CRAVE - West End
1603 West End Blvd
St. Louis Park, MN 55416Neighborhood:
St. Louis Park
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
CRAVE - West End
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://cravewestend.com/
- Phone: 9529336500x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday 11am- 10pm
Tuesday 11am- 10pm
Wednesday 11am- 10pm
Thursday 11am- 11pm
Friday 11am- 12am
Saturday 11am- 12am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, American
- Executive Chef: Amber Severtson
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: CRAVE Catering is proud to offer a dynamic new approach to full-service and delivery catering. Whatever your catering needs are, we can accommodate you! CRAVE is one of the only restaurants providing sushi in the area. Call or email email@example.com to inquire!
- Special Events: Groups larger than 9 people require a phone reservation
A word from CRAVE - West End
Evoke the tastes of the new American palate. Familiar yet unforgettable! CRAVE delivers on one simple thing: Fresh and innovative cuisine along with an impeccable wine selection brought to life in a chic, casual, and vibrant atmosphere. The menu evokes the tastes of the new American palate – featuring wood-oven pizzas, roasted meats, sushi, pastas and salads that are seasonally re-mastered utilizing the freshest ingredients. A grand sushi bar extends the dining experience appealing to both traditional sushi lovers and adventurous epicureans alike. The combination of the burnt earthen color palette, stone work, glass accents and a golden-tiled fireplace invites shoppers and destination diners alike to stop and linger — enjoying unforgettable meals with friends and family. An elegant floor-to-ceiling wine tower displays a 125+ wine selection. Rich hues and an open kitchen, light-dappled tabletops and an iconic bar create a familiar yet unforgettable dining experience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
CRAVE - West End - Best Restaurants in St. Louis Park ›
CRAVE - West End reviews from OpenTable diners
293 reviews since May 6, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
great for lunch (122)good for groups (116)great for outdoor dining (116)special occasion (99)hot spot (89)fit for foodies (87)vibrant bar scene (79)neighborhood gem (72)great for brunch (45)romantic (35)notable wine list (33)late-night find (32)kid-friendly (27)scenic view (8)Show More
- Delicious and funMplsDinerDined on 8/30/2014Great food, good variety and delicious cocktails. I appreciate how welcoming the staff is too. I am never disappointed by my experiences at Crave. It is pricey though.Special Features:
- Just okOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/29/2014Nice atmosphere. Had two occasions to dine. Brunch, last March was disappointing. Cold "family style" food brought out. Mostly tasteless. Second visit was for Labor Day Happy Hour & dinner specials. Not a good variety for vegetarians. Food is mostly sushi style, which is ok, if that is your thing. Taste was just ok and overpriced for a little amount that was mostly tasteless. I would only recommend the Happy Hour and out door ambiance, though. Fun for a group. The wait staff has always been friendly and gave good service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- street tacos!OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 8/28/2014newly added street tacos were excellent, and service was great. Will be back for lunch againSpecial Features:
- KbirdDined on 8/26/2014Friendly staff and very knowledgeable about the menu. Made great food recommendations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happy HourTonkagalDined on 8/25/2014We had a group of 9 and they easily accomodated our separate bills. A server was in training with another server so we received lots of attention!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 8/24/2014My dining experience at Crave this weekend was outstanding. They were extremely helpful with my group reservation and our waitress was amazing. I had the crab stuffed shrimp for the first time, and it was delicious. I will definitely be back.Special Features:
- FranDined on 8/24/2014Our brunch was great! Loved the egg sandwich!! They also have a yummy wildrice soup!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love CraveEyerepDined on 8/24/2014I visited crave West End for Sunday brunch with a friend and as usual, the food was excellent and the coffee was extra delicious. The wait staff is alway on point and awesome atmosphere. They also have a great patio area and excellent happy hour.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Crave stacks up!scHAMMERDined on 8/24/2014I ordered the Crave Stack - pancakes with apples and peaches. This isn't your average dry cake topped with compote and Ready Whip. Instead, it's a layered confection with real candied fruit between soft, moist cakes, and intense cinnamon spiciness. Highly recommended!Special Features:
- edenprairiedinersDined on 8/24/2014The BOGO offer drew us to your location last Sunday morning as we usually dine in Edina..however we were celebrating my husband's 75th birthday and this breakfast was a disaster with cold sausages on my stuffed french toast and a luke warm Huevos Rancheros served to my husband. This was at about 10:15 am. The manager did comp the Huervos Rancheros but even at that it was no bargain. Sorry.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 8/21/2014Our server was awesome! Very attentive without being intrusive, did not make us feel rushed at all, she was great.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/16/2014Not very many booths. Most of the tables are high tops, which is fine with me, but my husband doesn't much care for those. Service was outstanding. I am dairy & gluten intolerant - they have a gluten free menu and the waiter made sure they didn't use any butter/dairy in preparing my meal. Fantastic food.I would recommend this to a friend.
- mn4kidsDined on 8/16/2014We came with dear friends for dinner on Saturday Nigth and had a great time. We were not pushed to leave our tabel after we were done.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great food, too loudOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/15/2014food and service were excellent but a bit loud and hard to hold a conversationSpecial Features:
- Reservation Lunch at Cravejoh03790Dined on 8/13/2014It was over an hour before we got out food. Granted we had a bigger party, but there were three salads and two sushi rolls ordered.Special Features:
- Great for Movie NightmikeDined on 8/12/2014We go to Crave when we go to a movie at Showplace Icon. The varied menu, full bar and attentive staff appeals to us.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/11/2014Good half way point to get together with my friends from the other side of town. Need to get to know the area better and what West End offers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bad serviceExplorerVIPDined on 8/10/2014Been there many times but this time was not great. We were sitted and waited for 10 mins, no one came to serve us so we walked up to the sushi counter and ordered from the chef. He was great and the sushi was amazing!Special Features:
- tasty but overpricedlovetennisandfoodDined on 8/10/2014great food, even if a little overpriced. average service. chicken wild rice soup is amazingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- cravedinner44Dined on 8/9/2014Good food and fun atmosphere.we had a very nice couples date night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never disappointsLedfogDined on 8/7/2014Crave may not be the flashy, newest, coolest restaurant, but I have never had a bad experience there. The food is always excellent, the service is great and there is a menu where everyone in the group can find something to suit their likes and dietary needs.love that they have small desert options .perfect small treat to end the meal without leaving feeling overstuffed. Our group of 4 really enjoyed dining there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Business LunchOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/7/2014My client and I had a quieter booth inside even though it was a beautiful day. We were able to have an uninterrupted business conversation while eating a very nice lunch that unfortunately was a little pricey.Special Features:
- ConvenientOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 8/6/2014Convenient location. Good selection of food. Nice servers. Too bad the intersection in front of the outdoor dining is not better controlled. Lots of people honking at each other when the movie theatre empties.Special Features:
- Another good lunchOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/6/2014High quality food, good service. Can't go wrong with a client lunch!Special Features:
- Good Food, Service, PresentaionOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/6/2014You won't be disappointed with the quality all around. Food arrived promptly and everyone was friendly and helpful. I will be backSpecial Features:
- Great Food at CravePHoogzDined on 8/5/2014I had a business lunch at Crave and I find it to be specifically great in that context as the menu is so diverse. One person can have sushi and one person can have Pasta. You never have to worry that someone in the party won't be able to find something they like.Special Features:
- 1st Monday of Julybusiness4funDined on 8/4/2014The atmosphere and location is prime for the area. The food is very good. I would easily recommend the restaurant. The only thing I would work on if I was the establishment is drink price. I don't mind paying extra for really good food and nice atmosphere but a drink is a drink. When you put Vodka, Rum, Whine or Beer into a glass it is what it is. You do not need to soak us customers to the point of being ridiculous. I was the driver so I did not drink at all but the three friends I was with each had 2-3 drinks through the dinner and conversation and they were shocked at the cost of the drinks which you don't find out how much they are until you get the bill. I guess that should be a warning when you are afraid to put the price on the menuSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 8/2/2014We needed to talk to the manager twice about the service , forgotten items , Server did not know the menu
- Good but LOUDNothardofhearingDined on 8/2/2014I had never been to Crave. The food was good and our waitress was awesome. BUT.....had I known how loud it would be, I would have gone elsewhere. It was our anniversary and would have liked a lore intimate setting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor serviceAshleyDined on 8/2/2014Our server forgot our 2 appetizer orders, and took a very long time coming to get our orders as well as bringing our drinks.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another great exeperienceFavDinerDined on 7/31/2014Crave is our go-to place in our neighborhood to try something new. And if I can't decide on something new I know I will always enjoy the sushi. Outdoor dinning tends to be a bit loud with the traffic and all the people on the weekends but our servers have always been very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- danabeth1VIPDined on 7/31/2014the shrimp lettuce cups on the special were wonderful, hadn't been in a while, good lunch choiceSpecial Features:
- SueJDined on 7/30/2014I made a reservation and requested outside seating, but they said it was first come, first served so I was very disappointed we were unable to eat outside.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of my favoritesthummel1Dined on 7/26/2014We love coming here. I especially love their sushi. Our favorite is the Godzilla Roll. Another must order is the crab and shrimp artichoke dip. We also ordered something from the starter menu (can't recall the name), but it was scallops wrapped in raw salmon and other ingredients. My only complaint on that was it was too small! I didn't want to share ;). The service is always great, the quality of the food is fantastic. I will be going back!Special Features:
- GreatSheeksDined on 7/26/2014Great service and food at this Crave location. I've been to another location and the service was not that good. I was really impressed with the Westend locationSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- bankerBankerVIPDined on 7/24/2014service was slow ... our server brought one person the wrong salad with our food, she took it back and brought out the correct salad and charged us for both salads ... we did not realize until after we paid and got back to work ... I called and had Jennifer the Manager, who was very nice & helpful issue a credit back to our credit cards for the extra salad.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A favorite for surecravefanDined on 7/23/2014I can always rely on Crave to serve up amazing food, friendly and skilled staff, and a great atmosphere.Special Features:
- PresidentCazarinDined on 7/22/2014Took a good customer for a business lunch. Everything was magnificent.Special Features:
- Crave Feels like a SplurgeFrugalistaDined on 7/18/2014Easy location,easy parking (easier than downtown), great menu with many options,server was efficient and knew the menu so was able to answer questions and give recommendations.Good value for the extensive menu variety and quality of food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Client lunchOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/15/2014My client, an elderly lady, is a fan of Crave which is why we chose the restaurant for our lunch meeting. She enjoys the food and while our service wasn't great, I am just happy she liked her lunch.