CRAVE - West End
1603 West End Blvd
St. Louis Park, MN 55416Neighborhood:
St. Louis Park
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
CRAVE - West End
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://cravewestend.com/
- Phone: 9529336500x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday 11am- 10pm
Tuesday 11am- 10pm
Wednesday 11am- 10pm
Thursday 11am- 11pm
Friday 11am- 12am
Saturday 11am- 12am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, American
- Executive Chef: Amber Severtson
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: CRAVE Catering is proud to offer a dynamic new approach to full-service and delivery catering. Whatever your catering needs are, we can accommodate you! CRAVE is one of the only restaurants providing sushi in the area. Call or email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire!
- Special Events: Groups larger than 9 people require a phone reservation
A word from CRAVE - West End
Evoke the tastes of the new American palate. Familiar yet unforgettable! CRAVE delivers on one simple thing: Fresh and innovative cuisine along with an impeccable wine selection brought to life in a chic, casual, and vibrant atmosphere. The menu evokes the tastes of the new American palate – featuring wood-oven pizzas, roasted meats, sushi, pastas and salads that are seasonally re-mastered utilizing the freshest ingredients. A grand sushi bar extends the dining experience appealing to both traditional sushi lovers and adventurous epicureans alike. The combination of the burnt earthen color palette, stone work, glass accents and a golden-tiled fireplace invites shoppers and destination diners alike to stop and linger — enjoying unforgettable meals with friends and family. An elegant floor-to-ceiling wine tower displays a 125+ wine selection. Rich hues and an open kitchen, light-dappled tabletops and an iconic bar create a familiar yet unforgettable dining experience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
CRAVE - West End - Best Restaurants in St. Louis Park ›
CRAVE - West End reviews from OpenTable diners
273 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (113)great for lunch (108)good for groups (98)fit for foodies (84)hot spot (82)special occasion (76)vibrant bar scene (72)neighborhood gem (61)great for brunch (38)romantic (33)notable wine list (30)late-night find (29)kid-friendly (26)scenic view (8)Show More
- Always goodLakeShoreLocalDined on 9/18/2014I've always had a good meal at this location. A little noisy if you're near the bar. Excellent service as well.
- We're ready!RockyVIPDined on 9/18/2014Service was so slow. Dirty plates sat on table for a long time, water glasses sat empty, dessert delivered with no silverware, then waited forever for our bill. Very disappointing. Our server was disengaged, she needs to read her customers better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/17/2014The only complaint I have was we indicated it was our anniversary via Open Table & there was no mention of this by the host or server. Previous experience at other locations for acknowledging a special occasion was better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First Day of New MenuOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/17/2014I've been a long-time supporter of CRAVE...love the food, ambiance, and vibe. Unfortunately, my friends went on the same day they changed the menu and our server was CLUELESS. He didn't know what vegetables came with anything. He didn't know the entrees and how they were served. We asked his opinion and he hadn't tasted anything. It was just bad. Hope to have better luck the next time I go.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this placeOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/17/2014The food is always good here, great sushi and happy hour. I would recommend this place to anyone as they have a large menu with many choices to food to choose from.Special Features:
- One of my favsOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/16/2014I love Crave West End! This was my husband's first visit and he ordered the sushi. The portions are a great value, especially since the food is OUTSTANDING. I've never noticed how loud the restaurant gets because I typically go for a drink and apps with friends.....but this time I had my husband and three children. It was far too loud for a conversation at the round table for 5. So, I highly recommend this place for a date or just a one on one get together with a friend. It's too loud for larger groups...you'd have to yell across the table. The food just might be worth the lack of conversation though. LOL.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/16/2014Restaurant has a great appearance on arrival. Food very mediocre, wine list just okay but overpriced. Waitress moderately helpful.Special Features:
- brunch at cravenansVIPDined on 9/14/2014a friend & i had brunch at crave. we both liked it & will definitely go back. the service was very good. the food was very good & plentifulSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/14/2014We had reservations & we had great food! The pancakes werer huge! French toast was really good alsoSpecial Features:
- Great ExperienceIan58952Dined on 9/13/2014I love Crave but this time was one of the best experiences I've ever had. The waitress we had was amazing and I'm looking forward to their redone menu.Special Features:
- Excellent SushiCrisDined on 9/13/2014Our food was wonderful, presentation was excellent and service was very good. Our server was slow to greet us but then she was a wonderful resource for the best sushi. Our evening was wonderful - however after we paid our bill the water service stopped as did clearing of our table while we talked. We could've used another drink despite already paying - however we never saw our server again.Special Features:
- MickManVIPDined on 9/13/2014Sushi was very good. Salad was dry, bread basket was dry, Mahi Mahi entrée was mediocre at best. Not the usual good food experience.
- DelightfulRichDined on 9/12/2014New menu items were tasty. Service was good. The overall experience was delightful.Special Features:
- great food / lots of noiseSales27Dined on 9/11/2014Great food, noise level to loud to have a decent group/business conversation of more than 3 people. (and I'm not old).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing Eveningplymouth204VIPDined on 9/9/2014I invited out-of-town clients to join me at Crave West End for dinner and had a disappointing experience. Our soup course was somewhat late, but after that the entrees took an extremely long time to serve. The server and manager were very apologetic, saying that a big group had placed orders ahead of us, and then they kept coming over to apologize, which was disruptive. The entrees were just okay, but the noodle salad was filled with liquid that made the lettuce soggy. We were all so late that I didn't send it back. The manager took the soup off the bill and offered free desserts, so the restaurant tried to make it right. And I have had some good experiences at lunch, so I may try the place again.
- So satisfiedRockyVIPDined on 9/7/2014We had an early dinner on a Sunday night and it couldn't have been a more relaxing time. We had the cutest young server who blew it out of the water. She did a super job all the way through, which is quite rare. The food was great, but the dessert........WOW! We had the s'mores dessert and we all agreed it was the best dessert we've ever had, and we eat out a lot. Can't wait yo come back to Westend Crave.Special Features:
- 9/6/14OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/6/2014My husband and I had our 1 year Wedding Anniversary on this day last Saturday. We were unfortunately late for our reservation but they were able to fit us in and we didn't wait at all. Great service, delicious food, great atmosphere. We will definitely be coming here again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LindaLindaDined on 9/4/2014We were there for Happy Hour and found the selections to be fine. Since we were on the street because we wanted shade, there was some traffic noise, but not interfering with our conversation. However, we love sitting on the patio! We shared the fish tacos and pizzas. The sweet potatoes fries were few since they were mixed in with regular French fries....somewhat disappointing. Overall, a good experience.Special Features:
- Very good surprise!bettyborgDined on 9/2/2014We went for a quick, late lunch. Loved the Crave Chicken (fresh, crunchy greens, fabulous dressing!) & also the Cesar Salad and the Soup (Curry, Chicken, Coconut). Sitting outside was enjoyable as there is not a lot of street traffic going on. We will be back!Special Features:
- Nice lunch locationneveragainDined on 9/1/2014Good place to bring friends, clients for lunch. Service very good. Fairly empty due to the Labor Day holiday...but overall pretty good all the way around.Special Features:
- Delicious and funMplsDinerDined on 8/30/2014Great food, good variety and delicious cocktails. I appreciate how welcoming the staff is too. I am never disappointed by my experiences at Crave. It is pricey though.Special Features:
- Just okDrCKRDined on 8/29/2014Nice atmosphere. Had two occasions to dine. Brunch, last March was disappointing. Cold "family style" food brought out. Mostly tasteless. Second visit was for Labor Day Happy Hour & dinner specials. Not a good variety for vegetarians. Food is mostly sushi style, which is ok, if that is your thing. Taste was just ok and overpriced for a little amount that was mostly tasteless. I would only recommend the Happy Hour and out door ambiance, though. Fun for a group. The wait staff has always been friendly and gave good service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- street tacos!OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 8/28/2014newly added street tacos were excellent, and service was great. Will be back for lunch againSpecial Features:
- KbirdDined on 8/26/2014Friendly staff and very knowledgeable about the menu. Made great food recommendations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happy HourTonkagalDined on 8/25/2014We had a group of 9 and they easily accomodated our separate bills. A server was in training with another server so we received lots of attention!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 8/24/2014My dining experience at Crave this weekend was outstanding. They were extremely helpful with my group reservation and our waitress was amazing. I had the crab stuffed shrimp for the first time, and it was delicious. I will definitely be back.Special Features:
- FranDined on 8/24/2014Our brunch was great! Loved the egg sandwich!! They also have a yummy wildrice soup!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love CraveEyerepDined on 8/24/2014I visited crave West End for Sunday brunch with a friend and as usual, the food was excellent and the coffee was extra delicious. The wait staff is alway on point and awesome atmosphere. They also have a great patio area and excellent happy hour.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Crave stacks up!scHAMMERDined on 8/24/2014I ordered the Crave Stack - pancakes with apples and peaches. This isn't your average dry cake topped with compote and Ready Whip. Instead, it's a layered confection with real candied fruit between soft, moist cakes, and intense cinnamon spiciness. Highly recommended!Special Features:
- Great brunchcokemanDined on 8/24/2014We experienced our first and might I say future brunch place. The creativity was fabulous the service was great and the coffee was noteworthy. We can truly say we will be back and back and back. Thanks for the coupon offer and had we not used it we may have never found this gem on the west side. We always knew that the dinners were great but the Brunch was just as wonderful.Special Features:
- edenprairiedinersDined on 8/24/2014The BOGO offer drew us to your location last Sunday morning as we usually dine in Edina..however we were celebrating my husband's 75th birthday and this breakfast was a disaster with cold sausages on my stuffed french toast and a luke warm Huevos Rancheros served to my husband. This was at about 10:15 am. The manager did comp the Huervos Rancheros but even at that it was no bargain. Sorry.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 8/21/2014Our server was awesome! Very attentive without being intrusive, did not make us feel rushed at all, she was great.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/16/2014Not very many booths. Most of the tables are high tops, which is fine with me, but my husband doesn't much care for those. Service was outstanding. I am dairy & gluten intolerant - they have a gluten free menu and the waiter made sure they didn't use any butter/dairy in preparing my meal. Fantastic food.I would recommend this to a friend.
- mn4kidsDined on 8/16/2014We came with dear friends for dinner on Saturday Nigth and had a great time. We were not pushed to leave our tabel after we were done.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great food, too loudOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/15/2014food and service were excellent but a bit loud and hard to hold a conversationSpecial Features:
- Reservation Lunch at Cravejoh03790Dined on 8/13/2014It was over an hour before we got out food. Granted we had a bigger party, but there were three salads and two sushi rolls ordered.Special Features:
- Great for Movie NightmikeDined on 8/12/2014We go to Crave when we go to a movie at Showplace Icon. The varied menu, full bar and attentive staff appeals to us.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/11/2014Good half way point to get together with my friends from the other side of town. Need to get to know the area better and what West End offers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bad serviceExplorerVIPDined on 8/10/2014Been there many times but this time was not great. We were sitted and waited for 10 mins, no one came to serve us so we walked up to the sushi counter and ordered from the chef. He was great and the sushi was amazing!Special Features:
- tasty but overpricedlovetennisandfoodDined on 8/10/2014great food, even if a little overpriced. average service. chicken wild rice soup is amazingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.