Creed's Seafood & Steaks
499 N. Gulph Rd.
King of Prussia, PA 19406Neighborhood:
King of Prussia
SeafoodPrice: $31 to $50
Creed's Seafood & Steaks
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.creedskop.com/
- Phone: 6102652550x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 2:30pm;
Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Join us in the bar any evening for an after dinner cocktail offering special bar menu
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: John Talbot
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Our catering menus can be found on our website. Menu selections may be made from our current lunch or dinner menus as well. Chef John Talbot will also create a custom menu to your liking.
- Private Party Facilities: Creeds offers several options for your private dining needs. We offer two private dining rooms for 15-20 guests or 30-50 guests. Another option is an outdoor, enclosed patio that can be used year round. The space is perfect for business lunch or dinners, cocktail parties and special family gatherings
- Private Party Contact: Wendy Donaldson 6102652550x
- Entertainment: Live entertainment in the bar Friday and Saturday nights
- Special Events: Kentucky Derby Celebration this Weekend!!Friday 5/4 special $5 drinks on our new terrace all night! Saturday, Watch the Race! Even more $5 Bourbon Cocktails, Best Hat Contest and more!! Creed's can help you create any type of special event. Plan together with Executive Chef John Talbot for menu preparation and planning. Host specialty wine events, tasting menus, corporate parties, beer tasting dinners and more! Contact us to speak with our event coordinator today!
A word from Creed's Seafood & Steaks
An independently owned restaurant featuring a comfortable, warm atmosphere. The menu offers an extensive wine selection and a fresh spin on classic cuts of top quality meats and fish. Our bar and lounge comfortably seats up to 50 guests and presents a sophisticated atmosphere.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerSeafood
Creed's Seafood & Steaks - Best Restaurants in King of Prussia ›
Creed's Seafood & Steaks reviews from OpenTable diners
107 reviews since June 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (76)fit for foodies (49)notable wine list (45)romantic (44)neighborhood gem (30)good for groups (28)vibrant bar scene (26)great for lunch (16)hot spot (12)great for brunch (5)late-night find (5)great for outdoor dining (4)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Excellent, as always.tbird1021VIPDined on 10/21/2014This was only the 2nd time I've dined at a table at Creed's - usually we sit at the bar and eat. Honestly, hands down, the best restaurant in the KOP area. Everything is always top notch here - from beginning to end. Most of the food is beyond outstanding (6 starts!). I highly recommend their fish dishes. I've had several of them and none of them were less than absolutely delicious. I had the Cobia this time. I also recommend their Wild Mushroom soup - yummy! My date usually gets the Venison Loin - claiming it's the best dish he's ever eaten. If you like butternut squash, I recommend the butternut squash mac and cheese. Heavy, but full of flavorful butternut squash! The next time I go back I'm having the highly recommend roasted chicken!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TastyOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/18/2014The petite filet mignon was cooked to perfection and could be cut with a butter knife. It was also a generous 6 oz portion. Would highly recommend this dinner spotSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food!MomdinerDined on 10/17/2014My husband and I went there for our anniversary. The steaks were fantastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Service!NickMegDined on 10/16/2014Our waiter Tom made excellent recommendations. The mussels were amazing and the steaks were perfect!Special Features:
- Awesome as usualKrv319Dined on 10/10/2014I've been the Creed's 3-4 times over the past couple of years. I would not call myself a regular, but it's definitely a place I'll go when I'd like to do "something special." We had a great "date night" out with high quality steaks and seafood, extremely well prepared, just ask I'd expected. The meal finished with an exquisite chocolate mousse. All in all, a wonderful night out. The only thing that was even a small dent in the evening was a large table a that was fairly loud, but even that wasn't a huge deal when we look at the total evening. Will absolutely look forward to our next time back.Special Features:
- All together good but priceynoname11Dined on 10/9/2014Pricey but value for the money: good food, excellent service ,nice ambiance. Fairly traditional menu, enlivened by wide variety of sauces. Creative deserts.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Will go again for sureOutofTownersVIPDined on 10/3/2014We had dinner here with good friends and had a great evening. Our first time, they had been here before. The ladies both had the Cobia, he had the Snapper special and I had the venison loin. All the meals were perfectly cooked, very tasty and well presented. We were all really pleased with our choices and would order them again. The deserts were great too. Our waiter was very pleasant, attentive and professional and she knew just when to be present. We spent a very pleasant three hours here and will go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CreedsAJPO2014Dined on 10/3/2014For years I have been wanting to try Creeds out, but have been told by others "it's okay", well they were right, it's just okay. The decore was nothing to brag about, but it was clean. The services was adequate noting speial. The food was also adequite, but the diffrence here is the cost forthe food, the price for there menue simply is not worth it, it was clear that you were paying for the name Creeds. For example, I order a steak medium, it was well done. I felt everything was overpriced and could have been prepared better. The bar seen seemed to be the place to be, so we stopped in, we instantly felt a "clicky" sensation. It seemed more like a rich persons hangout than a casual bar scene. KOP has too many better places to eat!Special Features:
- Great Night Outva2paDined on 9/27/2014Overall the restaurant was very nice. I had the Lamb which was outstanding! My wife had the Filet, which wasn't good. It was ordered medium well, but was well done. It also had a charred taste on top, we don't send food back, so she just ate the sides. Oysters were small, but good, as was the mushroom soup that my wife ordered. If going here for dinner I would suggest sticking to seafood or the lamb.Special Features:
- Always greatBilLonguaDined on 9/25/2014Love creeds. New menu is awesome (Cobia with Pumkin Risotto? Come on...). Top notch.Special Features:
- Good food but the service lacksOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/25/2014While the food was prepared well, the service was cold. Even though it was not too crowded, the tables are close enough that it can get loud. The food was very good though.Special Features:
- Business DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/25/2014I took a business associate here for dinner during the week (Thursday night). It was a great place to have discussion as the food was great, service was very attentive and the noise level low enough to have a conversation. I would definitely come here again for future business meals.Special Features:
- Great food but LOUD!JScriticDined on 9/23/2014I have been going to Creed's for years and have always had good service and great food. The past two times that I have gone the restaurant has been very crowded with large parties and business groups which are extremely loud. So loud that it became very difficult to carry on a conversation. Another negative point would be the VERY SMALL tables if you're a party of two. I would go back again at some point but maybe a weekday is not ideal due to all of the large business groups. In the meantime I'm going to find some place a little more quiet with more room.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Business DinnernooonameDined on 9/18/2014Creed's always provides a proper atmosphere, good food and great service.Special Features:
- Another great nightHappydinerDined on 9/17/2014We first went to Creed's for my daughters birthday and thoroughly enjoyed it! We recently had a friend visiting from Texas and took him there and he was just as impressed as we were. There is nothing we would have changed. Great atmosphere, great wine, delicious food and great service. I think this will be our new favorite place to dine!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good but not great.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/15/2014Creeds was a nice restaurant located close to the casino and local hotels. The restaurant had good food and a good atmosphere; however, the silverware was dirty which ruined part of the experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful PlaceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/15/2014Last time we were here I had the pork chop and my wife had the crab cakes. We both agreed it was the best we have ever had.Special Features:
- disappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014When I made the reservation I was asked for 'special requests' I wrote that we are celebrating my husbands birthday. No one said happy birthday or if we were out celebrating a special occasion. Most likely not return too many better restaurants in the area, with so much competition you really need to work on your customer service.Special Features:
- New Menu is ExcellentfoodisfunDined on 9/12/2014We travel to the King of Prussia area only twice a year and always enjoy eating at Creeds. They were proud of their new menu and rightfully so. The white tiramisu with Limoncello was awesome, and I'm not usually a dessert person.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great place to dineRockeretteDined on 9/11/2014A great place to take clients b/o the calm quiet surrounds. Food and presentation are always excellentSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Helpful wait staff & great foodGlutenFreeNowVIPDined on 9/5/2014Although Creed's doesn't have a dedicated gluten free menu or kitchen, the wait staff was helpful in identifying gluten free options and the chef was able to alter the preparations to make other items gluten free. Very pleased.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/3/2014Ordinary taste of food and moderate portion size. Certainly there was now wow effect.
