Crady's Eclectic Cuisine on Main
332 Main St
Conway, SC 29526Neighborhood:
Low CountryPrice: $30 and under
Crady's Eclectic Cuisine on Main
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://cradysrestaurant.com/cradys/
- Phone: 8432483321x
- Hours of Operation:
Crady's will serve Dinner*
*When Theate of the Republic is in session only
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Low Country, Fusion / Eclectic
- Executive Chef: Nelson Yarrison
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Counter Seating, Delivery, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Crady's Eclectic Cuisine on Main caters weddings, rehearsal dinners, and other events. We make BEAUTIFUL wedding cakes that are THE BEST that you will find ANYWHERE! Each cake is baked by Barbara and "Hand-Crafted" by Les - from sheet cakes to 4-tier cakes and fondant cakes to whipped topping cakes. Your wedding cake will be not only spectacular looking, but spectacular tasting as well! Please contact us for pricing and/or to schedule an initial consultation and sample cake tasting.
- Special Events: Baker Barbara will be offering Cooking Classes on the last Tuesday of each month where you will learn a new technique each month.
All classes will be interactive AND you will be able to take your accomplishment home to enjoy:)
The class will be $40 per person and we must have 10 people for the class to "make".
A credit card will be required upon booking of the class and will only be charged if you do not show up for your reserved position.
Subjects may be due to change, so please call 843.248.3321 for more details.
A word from Crady's Eclectic Cuisine on Main
Welcome to Crady's Eclectic Cuisine on Main, one of the area's tastiest & trendiest restaurants located in the heart of historic downtown Conway, South Carolina. Welcome, also, to an eclectic Southern dining experience you won't soon forget!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Crady's Eclectic Cuisine on Main reviews from OpenTable diners
2 reviews since June 2, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (2)great for lunch (1)neighborhood gem (1)hot spot (1)great for brunch (1)special occasion (1)Show More
- Pre-Theater LunchDARSDined on 8/30/2014We enjoyed luncheon at Crady's on Main prior to a matinee performance at Theater of the Republic directly across the street from the restaurant. We were greeted pleasantly by the hostess and seated almost immediately. Service was prompt, efficient and friendly from start to finish. We were attended to by at least two of the waiters, as it seemed they do for every table. The food was very good, the portions large. One of us had the crab cake meal, the other the crab cake small plate, both excellent. One of the waiters must have overheard us talking about the other's birthday on this day, because she presented us with a complimentary dessert. A nice touch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of my favoritesheatherbgaleDined on 6/30/2014I have been enjoying lunch at Crady's for many years and it is always delicious. Ms. Barbara and her family are always serving up great food with a side of love. My favorite is the Crady's salad.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a gem!GinaPDined on 12/12/2013We happened upon Crady's literally by a GPS' direction to a place that did not exist in Conway. The staff, service and food were magnificent! From appetizers to dessert - some of the best food we have ever had. The shrimp and grits and creme brulee are a must! The only bad thing is they are a six hour drive from Atlanta.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Decor Was Very Nice!JanetDined on 11/21/2013Our group was impressed by the very creative and attractive decor in this small restaurant! The entrees were generally very good, but the dessert I had, although extremely cute - a peach made of two sugar cookies put together with preserves as the "seed" inside and decorated appropriately on the outside - was a bit dry. Another one in our party switched out her dessert and was happy with the second choice. I would prefer fewer dessert choices with more quality as far as the desserts... the "less is more" idea! We lunch out once or twice a month somewhere in the area and enjoyed the ambiance of this cute little venue!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.