1980 Beach Blvd
Biloxi, MS 39532Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.treasurebay.com/html/cq.htm
- Phone: 2283856022
- Hours of Operation:
Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm; Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm; Monday - Tuesday: 5:00pm - 12:00am (Bar Only)
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouse, Tapas / Small Plates
- Executive Chef: Josh Stetson
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Smoking Area (bar only), Takeout, View, Wine
- Entertainment: Enjoy live entertainment every Friday night from 9:00pm - 1:00am.
A word from CQ
Enjoy an elegant, romantic atmosphere as a team of talented chefs dish up a wide range of tantalizing entrees, including prime cuts of beef and fresh seafood. Made with only the freshest ingredients, every bite is an experience. Settle into one of the many custom-made booths or sit at a table next to the huge floor-to-ceiling windows. Every seat carefully placed to enjoy a spectacular view of the Gulf of Mexico. Or, relax and recharge in our lounge, a stylish place to meet friends, sip a cocktail and indulge with a treat from the specialty tapas menu - all while enjoying a spectacular view of the Gulf of Mexico.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
CQ reviews from OpenTable diners
16 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.9Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (14)romantic (13)scenic view (12)fit for foodies (7)good for groups (3)notable wine list (3)neighborhood gem (2)vibrant bar scene (2)hot spot (1)late-night find (1)Show More
- Hidden Gem!Ljqin12Dined on 9/19/2014Just as everyone posted, myself and wife went here for the tapas and drinks and left full. The service was outstanding. We were brought something extra that we didn't order, it was one piece of shrimp on puff pastry and a light sauce, one bite wonder. Light jazz played as we dine, then a live band brought out with some old school r&b, in the bar next door, so it was nice too. The booths are setup for an even more romantic setting, we asked to sit by the window. Depending on the time of day you get there and they only show one menu for tapas, as for the other menu, so many choices. Yes we aare going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- best view in biloxiOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/19/2014You can't beat the view here. Very romantic spot and the bar next door has a great happy hour on FridaysSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday DinnerSassyDined on 9/19/2014My daughter, two granddaughters and I were celebrating my husband's birthday. The CQ staff made it so memorable! Not only was the food excellent, but they made a fruit bowl that was not on the menu for one of my granddaughters just because she liked fruit. The surprise dessert was a hit with all of us and it was the perfect ending to Dick's birthday dinner. I cannot say enough about the service and food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- QuainteatingspecialistDined on 9/4/2014Was our second time eating here for our anniversary. Very nice evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AWESOMEfoodyDined on 8/30/2014The food and ambiance was really awesome. It was my husband and my anniversary and we wanted to go to an elegant restaurant. We are glad we chose CQ. The food was so good and in abundance we could not eat it all. Unfortunately it went to waste because the hotel does not offer fridges. But over all it was great. Recommend it to anyone staying at Treasure BaySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CelebrationBellabooDined on 8/23/2014The atmosphere here is great, you have views overlooking the sound. It's quiet and is great for having conversations at dinner. The food is very good, a really great stuffed flounder. The staff are awesome, it is a great place to enjoy a great dinner. This is where the granddaughter choices to celebrate her birthday each year.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CQ a hitJbeauxDined on 8/1/2014CQ has consistently been on our A list . The service and food has always been excellentSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wow, what a surpriseOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/19/2014The New Orleans shrimp app, lamb entree and pasta entree were tremendous. They need to advertise this place. I've lived here two years and just discovered this gem over the weekend. Embarrassed, but looking forward to returning soon. Awesome service btw. The ravioli did nothing for me, in an otherwise fantastic meal. IMO, flavors didn't marry on that dish, but everything else was great. The view, the view, the view!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Expectations ExceededTreetop14Dined on 6/27/2014What a treat. The dining room is very thoughtfully laid out. It would appear that all diners have a splendid view of the gulf. Our booth was elevated above the main floor and nicely appointed. The staff was spot on and knowledgeable about the dishes and drinks offered. Very accommodating without being overbearing. All of the dishes served to our table were timely, prepped to perfection and delicious. Following our entrees, the chef came to our table and sincerely inquired about our dining experience. For me, the cost is relative to the value and this diner was not disappointed. Being blessed in that we can dine wherever we choose, New Orleans is closer to us with its great options, we will return to CQ. Highly reccomend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best King Crab Legs EverFoodluver76Dined on 6/20/2014The atmosphere and view from this restaurant is the best on the gulf coast and you'd never think a casino hotel like Treasure Bay could have such a gem on its 9th floor. The food varied from average to exceptional. The best dish was the king crab legs, fresh and prepared just right. The best King Crab legs I've ever had. The wine list is inexpensive and not extensive. The wait staff is mostly young and not well experienced, but their enthusiasm and eagerness to please makes up for it. A must try if you are around the Biloxi area.Special Features:
- Best Anniversary Meal yet!BeachloverDined on 6/7/2014The Food was amazing and the service was very catering to our needs. It was our 18th Wedding Anniversary and we enjoyed our time spent in CQ.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- peacefulforefrontDined on 6/5/2014Really enjoyed CQ. It was a very quite night. Food was excellent. Service was the best.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 69 reviews are from the CQ reviews archive.
- Great experienceJoeBuckDined on 5/28/2014Once again Awesome food and service. Hands down Best in area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- finally!goodtimesDined on 5/28/2014finally found a quiet place a place in the town to enjoy really great food! just what I look for in quality dinning. no kids, no loud music, just small quiet tables, great food, and great service. CQ's staff treats their customers like royalty. the food, the service, the environment is all top-shelf. ten out of ten for marks.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Go for the food, not the viewtastynomsDined on 5/25/2014Food wise, it was great. We had the duck and butternut squash ravioli. The duck seemed a little dry, but I recommend it for the sauce alone. I could eat that daily. Husband got filet and garlic mashed potatoes, I got grilled lamb with shallot risotto. Portion sizes were perfect. The fat on the lamb was literally melt-in-your-mouth. I swiped some of his potatoes and they were spot on. I was tickled pink by the Caesar salad I ordered. They asked me if I wanted anchovies. Of course I do, it's part of the sauce! I didn't realize they meant fresh anchovies on top. Delicious! It's a pity about the view though - there isn't much of one. Yes, you get the beach... but also lots of pavement and parking lot. Go for the food though, it's worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wife Gave me 1000 Cool PointsOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/25/2014Found CQ on OT for a trip to Biloxi. Wanted to have dinner at a upscale place that wasn't the Beau or IP; Once we found the place, (didn't know it was in a hotel/casino) we made our way to the top floor and got seated for our reservation. Our server was very helpful in the menu selections, daily specials and beverage specials as well. The Duck and Butternut Squash was money. If the portion size was a bit more you could be satisfied with that as an entre'. The Sunday Dinner Wine special was especially wonderful cause we were able to get 2 for 1 bottles with the purchase of 2 entrees and 1 app totaling over 60 dollars. ANNIVERSARY WIN!!! And to top it off, they comp'ed the dessert. Wife is nagging me on when we are going again...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dining for a romantic evening.Luv4foodatCQDined on 5/15/2014The atmosphere of soft music and fine dining is about the best I can come up with. My party of 4 enjoyed every moment while eating in the CQ. The food was about as excellent as it could possibly be. Our Waiter (Jordon) was extra special. He was Super. We will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Romantic ExcursionJwill4402Dined on 5/3/2014I surprised my boyfriend and took him to CQ for his birthday. In the comments section on Open Table, I was able to advise them of my boyfriend's birthday. As soon as we walked in, they seated us immediately and wished my boyfriend a happy birthday He was shocked that they knew and I was glad they didn't forget!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceLoves2dineoutDined on 5/2/2014Very pretty restaurant and the food was great. Service could not have been better. Definitely recommend!Special Features:
- SplendidOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/19/2014second visit to this restaurant and it was as wonderful as the first visit, can't wait to visit again in the futureSpecial Features:
- Best thing about Treasure BayCajunGourmandDined on 4/5/2014From the moment we walked into CQ, we were greeted by staffers eager to make our dining experience special. Our waiter, Jordan, adapted to our personalities with ease and made us feel welcomed and relaxed. A fine job was done by the staff keeping our beverages and water refreshed and from the moment we sat down, we never felt as though needs were not being attended. My wife had the blackened gulf shrimp and I had the Osso Bucco preparation of pork shoulder roast in a spicy peach demi-glaze, seated on a garlic mash (HIGHLY recommend you try it). We shared bites and both agreed that it was the best restaurant meal we'd had in several months. Highest compliments to the staff and Chef fo CQ. Thanks for making our anniversary special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/28/2014food was well prepared and tasty. Service was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First ClassfinedinerDined on 3/27/2014My favorite part of my dining experience was the food. Also, the waiter helped me with choosing the right wine with my meal, which I appreciate. The atmosphere lived up to its reputation, which is first-class. I would recommend this restaurant for special occasions, or for any reason. One of the finest restaurants on the Gulf Coast, and with the great competition out there, that means a lot. I felt like royalty when I dined there. Royalty is also how I was treated there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice FindJKMISSISSIPPIDined on 3/15/2014The restaurant is located in the 9th Floor of the Treasure Bay Hotel and Casino on the North side of Beach Blvd. This should be helpful in locating. When you enter the Hotel and Casino floor just head for the elevators and be transformed when you get to the 9th floor - not letting the curb appeal of the lobby discourage you decision. CQ has a wonderful knowledgeable staff that will walk you through their local fare. Notable on this visit was the spinach salad. Not noted on the menu is its a wilted salad, a preparation not frequently done as it cannot be prepped. The addition of two superbly fried whole mushrooms made this a little jewel. Our group had seafood selections (Flounder, Shrimp, Scallop) all prepared and served perfectly.Special Features:
- Perfect eveningOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/8/2014My husband and I were celebrating our 13th wedding anniversary. From the moment we walked in to the moment we left, everything was perfect. The service, food and the atmosphere were impeccable. I would go there again. It was one of the best fine dining restaurants I have been to.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The service and food was outstandinOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/5/2014The service and food was outstanding. From the hostess who seated us, sorry I did not get your name, to the server, Jordan, we were well taken care of. The view is always spectacular and will last longer as we have longer daylight hours to enjoy it. We had the yellowfin tuna and the special, which was trout, which was cooked to perfection. Thank you all so much for making it a wonderful dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AnniversaryPennyDined on 2/22/2014We went there for our anniversary and the staff took very good care of us. As soon as we entered we were seated, the view from where we were setting was of the beach (at least it would have been, it was dark when we arrived) The food was prepared very well, I had the flounder and my husband have the seafood sampler. We paid exactly what I was expecting from here after looking at their website.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best FOOD on the Coast!bayoudinerDined on 2/15/2014The food is the best I've ever had on the coast...and I've lived here my whole life! Fantastic Food! Unfortunately, the service didn't come close to comparing to the food...in fact...it was pretty bad. Such a pity, but, I would go again and deal with terrible service and poor attitudes to eat. My compliments to the Chef!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good time great foodlovecqDined on 2/15/2014great experience would recommend to everyone looking for a great experienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was really good our waitresslovetoeatDined on 2/14/2014It was really good our waitress seem to forget about usSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved It!luv2eatDined on 2/14/2014This was the first time that me husband and I had dinner at the CQ restaurant. We went for Valentines day dinner and it was perfect the view was awesome and the food was the bomb and we could not have had better service. Our server was very attentive to our needs. We never had to ask for anything , he kept our drinks full and stopped by to make sure we were enjoying our dinner. Keep up the good job!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dining experience!!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/13/2014Gina was our hostess and Megan was our server. Both were very pleasant and friendly and the service was awesome. The food and wine selections were very good and we enjoyed our dining experience. Look forward to visiting again soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dining experience. OneOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/25/2014Great dining experience. One of my favorite places to dine.Special Features:
- Great experienceJoeBuckDined on 1/12/2014This is not our first visit to CQ, mgt and staff friendly, one small issue that was taken care of promptly. Keep up the great job. Will return soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- one nite in BiloxiSEGUINDined on 12/29/2013We found this restaurant on Open Table. This was our first visit! We had the Sea Bass and Blackened Fish. Both dishes were excellent! Top Notch! My complements to the Chef!Special Features:
- CQ"S-THE PLACE TO DINElovecqDined on 12/25/2013GREAT PLACE TO DINE WITH FAMILY OR YOUR SPECIAL LOVED ONE. FOOD IS EXCELLENT. ATMOSPHERE WONDER WONDERFUL SERVICE.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Last Night in Mississippi!MiltonFoodieDined on 10/20/2013CQ was a great way to celebrate the last evening of a short get away trip to the south. The food was divine and the service was superb. Really a great experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CQEatemDined on 10/10/2013My first impression of the restaurant wasn't a good one since I walked up to the hostess stand and I immediately felt an attitude. That threw my whole night off. There is a bar attached to the restaurant and you could hear the noise from that so that kinda killed the romance. We started off with the crab claws and they were pretty good.I ordered the sea bass which you can never go wrong. The only thing I would say it was a very small portion. My date ordered the stuffed flounder and was a very big portion. Topped it off with steamed asparagus and broccoli. All that for $90.00 isn't bad considering other establishments like that. Otherwise it was a pleasant experience. Would I go back.... no but now I can say I've been there.Special Features:
- Biloxi MissiOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/28/2013We had a very nice dinner and they met my request for a window seat, which I really appreciated. The food was very, very good. We did not expect much given the lobby, valet, and overall look of the first floor, but we were very surprised by the quality of the food and how nice the inside of the restaurant was. We would go again.
- Will Be Back!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/13/2013Visited Biloxi in September 2013. Okay, so first impression when coming into the lobby was that it looked run down and WAY TOO SMOKY. I saw a different light upon entering the restaurant. Greeted by a smile, we walked in and the seating was really nice. The food was definitely phenomenal. My date is quite picky and he loved his filet mignon. The bread and butter was awesome as well. Great service. I highly recommend the place if you can get past the first floor lobby. Oh, there's also live perfomance (singer) next door but again, smokers where all over the place. AnneSpecial Features: