CRAVE - Cincinnati
175 Joe Nuxhall Way
Cincinnati, OH 45202Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
CRAVE - Cincinnati
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://craveamerica.com/
- Phone: (513) 241-8600
- Hours of Operation:
Monday-Thursday 11am - 11pm
Friday-Saturday 11am - 12am
Sunday 11am - 10pm
(Not offered on Reds & Bengals Home Game days)
Monday-Thursday 3pm - 7pm
Friday 3pm - 6pm
Saturday 11am - 5pm
Sunday 11am - 10pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, American, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: David Miller
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Whatever your catering needs are, we can accommodate you! Crave is one of the only restaurants providing sushi in the area. Call or email to inquire!
A word from CRAVE - Cincinnati
Evoke the tastes of the new American palate. Familiar yet unforgettable! CRAVE delivers on one simple thing: Fresh and innovative cuisine along with an impeccable wine selection brought to life in a chic, casual, and vibrant atmosphere. The menu evokes the tastes of the new American palate – featuring wood-oven pizzas, roasted meats, sushi, pastas and salads that are seasonally re-mastered utilizing the freshest ingredients. A grand sushi bar extends the dining experience appealing to both traditional sushi lovers and adventurous epicureans alike. The combination of the burnt earthen color palette, stone work, glass accents and a golden-tiled fireplace invites shoppers and destination diners alike to stop and linger — enjoying unforgettable meals with friends and family. An elegant floor-to-ceiling wine tower displays a 125+ wine selection. Rich hues and an open kitchen, light-dappled tabletops and an iconic bar create a familiar yet unforgettable dining experience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
CRAVE - Cincinnati - Best Restaurants in Cincinnati ›
CRAVE - Cincinnati reviews from OpenTable diners
198 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (85)hot spot (67)fit for foodies (66)special occasion (60)great for lunch (54)great for brunch (46)great for outdoor dining (43)vibrant bar scene (40)neighborhood gem (32)romantic (28)scenic view (19)notable wine list (18)kid-friendly (17)late-night find (12)Show More
- Good food and service!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/15/2014Food was very good. Service was great and timely. Sat near bar area and it was not too loud.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SylviaDined on 11/12/2014Took my nephew for our first dinner at Crave. Jessica, our server, was very gracious, helpful with menu and suggestions and extremely efficient and attentive. There is a wide selection of items listed on the menu. Our dinners were served timely and the presentation was beautiful as well as tasty. Plan to return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CraveNatiDined on 11/9/2014Each time I have eaten here it has been disappointing and way overpriced for the quality. It's a great location, but I'll be choosing elsewhere since my experience has been disappointing at various times of the week.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/9/2014We had previously enjoyed the brunch buffet at Crave. However we were disappointed that they were no longer serving that. We ordered breakfast instead. We were close to the kitchen and could see the food sitting on the counter under the warming lights. Mine sat there for several minutes (long enough to get cold). When it was finally delivered nothing was brought for my husband and no mention that it would be right out. When we finally spotted the waitress she said I didn't think you ordered anything. He had ordered the omelet special and it took a considerable amount of time to be delivered. Bottom line is I don't think we will go back.
- Crave BruinchShirleyDined on 11/9/2014I had the Huevos Rancheros, which was delicious! I enjoy their food whenever I go.Special Features:
- nice spot2manygirlsDined on 11/8/2014Very nice; good food selection; easy parking underneath buildingSpecial Features:
- Before Bengals gamesmb781Dined on 11/6/2014We had some delicious pork belly sliders and sushi. Drinks were excellent. Service very good.Special Features:
- ElleElleDined on 11/3/2014The food and service were excellent. It's a great place to have lunch and hang out with friends. The atmosphere and décor are so inviting; the restaurant has classy, chic, yet comfortable feel. I'm looking forward to my next visitSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another lackluster meal at CraveOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 11/2/2014I don't think I should have to wait 42 minutes for brunch, especially with kids. When we did get some of our food, the dressing from the couscous spinach side ran all over the plate and ruined the hamburger bun. The fruit in the bento box was clearly from the day before. The waitress made a mistake ordering cheese pizza instead of cheeseburger for my daughter and so we had to wait even longer for her food to come out. I have tried Crave several times and have left dinsappointed each time.Special Features:
- Wedding anniversary bustOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/25/2014If your looking for a nice dinner to celebrate a special event... This is not the place! The food was sub par, service was poor to match...
- Great TimemikeVIPDined on 10/25/2014Been here a few times and the atmosphere is wonderful along with good food and service.Special Features:
- Brunch has changedBob99Dined on 10/19/2014We were thrilled to receive an EMAIL offer for BOGO on the brunch. We don't live that close to CRAVE so we don't get there that often. As always the staff was great, the ambiance great, and the food was pretty darn good except... On previous visits, the brunch was a buffet. This time it was order off the menu. We enjoyed the variety the buffet style had and that is probably the major reason we went to Crave for brunch. Unfortunately, the items offered were all breakfast-oriented. I am not a breakfast person, so I was disappointed. This is where we missed the variety of buffet style. Overall, I would give it a 9+. I will still go to Crave, but I just won't visit as often due to the change in the style of brunch.Special Features:
- Excellent brunch!lovegoodwineDined on 10/12/2014We went to Crave for brunch before a Bengals game. The food was incredible, the selection excellent. Fortunately, we had calculated enough time to eat brunch before attending the game because service was a little slow. Our server was great, but it did take a while for our food to come out. When it did though, the food was delicious. I would highly recommend the Shrimp and Crabcake Benedict - very tasty!!! The mimosa was a little skimpy, but the Ginger Lime Margarita was quite potent and yummy (don't let the size of the glass fool you!) Would definitely recommend Crave to anyone visiting the Banks looking for a great meal.Special Features:
- Creative Sushi OfferingsCVGJetGuyVIPDined on 10/11/2014CRAVE offers a great selection of sushi and sashimi dishes. For those who may not care for raw fish, there is a selection of cooked and vegetable sushi offerings. I highly recommend the crunchy roll and the volcano roll. The edamame starter is also a great option.
- Don't Waste Your Time and MoneyOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 10/10/2014The sushi and service were good. However, our entrees were extremely bland. We had (1) soup, (1) sushi roll, (2) entrees and (2) glasses of wine - $115 w/ tip. Not worth it. Not even a little. This was our 1st time visiting - very disappointed. Will not return.
- Looking for new great spotTryingsomethingnewDined on 10/4/2014I'm not a big adventurous diner and I am tired of the same ole chains, so I reached out and asked friends for suggestions and decided on crave. While I've never had lamb or goat cheese I decided to be daring and I fell In food heaven. Can't wait to come back although I wish I had a groupon but they were all expired. Maybe next time!Special Features:
- MediocreDossVIPDined on 10/4/2014I was told the bottle of wine I ordered was not in stock. Later waitress said "Oh we have it they just forget to put it in the cooler" Of course the alternate I was offered was almost twice the price. The food was just very average and the service was average. This is the second time I tried Crave but there will not be a third.
- Great Sports Venue!PhantomDined on 10/4/2014An excellent restaurant between Great American Ballpark and Paul Brown Stadium. Food is very good , nice sushi menu, and friendly service. In the warmer weather there is a nice outdoor dining area in the middle of all the baseball action.Special Features:
- Menu ChangedRissDined on 9/27/2014We didn't realize that Crave's menu had changed until we were seated. The addition of the apple sausage flatbread was welcomed. The new menu no longer includes the one big meatball entree which was very good. The steak sliders and kogi tacos were delicious. The sushi we had this visit (philly roll) was very good. The server (can't remember his name) was very knowledgable and helpful. He helped us choose delicious entrees. Overall, we had a nice dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedMberry513Dined on 9/27/2014Food came out cold and the waitress was not very friendly. This was my first time eating at CRAVE and I was celebrating my 30th birthday with a number of guests. I wont be returning to eat.Special Features:
- Nice sushiOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/26/2014It's Cincinnati, so there aren't a lot of sushi restaurants around. But Crave provides good sushi at a reasonable price in a nice atmosphere.Special Features:
- A disappointed evening!OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 9/26/2014Despite good quality food, we had a disappointing evening. The issue surrounds the host seating our group of 6 near the back of the restaurant next to a private room. When we approached the table, I asked the host to reseat us due to the close proximity of the private room doors. The host indicated that there wasn't a party going on & that only employees would be using it. Unfortunately, this wasn't true & the room door kept opening & closing the entire evening. In one instance the door swung open so far that it hit one of my guests chair. Mgmt was informed that the host lied to our group & that they could have easily sat us at a different location since there were plenty of tables available. Mgmt failed to respond to the issue.
- No in the new menuBearcat1Dined on 9/26/2014Gone are favorites from the dinner menu such as the chicken slides, butternut squash soup (it is fall), and the one big meatball. Not sure if they are available at lunch. Food was not very hot and also the lamb pasta dish had little flavor. The steak sliders were VERY well done - even though ordered medium.
- ImpressiveJerrBearDined on 9/26/2014Visiting from out of state...went there for a birthday/pre-broadway show dinner. We were seated promptly at our reservation time. VERY attentive waitress who checked on us often. Another impressive note...not only did our assigned waitress assist us, but virtually anyone that came buy our table was willing to assist us. Food was prompt, hot and delightful! They also brought a dessert with a candle...tasteful but not over the top. Price was not outrageous for what we received. Will definitely look to eat there again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First Time DinerSuzyQDined on 9/24/2014Lunch was absolutely wonderful. Great place to come before or after Reds games. Was delighted with the food. Large booths for groups. Nice atmosphere. Will definitely be back.Special Features:
- another excellent dining experiencerichDined on 9/21/2014This is our second visit to Crave. On both occasions, our food and service have been excellent.Special Features:
- Delicious sushi!ShariDined on 9/20/2014My husband and I were looking for a quick bite before the UC game and had never dined at Crave. We were pleasantly suprised to discover a huge selection of sushi! Delicious and beautifully presented! Can't wait to go back and try some other menu items!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- terrible servicebb20Dined on 9/20/2014Food was great as usual, service was terrible. Waited over 30 minutes to place our order. Waitress had a large table that was seated after us. Tried to give her the benefit of the doubt because of this but she had so many people helping her serve food and refill drinks that it should not have been an issue. Took 20 minutes to get our check back after she picked it up. Will not return.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not that greatCincinnati28GirlDined on 9/12/2014We waited close to an hour before all of our food we had ordered came our correctly. My daughter ordered the kids shrimp sushi, her dinner was literally two small shrimps with rice. We had to give her our food to fill her up for dinner. Maybe the kids menu should have been more clear that kids sushi was 2 small pieces. The service was very slow, I would think speed would be a priority here. I had the spicy tuna and did not think it tasted very good. I eat a lot of sushi and this was not a memorable sushi roll. My other appetizer came out wrong and also slow. I was the last to eat. We almost left before my burgers came. The manager gave us a gift card to make up for the experience which was a nice gesture. But our experience was not good.Special Features:
- JohnDined on 9/7/2014Went for Sunday brunch buffet. Several issues: 1. the omelette order was completely wrong for both of us -- cheese added when not asked for and other items missed; 2. the buffet service line was not well tended -- some items missing (at 12 noon) and serving spoons and utensils missing from about 1/3 of the items. The outdoor seating was pleasant.Special Features:
- Comfortable QualityCinciMamaDDined on 9/7/2014Our first time visit turned out to be wonderful. We went for Sunday brunch buffet on a day the Reds were at home. The tavern-like location is across the street from the stadium, with very convenient parking. The decor and service complemented the restaurant's obvious attention to detail and the buffet was well done. The selection was very appetizing for under $20 with emphasis on quality. Would definitely go back as it was really enjoyable.Special Features:
- Rwc1uc04Dined on 9/7/2014I thoroughly enjoyed my dining experience for the Sunday brunch. I have heard nice things about this restaurant and was thoroughly impressed. Will definitely return at a future date.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nikNiknBossDined on 9/7/2014I had a groupon for the Sunday brunch and it was well worth it. Food was very good. Want to go back and try lunch and dinner menu now. The staff was very helpful and friendly!Special Features:
- Sunday omeletwintonfoodswarriorDined on 9/7/2014The food was excellent. Our waiter was really great, friendly and attentive. Only thing was, and this was not the waiter's fault, our made-to-order omelets took well over half an hour from picking up the slips to having them brought to our table. The folks at the table behind us got their omelet within 10 minutes. Having worked church fish fries where the order-takers bring slips to the kitchen, what I suspect happened is that care wasn't taken to make sure the omelets were prepared in the order the slips were turned in. New slips should go to the bottom of the pile. Maybe a time stamp of some kind would help, in case the slips get mixed up. Other than that we had a pleasant experience and would come back again.Special Features:
- Reservation Highly Recommendedluv2craveagainDined on 9/7/2014Sunday September 7,2014 Brunch. I was looking at the website when I noticed that reservations were offered. I made a 10:15 am. Waiting to check in customers in front of me by 10:05 and 10:10 without reservations were given a wait time of one to one and half hours. Whew, thank goodness I had gone back to look at the website. Awesome array of food. Although I did not try everything the presentation of all the food was enticing and what I had was good but two items I did try I would improve. Biscuits with the gravy already poured over the biscuits, NO never. Omelet, cook eggs till set first then lay precooked items on eggs fold cook 2-3 mins more serve this is a softer omelet your style of omelet is my least favorite yet very hot but tough.Special Features:
- Great serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/6/2014We went here before reds game and there were 9 in our party. The service was great. The waiter had perfect suggestions on beer and food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Before reds gameGeneVIPDined on 9/6/2014A great place to eat before you go to a reds game from burgers to sushi, a comfortable place for a beerSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- horrible serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/31/2014This woud be my third time to Crave and my last. Ther service was horrible. We waited almost an hour for our omelets and that was after I had to turn in the order to the bartender because the waiter never came back.Special Features:
- Bad for Brunchunhappy14Dined on 8/31/2014The food was either cold or lukewarm at best from the breakfast buffet. We were served the wrong omelets that we had ordered. Other tables around us were expressing the same views. It was a lot of money wasted
- CraveFoodguyDined on 8/30/2014Ordered a crave burger Luke warm at best,ff cold Asian salad great Server made the differenceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.