CRAVE - Orlando
4158 Conroy Road
Orlando, FL 32839Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
CRAVE - Orlando
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.craveamerica.com/
- Phone: 4073458788
- Hours of Operation:
Mon-Sat 11:30am - 11:00pm
Sun 10:00am - 10:00pm
Brunch: Sunday: 10:00am - 3:00pm
Mon-Thur 3:00pm - 7:00pm
Sat 11:30am - 7:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Fusion / Eclectic
- Executive Chef: Jon Stevens
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Whether you're planning a business dinner, a social celebration or a corporate gathering, let CRAVE make your event extraordinary. We offer an exceptional dining experience that will meet every need and make each event uniquely memorable.
- Private Party Contact: Group Sales 4072760972
- Entertainment: HAPPY HOUR Monday - Saturday 3pm-6pm; Monday - Thursday 9pm - close
Sunday 8 - close
- Special Events: Two private rooms perfect for business dinners, social celebrations & corporate events. We offer versatility with a wide range of indoor and outdoor private dining accommodations you won't find anywhere else in Orlando.
A word from CRAVE - Orlando
Evoke the tastes of the new American palate; familiar yet unforgettable. CRAVE delivers on one simple thing: Fresh and innovative cuisine along with an impeccable wine selection brought to life in a chic, casual, and vibrant atmosphere. The menu evokes the tastes of the new American palate featuring wood-oven pizzas, roasted meats, sushi, pastas and salads that are seasonally re-mastered utilizing the freshest ingredients. A grand sushi bar extends the dining experience appealing to both traditional sushi lovers and adventurous epicureans alike. The combination of the burnt earthen color palette, stone work and glass accents invites shoppers and destination diners alike to stop and linger; enjoying unforgettable meals with friends and family. An elegant floor-to-ceiling wine tower displays a 125+ wine selection. Rich hues and an open kitchen, light-dappled tabletops and an iconic bar create a familiar yet unforgettable dining experience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
CRAVE - Orlando reviews from OpenTable diners
- It closed!zurkongDined on 5/14/2014CRAVE closed the day before and we were never notified!
- Very good brunch!Brunchlovers1Dined on 5/11/2014Several items were very tasty and well presented! Servic staff was extremely fiendly and very attentive! We have been here the last two Mother's Days! Will return again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good FoodLadyDiSheehan01Dined on 5/11/2014Went for Mothers Day Brunch and really enjoyed ourselves, however the floor was really dirty and sticky. I walked to he buffet and my feel were sticking to the floor.Special Features:
- Mother's DaySumsDined on 5/11/2014Brunch at Crave is a Mother's Day tradition! We love it!Special Features:
- Closed for a ReasonFrankVIPDined on 5/9/2014I used to love going to CRAVE. Management changed. Corporate implemented new policies, many of which pushed away frequent diners, reduced portion sizes and price increases on things already over-priced for the market. No wonder it's now closed.
- New to CRAVETeresaVODined on 5/4/2014We found this place on the internet, thanks to a deal page. The sushi rolls were good. We tried some that we had not tried at other places. Prices are a little higher than what we are used to, but then again we were in Orlando and expect this. They offered reservations, which is nice.Special Features:
- $20 for endless mimosas and buffet!McFly5585VIPDined on 5/4/2014Great deal for a brunch buffet that includes bottomless mimosas. Odd array of food offered, but tasty nonetheless; also seemed rather limited from other brunch experiences (i.e. no omelet station). Server was very friendly, anticipated our needs and introduced one diner to a new condiment. He was also on top of our drink orders- which is important when mimosas are involved.Special Features:
- Nice, despite serviceSS88Dined on 5/3/2014We had a nice time, despite the service. Our waiter was not good at all, and even forgot our appetizer. However, the ambience and food was very good and the fact that we were having dinner with a friend we hadn't seen in years, we ended up making it a good time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedmdfloridaDined on 4/27/2014We went for brunch. My niece is 2 years old and my nephew is 8 months and they charged me for both. I asked the server what age they consider kids- he said 0-12. Really? the 8 month old is drinking only breast milk right now. They added the gratuity to our check- for what? He came to our table a few times and we went to get our own food at the buffet. Food was ok- nothing spectacular.
- Sadly disappointed...MsTpiDined on 4/26/2014I've been to CRAVE before, and it's usually pretty good. But this last visit was so disappointing. What's worse, I invited friends who were visiting Orlando (thinking CRAVE was the perfect place for dinner), but not so much. First, the hostess told my friends that we were seated at the bar (but we weren't; she had actually just walked me to our table); our server was less than attentive (we had to ask for silverware and napkins - how were we supposed to eat?); the food took almost 45 minutes to come out, it was luke warm, with no explanation from the server, apology from a manager - nothing. And when I expressed my disappointment - the server made a joke. Really?!? Not at all funny. I'm done with CRAVE.
- Awful service!ThetwoDined on 4/26/2014We wanted to try something new for dinner, so we tried Crave. Our first impression was good, the menu looked fairly decent and the hostess was friendly. Once we were seated it took about 10 minutes to have someone come to our table, then after drinks and appetizers had been ordered it took our doing to get our meals ordered. After 30 minutes the waitress came and said that my burger had been made wrong, and that they were remaking it. We waited 15 minutes, then the manager brought out our meals. I looked at my burger, and immediately saw that they had put cheese on my PLAIN hamburger. I told the manager that after waiting for 45 minutes for a burger, I would rather just leave. He comped the meal, however the waitress never even came over.Special Features:
- crave orlandoOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/25/2014i was pleasantly surprised by crave at millenia.i expected the usual "average fare, average atmosphere" dining establishment but this was not. the sushi/sashimi items were very fresh and they had a gluten free menu from which we ate. all in all very delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- let downUpdateVIPDined on 4/20/2014Flew in Easter morning for vacation and made reservations at Crave for family and i. Overpriced and would rare food fair at best. Service dub par.Special Features:
- Great for eclectic families.EuriDined on 4/19/2014My family and I enjoyed the sparse menu and fusion of offerings. As a father of two children, I continuously try to get them to sample new foods and experiences. Visiting your restaurant made this an enjoyable task!Special Features:
- Nice lunchJodyDined on 4/19/2014It was a very nice lunch; the soup was really (really) good and I enjoyed my salad. Everyone at my table also enjoyed their meals. The price was appropriate for the restaurant.
- Great goodangelDined on 4/18/2014I had the beef sliders and they were delicious!! I also had a white sangria it was yummy buy was pricey! $11 the food was great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday lunchScorpion1Dined on 4/18/2014I had the butternut squash soup which was very good, it's been such a long time since I had a good butternut squash soup! Birthday girl had the pasta and she truly enjoyed it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Twice is no diceCourtneyVIPDined on 4/16/2014Over a year ago I had sushi here and it was great. The last several times the food has been very disappointing. Whether it's sushi, fish or something else the food has been a disappointment. We won't be back unless they make some changes.
- Surprisingly disappointed.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/15/2014Heard much about the concept from friends up north. Does not work in Orlando. Apparently they forgot they had one here. Out of many menu items - Out of pasta?? Too many good alternatives in saturated restaurant town here. Only eight tables occupied - won't need a reservation.
- Good timesnolegirl410Dined on 4/12/2014The food was delicious. The service on this trip was a little less then subpar. We were there celebrating a birthday and after dinner we sat and chatted, our waitress disappeared. We were not done with our drinks and would hand had another round but she never came back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great New RestaurantDateN1teDined on 4/11/2014Our 1st time at Crave. Not the best sushi my husband has ever had, but by far The best ever and freshest flat bread we've ever had. The edamame was a little on the hot side, I'll ask for the wasabi on the side next time. We'll definitely give it another shot.Special Features:
- Servers/Staff Aim to Please ButOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/8/2014My family really enjoyed the menu items, I'm more of a foodie and I am not fond of non-asian or Japanese eateries that serve (or try) Asian like menu items. The flat iron steak was a little tough for me and not enough flavor. The service was excellent and the staff at this eatery clearly aim to please (hard to find IMO).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Varied Menu, Pleasant AtmosphereDineangeDined on 4/7/2014We've enjoyed Crave both in Coral Gables and Orlando. Service is always friendly and swift. The menu offers a wide variety and all we've tried so far has been tasty. Good salads, decent sushi items, and tasty shrimp pasta are some of our favorites. In Coral Gables we've eaten both lunch and dinner. That location has a lovely outdoor setting. Orlando has outdoor seating as well but the tables overlook a parking lot. Indoor space in both locations is large with both booths and tables. The Orlando location appears to be popular for Sunday brunch. Crave satisfies diners who don't know quite what they want in a meal and like a varied menu. Unlike other restaurants who offer a 25 page menu though, Crave makes it simpler.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable for lunchTeriroseVIPDined on 4/7/2014Given its location near a major mall and a major highway, Crave is ideally located for business lunch or shoppers. Although I have found some of the items to be overpriced, the food is in general good and the service has always been good. I feel it is a much better lunch restaurant than a dinner restaurant. Menu is varied with sushi for those who like it and American offerings for others. The sushi is adequate but not great, and the value does not match most Japanese restaurants on the same dishes. Nevertheless, Crave is overall good with the proper atmosphere for social or business luncheons.Special Features:
- The management staff was extraordinOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/6/2014The management staff was extraordinary every question I asked was answered with attention and concern. My waiter was called unexpected for a task. Management quickly compensated with a free desert, perfect management.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Brunch in town - NOT!TheDiningDetectiveDined on 4/6/2014I found this restaurant listed in a copy of Orlando magazines best restaurants section as one of the best Sunday Brunches in town. If this is true I really feel sorry for the people who live in Orlando. The selection was very low. The service was slow. There was no follow up. We arrived at the starting time 10:00 but most of the items had not been placed out yet and the few that has looked like they had been left over from the previous day.
- Good food, bad serviceMicLovesFoodDined on 3/29/2014The food was good but what I ordered didn't come with everything that was on the menu. The service was terrible we were seated for 15 minutes before our server even came to our table and it was another 30 minutes before we even got our food. The restaurant wasn't even packedSpecial Features:
- Rockin WRockinWDined on 3/28/2014Very nice place excellent food, a little on the high side but a very enjoyable time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A pleasant surprisewilapDined on 3/28/2014We picked out the restaurant based on its proximity to the mall, but we were pleasantly surprised at how great the food was. We are normally part of a foodie group in Atlanta so this place scored highly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NiceBlessed1Dined on 3/24/2014This was our first visit seen and heard about but never been it well worth it. We definitely will go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Buffet selectionOsulleiDined on 3/23/2014I was disappointed with crave went for Sunday brunch food selection was not good did not have an omelette station had a reservation but had to still wait and line for buffet had to pass through general public that were waiting to be seated poor set up
- Sunday BrunchTom14VIPDined on 3/23/2014There were four of us that went for Sunday brunch. $19.99 per person got you all you could eat from their buffet and unlimited fresh squeezed orange juice and mimosas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sunday BrunchRichdesolDined on 3/23/2014We enjoyed the Sunday brunch in March 2014 and should have come even more hungry than we did! There is more food than you can eat, and great quality.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food!!JRDinerDined on 3/21/2014Awesome Food! Great Service! Will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurantfirsttimerDined on 3/17/2014Tried this restaurant for the first time and the atmosphere and food were excellent! Good variety on the menu at good prices!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Had a great timeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/14/2014The filet mignon was so tender and juicy. Staff was great. I will eat there again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I had a great time, with goodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/14/2014I had a great time, with good food and service, and I think I can speak for my guests too. Based on this dining experience, I would happily return for more of the same or similar. We had a couple of minor issues with the food, but these were dealt with promptly and efficiently and it did nothing to detract from a good time. -- I should add that I was also at Crave soon after it had opened and that experience was truly awful. I had vowed never to return, but I'm glad that I've been talked around. I think there must have been a change of ownership/management since that time. I'll be back.Special Features:
- Good food, sub par serviceHeather626Dined on 3/14/2014I ordered the Mahi Mahi and if was delicious! For dessert I had the s'mores brownie. It was just ok; I probably wouldn't order it again. Our waitress seemed preoccupied. We ended up getting more service from other wait staff and the managerSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mediocre and overpricedTeriroseVIPDined on 3/12/2014We have had lunch twice before at Crave and found it good for salads or sandwiches. Dinner was a different story. The sushi is somewhat overpriced compared with other restaurants in the area, and the fish portions on the rainbow roll were scanty. I had the sea bass, usually one of my favorite dishes. It was a small portion. It was supposed to be marinated in miso, but the fish was just dropped on top of the miso, so the flavor did not come through. I was disappointed in the food and did not think that the value of the meal was worth the price. Doubt we will be back for dinner, although a salmon salad lunch is still possible.Special Features:
- Welcomed the moment we stepped inTamiDined on 3/11/2014From the moment we walked in the door staff was extremely friendly. Our waiter went above and beyond to provide exceptional service! Nice atmosphere. FOOD - very tasty. I had short rib tacos with kimchi (yummy) and son had chicken parm. which was very tasty. Chicken topped with fresh mozzarella served on a bed of cappellini which was tossed with a fire-roasted tomato marinara. (mmmm) Nice size portions. And the icing on the cake - I had a Groupon so was able to save $$$$.Special Features: