CRAVE - Omaha
200 South 31st Ave #4103
Omaha, NE 68131Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
CRAVE - Omaha
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.craveamerica.com/
- Phone: (402) 345-9999
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday 10am- 8pm
Monday 11am- 10pm
Tuesday 11am- 10pm
Thursday 11am- 10pm
Friday 11am- 12am
Saturday 3pm- 12am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, American, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: James Davis
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: CRAVE provides full service offsite catering at any venue of choice. From family celebrations, graduation parties, corporate meetings, to any specialized event, CRAVE will customize and deliver a memorable experience. The CRAVE Event team will help you plan and can take care of every aspect of your event to create an unparalleled experience.
- Entertainment: Live music on select nights. Please see Facebook page for upcoming events (CRAVE Restaurant Nebraska).
A word from CRAVE - Omaha
CRAVE offers fresh and innovative cuisine along with an impeccable wine selection brought to life in a chic, yet casual atmosphere. The diverse and extensive menu at CRAVE features a variety of items that range from a full sushi bar to Certified Angus Beef steaks. It also includes fresh seafood, roasted meats, pastas and salads that are continuously re-mastered utilizing the freshest seasonal ingredients.Continued
CRAVE provides group sales offerings for private events, weddings, corporate gatherings and a variety of other special event needs.
CRAVE provides group sales offerings for private events, weddings, corporate gatherings and a variety of other special event needs.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
CRAVE - Omaha - Best Restaurants in Midtown ›
CRAVE - Omaha reviews from OpenTable diners
139 reviews since July 24, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (55)great for outdoor dining (50)good for groups (48)fit for foodies (47)romantic (41)neighborhood gem (34)great for lunch (32)hot spot (26)scenic view (24)notable wine list (21)great for brunch (19)late-night find (17)kid-friendly (17)vibrant bar scene (15)Show More
- just okayfoodieVIPDined on 11/19/2014The restaurant was busier than usual for lunchtime so service was a bit slower. My food was below par though. I paid way too much for what I got.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect night.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/15/2014We really enjoyed the scallop shooters and aloha sushi roll. It was a snowy evening and so the restaurant was very quiet and the wait staff was very friendly. Great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great veggie sushiSherbearDined on 11/14/2014The food here is delicious! I couldn't wait to get back to Omaha for their awesome veggie sushi! Our server was great too! My only complaint was the snippy little hostess.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/9/2014I was very disappointed in food. I have eaten at crave for breakfast buffet(what used to be offered) . This has no comparison to what used to be offered. I even looked at menu beforehand and was expecting buffet. Food was very sparse, not hot and unreasonably priced for amount of food received. Bacon was barely cooked and so fatty. I have eaten in evening and have been pleased. Waiter was not helpful. Said he just got there and wasn't sure about various questions. Will never eat there for breakfast again even though it was 11:00am. Very slow service.Special Features:
- Great food; not a meeting place.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/7/2014The food is really good but don't count on being able to talk to your co-diners. This place is usually rockin and very hard to hear above the noise. The wait staff are average; I think it's difficult for them to hear also. Waitress brought drinks and said "are you ready to order" and we said "yes" (we were going to a show and time was limited). She walked away and didn't come back for (it seemed) a long while. Bill was incorrect as well.Special Features:
- what about food allergies?foodieVIPDined on 11/5/2014While the food is always good, service suffers at this restaurant. We've been lots of times and it is so inconsistent. My biggest complaint this time, however, was the server and kitchen's lack of concern about food allergies. So you can't put something in the fryer? Use oil and a pan. I shouldn't have to make these suggestions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- new to sushiOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/1/2014Me and my wife are still new to sushi. The waitress was helpful in recommending sushi we would like.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Expensive for what it isWestyVIPDined on 10/26/2014Menu is two sided with Sushi choices on one side, American fare on the other. Our party of 5 ordered from the American fare side. Burgers were approximately $15 with nothing special about them served with McDonalds quality fries. The next price point for entrees was in the mid $20. Not a good value for me and nothing special to write home about. Would not return.Special Features:
- Crave Rave!LoLoDined on 10/26/2014I have loved Crave since it opened...it always makes me feel like I am in Chicago or some other exciting city. I love to bring family and friends there and have never been disappointed!Special Features:
- awesome service!freedessrrtDined on 10/25/2014We had a great waitress and the food was a little slow so they comped us 12 dollars and gave us a free dessert for my husband's birthday.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HappyHourHappyVIPDined on 10/25/2014I'm a loyalty member, and I think it's one of the best loyalty programs out there. Always some perk available (or at least "earnable") whenever I come. Also, my mom was with me and it was her first time at Crave, and thought every part of the meal was perfect! Said she was going to tell her friends about it.Special Features:
- Slow serviceJfro34Dined on 10/24/2014Kids are not welcome, they were very annoyed that we had children and even requested items to help keep them happy, with the very long wait for food, went undeliveredSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- bad hostess, good waiterlisao1969Dined on 10/24/2014Despite having made my reservation early in the day, our table was not ready upon arrival and my elderly parents had to stand and wait.. no sitting area to wait and bar stools too high. The hostess asked if I wanted a booster for my two year old and I said "yes".. I had put that on my open table request anyway. She never brought it. Our waiter was good, but busy. Our wait for app too long! Food was good and outdoor area nice.Special Features:
- Excellent food and servicedrdataDined on 10/19/2014On a Sunday evening the restaurant was mostly empty so we got attentive, quick service. The sea bass was really good and the mac and cheese with chicken was also excellent (my wife could only eat half of it).Special Features:
- SupersportsupersportDined on 10/19/2014I love Crave! Every chance I have to bring someone who has never been to Crave, I do it. They always love it. We went for brunch this last Sunday. My friend said it was the best omelet she had ever had in her life. I am always so happy to see Steven. He always has a big smile, and wants to do everything to make your dining experience perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- seekingalphax4Dined on 10/19/2014Of the 4 of us for brunch, 2 Eggs Benedict orders were just fine, Omelet Special was not what was expected (had a beef flavor?) and the All American eggs were ordered sunny-side up, but the results were a little under cooked and runny and the bacon was under cooked as well. Other than that, an especially beautiful layout and relaxing atmosphere.Special Features:
- Great for lunch, not for brunchPMCraveDined on 10/19/2014I've been to Crave many times for lunch and just love it. However, brunch has not been a good experience the times I have gone. Service has been inattentive and apathetic. Took my mom for her birthday on the most recent visit. Server rarely visited the table and did not refill our coffee. (Although the coffee was very hot and fresh.) We both ordered crisp bacon, but it was far from it. I asked for sausage instead, and it wasn't hot, but was brought out quickly and was pretty good. I had toast with my meal, but butter was not brought. When I asked for it, the server forgot, but I did get it later. Food overall was lukewarm, but did taste okay. I'll definitely still go to Crave for lunch and dinner, but I wish brunch was a great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Work Lunch GroupOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/17/2014Our work group of 11 dined here for lunch and had a wonderful time. The food was fantastic, the service good, and the ambiance nice for this special occasion.Special Features:
- Large areaRaydellDined on 10/11/2014my wife and I was crammed in one area when they had plenty of tables available, top it off had a nice view of the city until a party of 25 showed up so they closed the red curtains and ruined a great view...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Anniversary placeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/10/2014We have come to Crave for the past 3 years on our anniversary and we love everything about it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazingluv2eatDined on 10/10/2014Our waitress was working so hard and getting us anything that we needed at a timely matter. The food was amazing. We had a hard time picking from the menu but my Husband and I would recommend anything on the Traditional Cuisine side. We did not try the sushi.Special Features:
- Great food and serviceDiningirlDined on 10/10/2014Was from out of town and heard great things about the food! We had a salad and sushi! The drinks were great and the service BLEW me away!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellent servicefoodieVIPDined on 10/8/2014We've had the same server for the past two visits and she is amazing. It makes the entire experience a positive one.Special Features:
- Highly recommend.Luv2dineoutDined on 10/6/2014Very nice restaurant with excellent food, pleasant atmosphere where you can easily carry on a conversation. Wait staff was very pleasant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- food items servedBrunchersDined on 10/5/20141) One in our party ordered eggs, sausage & toast. Good except Toast was dry. had to ask for butter.2) Grilled chicken salad. Good 3)Huevo Ranchero were good. Like the new menu change from brunch buffetSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- justeatinoutjusteatinoutDined on 10/5/2014Went for the new Sunday brunch but found the choices limited and quality and quantity of food not worth the menu price. The old Sunday brunch buffet was so much better and worth every penney.
- Disappointed.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/4/2014Food was not that great. Prices were very expensive for what you received. Will probably not be returning.Special Features:
- DeliciousKeithkozakDined on 10/3/2014Prices are high, but the food was worth it. Savory and delicious items. Unique flavors.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Definitely DifferentBillymudDined on 10/3/2014For the most part dinner was good. My wife had lamb meatballs over pasta, I had a steak with caramelized brussel sprouts. You never see brussel sprouts as a side dish but they were good. My wife's lamb meatballs were spicy, but the menu never mentioned that. We noticed a lot of selections you don't see at other places.Special Features:
- Crave - Midtown CrossingWestOmahaDaveDined on 9/30/2014Located in a vibrant area. Professional service, nice presentation, great food. I'd highly recommend!Special Features:
- DisappointedRthorsnDined on 9/26/2014Getting a reservation was simple and easy. The servicer was very knowledgeable and nice but was very slow with getting drinks and refills. The food was tolerable to be kind. The restaurant wasn't busy but the wait time was far too long. Also my pizza was cold to the touch when the food finally came out. Overall I wouldn't recommend Crave for anything more than drinks on the patio.Special Features:
- Excellent Food!!!Love2eatoutDined on 9/21/2014High standard food and wonderful service! Beside our server, another lady from kitchen brought a fruit cup and extra french fry for our children until his pasta was ready. So he was not being left out during others were already eating. Thank you so much for thoughtful service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great PlaceBetterDined on 9/20/2014Crave is a great place for most occasions. They are our favorite Mid Town restaurant.Special Features:
- Fourth times a charm?Foodies541102047VIPDined on 9/19/2014Absolutely not. Had a coupon and thought, what the heck lets give it another try. It just goes to show you that after three mediocre tries one should stay away. Service was sub-par and the kitchen timing and offering were terrible. Several items listed on menu were not available or didn't actually exist after being told they just rolled out a new menu. Will not be going back for a fifth try.
- Crave - FairJimmyVDined on 9/19/2014Crave is nice, good environment, but we were not especially impressed with the food or the service. We took advantage of the Omaha Restaurant Week special to try Crave for the first time. The food was fair, but at full price, would be a tough sell for us.Special Features:
- Restaurant ReviewOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/19/2014We've been to Crave for a team happy hour a few times. We had a somewhat poor experience this round. Our server/ overworked bartender was not attentive to our table. The management staff should probably look at staffing the happy hour area with more servers and not rely on the bartender as much. We had to wait for drink refils several times. Also, two of our happy hour items got forgotten about. When we followed up on this, we were told by our server that it was accidentally delivered to another customer. They then waited to bring out the tempura entree until the chicken wings were ready. This of course lead to cold tempura delivered. It was overall not a positive experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- homerunfoodieVIPDined on 9/15/2014Excellent food, excellent service. Past visits haven't lived up to CRAVE's reputation but our faith has been restored! Advice to corporate: quit changing the menu.Special Features:
- Positive First ImpressionkbhxoDined on 9/14/2014Although the anticipated brunch buffet was not available, we made a great tapas meal out of appetizers. We'll be going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- brunchdudreviewDined on 9/14/2014We had Eggs Benedict for brunch. We were disappointed in the Canadian bacon. Actually, it appeared to be thinly sliced ham and was a very small portion. I suggest that the Crave chefs dine at Le Peep. It has marvelous Eggs Benedict with thick real Canadian Bacon. It is also cheaper that the Crave.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- No CommunicationYayFoodDined on 9/14/2014I invited friends and coworkers to Sunday brunch for my birthday. We collectively chose Crave because they advertised a breakfast buffet - this way all of the people with dietary restrictions could have options and we could leisurely enjoy food and celebrate. What they didn't tell us is that they had gotten rid of the buffet two weeks ago, and the brunch menu only had 5 items total! I'm looking on their website now (2 days after our experience), and the buffet is still advertised. My coworker asked for a platter of bacon as an appetizer for the table. What the waitress didn't tell her was that they were going to charge for several sides of bacon, making the platter $63! Last I checked, the bacon was not gold-plated. We won't be returning.