Crazy About You
1155 Brickell Bay Drive; Suite101
Miami, FL 33131Neighborhood:
InternationalPrice: $30 and under
Crazy About You
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.crazyaboutyourestaurant.com/
- Phone: (305) 377-4442
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday from 11:30am - 11:00pm;
Friday from 11:30am - 12:30am;
Saturday from 10:00am - 12:30am;
Sunday from 10:00am - 10:30pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: International
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Crazy About You
Crazy About You is located in the bottom of The Mark building; it's one of the only restaurants in Brickell with a Water View.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
Crazy About You - Best Restaurants in Miami ›
Crazy About You reviews from OpenTable diners
159 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.7Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (115)romantic (112)scenic view (107)special occasion (86)good for groups (63)neighborhood gem (38)fit for foodies (34)vibrant bar scene (33)great for lunch (33)hot spot (32)late-night find (30)notable wine list (28)great for brunch (19)kid-friendly (14)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/24/2014We have been here five times already. This one was celebrating our 48 wedding anniversary, we had a great time, service and foot were great as always. Our guests were delighted with the invitation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My special nightFrankDined on 11/21/2014This was a special night for my girlfriend and I. We both have heard of Crazy about You from close friends. we had a great experience very promted. I was expecting to sit outside but it was raining . i would definetly go back again. And our waitress was fantastic!!Special Features:
- great place!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/16/2014Celebrated my anniversary here and everything was great! beautiful view, the food was delicious and their menu and portions are great! I RECOMMEND!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful waterside dining.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/16/2014Wonderful waterside dining, great views of city lights. Prices are very reasonable, especially wine. Dishes are creative and tasty.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/15/2014Hello it was our first time dining at crazy about you it was recommended by a friend. We enjoyed it very much and I actually proposed to my fiancé and they were nice enough to compliment us with a beautiful dessert written congrats on your engagement overall we would defiantly go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a winner...Abusita65Dined on 11/12/2014Every time, always a great experience... Whether in group dining or personal dining...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved it!!!!!rlmbr4Dined on 11/8/2014Celebrated my birthday here & I loved it!!! Looking forward to celebrating my upcoming 23rd wedding anniversary!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A+food service, indoor DR too noisytoonoisy123Dined on 11/7/2014Great food and friendly service. However the indoor dinning room is too noisy. It is very hard to have a conversation inside dinning room. Had some out of town friends that we needed to catch up with and it was hard to hear each other even when shooting. The outside had an hr wait.Special Features:
- Great night!LheagDined on 11/6/2014My boyfriend and and I had a great night! Wonderful food and a great server.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not for the foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/3/2014I would go back with out of town guests, but only for drinks and some small dishes. View is spectacular, food, not so much.Special Features:
- Favorite place !CrazyaboutfoodDined on 10/31/2014My first time here and i loved it ! The service was great and the food was awesome too.. My chicken was a little burn but i didnt even notice until the end ! Amazing view !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- love itIngridDined on 10/30/2014love it. the place, the service and the food was goodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/29/2014i love it.. Its a Miami Must Goo.. Great place excelent food and excelent serviceSpecial Features:
- Evening outkp3398VIPDined on 10/27/2014Had a wonderful time with a great friend. Food, atmosphere, and setting great. Service, not so good. It was very slow. We had to go search for the server twice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome TimeTompkins1Dined on 10/25/2014Very nice restaurant and great service. Delicious food as wellSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great view, nice food and ggod wineExelentVIPDined on 10/25/2014Really nice place to dine, the view is gourgeous and food i deliciousSpecial Features:
- second impression are bestEbrownyDined on 10/24/2014This was actually my second visit to crazy about you and I am so glad I gave it a second chance. The rest of my party, this was the first time dinning there. The fist time there the restaurant ran out of most of their food. This time EVERYTHING was amazing!! Our waitress was the BEST. The food of course was delicious and although we didn't sit outside we did go outside after our meal and the view was amazing! Loved my second run at crazy about you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful view and great food!LovetoDineDined on 10/19/2014The prices are fair, the food is delicious, and the view is romantic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/19/2014Had a family brunch last Sunday for my stepfather's birthday. Everything was excellent! The service was wonderful, but as the restaurant got busier, we lost our waitress for a while towards the end. I would still highly recommend it for a wonderful experience as long as you're not in a rush.Special Features:
- Excellent Food & ServiceKristal007Dined on 10/18/2014The food was excellent the service was superb, our glasses did nor do empty, the lady that took care of kept checking back to make sure all was good. The dessert Was fantastic and innovative , We had dessert in a bottle very cool!!! The only bad thing too many kids running around the restaurant and screaming . IF you are looking for A quiet dinner not the place. We went on a Saturday at 8 pm. The better option would be to dine outside where is quieter. But other than that it Was fantastic , would go back and sine outside!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The ViewMRazDined on 10/14/2014Even though that Miami is surrounded by water, it is hard to find a good and affordable restaurant with nice water-view. Crazy About You is both. Place is nicely decorated and views from the terrace are breathtaking. The concept is pretty simple, you choose your entree and with that comes an appetizer. I had the spinach quinoa salad with sesame dressing and my girlfriend had the cheese casserole. Both of them were excellent. For entree she went for veal churrasco and I got chicken a la parmagiana. Let's just say that we were both more than happy with our choices. Desserts are a weaker side of the menu, yet the cappucino flan was very good. Service is good and our server Angel was also very friendly and helpful.Special Features:
- Seating!lilyfernDined on 10/12/2014I reserved and made sure that it stated that I wanted it to be outside with a view and if outside wasn't possible then inside with a view. I made a reservation just to make sure I got the view that I wanted. When I got there they told me that everyone that was outside had to be taken in and that there was no seating inside with a view when i clearly saw about 10 tables empty. I then waited ten minutes and got a table with absolutely no view, just a random table in the middle. Aside from that our waitress was wonderful and the food was fantastic!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cristina222Dined on 10/11/2014Understandably, outdoor seating is not guaranteed with your reservation. But I was a bit disappointed when, after my date and I were seated inside because "no table was available outside", another couple that came in right behind us was directly taken to sit outside. Not a big deal, since inside is very nice too...but obviously a table was in fact available but not given as first come first serve (even with a reservation)....not sure if it is that the hostess just didn't realize it. Anyway, it would have been nice to sit outside for our first visit. Other than that, it is a great place and very affordable for a romantic date. The seating issue wont stop me from returning.Special Features:
- Great Atmosphere!BbudhraniDined on 10/9/2014The atmosphere was very relaxing and it was a beautiful day so the weather made it perfect. Very cool place to relax and have a drink or a meeting of some sortSpecial Features:
- Romantic and friendlyWondermanDined on 10/8/2014The service was amazing, the food was amazing, the over all service was amazing. Ask to be seated outside, the view is worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner by the bay.RubGrubDined on 10/7/2014Crazy about you was an outstanding restuarant with amazing service. Our server Oscar was on point with his wine selection as well as surprising us with a desert at the end of our meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The eating concept affects it allccs305Dined on 10/7/2014Their concept that you MUST had dinner in order to seat affects the first impression. Maybe you would like some appetizers and good drinks and finally eat, but the NO SEAT unless you eat is kind of frustrating and it is the first thing you hear from the person that greets you when you walk it at the restaurant, a note that it's not posted on the internet. Some people spend more money in drinks that actually eating. The lack of flexibility I did not like about the restaurant. However the food and the attention of the waitress was outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- speechlessayeletsdineDined on 10/7/2014I went on a Tuesday night and it was amazing. the decor was on point, although I sat inside and I wanted to sit outside, but inside it was perfect. the ham croquettes and Ceasar salad was soooo good! also the tuna tacos were very good and my bf said his churrasco was very good as well. I had written a special request when reserving and I didn't think they would actually do it! I luv this place. very romantic and awesome. definitely coming back! oh and my server was seriously the bomb, she was the nicest person ever. 5 stars :-)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great view, unique concept!FoodDudeDined on 10/5/2014After reading a ton of TripAdvisor reviews on Crazy About You. Though the name is strange - it fits Miami. And it's on a side street so it's a little hard to find. Either way, there was plenty of street parking on a Sunday night at 8pm and we were seated outside within 45 minutes. Great, interesting little menu, amazing food quality, and wonderful service. Would definitely come back!Special Features:
- Dinner for twoshesaidyesDined on 10/5/2014I took my now, girlfriend, to dinner to ask her to be my girlfriend. Neither of us had ever been here so I knew it would be special. When the waiter came to our table I ordered a bottle of Votre Santé Pinot Noir, excellent wine! I also asked the waiter if it would be possible to write "Will you be my girlfriend?" on the dessert plate upon ordering, he said that he would go ahead and take care of that for me. We had the Mediterranean Antipasto and the Serrano Ham Croquettes to start, both exquisite. I ordered the Zucchini pasta and she ordered the Braised Steak Brasatto both were amazing. I asked for the dessert menu and out came our waiter with the dessert and plate that said exactly what I wanted it to say! She said YES! BEST EXPERIENCE!Special Features:
- nice, romantic spotdadouDined on 10/2/2014The atmosphere was great. The server was fast, and attentive to our needs. I look forward to dining at some of your othee establishments. Hopefully we will get some email offers or coupons to enjoy another great dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pay cash and an umbrellaOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/29/2014Is a nice place service and food was good. Valet park car pick up is at street side so we had to walk in the rain to get to the car. My credit card had charges all over the U.S. and Canada the next day after I paid for dinner at this restaurant.Special Features:
- Romantic with a view!Vivian0319Dined on 9/28/2014I've been to Crazy About You a few times... Young and Mature members of the party have each ALL had the same comments. Great food! Great & Friendly Service! Gorgeous restaurant inside and out! The location and the charm of restaurants interior décor is Absolutely ROMANTIC!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Really enjoyed it hereRickVIPDined on 9/25/2014The food was very good, especially the quinoa and spinach salad. The view can't be beat, and the service was very good. I liked the fact that an appetizer is included with the main dish at no extra charge. The menu had good variety, and I thought the prices were very reasonable. I would go back.Special Features:
- EdwardDined on 9/22/2014I was with my fiance. The food was excellent and the service too. We will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Simply AmazingThewalker15Dined on 9/20/2014I went to this place looking for a great view and I got an amazing food, service, ambience, view and overrall one of the best experience I had in years , Andres was our waiter and made our night more than perfect thanks well planned restaurant, it was my Mom's Birthday and they surprise her with an excellent decorated dessert We will recommend to anyone this place and I will come back for sure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and amazing views!MargieVIPDined on 9/20/2014The food is great and for the price it's a great deal. But what I love is the views and the ambiance. Definitely going back, soon!Special Features:
- SpectacularJenRiDined on 9/19/2014Every year for our anniversary I bring my girlfriend. This place is truly a hidden gem in brickell overlooking the bay and our beautiful city. The music is jazzy, just right. The food is good, price is very reasonable considering all that's included. Not to mention the wine selection is also fair. Our service is always great and the presentation of our anniversary dessert was exquisite!! Must try "Crazy About You" & it's sister restaurants such as "Love is blind" & "My name is Dolores, but you can call me Lolita".Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A delight birthday dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/18/2014The overall experience for my birthday dinner at Crazy About You was spectacular. The staff were very friendly and courteous; the atmosphere was extremely pleasant and elegant; the severs provided great customers services; the foods were well presented and tasty. Also, I appreciated the restaurant signature Happy Birthday Cake. I will recommend Crazy About You to any individual who request an elegant venue for a special occasion. Thank you for a delight birthday dinner!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was a great nightOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/12/2014Food was amazing An not to exspenicive I really liked how nice it was there It was an amazing exsperience I'll never forget itSpecial Features: