Crazy About You
1155 Brickell Bay Drive; Suite101
Miami, FL 33131Neighborhood:
InternationalPrice: $30 and under
Crazy About You
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.crazyaboutyourestaurant.com/
- Phone: 3053774442x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday from 11:30am - 11:00pm;
Friday from 11:30am - 12:30am;
Saturday from 10:00am - 12:30am;
Sunday from 10:00am - 10:30pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: International
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Crazy About You
Crazy About You is located in the bottom of The Mark building; it's one of the only restaurants in Brickell with a Water View.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Crazy About You reviews from OpenTable diners
165 reviews since May 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (122)romantic (115)scenic view (109)special occasion (92)good for groups (57)hot spot (37)neighborhood gem (34)great for lunch (30)vibrant bar scene (29)late-night find (28)great for brunch (26)notable wine list (24)fit for foodies (23)kid-friendly (13)Show More
- Simply AmazingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/20/2014I went to this place looking for a great view and I got an amazing food, service, ambience, view and overrall one of the best experience I had in years , Andres was our waiter and made our night more than perfect thanks well planned restaurant, it was my Mom's Birthday and they surprise her with an excellent decorated dessert We will recommend to anyone this place and I will come back for sure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SpectacularOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/19/2014Every year for our anniversary I bring my girlfriend. This place is truly a hidden gem in brickell overlooking the bay and our beautiful city. The music is jazzy, just right. The food is good, price is very reasonable considering all that's included. Not to mention the wine selection is also fair. Our service is always great and the presentation of our anniversary dessert was exquisite!! Must try "Crazy About You" & it's sister restaurants such as "Love is blind" & "My name is Dolores, but you can call me Lolita".Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A delight birthday dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/18/2014The overall experience for my birthday dinner at Crazy About You was spectacular. The staff were very friendly and courteous; the atmosphere was extremely pleasant and elegant; the severs provided great customers services; the foods were well presented and tasty. Also, I appreciated the restaurant signature Happy Birthday Cake. I will recommend Crazy About You to any individual who request an elegant venue for a special occasion. Thank you for a delight birthday dinner!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was a great nightOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/12/2014Food was amazing An not to exspenicive I really liked how nice it was there It was an amazing exsperience I'll never forget itSpecial Features:
- expectacularichoDined on 9/10/2014espectacular restaurant lo recomiendo mucho me encantoSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/9/2014Excellent service, affordable dining and beautiful view.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing! Definitely COMING BACK!!!Frank2KatDined on 9/8/2014Went to celebrate our 2nd Wed Anniversary, had such of beautiful experience! Service is amazing, food...hands down. The servers treats you great and make you feel special in every way! The view is outstanding, Keep up the Good Job!! We are definitely coming back, one of the Best dinner we've had in Miami!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Must GoOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/4/2014Me and my boyfriend love this place, the inside is stunning but if you want a nice vew i recommend siting outside. Also the food is amazing and the fact that each meal already come with an appetizer is beyond awesomeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ReviewerVIPDined on 9/3/2014Great food and service from wait staff! Beautiful view! Only issue is the rough hostess... please be nice and welcoming! Your job is a crucial part of your customers' experience.. Diners are excited to spend money at your place of employment and it's a good thing!Special Features:
- Sue05Dined on 9/3/2014Excellent. I wanted to celebrate my boyfriend's birthday in a romantic yet beautiful place and this was the best choice I've made. Thank you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice place, good food and serviceHHVserviceDined on 9/3/2014We had a great time, good service. When we got to the restaurant we waited for our table at the bar. While waiting we were offered the happy hour cocktails, while we were deciding we were called to go to our reserved table, there we chose the drinks. When we got the check the cocktails were full price. I asked and the answer was that the happy hour was only for the bar. I found that tricky. That is something customers should be advised of and something about the process should change, if not, that is false expectation for the BBB and the consumer protection. It's not about the money, it's about transparency . The rest of the experience was fine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing serviceIngridhDined on 9/1/2014My boyfriend and I spent out 2 year anniversary here and we absolutely loved it from start to finish. The bartender Rebecca recommended some good drinks for us and she was super friendly. Our waiter Andres was also amazing! He attended us so well and made sure everything was going well during our meal. He even sent us some complimentary dessert with champagne to celebrate our anniversary which we didn’t expect it at all. This made our night even more memorable and awesome. I am super pleased at the service we received here and we are definitely coming back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun!LuckyPalmDined on 8/31/2014Reasonably priced food, well prepared in a fun atmosphere! The outdoor terrace and bar is amazing!! :-)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great serviceaudiDined on 8/31/2014Our waiter was "Yuri" and he exceeded our expectations. It was my birthday, and we took our Grandmother (95 yrs old) and from the Valet all the way to the restaurant we found everyone to be extremely helpful, the food superb and the service excellent! Thank youSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Simply the bestJas212Dined on 8/30/2014Everything was great -Our waiter Mike was friendly and knowledgeable about the menu. The food was tasty, we had the veal churrasco it melted in our mouth with eat bite- It was tender and juicy. It was our anniversary and they made it special. The ambiance is perfect great for couples and families. The view of the was breathtaking and refreshing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mark WarrenBlueMartiniDined on 8/29/2014He was just nothing but amazing. Provided more than just great service, he really made us feel at home. He was patient, kind and caring. The food was delicious all the way through! Will definitely come again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- livnloveDined on 8/24/2014beautiful restaurant, and lovely view! Valet Parking is a bit pricey or you would have to use metered parking . Other than that, lovely restaurant would defiantly go back!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good service, not so great foodcubanfrankDined on 8/20/2014Our waiter was very friendly and ready to accommodate our entire request. Food from average to less than average, greasy appetizer, flavorless salsa alfredo in my pasta… drinks ok… a little disappointed for the food in general. .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- shankiVIPDined on 8/17/2014great find..wonderful restaurant. incredible server, Andres! and the place was so beautiful, aesthetically pleasing...and comfortable seating...as well as Listerine in the restrooms! What a kick!Special Features:
- Great view, great food!JLWDDined on 8/16/2014The food was good, the service was excellent, I didn't wait too much to sit outside. I'm definetely coming back to this restaurant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very nice eveningVictoria11Dined on 8/16/2014I brought my mom in order to celebrate her birthday. We had a very fun evening and the atmosphere was great. I love the decoration of the restaurant and the food is very tasty. We shared a house chardonnay, which was very good so we even decided to take a bottle home for us. The only thing was that the main course came out when we were still working on appetizers, which made us feel a little bit rushed. Just work a bit on timing, but everything else was great. Thank you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing view!ExelentVIPDined on 8/10/2014The place is great, good food and beautiful view, nice music and service was great, the only thing was that we had to wait 45 min to be seated outside even that we had a reservation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CRAZY about CRAZY ABOUT YOU!moltomamaDined on 8/10/2014Food was really good accommodating EVERYONE's palate in our group of 7 (from a 6 year old to a 75 year old). WOW!! The server ALEX was quick; knowledgeable, funny and kind. His back up were a great support to him as well. We will definitely come back again and again and again!!Special Features:
- Dinner at Crazy About YouOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/9/2014The food was really good and the service was great! The restaurant has a nice ambiance and we were able to hang out by the water for a bit after dinner. It has an amazing waterfront view!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place !YuyuDined on 8/8/2014I was looping for a nice place to have dinner with my husband and found it! Reservation was a breeze , so glad I did it. The place can get packed. Food was great, the service outstanding. Loved the set price for dinner with the appetizer included, and the view completed the experience. Would definitely go back. New favorite spot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great view, great staffletsgorubeDined on 8/6/2014had an awesome time. no wait with reservations (did ours via opentable) very friendly staff. our waiter (Andres) was on point. glasses never got to reach empty before he was there to ask if we needed a refill. food was great! the view was nice on the bay.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, great place!!FloridaFoodieDined on 8/6/2014This is my second time here and I really enjoy the experience they give you. Our waiter was one of a kind, always helpful and always attentive to our table. Most of all the food is always great, definitely recommend the Calamari Flatbread and the I can't believe its not pasta dish! What made me give it 5 stars was due to the special request I asked for. I was there to celebrate my girlfriend's birthday and I called beforehand to preorder our desert so they can put happy birthday on the "a message in a bottle" plate. They also let me put a gift on there as a surprise for her. I really appreciate their cooperation in making that dinner very special. Great food, great ambiance, and the price is just right.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- it can be much betterkingDined on 8/5/2014the place is very romantic because of the view ,however my table was so small that i was worry about the plates can fit there ,,,,i mean for the spectacular location that this restaurant has i will improve the tables ,they need to change the plastic tables and those chairs ,,,,this restaurant is suppose to be for special date so people are expecting more luxury on it ,,, the food and the service was good and the view is amazing ,, and it was a little bit noisy ,,people were talking too loud ,,so this can be improved too at not cost ,,Special Features:
- Great View and Awsome foodargutiDined on 8/4/2014I took my wife for her birthday, she wanted to dine with a view of the sea. If you want great food, great view and a romantic setting for you and your partner. Crazy about you is the place to go. Make a reservation and ask for an outdoor table is covered no worries. Staff is very friendly and knowledgeable.Special Features:
- Great food, views and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/4/2014This is my new favorite spot in Brickell. Exceeded all my expectations. Ambiance: The interior is very chic but inviting; however, as it was a nice evening we decided to sit on the patio. There were approximately 8 tables on the patio, so it provided an intimate setting with a great view of the water and the city. Food: AWESOME food here for a steal! They offer several different meals at preset price points, and each entree comes with an appetizer. They were also running a sweet deal for a bottle of house wine for $15. Service: OUTSTANDING. I cannot speak more highly of our server, Angel. He was very friendly and attentive, but not intrusive. He took the experience to the next level.Special Features:
- X5Fam5Dined on 8/3/2014It was easy enough to find. We ate outside, the inside was nice. The food was good but not the international cuisine you would expect, it needed more variety. The waiter was excellent and very knowledgeable of the menu. Price a group of five ran a couple of Benjamin's with a couple if bottles of wine. Overall a greate place for lunch, and a decent place for dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nice placejmdmDined on 8/3/2014Nice views, very good service and amazing views. Highly recommend this restaurant for a first date, special ocassion, or just when you want to go somewhere for outside dinning and great views.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousGlc0116Dined on 8/1/2014The food was exquisite, the ambiance was perfect, young crowd... A little noisy but it was Friday night in Midtown, to be expected. The service was impeccable. Not a "cheap" restaurant but yet very reasonable for the menu items offered. We are crazy about this place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Neighborhood gemAmanda02268Dined on 7/30/2014Great restaurant, fantastic value but super noisey for dinnerSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Placeisis2430Dined on 7/26/2014I was very impressed with your restaurant very romantic for special occasions, also the food was great not the typical everyday food the ambiance was great and your service was excellent. I recommended the restaurant to family and friends. Beautiful viewSpecial Features:
- 7monthsluv2luvDined on 7/25/2014I surprised my boyfriend to dinner for our 7 monthversary. It was everything I could have hoped for! It was elegant, picturesque and the food was divine. My boyfriend fell in love as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ServiceluvserviceDined on 7/24/2014Our server Andres was fantastic. I think a manager should really recognize him as a top server. It was my birthday and it was lovely. My only suggestion is to maybe sing a song for the birthdays so it is more personable. The food was different. It was worth trying something different!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not bad!LuvJayVIPDined on 7/24/2014Our server was very attentive. One of my favorites was the calamrie pepperoni flatbread which was delish. The only thing I wish was the menu had more of a wider selection. The decor of the restaurant was very nice it reminds me of a boutique. The view of the ocean from outside is priceless.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A+setting, good food, service,PriceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/24/2014great setting, good food and service. Limited lunch menu however it is very well executed and very well priced. Chicken sandwich was excellent however the fries were not my favorites as they were too thin, cold, and under salted. Also ordered the low carb chicken entree, it was generous portion and delicious.Special Features:
- Thawed DisappointmentMIAfoodieDined on 7/23/2014I was very disappointed with my meal. The server and manager were VERY gracious when my Applewood Grilled Boneless Short Rib came out icy on the inside. It had not been properly thawed. It indicated to me that the Short Rib dish is basically a microwaved meal with (delicious) barbecue sauce slathered on top. Although every entree includes an appetizer in the pricing, the Short Rib dish is not worth $25-26 (including an appetizer). There are other waterfront dining locations in Miami that serve better prepared food and fresher food. Another issue was a female server who passed by my table (not our main male server) did not know what a "scotch on the rocks" was and did not enter the order into the system. Our male server corrected that issue.Special Features: