special Events: Kentucky Derby Celebration this Weekend!!Friday 5/4 special $5 drinks on our new terrace all night! Saturday, Watch the Race! Even more $5 Bourbon Cocktails, Best Hat Contest and more!! Creed's can help you create any type of special event. Plan together with Executive Chef John Talbot for menu preparation and planning. Host specialty wine events, tasting menus, corporate parties, beer tasting dinners and more! Contact us to speak with our event coordinator today!
A word from Creed's Seafood & Steaks
An independently owned restaurant featuring a comfortable, warm atmosphere. The menu offers an extensive wine selection and a fresh spin on classic cuts of top quality meats and fish. Our bar and lounge comfortably seats up to 50 guests and presents a sophisticated atmosphere.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSeafood
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
Creed's Seafood & Steaks - Best Restaurants in King of Prussia ›
Creed's Seafood & Steaks reviews from OpenTable diners
98 reviews since April 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (64)notable wine list (37)romantic (33)fit for foodies (32)neighborhood gem (23)good for groups (20)vibrant bar scene (18)great for lunch (16)hot spot (10)great for outdoor dining (6)late-night find (6)great for brunch (4)scenic view (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- fabulous foodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/25/2014I had the seafood and risotto - succulent scallops and plenty of crab meat - Husband had filet mignon on a skewer and it also was very goodSpecial Features:
- Excellent FoodJoeCooliusDined on 8/22/2014Hands down the best steaks in the area. Yes better then Ruths Chris, Sullivans & Capital Grill. Definitely a favorite spot for special dinners for my wife & I.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A strong local choiceSeafoodguyVIPDined on 8/22/2014A lively place, above average food and kind of friendly service. Would visit Zcreed's again when in the area.Special Features:
- Another amazing experience!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/22/2014Creed's was a discovery by accident years ago - and what a great treasure! The ambiance is intimate and calming, exactly the environment desired for a great evening out with friends or couples. The food is impeccable and it has consistently been good each time I have dined here. In fact I've planned visits to Creed's when I know I'll be attending a conference or event in the Philadelphia/King of Prussia/Valley Forge area. Go for the food. Enjoy the ambiance. Delight in the comfort and experience that is Creed's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/22/2014Food was very good but pricey. Excellent service. A very special occasion place to dine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a winnerkahunaDined on 8/15/2014Food is top quality and they will prepare almost anything you want. Any fish is great. It's a Roadhouse that is nostalgic of the genre!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not what I expectedOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/14/2014Maybe my expectations were too high but I was told and had the expectation Creeds would rival the steakhouses in the area (Capital Grille, Ruth's Chris, Sullivan's, etc). This was just not the case and evident from the first step in the door where there was no hostess to greet us and I had to go find someone. The ambience was mixed and layout not ideal. We were escorted through a bar area to reach our table which set the wrong tone from the beginning. I also noted on the reservation it was my birthday and anniversary and was hoping this would be a special experience. A small cup of whip cream with a candle in it was the "special" treat. Center cut filet and calamari weren't great either.
- CommendableSmoothVIPDined on 8/2/2014Always dependable for food and service especially when you are greeted by the maître d and when you leave you are thanked for your businessSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Again and again...RJOPRDined on 8/2/2014We have been to Creed's several times and they do not disappoint! Our food was great, Joseph the manager is all European and fun, they have a great bar with a very decent selection, and our attendant Marcia was the best.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 1shygirlDined on 7/29/2014Food was very good, but the restaurant is a bit tired looking. Needs a good bit of decorating.Special Features:
- Sisters annual dinner.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/29/2014Dinner at Creeds was pretty good...not great, not bad. Tuna soup was great, brie bites were wonderful, salmon and mahi were very good.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Creed's never disappoints!Bella214VIPDined on 7/26/2014Creed's has the warmth and charm common with well established restaurants. The staff are friendly, knowledgeable and efficient. The food and it's presentation are excellent. It is a relaxing, enjoyable place to dine and offers its clientele old world charm as well as the best in fine food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatDateNightDined on 7/25/2014Had a great time here and the food was very good. Came here for a date night and it was a great atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Really not very good food.MidatlanticVIPDined on 7/23/2014We enjoyed dinner here for several years, but our last few visits have been disappointing. 1. The bread has been STALE. Not once, but on several visits. 2. The veg served with the fish entrees has been raw. Most recently it was raw broccolini. 3. The fish has been undercooked and under seasoned. I gave up on salmon a few months ago, after I was assured that it was served without the skin and it arrived with skin and unappetizing dark underside intact. The cod I had this week was very, very close to raw. Ugh. 4. One of the servers, whom we've been "lucky" enough to draw lately, is barely civil, bordering on rude. Capital Grille is a better choice for diners who want well-prepared fish...and good service.
- 3rd time not the charmMicheleDined on 7/18/2014This was my 3rd time at Creed's and may be the last. The first two times we were there, the ambiance was fabulous, with low lighting, quiet soothing music, and muffled voices. The food was excellent; the wait staff were ready to refill our drinks or remove plates as soon as we were finished with them. This third time was a bit of a disappointment. Music from the 1970s was fairly loud, the lights were fairly bright, and the wait staff, while good, needed to be called upon a few times. The meal itself was good but not superb; when spending ~$30 for an entree, I would have expected more. Perhaps the main chef was off?Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/18/2014Food was out of this world; however, portions were small and it was pricey!Special Features:
- Creed's never disappoints.blueeyesDined on 7/16/2014Food and service is always first class. We really enjoy dining there. Server is always knowledgable about menu and specials. My only complaint would be the noise level. At times with large parties seated next to or in the same room as we are, you can't talk to the person you are having dinner with because the noise level is so loud. However, that aside, food and service is excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Company LunchCassieNoelDined on 7/15/2014We were all very impressed with the excellent service. Working in customer service ourselves we can tend to be a bit hard to please at times, not at Creed's! Every member of the staff we came into contacts with was welcoming, energetic, professional, and even a bit funny. Explanation of the food items was as short as it could be and very accurate. Enjoyed the recommended appetizers. Great lunch!Special Features:
- Great Food!Tboltvmfa251Dined on 7/14/2014I would recommend Creed's to One and All. The Food is exceptional and the Staff Really Cares about the Experience of the Customers. My Daughter's Birthday Dinner was one to Remember.Special Features:
- Waited to long to try this placeTrishTheDishDined on 6/30/2014I drove past this restaurant for the last 15+ years, always saying that I would try it one day. Finally we decided to stay local for a birthday dinner and give it try. We typically go with the upscale steak houses for birthday celebrations and Creeds did not disappoint with a slightly comparable food level. Where they did shine was in the price level. We probably got a similar dinner for a lot less money. We will be back again!!! Just wish we had not waited so long to try it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Creed's- KOP's Little SecretJgianDined on 6/28/2014We went to Creed's for our anniversary dinner. The decor fit right in with the location-historic, classic Valley Forge, which we enjoyed. The menu had a nice variety of both seafood and steaks, and the raw oyster/clam selection was enjoyable. The cocktails and wine were tasty. We especially liked the perfectly-sized portions of the meal, and the fact that the entrees already came with sides. Most steakhouses only have a la carte, family-style side selections. Also, the price was on par or better with other area steakhouses. Lastly, they provide a nice variety of coffee drinks and desserts, which is sometimes an afterthought. My only strike against Creeds is they did nothing special for our anniversary unlike some other dining venues.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome gemOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 6/28/2014Always a fantastic meal. Amazing wait staff and wonderful atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Oysters, good wine list, what else?JuanDined on 6/23/2014good selection of Oysters, nice menu , good service, my fish was very good. I'd go again if I'm aroundSpecial Features:
- Food was deliciousOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/21/2014An enjoyable evening. Good food, good wine, good service.Special Features:
- Okay restaurant at best!CarlosBDined on 6/21/2014Creeds is an old restaurant. As soon as we walked in the foyer area the first thing that hit us was an old smell. An old musty smell in any establishment is never a good thing. Next we were greeted by the matradee who was friendly and polite. Our waiter took awhile to find us initially but once he found us he was nice and informative. Next we ordered wine which was very good. The bread plates were another representation of this restaurant being old, they were old and worn. Our small plates at home look much better. The bread was brought out and it was old and dry and simply not good. Appetizer was very good and our main course was ok but I expect more from a so called upscale restaurant. Just an okay place at best with a high dollar menu
- Wonderful StaffOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/16/2014The food was delicious and the service outstanding. It's not exactly a kid-friendly atmosphere, but we took our 1 1/2 year old. We were celebrating Father's Day and grandpa and Dad were there. They were so accommodating and nice. The food was outstanding. I wouldn't hesitate to go back, but I would leave junior at home next time only because it's a little bit too upscale for children.Special Features:
- Chops101Dined on 6/14/2014Great food! Nice Bar area and live music good but not interruptive of dining area
- Creed's IndeedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/12/2014A great place to meet for dinner in King of Prussia. Mushroom Soup, Petite Filet Mignon, and Creme Brulee were great choices. I enjoyed the atmosphere and the service was wonderful. A definite place to go for either Steak or seafood.Special Features:
- A consistent favoriteMaritarDined on 6/11/2014The food and service are always great! You just cannot miss by dining here.Special Features:
- Great first timeNewZagats2VIPDined on 6/3/2014The food was great and our server was even better the oysters were fresh the salad had nice dressing on it, the one with beets, the mushroom soup and the lobster bisque are good, as is the tuna appetizer...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Luv2eatVIPDined on 6/2/2014Old school restaurant with tasty food, and a good wine list.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and friendly servicebeenDined on 5/28/2014I thought the place was going to be a disappointment because the exterior is beaten up and needs some work but the inside is beautiful and the food was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellentgreengrocer75Dined on 5/24/2014Great first time experience. Wonderful setting close by historic setting. Food was great. Many items to choose from. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very GoodSpiritu15Dined on 5/16/2014Attentive and courteous service. Steaks and specials are excellent and very well priced.Special Features:
- First Timersgood2goDined on 5/16/2014I took my wife to Creed's for her birthday, will not say which one. We live in King of Prussia and pass by Creed's twice going and returning from work, we have always wanted to try Creed's but just never seemed to have the time, her birthday provided the perfect opportunity. We were both delighted with the menu and wine list. Our server was knowledgeable and answered all our questions with a smile. The helpers were also extremely pleasant. My wife had the crab cakes and I the center cut filet. Each of our meals were excellent, we felt well attended to and never rushed. I would definitely return.Special Features:
- Wonderful experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/15/2014We visited Creed's for our annual mothers day dinner and I could not have been more pleased with the wait staff, ambiance and most of all the food. It was a culinary delight and we plan on making Creed's our Mother's Day dinner spot going forward.Special Features:
- Tips to shareOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/11/2014Creeds offer a solid well rounded menu, with something for all tastes. From the fresh raw bar, to the High Quality Sesame Seed Seared Tuna App (phenomenal) to the encrusted Lamb medallions, or the Grilled New Zealand Venison. During our visit the Red Snapper was a special and it was prepared perfect. On a previous visit we found the Italian side of the menu was quite good also. You really can't go wrong here. Average prices and portions prepared to perfection..... They would be served well by adding a Cappresse salad to the menu. The salad as an app would be a goodbalance to their entire menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mother's Day dinnerVegheadDined on 5/11/2014We had a party of 7. We were in a cozy room with only one other table of 5 or 6 people. It was very nice and private. I would suggest creeds for a special occasion because although the food and service was great the menu was $$$$.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mother's Day BrunchJosieDined on 5/11/2014We had the "breakfast brunch", with ran until 2:00 pm. While the food was good, I felt that the cost of $33/person was too high. There wasn't much of a selection on the buffet table and the entrees that were included were ok, but not special.Special Features:
- Brilliant findSensorysavvyDined on 5/11/2014We had reservations for 4 on Mother's Day. Reasonably priced for a buffet and entree. Usually closed on Sundays, they were open for the occasion. Nice ambiance, not real noisy, food was delicious and they had a nice selection of entrees, which also is in addition to the buffet selection- not an either/or choice.Special Features: