Craig Miller's Fieldhouse - Sports Restaurant
7958 Via Dellagio Way #100
Orlando, FL 32819Neighborhood:
I Drive / Sand Lake
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Craig Miller's Fieldhouse - Sports Restaurant
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.millersfieldorl.com/
- Phone: 407-227-4533x
- Hours of Operation:
Open for Lunch and Dinner Daily - 11:30am - 2:00am
Happy Hour- Monday-Friday - 2:00pm - 7:00pm
Brunch: Sunday: 11:30am - 3:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American, Burgers
- Executive Chef: Jeffrey Miller
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cigar Room, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We can cater your special event or meeting and customize any menu with advance notice. Call for details.
- Entertainment: Sporting Events on our 60 HD TV"s. Tuesday Karaoke Night, Wednesday, DJ Crazy Scott.
- Special Events: Sporting Events displayed on our over 60 HD TV's. Call for Special Events.
A word from Craig Miller's Fieldhouse - Sports Restaurant
Craig Miller's Field House - Sports Restaurant is an upscale sports bar and restaurant designed for the sporting and culinary enthusiast. Craig Miller's Field House boasts a diverse selection of craft beers, 28' sports ticker, over 60 HD TV's, also featuring a covered outside bar and outside patio area for dining. Serving Lunch (Express Lunch Menu available) and Dinner Daily. Happy Hour - Monday through Friday from 2:00pm - 7pm. Private Space is also available. To book Private space call: 407-227-4533.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Craig Miller's Fieldhouse - Sports Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
7 reviews since May 21, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
late-night find (4)kid-friendly (3)good for groups (3)great for lunch (3)neighborhood gem (3)vibrant bar scene (3)great for outdoor dining (2)scenic view (1)special occasion (1)great for brunch (1)fit for foodies (1)romantic (1)hot spot (1)Show More
- Tasty Sports bar fareHungrygalDined on 8/9/2014Food was delicious, very clean and spacious, was not too noisy or obnoxious. Server was very attentive and did not rush us. We will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love Miller's FieldCharlieDined on 7/7/2014I have been going to Miller's since their opening and love their place and everything about it My only issues are their service is on the slower side and they do nickel & dime for sauces and such I do not understand why they are not packed all the time service and attitude of all personnel are great - just the time to receive orders is pretty slowSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Location, Draft Beers & patio7SaturdaysVIPDined on 6/22/2014Their location is perfect for Dr Phillips locals. Perfect to watch games & grab a cold draft beer. Their food menu changes often, I think there just isn't consistency here. Luv the large jar mugs they use for draft beers. Patio is always busy during game times. They also have Industry nights after 10pm.Special Features:
- The following 5 reviews are from the Craig Miller's Fieldhouse - Sports Restaurant reviews archive.
- Sports bar but no rum and coke!CharmerDined on 3/13/2014Millers field is a good place to go for happy hour. The prices are reasonable and food is good. However they need to add coca cola products. You can't have a rum and coke with Pepsi products! Doesn't work! Our waitress seemed irritated to have our large group. I thought I was being a good customer by bringing them new business! I will go back b/c I like it but would love to enjoy a rum and coke there as well!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great game views extreemely loudOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/19/2014Great place to watch a game, good starters, but do not plan to talk to anyone at your table. When a game is going on the noise level is so high you can not communicate across your own table.Special Features:
- Sports Bar - period.happycamperDined on 1/11/2014First time at Millers - it was good but nothing special. It is what it is - a sports bar. Positive - tons of TVs, lively crowd cheering on their teams, good beer specials Cons - service was very slow, food is meh - not good or bad just average bar food. Less kids around than the local Gators - depending on your personal situation could be good or bad.Special Features:
- A Bar That Serves Great FoodsavydinerDined on 1/6/2014Forget Gators, Forget Millers Ale House, forget them all. This place is the real deal. Great good and great atmosphere and it is a BAR! When everyone find this place you will not be able to get in. I am a food fanatic and a real critic. Great food at a great price. You got to go!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good karaoke and bad servicedmajorzDined on 12/31/2013Our waiter was unsure of the drink specials and got the checks wrong twice then we sat with empty glasses for over an hour and then we get checks after one drink without asking for them! Finally we asked for another waiter and she was much better! Karaoke with EJ though was incredible and eased the blow of the bad service! And we were there on new years eve!Special Features: