Crazy About You
1155 Brickell Bay Drive; Suite101
Miami, FL 33131Neighborhood:
InternationalPrice: $30 and under
Crazy About You
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.crazyaboutyourestaurant.com/
- Phone: 3053774442x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday from 11:30am - 11:00pm;
Friday from 11:30am - 12:30am;
Saturday from 10:00am - 12:30am;
Sunday from 10:00am - 10:30pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: International
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Crazy About You
Crazy About You is located in the bottom of The Mark building; it's one of the only restaurants in Brickell with a Water View.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
Crazy About You - Best Restaurants in Miami ›
Crazy About You reviews from OpenTable diners
154 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (115)romantic (110)scenic view (105)special occasion (84)good for groups (57)hot spot (40)vibrant bar scene (36)neighborhood gem (36)great for lunch (31)fit for foodies (26)late-night find (25)notable wine list (23)great for brunch (21)kid-friendly (12)Show More
- Beautiful view and great food!LovetoDineDined on 10/19/2014The prices are fair, the food is delicious, and the view is romantic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/19/2014Had a family brunch last Sunday for my stepfather's birthday. Everything was excellent! The service was wonderful, but as the restaurant got busier, we lost our waitress for a while towards the end. I would still highly recommend it for a wonderful experience as long as you're not in a rush.Special Features:
- The ViewMRazDined on 10/14/2014Even though that Miami is surrounded by water, it is hard to find a good and affordable restaurant with nice water-view. Crazy About You is both. Place is nicely decorated and views from the terrace are breathtaking. The concept is pretty simple, you choose your entree and with that comes an appetizer. I had the spinach quinoa salad with sesame dressing and my girlfriend had the cheese casserole. Both of them were excellent. For entree she went for veal churrasco and I got chicken a la parmagiana. Let's just say that we were both more than happy with our choices. Desserts are a weaker side of the menu, yet the cappucino flan was very good. Service is good and our server Angel was also very friendly and helpful.Special Features:
- Seating!lilyfernDined on 10/12/2014I reserved and made sure that it stated that I wanted it to be outside with a view and if outside wasn't possible then inside with a view. I made a reservation just to make sure I got the view that I wanted. When I got there they told me that everyone that was outside had to be taken in and that there was no seating inside with a view when i clearly saw about 10 tables empty. I then waited ten minutes and got a table with absolutely no view, just a random table in the middle. Aside from that our waitress was wonderful and the food was fantastic!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cristina222Dined on 10/11/2014Understandably, outdoor seating is not guaranteed with your reservation. But I was a bit disappointed when, after my date and I were seated inside because "no table was available outside", another couple that came in right behind us was directly taken to sit outside. Not a big deal, since inside is very nice too...but obviously a table was in fact available but not given as first come first serve (even with a reservation)....not sure if it is that the hostess just didn't realize it. Anyway, it would have been nice to sit outside for our first visit. Other than that, it is a great place and very affordable for a romantic date. The seating issue wont stop me from returning.Special Features:
- Great Atmosphere!BbudhraniDined on 10/9/2014The atmosphere was very relaxing and it was a beautiful day so the weather made it perfect. Very cool place to relax and have a drink or a meeting of some sortSpecial Features:
- Romantic and friendlyWondermanDined on 10/8/2014The service was amazing, the food was amazing, the over all service was amazing. Ask to be seated outside, the view is worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner by the bay.RubGrubDined on 10/7/2014Crazy about you was an outstanding restuarant with amazing service. Our server Oscar was on point with his wine selection as well as surprising us with a desert at the end of our meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The eating concept affects it allccs305Dined on 10/7/2014Their concept that you MUST had dinner in order to seat affects the first impression. Maybe you would like some appetizers and good drinks and finally eat, but the NO SEAT unless you eat is kind of frustrating and it is the first thing you hear from the person that greets you when you walk it at the restaurant, a note that it's not posted on the internet. Some people spend more money in drinks that actually eating. The lack of flexibility I did not like about the restaurant. However the food and the attention of the waitress was outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- speechlessayeletsdineDined on 10/7/2014I went on a Tuesday night and it was amazing. the decor was on point, although I sat inside and I wanted to sit outside, but inside it was perfect. the ham croquettes and Ceasar salad was soooo good! also the tuna tacos were very good and my bf said his churrasco was very good as well. I had written a special request when reserving and I didn't think they would actually do it! I luv this place. very romantic and awesome. definitely coming back! oh and my server was seriously the bomb, she was the nicest person ever. 5 stars :-)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great view, unique concept!FoodDudeDined on 10/5/2014After reading a ton of TripAdvisor reviews on Crazy About You. Though the name is strange - it fits Miami. And it's on a side street so it's a little hard to find. Either way, there was plenty of street parking on a Sunday night at 8pm and we were seated outside within 45 minutes. Great, interesting little menu, amazing food quality, and wonderful service. Would definitely come back!Special Features:
- Dinner for twoshesaidyesDined on 10/5/2014I took my now, girlfriend, to dinner to ask her to be my girlfriend. Neither of us had ever been here so I knew it would be special. When the waiter came to our table I ordered a bottle of Votre Santé Pinot Noir, excellent wine! I also asked the waiter if it would be possible to write "Will you be my girlfriend?" on the dessert plate upon ordering, he said that he would go ahead and take care of that for me. We had the Mediterranean Antipasto and the Serrano Ham Croquettes to start, both exquisite. I ordered the Zucchini pasta and she ordered the Braised Steak Brasatto both were amazing. I asked for the dessert menu and out came our waiter with the dessert and plate that said exactly what I wanted it to say! She said YES! BEST EXPERIENCE!Special Features:
- nice, romantic spotdadouDined on 10/2/2014The atmosphere was great. The server was fast, and attentive to our needs. I look forward to dining at some of your othee establishments. Hopefully we will get some email offers or coupons to enjoy another great dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pay cash and an umbrellaOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/29/2014Is a nice place service and food was good. Valet park car pick up is at street side so we had to walk in the rain to get to the car. My credit card had charges all over the U.S. and Canada the next day after I paid for dinner at this restaurant.Special Features:
- Romantic with a view!Vivian0319Dined on 9/28/2014I've been to Crazy About You a few times... Young and Mature members of the party have each ALL had the same comments. Great food! Great & Friendly Service! Gorgeous restaurant inside and out! The location and the charm of restaurants interior décor is Absolutely ROMANTIC!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Really enjoyed it hereRickVIPDined on 9/25/2014The food was very good, especially the quinoa and spinach salad. The view can't be beat, and the service was very good. I liked the fact that an appetizer is included with the main dish at no extra charge. The menu had good variety, and I thought the prices were very reasonable. I would go back.Special Features:
- EdwardDined on 9/22/2014I was with my fiance. The food was excellent and the service too. We will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Simply AmazingThewalker15Dined on 9/20/2014I went to this place looking for a great view and I got an amazing food, service, ambience, view and overrall one of the best experience I had in years , Andres was our waiter and made our night more than perfect thanks well planned restaurant, it was my Mom's Birthday and they surprise her with an excellent decorated dessert We will recommend to anyone this place and I will come back for sure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and amazing views!MargieVIPDined on 9/20/2014The food is great and for the price it's a great deal. But what I love is the views and the ambiance. Definitely going back, soon!Special Features:
- SpectacularJenRiDined on 9/19/2014Every year for our anniversary I bring my girlfriend. This place is truly a hidden gem in brickell overlooking the bay and our beautiful city. The music is jazzy, just right. The food is good, price is very reasonable considering all that's included. Not to mention the wine selection is also fair. Our service is always great and the presentation of our anniversary dessert was exquisite!! Must try "Crazy About You" & it's sister restaurants such as "Love is blind" & "My name is Dolores, but you can call me Lolita".Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A delight birthday dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/18/2014The overall experience for my birthday dinner at Crazy About You was spectacular. The staff were very friendly and courteous; the atmosphere was extremely pleasant and elegant; the severs provided great customers services; the foods were well presented and tasty. Also, I appreciated the restaurant signature Happy Birthday Cake. I will recommend Crazy About You to any individual who request an elegant venue for a special occasion. Thank you for a delight birthday dinner!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was a great nightOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/12/2014Food was amazing An not to exspenicive I really liked how nice it was there It was an amazing exsperience I'll never forget itSpecial Features:
- expectacularichoDined on 9/10/2014espectacular restaurant lo recomiendo mucho me encantoSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/9/2014Excellent service, affordable dining and beautiful view.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing! Definitely COMING BACK!!!Frank2KatDined on 9/8/2014Went to celebrate our 2nd Wed Anniversary, had such of beautiful experience! Service is amazing, food...hands down. The servers treats you great and make you feel special in every way! The view is outstanding, Keep up the Good Job!! We are definitely coming back, one of the Best dinner we've had in Miami!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Must GoOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/4/2014Me and my boyfriend love this place, the inside is stunning but if you want a nice vew i recommend siting outside. Also the food is amazing and the fact that each meal already come with an appetizer is beyond awesomeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ReviewerVIPDined on 9/3/2014Great food and service from wait staff! Beautiful view! Only issue is the rough hostess... please be nice and welcoming! Your job is a crucial part of your customers' experience.. Diners are excited to spend money at your place of employment and it's a good thing!Special Features:
- Sue05Dined on 9/3/2014Excellent. I wanted to celebrate my boyfriend's birthday in a romantic yet beautiful place and this was the best choice I've made. Thank you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice place, good food and serviceHHVserviceDined on 9/3/2014We had a great time, good service. When we got to the restaurant we waited for our table at the bar. While waiting we were offered the happy hour cocktails, while we were deciding we were called to go to our reserved table, there we chose the drinks. When we got the check the cocktails were full price. I asked and the answer was that the happy hour was only for the bar. I found that tricky. That is something customers should be advised of and something about the process should change, if not, that is false expectation for the BBB and the consumer protection. It's not about the money, it's about transparency . The rest of the experience was fine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing serviceIngridhDined on 9/1/2014My boyfriend and I spent out 2 year anniversary here and we absolutely loved it from start to finish. The bartender Rebecca recommended some good drinks for us and she was super friendly. Our waiter Andres was also amazing! He attended us so well and made sure everything was going well during our meal. He even sent us some complimentary dessert with champagne to celebrate our anniversary which we didn’t expect it at all. This made our night even more memorable and awesome. I am super pleased at the service we received here and we are definitely coming back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun!LuckyPalmVIPDined on 8/31/2014Reasonably priced food, well prepared in a fun atmosphere! The outdoor terrace and bar is amazing!! :-)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great serviceaudiDined on 8/31/2014Our waiter was "Yuri" and he exceeded our expectations. It was my birthday, and we took our Grandmother (95 yrs old) and from the Valet all the way to the restaurant we found everyone to be extremely helpful, the food superb and the service excellent! Thank youSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Simply the bestJas212Dined on 8/30/2014Everything was great -Our waiter Mike was friendly and knowledgeable about the menu. The food was tasty, we had the veal churrasco it melted in our mouth with eat bite- It was tender and juicy. It was our anniversary and they made it special. The ambiance is perfect great for couples and families. The view of the was breathtaking and refreshing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mark WarrenBlueMartiniDined on 8/29/2014He was just nothing but amazing. Provided more than just great service, he really made us feel at home. He was patient, kind and caring. The food was delicious all the way through! Will definitely come again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- livnloveDined on 8/24/2014beautiful restaurant, and lovely view! Valet Parking is a bit pricey or you would have to use metered parking . Other than that, lovely restaurant would defiantly go back!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good service, not so great foodcubanfrankDined on 8/20/2014Our waiter was very friendly and ready to accommodate our entire request. Food from average to less than average, greasy appetizer, flavorless salsa alfredo in my pasta… drinks ok… a little disappointed for the food in general. .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- shankiVIPDined on 8/17/2014great find..wonderful restaurant. incredible server, Andres! and the place was so beautiful, aesthetically pleasing...and comfortable seating...as well as Listerine in the restrooms! What a kick!Special Features:
- Great view, great food!JLWDDined on 8/16/2014The food was good, the service was excellent, I didn't wait too much to sit outside. I'm definetely coming back to this restaurant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very nice eveningVictoria11Dined on 8/16/2014I brought my mom in order to celebrate her birthday. We had a very fun evening and the atmosphere was great. I love the decoration of the restaurant and the food is very tasty. We shared a house chardonnay, which was very good so we even decided to take a bottle home for us. The only thing was that the main course came out when we were still working on appetizers, which made us feel a little bit rushed. Just work a bit on timing, but everything else was great. Thank you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing view!ExelentVIPDined on 8/10/2014The place is great, good food and beautiful view, nice music and service was great, the only thing was that we had to wait 45 min to be seated outside even that we had a reservation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.