Crave Restaurant & Sushi Bar - Dearborn
22075 Michigan Avenue
Dearborn, MI 48124Neighborhood:
AsianPrice: $30 and under
Crave Restaurant & Sushi Bar - Dearborn
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.cravelounge.com/
- Phone: 313 277 7283x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday 4:30pm - 10:00pm
Dinner: Friday and Saturday 4:30pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Fusion / Eclectic, Mediterranean, Asian
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We provide catering services. For a complete menu and pricing please call 313-277-7283 for more information or send an email to email@example.com.
- Private Party Facilities: The formal dining room, lounge or garden on the patio can be booked for your private event. Host the perfect party in one of these gorgeous settings.
- Private Party Contact: Alex or Kal 3132777283x
- Entertainment: It is said the music is the soul's laughter. Its importance to ambiance is not ignored at Crave. Entertainment is offered nightly and is as eclectic as the dining options. Music selections from all over the world. Dj on the weekends and during events along with live bands during the week.
A word from Crave Restaurant & Sushi Bar - Dearborn
The theme at Crave is fusion, be it culinary, cultural or sensual. The entire world comes together in this fashion culture lounge. Sumptuous flavors meet sensuous settings making for innovative dining. Asian staples are fused with Mediterranean herbs and spices, resulting in cuisine unique to Crave. The menu is a collection of the finest meats, seafood and produce from around the world. Offerings of the freshest Pan-Asian infused entrees to gourmet sushi, dinner selections span the entire spectrum. The virtually limitless choices are geared towards your total satisfaction.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Crave Restaurant & Sushi Bar - Dearborn reviews from OpenTable diners
13 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (9)neighborhood gem (9)special occasion (6)good for groups (4)romantic (3)notable wine list (3)great for lunch (2)late-night find (2)great for brunch (2)vibrant bar scene (1)hot spot (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- We love Crave!2thumbsupDined on 8/5/2014This is our families favorite sushi restaurant. The happy hour specials are great. I was disappointed that happy hour specials are only served at the bar now. Wish it was still for the whole restaurant. Overall the service, food, and atmosphere is excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- lo foodieOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/22/2014Sashimi was just lovely, great for light dinner. The prices were really resolvable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great MenuFoodTravelerDined on 7/21/2014As a business traveler, I enjoy finding spots like Crave where creative sushi rolls and entree concoctions can be found. The saketini's are all delicious (at least every one I've tried) and pair well with the extensive sushi options. What I like best is that the dishes, including the sushi, are all customizable. I am not a fan of spicy food, so heat level can be adjusted or substituted with different ingredients. I appreciate that as it allows me to try as many menu items as I'd like. I've never been there when it was busy so I can assume it gets noisy and there is not really anything to look at if you're dining alone as I often do. That aside, the staff is friendly and the location convenient for happy hour or a sit-down meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Finally Abel To make ItMikeWDined on 7/5/2014Very Nice. I have been trying to make it to Crave for a long time.Special Features:
- Great Happy HourAngelaF622Dined on 6/26/2014Crave has a great menu that is different than other sushi bars, although it can be very expensive. I like that they have a happy hour menu (and that it's so close to my work). The server recommended the Emerald roll and I was not a fan of it, but their other menu options are delish... they have a great sakitini called "The Crave" -- definitely recommend!Special Features:
- Crave is stupendous!grendelVIPDined on 6/13/2014Our second time did not disappoint! The creative menu which varies from more traditional fare like salads to the best sushi in the world has something for everyone. I had a double order of vegetable tempura (ordering the second one since the first one was so good), a beet/caprese creation which was excellent and calamari. I was so full that I didn't even have my entree! Totally unlike myself. My husband had sushi rolls which he loved. Our server, Chloe, knew the menu inside and out and was very helpful. The ambience is different! Quite high tech with lots of chrome and sofas to sit on while you dine. Not my thing so we sat at a table. Chloe says the place comes alive about 8:30 when the mayor of Dearborn shows up. We will definitely return!Special Features:
- Awesome placeAmeyaDined on 5/29/2014the food was great. the service was outstanding. we enjoyed the place.Special Features:
- The following 109 reviews are from the Crave Restaurant & Sushi Bar - Dearborn reviews archive.
- Crave RestaurantMartinDined on 5/16/2014We have been to Crave a dozen times and we love it. Great atmosphere, great drinks, and the food is always consistent. We usually go for drinks and get 4 or 5 apps. I will recommend the Calamari, the Sliders, and the Soft shell Crab roll.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- bad experiencebadguys68Dined on 5/2/2014I have a beer before the food was pretty good I have some sushi came back from my second time for my birthday is a bad experience had ordered a steak the steak was spoiled I had ordered sushi and the sushi wasn't rolled tight you pick it up in a Break so yes I would try this restaurant for third time and we will see from there if its worth coming backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GoodEvangelinaDined on 4/12/2014It's been years since I've been to Crave, but I appreciated how they thanked me on the phone when I called in to tell them that I would be running late.They greeted us in a tmely manner and our waitress; Amanda was really helpful and attentive.Special Features:
- Great sushi!JoniDined on 4/12/2014First time here! Friendly and help full staff! Portions are large and delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very disappointing!KingsmillVIPDined on 4/11/2014This is my 3rd time so I did try to like it. Service is really slow and the staff specially the manager are not friendly at all! Almost rude. Food is just ok and definitely does not make up for the bad service! Would be embarrassing to bring someone special here if you want to make an impression.
- Top notch hospitalityBadManagementDined on 3/31/2014By far one of the best, they know the meaning of hospitality. Very humble and appreciative service, you can tell they really appreciate your patronage - bravo!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fab.chowdownDined on 3/13/2014Loved Everything! The Atmosphere, The Service, The Food. Can't Wait To Go Again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Horrible for dinner partyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/21/2014cool place for parties under 6. I went to crave for a 30th bday dinner. When they called to confirm (1 hour before reservation time) they had a different time . I called back to confirm the correct time and was that they have us at a table (fine ) and that it would be one bill. Now I can understand (slightly ) putting it on one bill if you are going to at least group them by who ordered what(get to that later)! When my party arrives(on time ,10 ppl) the table isn't ready and we were offered to sit on the couch. At that point we had split the group in half(fine) .The bill comes and instead of the normal 18%gratuity they charge 20%, no refills on pop( seriously 2 cokes were $7) , and nothing was grouped. Also note they weren't busy either .
- Poor timing on food service.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/15/2014Waited a long time for soup. They brought the soup, salad, and sushi about the same time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nothing special...OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/14/2014This is a nice place but there's nothing special about the food. The sushi was just as good as many other places we've been. The difference at Crave is how ridiculously expensive and slow their sushi is. We would not recommend it.Special Features:
- Favorite placeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/8/2014This is still my favorite restaurant in the Detroit area if I am in the mood for something special. From great appetizers to fantastic sushi and desserts to die for they have everything.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sushi was good and innovativeatmanDined on 1/10/2014Sushi was good and innovative but pricey. I made my reservation on open table, but when I got there they didn't have it on their computers. They put us in the loungue area even though there were several unoccupied tables.
- Now what it used to beSnowboarderDined on 5/25/2013I have been going to Crave for years every few months and it has changed quite a bit. The food is still very good but the selection has become less exclusive and the selections, more liminted. For example, they are now offering burgers. How do burgers fit in the Asian fusion or Japanese cuisine? I do not know. Also, the level of refinement in the service has gone down. The waiters/waitresses dress more casually and do not have the same level of awareness as before. For example, they did not pay attention to the water. The wine glasses used to be very nice glass but now they are glasses that I could get at IKEA or that are more fit for a diner. I think I will go back once more but just to double-check whether the decline continues.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great selections at happy hourCameroneilDined on 5/2/2013Its all in the title. Cocktails are on point. Nothing really that unique about the rolls.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good foodAngelaF622Dined on 3/16/2013The service was not the greatest, however their food and drinks are always good. I had the Gem roll and while it is very expensive, you should try it at least once!Special Features:
- Stay awayDocFoodieDined on 3/9/2013We had a terrible experience. They seated us at a table by a busy walkway. They refused to reseat us even though 99% of the tables were empty. The manager was arrogant and unhelpful. Service was awful-- obsequious but food took forever and orders were mixed up. Menu was eclectic and intriguing but most of the food was poorly prepared and uneven. This restaurant promotes glitter over substance. Due to the poor. And inept service we cut our meal short. I will never go to Crave again.
- Everything on the menu isOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/25/2013Everything on the menu is really good u won't be disappointed. Great happy hour specials. I wish they would add a few of the speciality rolls to the happy hour menu instead of the basics everyone is familiar with.
