CRAVE - Galleria
3520 W. 70th St. at France Avenue (in the Galleria)
Edina, MN 55435Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
CRAVE - Galleria
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.craveamerica.com/
- Phone: 9526976000x
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday 10am- 9pm
Monday 11am- 10pm
Tuesday 11am- 10pm
Wednesday 11am- 10pm
Thursday 11am- 10pm
Friday 11am- 11pm
Saturday 11am- 11pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, American, Fusion / Eclectic
- Executive Chef: Don Kowalsky
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Whatever your catering needs are, we can accommodate you! Crave is one of the only restaurants providing sushi in the area. Call or email email@example.com to inquire!
- Special Events: Sunday brunch is served 10am-3pm.
Happy Hour: Monday - Friday 3-6pm & 9pm-Close | Sunday 8-9pm
A word from CRAVE - Galleria
CRAVE delivers on one simple thing: Fresh and innovative cuisine along with an impeccable wine selection brought to life in a chic, casual, and vibrant atmosphere. The menu evokes the tastes of the new American palate – featuring wood-oven pizzas, roasted meats, sushi, pastas and salads that are seasonally re-mastered utilizing the freshest ingredients. A grand sushi bar extends the dining experience appealing to both traditional sushi lovers and adventurous epicureans alike.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
CRAVE - Galleria - Best Restaurants in Edina ›
CRAVE - Galleria reviews from OpenTable diners
219 reviews since May 6, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
great for lunch (92)special occasion (81)fit for foodies (67)good for groups (60)neighborhood gem (59)great for outdoor dining (50)hot spot (38)great for brunch (37)romantic (37)notable wine list (33)kid-friendly (32)vibrant bar scene (27)late-night find (18)scenic view (5)Show More
- MamaVIPDined on 9/1/2014our whole table thought our waiter was super annoying. He talked and talked. Then would not come back to the table for 20 min.
- Great food!eatingoutDined on 8/31/2014The food was amazing and delicious, including the items off the kids menu! Unfortunately our waiter was very slow with the drinks, but made up for it in personality. Everyone loved their meal!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food great serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/31/2014We had lunch on the outdoor patio and it was the perfect patio - shaded, cozy. And the food and service were great, as always!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/30/2014the food was very over-priced and not worth a return evening visit.Special Features:
- Good RestaurantMugsyVIPDined on 8/24/2014I have been to Crave several times. This experience was just so,so. We had the mahi mahi and it was very dry and we had to ask for extra salsa. Even that didn't help much. The tomato soup however was excellent as was the burger. A little expensive fir the quality.Special Features:
- Food and ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/23/2014The Walleye tacos were great. The salty carmel mouse was awful. The service was painfully slow.Special Features:
- Luv2dineDined on 8/22/2014Always enjoy the sushi. Enjoy getting to shop and have dinner. Makes for a relaxing experience.Special Features:
- SadieVIPDined on 8/22/2014We ordered the special salad and it was okay but without much flavor and the turkey was almost negligible. Not up to par for CRAVE.Special Features:
- Salad and ServicewagenmmDined on 8/14/2014The Asian salad was very good. The bed of rice noodles added an interesting dimension to the salad. Our waitress was very knowledgeable about the menu and provided us with excellent service during a very busy evening.Special Features:
- First time....JeffDined on 8/13/2014Beef and Beet Salad had excellent flavor. Lamb Burger was excellent as well. Highly recommend the Quingio Roll as a dessert!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special Birthday dinnerAnniversaryGuestsDined on 8/13/2014What a great variety of food with a wonderful atmosphere. My 17 year old daughter choose Crave for her birthday dinner. So fun to sit outside and the food was once again, excellent. Just a little different, but a good different. Really nice to sit outside on a summer night. Also like the rewards program and the easy Open Table reservations! We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Be ready for the high checkRichongoDined on 8/12/2014Excellent food but pricey. Ambience is dark, loud and crowded. Would go back only if they have tables available outsideI would recommend this to a friend.
- great for larger groupLIndaDined on 8/10/2014The best thing about our experience was the indoor/outdoor seating. If you have a group of people and some want to be outside and some inside, it is the perfect place to go as there is seating that is sort of half of each. The food and service were very good also. I was surprised there were not more people there!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 8/10/2014We were celebrating a few birthdays in a group. The restaurant was very quiet, not many tables filled at 11 on Sunday , we were seated and the server was attentive. A group of six with a small child was seated very close to us. The child shrieked and screamed pretty much nonstop during our brunch. It was piercing screams. Very disturbing to conversation. Food was good but one order was placed with hollandaise on the side and had to be redone, another order came without toast, until we asked for it. The server brought complimentary dessert for the bday celebrations, which was very nice. And our server was good about coffee and water refills. Lovely space. But all in all, I would not recommend it for brunch or breakfast.Special Features:
- Perfect night out with a friend...ChristiVIPDined on 8/8/2014We had white sangria (love the one at Crave), and shared a caprese flatbread and mac and cheese. Both were divine. Service was also stellar.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Comparing CravesOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/7/2014The Crave at West End is much better. Calamari was very greasy and kids Mac & Cheese had clumpy cheese sauceSpecial Features:
- craveOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/7/2014Food was very mediocre.Prices were significantly out of line for type and quality of food.Won't be returning.
- Nice evening out!Hendy76Dined on 7/30/2014Had a nice evening to catch up with a dear friend and celebrate her birthday!Special Features:
- frequentdinerVIPDined on 7/28/2014The sushi was very good, as were the drinks and service. But CRAVE is very expensive -- $172 with tip for dinner for two adults and two kids (ages 11 and 9). There are many places in Minneapolis to get less expensive sushi that is equally good.
- Great time, service & foodOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/26/2014We had a wonderful time celebrating our daughters birthday. Very accommodating for our group of nine. Been to this location several times as well as the Hennepin location.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not worth the $OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/26/2014Our waitress was pleasant, but not very attentive (water glass asked for never came). We were a party with 2 kids; their meals were completely wrong.... Hungry kids = not an ideal situation. Service in general was extremely slow, and questions about allergens were not accurately answered. I decided not to risk ordering that item as I didn't have a high level of confidence that she knew what I was asking, and had conveyed it correctly to the kitchen. The meal itself - shrimp with pasta was over $20 and tasted like Lean Cuisine. Not worth the cost of the meal at all.
- Fun Anniversary DinnerMandyDined on 7/25/2014Had a great evening at Crave...love the appetizers!!!!! Tried the new Lemonade drink=AWESOME!!!! Excellent service!!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrible store manager on dutydiscretedinerVIPDined on 7/24/2014The store manager on duty (7/24, 2-3pm) needs to be replaced immediately. He was not familiar with the Corporate Crave promotion & refused the appetizer redemption with entries purchased. This is the 2nd time on the roll. The other tables had the same issues. He also didn't honor the royalty program for items available in my account. The food was great (Tuna Poke and Chicken/Apple/Brie sandwich) with outstanding service from waitress Sheila; yet, the store management has been degraded significantly over time that requires immediate improvement.Special Features:
- The sushi was disappointingdd987306Dined on 7/22/2014I've dined there 3 other times and thought the sushi was pretty good. This time the sushi just tasted old and the specialty rolls were overpriced and boring.
- Great service and foodOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/22/2014Our waitress was very attentive and helpful - and took back a drink that was not quite right and had it remade. Food was very good and came quickly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice outdoor space.momoffiveDined on 7/19/2014We had a great dinner outside on a Saturday night. The only downside is we ordered some wine and was told it was not available. Then ordered a dessert after dinner and again that wasn't available! The sushi was great just wished we could have had our desired wine to go with it!Special Features:
- Parma 8200DaveDined on 7/19/2014Hostess was very accommodating for this special occasion. The outdoor dining atmosphere was tremendous, food excellent and our waitress quite attentive.Special Features:
- CRAVEN CRAVEEljohnDined on 7/19/2014The food was very good as usual however the wait staff really made the evening. The wait staff was attentive, professional, and offered some great menu suggestions. Well done!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- R DacutDawnVIPDined on 7/19/2014Nice environment, good food, good service. Love the sushi.Special Features:
- EnjoyablejaeraeDined on 7/18/2014Easy, reliable, good drinks, varied food menu. A go to spot for a quick all around gathering.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dinnerstrawberryDined on 7/17/2014Great food and a very very good waiter. Everyone loved their entresSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 7/17/2014very friendly server and a nice environment. However: the walleye was greasy and poorly prepared with a salty thick unpleasant crust. The calamari appetizer was too salty and way too greasy. The seaweed salad was adequate. The tuna entree was very good.
- Atmosphere & Service outshine FoodJerryJWDined on 7/14/2014I had two business dinners at Crave Galleria this week. Both times the food was off. The Caprese Flatbread appetizer tasted flat (no pun intended). The coating on the walleye overpowered the fish and the chicken breasts were overdone to the point of being tough/dry. OK - maybe these choices don't hit their "sweet spot" for the food you go there to eat, but I expect Crave to have consistently well prepared and flavorful food delivery across their menu. Our server was helpful with wine/drink suggestions and the surroundings were great. Overall, better to look and drink than eat.
- Love Crave!SaturdaysChildDined on 7/12/2014My husband and I had dinner here. We were able to reservations on short notice. The food was superb and the service attentive. A little pricey but a wonderful experience.Special Features:
- Okay, But Normally Much BetterTdinerDined on 7/10/2014Even though we made reservations, we still had to wait for a table. When one was finally available, the host gave it to someone else. Plus, when we did get seated, it took a very long time for my boyfriend to get his drink. I've been here before and the service is normally really good. Other than that, the service became better add the dinner went on and the food was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, great serviceMikeVIPDined on 7/10/2014We had another very enjoyable meal at Crave this past Thursday evening. We had a very pleasant and attentive server, who clearly understood when to drop by and when to leave us be. The food was, likewise, excellent. Super experience overall.
- YummmmFoodyummm16Dined on 7/10/2014Our waitress was very accommodating! They let us move from the restaurant to the bar to get happy hour...very awesome of them. We did wish we could order happy hour in the restaurant but oh well. Noise level is always pretty loud which can be annoying. But the staff and food are second to none!!! Love you guys!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointed with our experienceSummer2014Dined on 7/7/2014A group of us met for HH and dinner, this was my first time to Crave! Our server seemed disinterested in taking our order due to it being HH. Then when we were ready to order one item was out that was on the HH menu and the 2nd item was also not available very disappointed! Then 2 of us ordered salads for dinner and I asked to add chicken to my salad, on my way back from the bathroom I heard a girl that was working the line complaining about our table being high maintenance because we ordered half from HH and then we added chicken to a salad? If you are going to discuss your customers you might not want to do it out in the open for them to hear! Overall the food we had was excellent but I expected the experience and service to be better!
- I have never had a bad meal here@OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/3/2014I live in Iowa but come to the Cities fairly often. I can always count on great food and a wonderful evening. This time I had the chicken with wild mushroom and spinach risotto. Outstanding!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happy HourDiner133Dined on 6/27/2014Apon arrival we were checked in and seated very quickly. We decided that we just wanted to do happy hour so we were seated in the bar. There were only hightop tables open. The tables are very hard to get in and out. We asked if we could be moved as soon as a booth opens up and they accommodated us very well. We ordered the blue and pink kinky mojitos. The blue was very sour and i dont recommend it. The HH cab was pretty good though. We had sushi and flatbreads from the HH menu. The blackened chicken flatbread was amazing. The service; however, was poor. After stopping our server to make our wine order right before HH ended it was a over a half hour before we saw our server, JoJo, again after she dropped off our wine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.