- Great FindRicoDined on 8/30/2014My wife and I were celebrating our 25 anniversary and the servers were excellent the food was superb I plan to go back again one day soonSpecial Features:
- StevenDined on 8/30/2014Great service and great food. That is what you want.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- atmosphere of fine diningdeanaDined on 8/30/2014Dining at Creed's is one of the few restaurants remaining where it becomes a special evening. Although elegant, it is by no means over the top. We dine here on a regular basis and our friends are always wowed by the food, ambience and service. Whether ordering a steak or seafood, the quality and freshness is that of a five star restaurant. The presentation of the food also is very appetizing.Special Features:
- 95% Perfect!WeDineOfterDined on 8/29/2014We really enjoy it her and we will return soon. Our only concern is the value received for some of the menu items. The menu is somewhat a la carte, so while the entrée comes with appropriate accoutrement, the salad is additional. That is fine, too, since we usually enjoy an appetizer or selections from the raw bar instead of salad. The complaint is that after spending $38 for a wonderful entrée, we decided to add the scallops. I was shocked to find that the portion included three medium-sized scallops for $12. Really? Four dollars per scallop? The raw bar requires a complete set up of ice for $2-$3 each. Entrée additions should be reasonable. Understand an appetizer of scallops alone being priced as such, but not as an add on to $38.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fabulous foodeatoutalotDined on 8/25/2014I had the seafood and risotto - succulent scallops and plenty of crab meat - Husband had filet mignon on a skewer and it also was very goodSpecial Features:
- Excellent FoodJoeCooliusDined on 8/22/2014Hands down the best steaks in the area. Yes better then Ruths Chris, Sullivans & Capital Grill. Definitely a favorite spot for special dinners for my wife & I.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A strong local choiceSeafoodguyVIPDined on 8/22/2014A lively place, above average food and kind of friendly service. Would visit Zcreed's again when in the area.Special Features:
- Another amazing experience!EnjoyFineDiningDined on 8/22/2014Creed's was a discovery by accident years ago - and what a great treasure! The ambiance is intimate and calming, exactly the environment desired for a great evening out with friends or couples. The food is impeccable and it has consistently been good each time I have dined here. In fact I've planned visits to Creed's when I know I'll be attending a conference or event in the Philadelphia/King of Prussia/Valley Forge area. Go for the food. Enjoy the ambiance. Delight in the comfort and experience that is Creed's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/22/2014Food was very good but pricey. Excellent service. A very special occasion place to dine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a winnerkahunaDined on 8/15/2014Food is top quality and they will prepare almost anything you want. Any fish is great. It's a Roadhouse that is nostalgic of the genre!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not what I expectedOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/14/2014Maybe my expectations were too high but I was told and had the expectation Creeds would rival the steakhouses in the area (Capital Grille, Ruth's Chris, Sullivan's, etc). This was just not the case and evident from the first step in the door where there was no hostess to greet us and I had to go find someone. The ambience was mixed and layout not ideal. We were escorted through a bar area to reach our table which set the wrong tone from the beginning. I also noted on the reservation it was my birthday and anniversary and was hoping this would be a special experience. A small cup of whip cream with a candle in it was the "special" treat. Center cut filet and calamari weren't great either.
- CommendableSmoothVIPDined on 8/2/2014Always dependable for food and service especially when you are greeted by the maître d and when you leave you are thanked for your businessSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Again and again...RJOPRDined on 8/2/2014We have been to Creed's several times and they do not disappoint! Our food was great, Joseph the manager is all European and fun, they have a great bar with a very decent selection, and our attendant Marcia was the best.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 1shygirlDined on 7/29/2014Food was very good, but the restaurant is a bit tired looking. Needs a good bit of decorating.Special Features:
- Sisters annual dinner.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/29/2014Dinner at Creeds was pretty good...not great, not bad. Tuna soup was great, brie bites were wonderful, salmon and mahi were very good.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Creed's never disappoints!Bella214VIPDined on 7/26/2014Creed's has the warmth and charm common with well established restaurants. The staff are friendly, knowledgeable and efficient. The food and it's presentation are excellent. It is a relaxing, enjoyable place to dine and offers its clientele old world charm as well as the best in fine food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatDateNightDined on 7/25/2014Had a great time here and the food was very good. Came here for a date night and it was a great atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Really not very good food.MidatlanticVIPDined on 7/23/2014We enjoyed dinner here for several years, but our last few visits have been disappointing. 1. The bread has been STALE. Not once, but on several visits. 2. The veg served with the fish entrees has been raw. Most recently it was raw broccolini. 3. The fish has been undercooked and under seasoned. I gave up on salmon a few months ago, after I was assured that it was served without the skin and it arrived with skin and unappetizing dark underside intact. The cod I had this week was very, very close to raw. Ugh. 4. One of the servers, whom we've been "lucky" enough to draw lately, is barely civil, bordering on rude. Capital Grille is a better choice for diners who want well-prepared fish...and good service.