CRAVE - Galleria
3520 W. 70th St. at France Avenue (in the Galleria)
Edina, MN 55435Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
CRAVE - Galleria
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.craveamerica.com/
- Phone: 9526976000x
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday 10am- 9pm
Monday 11am- 10pm
Tuesday 11am- 10pm
Wednesday 11am- 10pm
Thursday 11am- 10pm
Friday 11am- 11pm
Saturday 11am- 11pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, American, Fusion / Eclectic
- Executive Chef: Don Kowalsky
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Whatever your catering needs are, we can accommodate you! Crave is one of the only restaurants providing sushi in the area. Call or email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire!
- Special Events: Sunday brunch is served 10am-3pm.
Happy Hour: Monday - Friday 3-6pm & 9pm-Close | Sunday 8-9pm
A word from CRAVE - Galleria
CRAVE delivers on one simple thing: Fresh and innovative cuisine along with an impeccable wine selection brought to life in a chic, casual, and vibrant atmosphere. The menu evokes the tastes of the new American palate – featuring wood-oven pizzas, roasted meats, sushi, pastas and salads that are seasonally re-mastered utilizing the freshest ingredients. A grand sushi bar extends the dining experience appealing to both traditional sushi lovers and adventurous epicureans alike.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
CRAVE - Galleria - Best Restaurants in Edina ›
CRAVE - Galleria reviews from OpenTable diners
220 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
great for lunch (91)special occasion (70)fit for foodies (70)neighborhood gem (63)good for groups (58)great for outdoor dining (54)hot spot (44)romantic (31)notable wine list (30)great for brunch (29)vibrant bar scene (27)kid-friendly (25)late-night find (22)scenic view (4)Show More
- Good service, pleasant atmosphereOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/29/2014The food wasn't bad, but the menu has been completely changed - liked it better before. Trying too hard to be different. Great sushi though. Tables a little close for comfort and at 7:30 they had already run out of two of the dessert choices we ordered (made inhouse daily). Not a bad experience, but not as good as when we've been there before. Not sure I'll go back.
- Great food but really loudOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 9/27/2014Starting off. everything we ordered was wonderful. If we were just going out for food this review would have six stars. Unfortunately we were going out for for and a time to connect. The resetraunt was really loud, too loud. After not being able to hear over people next to us we had to ask to be moved. There was a couple large parties for homecoming but they were the quiet groups. This is definitely not our 1st time and we will return but maybe on an off night.Special Features:
- We will returnbirch2Dined on 9/27/2014I ordered the lamb meatball dish and was very happy with it. I was in the mood for something different and thought it was very good, would order again. Although having said that I would also want to order some of their other entrees as well first. I tried my date's flatbread pizza and thought it too was very good. Their caesar salad features warm cheese croutons which were to die for, so tasty. Their chocolate cake with real whipped cream was also to die for. Very happy with the food. Our server could have been a bit more upbeat/enthusiastic and dishes cleared sooner than they were, but it was a busy night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food but...loudDined on 9/23/20141st you walk through a servers area to get to the dining room. When you are spending this kind of money this is really tacky. The noise level was so high that it was hard to hear your fellow diners. Wood ceiling, concrete floor, they need something to baffle the noise. menu interesting and the food was good. Our server, Irene was the best. I don't think I would go back to this Crave, maybe try a different locationSpecial Features:
- CousinsDined on 9/23/2014We met relatives from out of town at Crave and had a wonderful experience. Thoughtfully we were given an out of the way corner where we had great service, a delicious lunch and were able to visit for 3 1/2 hours! We will not hesitate to go there again.Special Features:
- Not as good as usualTominminnVIPDined on 9/20/2014We understood the menu was brand new. Sadly missing was a tuna entree. The original ahi was outstanding, and the most recent was still close to the best entree on the menu. My wife and a friend loved the Crave salad as always, and I enjoyed the Poblano Caesar as well. The waitress took my silverware, but didn't replace it until a few minutes after the entrees arrived.I ordered the spicy ribeye special and my dining companions ordered the regular ribeye. We all ordered our steaks medium rare emphasizing we wanted them pink/red in the middle. Sadly two were medium well and mine was medium. We were offered dessert when we shared our comments. We have always loved this Crave, so an off night will not keep us aw
- Great Food!!!!!,WilltravelforfoodDined on 9/20/2014Always great food and wait staff is first rate!!!!!!lSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Expected better for the cost.ExpectBetterDined on 9/19/2014Food was under cooked and cool. I would expect better for the cost.
- Gluton Free PatronsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/18/2014I made an on-line reservation at Crave indicating I was gluten intolerant. We ordered 2 lobster and linguini's (regular pasta and one with rice noodles). When the food arrived, the waiter put both dishes in front of us. He didn't realize he had a gluten free dish and did not know which dish (gluten or not) to serve to the customer. I was also informed that last time I visited at happy hour, I was most likely served Opulent Vodka (not potato or gluten free vodka) without informing me, since gluten free vodka is more expensive and not offered at happy hour prices. I would not recommend this restaurant for gluten intolerant or individuals with celiac's disease. The waiters and restaurant do not seem to take gluten intolerances seriously.
- Marginal foodMplsMikeDined on 9/17/2014Had grass fed burger. Sounds good, right, esp since grass fed beef is tastier than traditional beef. Well, they put it on an overpowering rye bun (not mentioned on menu) with so much else that you can't taste the meat). Service was marginal and menu is unimaginative.
- Just ok foodFranklinDined on 9/14/2014Went for Sunday brunch.....just ok......coupon helpedSpecial Features:
- GREAT BREAKFAST!stskDined on 9/14/2014Wonderful breakfast choices. We picked the shrimp and crab benedict and the steak and eggs and both were over the top delicious. We also enjoyed our server/bartender Sam. A great guy who offered wonderful service and company. :)Special Features:
- Brunch - terrible service!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/14/2014We went for brunch - awful! The service was terrible. Our food didn't come for at least 45 minutes (and we got there when they opened), and when it came it was wrong. Sent it back and still came back wrong. Will not go back
- So goodRichDined on 9/12/2014New menu items were tasty. I had lunch at the West End branch and had the same thing again. The overall experience was delightful.Special Features:
- Always GoodtwennyDined on 9/12/2014Crave is always a great go - to spot! Menu items for everyone, even kids, but nice enough for business lunch or date night.Special Features:
- slow serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 9/11/2014Waiter let us sit with menus for over ten minutes, I needed to have the maitre d intercede but to no avail. The restaurant was nearly empty and there were other waiters milling around. It does not matter how good the food is if you are ignored and need to direct the staff to wait on you purposely.
- consistentMstasiaVIPDined on 9/10/2014We enjoy crave because we can count on good food and service. I have one complaint. The last couple of times I have received a glass of wine where it is apparent that the glass itself has just been removed from the bar's dishwasher and the wine smells of dish soap/bleach. Please make sure your glasses are rinsed properly before serving a $12 glass of wine in them!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EmptyNestersVIPDined on 9/7/2014Hard to switch our choices here. the Bamboo bite and the lamb burger and... yumSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/7/2014We had lunch and sat outside. It was very pleasant.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/7/2014Great relaxing upscale restaurant with creative food combinations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Restaurant!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/4/2014We had a great time at Crave. The food and wine selection was tops! Our waitress was excellent! We will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ricky1Dined on 9/4/2014Our server was great! Thanks so much for taking care of our group!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/3/2014Delicious food, loved the beet salad. Please offer some bread or crackers first without having to ask.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MamaVIPDined on 9/1/2014our whole table thought our waiter was super annoying. He talked and talked. Then would not come back to the table for 20 min.
- Great food!eatingoutDined on 8/31/2014The food was amazing and delicious, including the items off the kids menu! Unfortunately our waiter was very slow with the drinks, but made up for it in personality. Everyone loved their meal!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food great serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/31/2014We had lunch on the outdoor patio and it was the perfect patio - shaded, cozy. And the food and service were great, as always!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/30/2014the food was very over-priced and not worth a return evening visit.Special Features:
- Good RestaurantMugsyVIPDined on 8/24/2014I have been to Crave several times. This experience was just so,so. We had the mahi mahi and it was very dry and we had to ask for extra salsa. Even that didn't help much. The tomato soup however was excellent as was the burger. A little expensive fir the quality.Special Features:
- Food and ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/23/2014The Walleye tacos were great. The salty carmel mouse was awful. The service was painfully slow.Special Features:
- Luv2dineDined on 8/22/2014Always enjoy the sushi. Enjoy getting to shop and have dinner. Makes for a relaxing experience.Special Features:
- SadieVIPDined on 8/22/2014We ordered the special salad and it was okay but without much flavor and the turkey was almost negligible. Not up to par for CRAVE.Special Features:
- Salad and ServicewagenmmDined on 8/14/2014The Asian salad was very good. The bed of rice noodles added an interesting dimension to the salad. Our waitress was very knowledgeable about the menu and provided us with excellent service during a very busy evening.Special Features:
- First time....JeffDined on 8/13/2014Beef and Beet Salad had excellent flavor. Lamb Burger was excellent as well. Highly recommend the Quingio Roll as a dessert!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special Birthday dinnerAnniversaryGuestsDined on 8/13/2014What a great variety of food with a wonderful atmosphere. My 17 year old daughter choose Crave for her birthday dinner. So fun to sit outside and the food was once again, excellent. Just a little different, but a good different. Really nice to sit outside on a summer night. Also like the rewards program and the easy Open Table reservations! We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Be ready for the high checkRichongoDined on 8/12/2014Excellent food but pricey. Ambience is dark, loud and crowded. Would go back only if they have tables available outsideI would recommend this to a friend.
- great for larger groupLIndaDined on 8/10/2014The best thing about our experience was the indoor/outdoor seating. If you have a group of people and some want to be outside and some inside, it is the perfect place to go as there is seating that is sort of half of each. The food and service were very good also. I was surprised there were not more people there!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 8/10/2014We were celebrating a few birthdays in a group. The restaurant was very quiet, not many tables filled at 11 on Sunday , we were seated and the server was attentive. A group of six with a small child was seated very close to us. The child shrieked and screamed pretty much nonstop during our brunch. It was piercing screams. Very disturbing to conversation. Food was good but one order was placed with hollandaise on the side and had to be redone, another order came without toast, until we asked for it. The server brought complimentary dessert for the bday celebrations, which was very nice. And our server was good about coffee and water refills. Lovely space. But all in all, I would not recommend it for brunch or breakfast.Special Features:
- Perfect night out with a friend...ChristiVIPDined on 8/8/2014We had white sangria (love the one at Crave), and shared a caprese flatbread and mac and cheese. Both were divine. Service was also stellar.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Comparing CravesOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/7/2014The Crave at West End is much better. Calamari was very greasy and kids Mac & Cheese had clumpy cheese sauceSpecial Features:
- craveOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 8/7/2014Food was very mediocre.Prices were significantly out of line for type and quality of food.Won't be returning.