- This is a lounge and not aOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/23/2013This is a lounge and not a restaurant. Food is only secondary and portions are small although good but priced as a full meal elsewhere. There is no privacy. It's an open one room place. It's good for young persons for meeting and drinks. If u want romantic and full meal dinner,look somewhere else
- awesome foodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/16/2013I was impressed with the food. We had the crunchy roll and the citrus chicken.Special Features:
- UnderwhelmedOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/14/2013Although highly recommended and an IT place to go, I was a bit underwhelmed. The atmosphere was very open, as though I was dining with everyone in the room. The drink menu was good, not great. The prices for drinks were exorbitant outside of a few beer selections. Service was very good, but the confusing Small Plates menu was not explained nor were recommendations made. On the plus, the small plates were quite filling. An appetizer, a small plate, and a sushi roll would fill you up for $20. But as for the signature Sushi and Nigri, the choices included too many gimmicky items, cooked/fried rolls, and pricey rolls, but very few great options. And the rolls we had looked like they were made by teenagers. I do NOT recommend.Special Features:
- Not What I RememberedOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/25/2013We have been to Crave many times in the past, but haven't been there in a while. We loved it every time we've gone, until now. We drive quite a distance to get there and wish we would have stuck to something closer to home. We waited 10 minutes for our server to greet us and bring water, he never brought some of the things we ordered, and the sushi was just OK. We spent over 150.00 on food and drinks for two of us and expected the same service and great sushi that we had gotten in the past. It was my husband and I' s first date night since our baby was born and would liked to have had a better experience. I wish I could give a better review, but we were unimpressed. We will stick to O'Sushi in Canton. They have far better food and service.
- This was our first time here.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/5/2013This was our first time here. Out to celebrate my daughters birthday. She is the sushi fan, not me. I thought the atmosphere was upscale and modern with a classy presentation. We were there at 8pm and only a few tables were full but by the time we left the place was almost full and it appeared musical entertainment was being set up. The food was delicious and I would eat here again and try more varieties of sushi. This is not a place to get your sushi fix but a place to savor it and some prices reflect that. Classy date place. My only complaint is the two big screen tvs in a prominent place in the room. I don't like eating a really nice dinner in front of the tv. I can do that at home.Special Features:
- This was our first time toOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/31/2012This was our first time to Crave, though we've talked about going for years. The food was outstanding as well as the service. Highly recommended.Special Features:
- Consistently good!drh0214VIPDined on 11/9/2012Great menu.....fresh and tasty sushi choices and a nice selection of creative salads and small plate entrees.Special Features:
- Great meal. This was my firstBeckyDined on 11/2/2012Great meal. This was my first time eating sushi (veggie only). I also had a salad and chicken. All were tasty. My husband had a rock andand roll and a catepilar roll. He said it was delicious. Pros: Great Service and Atmosphere. Cons: Limited free parking and overpriced compared to similar restaurants.Special Features:
- Good food even better atmosphere!Luv2eatDined on 11/1/2012Great ambiance! Nice "loungey" feel. Food tasted great but very small portions... Stick with the sushi! Great place just to have drinks with the girls too!Special Features:
- Great Party Spot!LovetoeatVIPDined on 10/19/2012We had an event at Craves for about 50+ people and the Manager Josh, made sure that everything was taken care of. I gave him my budget and he helped with the selection of the menu items. There was more than enough food for everyone and it all came out on time and hot. The staff was very friendly and a good time was had by all. We will certainly consider Crave for our next event.Special Features:
- Great place that we stumbledOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/29/2012Great place that we stumbled upon after going to see the Titanic Exhibit at the Henry Ford.Special Features:
- Crave has the best sushi I'veOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/10/2012Crave has the best sushi I've had which beats hot spots from NYC, LA, Hawaii, San Diego, and all over Michigan.Special Features:
- The small plates are excellentOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/24/2012The small plates are excellent and are the reason we have gone there for the third time to entertain friends.Special Features:
- We go there regularly forOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/6/2012We go there regularly for the excellent (and delicious!) menu choices, impeccable service and great atmosphere!Special Features:
- Food was excellent but a bitOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/4/2012Food was excellent but a bit pricey. However, they have sushi rolls that you can't find at other places so the opportunity to try different roll combos was worth the extra cost.Special Features:
- This is really inventive sushiSusanVIPDined on 8/4/2012This is really inventive sushi and small plates. All sorts of good cocktails. It is a nice modern atmosphere.Special Features: