Crazy About You
1155 Brickell Bay Drive; Suite101
Miami, FL 33131Neighborhood:
InternationalPrice: $30 and under
Crazy About You
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.crazyaboutyourestaurant.com/
- Phone: 3053774442x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday from 11:30am - 11:00pm;
Friday from 11:30am - 12:30am;
Saturday from 10:00am - 12:30am;
Sunday from 10:00am - 10:30pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: International
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Crazy About You
Crazy About You is located in the bottom of The Mark building; it's one of the only restaurants in Brickell with a Water View.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Crazy About You reviews from OpenTable diners
157 reviews since May 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (115)romantic (108)scenic view (107)special occasion (87)good for groups (44)hot spot (34)neighborhood gem (29)notable wine list (25)vibrant bar scene (25)late-night find (24)great for lunch (22)fit for foodies (21)great for brunch (18)kid-friendly (11)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/24/2014beautiful restaurant, and lovely view! Valet Parking is a bit pricey or you would have to use metered parking . Other than that, lovely restaurant would defiantly go back!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good service, not so great foodcubanfrankDined on 8/20/2014Our waiter was very friendly and ready to accommodate our entire request. Food from average to less than average, greasy appetizer, flavorless salsa alfredo in my pasta… drinks ok… a little disappointed for the food in general. .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- shankiVIPDined on 8/17/2014great find..wonderful restaurant. incredible server, Andres! and the place was so beautiful, aesthetically pleasing...and comfortable seating...as well as Listerine in the restrooms! What a kick!Special Features:
- Great view, great food!JLWDDined on 8/16/2014The food was good, the service was excellent, I didn't wait too much to sit outside. I'm definetely coming back to this restaurant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very nice eveningVictoria11Dined on 8/16/2014I brought my mom in order to celebrate her birthday. We had a very fun evening and the atmosphere was great. I love the decoration of the restaurant and the food is very tasty. We shared a house chardonnay, which was very good so we even decided to take a bottle home for us. The only thing was that the main course came out when we were still working on appetizers, which made us feel a little bit rushed. Just work a bit on timing, but everything else was great. Thank you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing view!ExelentDined on 8/10/2014The place is great, good food and beautiful view, nice music and service was great, the only thing was that we had to wait 45 min to be seated outside even that we had a reservation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CRAZY about CRAZY ABOUT YOU!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/10/2014Food was really good accommodating EVERYONE's palate in our group of 7 (from a 6 year old to a 75 year old). WOW!! The server ALEX was quick; knowledgeable, funny and kind. His back up were a great support to him as well. We will definitely come back again and again and again!!Special Features:
- Dinner at Crazy About YouOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/9/2014The food was really good and the service was great! The restaurant has a nice ambiance and we were able to hang out by the water for a bit after dinner. It has an amazing waterfront view!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place !YuyuDined on 8/8/2014I was looping for a nice place to have dinner with my husband and found it! Reservation was a breeze , so glad I did it. The place can get packed. Food was great, the service outstanding. Loved the set price for dinner with the appetizer included, and the view completed the experience. Would definitely go back. New favorite spot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great view, great staffletsgorubeDined on 8/6/2014had an awesome time. no wait with reservations (did ours via opentable) very friendly staff. our waiter (Andres) was on point. glasses never got to reach empty before he was there to ask if we needed a refill. food was great! the view was nice on the bay.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, great place!!FloridaFoodieDined on 8/6/2014This is my second time here and I really enjoy the experience they give you. Our waiter was one of a kind, always helpful and always attentive to our table. Most of all the food is always great, definitely recommend the Calamari Flatbread and the I can't believe its not pasta dish! What made me give it 5 stars was due to the special request I asked for. I was there to celebrate my girlfriend's birthday and I called beforehand to preorder our desert so they can put happy birthday on the "a message in a bottle" plate. They also let me put a gift on there as a surprise for her. I really appreciate their cooperation in making that dinner very special. Great food, great ambiance, and the price is just right.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- it can be much betterkingDined on 8/5/2014the place is very romantic because of the view ,however my table was so small that i was worry about the plates can fit there ,,,,i mean for the spectacular location that this restaurant has i will improve the tables ,they need to change the plastic tables and those chairs ,,,,this restaurant is suppose to be for special date so people are expecting more luxury on it ,,, the food and the service was good and the view is amazing ,, and it was a little bit noisy ,,people were talking too loud ,,so this can be improved too at not cost ,,Special Features:
- Great View and Awsome foodargutiDined on 8/4/2014I took my wife for her birthday, she wanted to dine with a view of the sea. If you want great food, great view and a romantic setting for you and your partner. Crazy about you is the place to go. Make a reservation and ask for an outdoor table is covered no worries. Staff is very friendly and knowledgeable.Special Features:
- Great food, views and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/4/2014This is my new favorite spot in Brickell. Exceeded all my expectations. Ambiance: The interior is very chic but inviting; however, as it was a nice evening we decided to sit on the patio. There were approximately 8 tables on the patio, so it provided an intimate setting with a great view of the water and the city. Food: AWESOME food here for a steal! They offer several different meals at preset price points, and each entree comes with an appetizer. They were also running a sweet deal for a bottle of house wine for $15. Service: OUTSTANDING. I cannot speak more highly of our server, Angel. He was very friendly and attentive, but not intrusive. He took the experience to the next level.Special Features:
- X5Fam5Dined on 8/3/2014It was easy enough to find. We ate outside, the inside was nice. The food was good but not the international cuisine you would expect, it needed more variety. The waiter was excellent and very knowledgeable of the menu. Price a group of five ran a couple of Benjamin's with a couple if bottles of wine. Overall a greate place for lunch, and a decent place for dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nice placejmdmDined on 8/3/2014Nice views, very good service and amazing views. Highly recommend this restaurant for a first date, special ocassion, or just when you want to go somewhere for outside dinning and great views.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousGlc0116Dined on 8/1/2014The food was exquisite, the ambiance was perfect, young crowd... A little noisy but it was Friday night in Midtown, to be expected. The service was impeccable. Not a "cheap" restaurant but yet very reasonable for the menu items offered. We are crazy about this place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Neighborhood gemAmanda02268Dined on 7/30/2014Great restaurant, fantastic value but super noisey for dinnerSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Placeisis2430Dined on 7/26/2014I was very impressed with your restaurant very romantic for special occasions, also the food was great not the typical everyday food the ambiance was great and your service was excellent. I recommended the restaurant to family and friends. Beautiful viewSpecial Features:
- 7monthsluv2luvDined on 7/25/2014I surprised my boyfriend to dinner for our 7 monthversary. It was everything I could have hoped for! It was elegant, picturesque and the food was divine. My boyfriend fell in love as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ServiceluvserviceDined on 7/24/2014Our server Andres was fantastic. I think a manager should really recognize him as a top server. It was my birthday and it was lovely. My only suggestion is to maybe sing a song for the birthdays so it is more personable. The food was different. It was worth trying something different!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not bad!LuvJayVIPDined on 7/24/2014Our server was very attentive. One of my favorites was the calamrie pepperoni flatbread which was delish. The only thing I wish was the menu had more of a wider selection. The decor of the restaurant was very nice it reminds me of a boutique. The view of the ocean from outside is priceless.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A+setting, good food, service,PriceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/24/2014great setting, good food and service. Limited lunch menu however it is very well executed and very well priced. Chicken sandwich was excellent however the fries were not my favorites as they were too thin, cold, and under salted. Also ordered the low carb chicken entree, it was generous portion and delicious.Special Features:
- Thawed DisappointmentMIAfoodieDined on 7/23/2014I was very disappointed with my meal. The server and manager were VERY gracious when my Applewood Grilled Boneless Short Rib came out icy on the inside. It had not been properly thawed. It indicated to me that the Short Rib dish is basically a microwaved meal with (delicious) barbecue sauce slathered on top. Although every entree includes an appetizer in the pricing, the Short Rib dish is not worth $25-26 (including an appetizer). There are other waterfront dining locations in Miami that serve better prepared food and fresher food. Another issue was a female server who passed by my table (not our main male server) did not know what a "scotch on the rocks" was and did not enter the order into the system. Our male server corrected that issue.Special Features:
- Excellent serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/20/2014Excellent service, food and view, the best opción by special momentSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing placeluv2dineDined on 7/20/2014This is my first time going and I have to say I fully enjoyed it. Loved the food and the atmosphere in it. Really romantic and a Service unlike anything I've ever seen. Looking forward to go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Talk about service!xmarisDined on 7/20/2014Small group of 4, very pleased with food, service, and what a view! Definitely coming back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- very nice experiencegezabel20Dined on 7/13/2014We ate outside and the view was beautiful. The waiter, Andres (I think he is from Colombia) was amazing, he was giving attention to details. He knew it was a birthday party and brought my mom a dessert with a candle. He was very patient with us and made us feel special. Beautiful place, food, amazing view and attention.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WaitersOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/12/2014The attention here is better than any restaurant I've been to beforeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- amazingOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/8/2014I went for my anniversary and it was a night to remember. the service is amazing, outstanding; the food is delicious and is not that expensive if you think about it, it includes the appetizers - which are mouth watering - and the entree. i recommend the restaurant 120%Special Features:
- Valet personnel are thieves.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/6/2014It is unfortunate that I will no longer be dinning at "Crazy About You" due to an incident that occur with the valet company that parks the vehicles when dinning this past visit. A pair of Kenneth Cole shoes were stolen from the back seat of my car. I have visited "Crazy About You" a dozen of times and have never encountered an issue with the restaurant or valet service, it is unfortunate that the restaurant now be removed from my list. I will spread that word to all my friends and co-workers to stay away from this restaurant due to the horrible affiliation of the valet service. I have already filed a report with the director of the valet company and I'm awaiting a response.Special Features:
- NICE!OskbowDined on 7/2/2014My wife and I met some friends for drinks and an early dinner. The food was really great and the service matched. The "Faux Rissotto" was an excellent surprise. The Veal Churrasco was amazing too! I would recommend this spot and return for for another great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Night OutOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/27/2014My boyfriend and I had a wonderful time at Crazy About You. A coworker of mine recommended this restaurant to me with great reviews! I have already told my friends what a wonderful time I had at this restaurant, and would definitely visit again. The management was wonderful, and my waiter Josh was very friendly, knowledgeable, and on top of everything! Great job!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/24/2014Amazing food and amazing service! Our waiter was very prompt and attentive and definitely helped ordering one of the best plates on the menu - I can’t believe it’s not pasta dish! The Churrasco was amazing as well!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sit outside, a must!LpstkbizdinerVIPDined on 6/23/2014Great view, good menu concept. Tasty! I brought a client for a Miami experience and she was delighted.Special Features:
- ServiceELI1014Dined on 6/22/2014My waitress was excellent he attend us so well very pleasant there is no other words to thank Alexander for his service toward us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary DinnerrevwafDined on 6/22/2014Lovely evening, delicious food, great service! They picked up from our Open Table reservation that this was an anniversary dinner and surprised us with a lovely and delicious dessertSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/21/2014The food was good but didn't have a big selection of choices for the entrees. The Calamari flat bread was amazing. The valet service was rude and they left my sunroof open and it was raining and also left candy wrappers in my car.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome!Michelle99Dined on 6/21/2014I loved the food, the service was excellent, and I truly enjoyed myself. I would definitely come again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/20/2014I had a friend suggest this place to me and it was great. The ambiance was great, the staff was fantastic, and the food was great. Everything was quirky and playful leaving it great for dates.Special Features: