Crab Corner - South West
6485 S Rainbow Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89119Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $30 and under
Crab Corner - South West
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.crabcornerlv.com/
- Phone: 7024894646
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 10:00pm; Saturday: 12:00pm - 10:00pm, Sunday: 12:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American, Comfort Food
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cocktails, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wine
A word from Crab Corner - South West
Come discover why Crab Corner has the freshest and best seafood Las Vegas has to offer, making it one of the best restaurants in Las Vegas, NV. Crab Corner is Las Vegas' only authentic Maryland style crab house. We fly in live blue crabs from the Chesapeake or Gulf daily and prepare our dishes Maryland style by steamin' 'em up with real Baltimore crab house spice just like back home.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Crab Corner - South West reviews from OpenTable diners
10 reviews since May 4, 2014
- Ambiance3.2Noise LevelModerate
great for lunch (4)neighborhood gem (4)hot spot (3)good for groups (3)fit for foodies (2)great for brunch (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Loved the soft shell crab sandwich!VegasGromDined on 8/10/2014Food was great, bartender was on point, sweet potato tater tots were epic!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/15/2014GREAT!!! THE FOOD WAS GREAT THE SERVICE WAS GREAT. I WILL BE BACK RSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Seafood!WorldtravelerDined on 7/6/2014First time and what a pleasant surprise. Really good seafood at reasonable prices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't get "Cornered...."tommynolaDined on 6/18/2014Not at all what I expected. ZERO atmosphere; inattentive young inexperienced server who had NO CLUE and was not allowed to take drink orders; waited 10 minutes for another server who replaced him to come to our table in an almost empty restaurant. At least they didn't serve us on paper plates. The menu is limited. The food is adequate to good. Nothing outstanding. Boring wine list. Living in NYC, New Orleans, & New England this place is poor excuse for a seafood restaurant. Crab Corner was even a step below any national chain seafood restaurant, but a step above the old Arthur Treacher's Fish 'n Chips-but just barely! I travel for business and like to have a good meal in a comfortable environment. I struck out this time here.
- East Coast CravesHonestAbeDined on 5/14/2014My sister and I grew up on Maryland bay crabs and when she came to Vegas to visit we dashed off to Crab Corner to enjoy what we think of as comfort food. We did not expect the food to be so perfectly authentic, fresh and absolutely delicious. Our waiter was very personable and efficient, The service was nearly equal in our enjoyment to the food. I will continue to enjoy Crab Corner and my sister from Washington, D.C. will have to come back to visit me just to have great Maryland crab cakes, soft shell crabs, perfectly seasoned peel and eat shrimp and crunchy hush puppies. You gotta try this place! Honest!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 0 reviews are from the Crab Corner - South West reviews archive.