CPW's Fine Food and Spirits
2422 Stantonsburg Road
Greenville, NC 27834Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
CPW's Fine Food and Spirits
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.cpws.biz/
- Phone: 2527577756
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday Brunch: 11:30am - 3:00pm; Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 3:00pm, Sunday: 11:30am - 3:00pm, Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Global, International
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Non-Smoking Area, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Currently drop off only. Soon to have on-site.
- Private Party Facilities: Coming in September 2007.
- Private Party Contact: Emily 2527577756
A word from CPW's Fine Food and Spirits
CPW's has Italian roots paired with a culinary exploration of global and ethnic food styles.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
CPW's Fine Food and Spirits reviews from OpenTable diners
- It was great to make a reservationDonnaDined on 2/15/2014It was great to make a reservation on-line! We had people unexpectedly join us and the wait staff was very accommodating. Nice wine selection. Meal was wonderful. Wait staff very friendly and professional. New to the area and happy there's a restaurant like this!
- WonderfulasdfhklDined on 2/15/2014Our meal was wonderful! We couldn't have asked for better quality and tasting food. Though it is an italian restaurant, they have great steaks as well. Prices are also very reasonable. Will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dinner they had a MardidevoDined on 2/9/2014Great dinner they had a Mardi Gras theme. Great crab cakes with crawfish.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- juppeats2starjuppeatsVIPDined on 1/3/2014Had the chicken on a salad and my guest had beef bbq sandwich. Both were OK. Only problem was slow service. Not a good place for lunch if you only have an hour.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mom's BirthdaysloopyDined on 9/26/2013I made a reservation for four for my mother's birthday and had flowers delivered too. When we arrived to be seated, the flowers were already sitting out on the table. I was impressed! Our hostess and server wished my mother a "happy birthday" too, which was very nice. All of the staff were extremely professional, personable, and friendly. Three of us tried selections from their seasonal menu, which was Thai inspired. Well all enjoyed trying the food and greatly enjoyed the relaxed atmosphere and friendly staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Monthly specialsFreedFamDined on 8/23/2013They offer a changing specialty menu each month that adds a little extra something for those who want a change from the same ole, same ole menu options. Never had a meal I did not like at CPW's.Special Features:
- juppeats1.5starjuppeatsVIPDined on 7/23/2013Food so so. Ordered Asian stir fry which menu says is spicy. I asked wait staff to be sure it was spicy. Came very bland. Very few shrimp. Guest had spaghetti and meatballs. Left meatball after tasting it. Another guest had special sandwich of the day and felt it was good. Water and iced tea glasses often left empty. No chopsticks. Had to ask for napkins. Disappointing visit.
- partyLaurenDined on 6/8/2013A party was going on in the next room which made it very loud. The entrees were great! I enjoyed the grouper and themed menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- juppeats2starjuppeatsVIPDined on 4/10/2013One of my guests wanted something from the specials on lunch menu. Told those options no longer available for past few weeks and they just hadn't gotten around to changing the menu. I and one guest ordered the Asian spicy stir fry and asked that it be spicy. Was very bland and vegetables overcooked.
- Another great eatery in Eastern NCDEACONfanVIPDined on 2/15/2013Since dining here for the first time with friends, I have been back four more times. The food is great and the menu is completely redone every few weeks keeping the dining experience fresh and fun. The staff is wonderful! Our server, Jennifer, was just incredible. I can't say enough and highly recommend CPW's.Special Features:
- The manager and staff wereKarenVIPDined on 2/14/2013The manager and staff were quite friendly. I find myself not pleased that we had to wait an hour for our dinner. I understand that it was Valentine's day,but this was a 6:15 seating. I find it inexcusable to use Valentine's Day as an excuse for the slow service as, the expectation of a busier night should have lead to a little more planning. No apologies were made for the slow service.Special Features:
- Food was great, my mixed drinkOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/8/2013Food was great, my mixed drink was quite possibly the worst I have ever had anywhere.Special Features:
- Food was great and waiterOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/2/2013Food was great and waiter was appropriately attentive.Special Features:
- Food was very good. We hadOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/28/2012Food was very good. We had a group of 8.Prices were very reasonableSpecial Features:
- We celebrated our granddaughter'sOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/26/2012We celebrated our granddaughter's 18 birthday last night at your restaurant. I must say I couldn't have asked for a more welcoming staff. Upon entering the restaurant, was greeted, assisted in decorating for the party, given a beverage to sip as I worked and was assisted in all questions that I asked. My granddaughter had a great time with her friends and the surprise of the birthday band and singers was priceless. What a GREAT time and we'll certainly plan to return. This was our second visit to the restaurant. Many thanks go to you all. An additional note: Our reservations changed in number, I used your website to make the change and quickly received confirmation that the change was made. Setup was in place when I arrived.Special Features:
- Great for large groupsOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/25/2012CPW's has outstanding food! Everything I have ever had there has been to die for! We also originally only had 10 people in our party, then we had 12 and called them to change it. They were more than happy to accommodate us. When we got there we had 14 and it was no problem for them to adjust again. They assigned out waitress only our table, which was smart. She was great! Very polite, nice and extremely attentive. We had an amazing dining experience.Special Features:
- Good, but not great.KFloVIPDined on 5/20/2012Overall, I had a pleasant experience dining at CPW's. The service was very prompt and courteous. Some of the food left a good deal to be desired. The salad that came with my good was just OK. The homemade dressing was tasty, but I had to remove several pieces of lettuce because they were well past their prime and were noticeably browning around the edges. One of the pluses for me was that they had a separate and distinct low-carb menu, which is nice to find when dining out. I ordered their sauteed ribeye tips, and it was flavorful, but I found it to be saltier than one would even expect from restaurant food, and the parmesan cream sauce needed to be reduced a good bit more, as it was rather thin.Special Features:
- Best Restaurant in GreenvilleOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/17/2012IMO, CPW's is the best restaurant in Greenville, NC. The menu is wide open ... something for everyone. I've been several times, lunch and supper, and not once disappointed. Loved listening to Von while we dined.Special Features:
- This was a special occasion.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/4/2012This was a special occasion. The service was first rate.!! Definetly a 5 star. We were well pleased with the food. and wine quality.Special Features:
- Food and service were notOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/4/2012Food and service were not what we expected. It took forever even to get a glass of water! We do not plan on returning.
- We went here as a celebrationOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/3/2012We went here as a celebration from my graduation from ECU. Everything was delicious and our waitress was wonderful, especially considering we had a large group. Definitely recommend it.Special Features:
- While it was early for dinnerLyzaVIPDined on 4/25/2012While it was early for dinner 5:30 and the restaurant was not busy, we waited fifteen minutes before our server delivered our cocktails after inquiring about the status of them earlier. The restaurant was not short staffed, however, the servers appeared to lack any real training. We were from two hours out of the area and made a reservation purely because they were on OPEN TABLE. Our entrees were served lukewarm which was puzzling since the kitchen could not have been busy. They reheated them in the microwave I'm sure, but scallops don't do well with that treatment.
- CPW's Our New Favorite Place to EatOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/17/2012This was the second time my husband and I visited CPW's. We had our two granddaughters with us. Their ages are 10 and 6. They were dressed up for St. Patty's Day and they enjoyed seeing the wait staff also dressed up. They walked up to the kitchen to see the pizza maker and he gave each one of them a ball of dough. That excited them very much. We all enjoyed our meal and the price was very reasonable. My husband said this was his new favorite place to eat. Friends came the first time with us and when they heard we were going again, they said count us in. Thank you very much for a wonderful evening. Bev and Al King Kinston, NCSpecial Features:
- Relaxed, great place to sitOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/3/2012Relaxed, great place to sit and talk with friends. The bar has good seating and no bad place to watch the game! Food was very good and reasonably priced. We will keep CPW's on our short list.Special Features:
- I really enjoyed the warmOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/27/2012I really enjoyed the warm feeling of the place. The ribs were delicious and the fried corn on the cobb was awesome! I was impressed and so was my sister. We took her out for her birthday and it was what we expected and more!! We will definitely go back for more.Special Features:
- Service and atmosphere wasOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/15/2012Service and atmosphere was great. Nice people and seems like a great family ran restraunt. Food was also pretty good, except for my chicken Parmesan. Chicken seemed tough and breaking was real salty. Other than that appetizer and salad was great!Special Features:
- CPW's had a nice atmosphereOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/14/2012CPW's had a nice atmosphere but i wouldn't suggest taking a first date thereSpecial Features:
- Nice Friday Night OutpapajoedDined on 2/3/2012Good food, great atmosphere....loved the Mardi Gras special menue!Special Features:
- The food was outstanting.asdfhklDined on 1/13/2012The food was outstanting. Very flavorful, and fresh!Special Features:
- Kabob salad needs improvementNCgirlVIPDined on 11/5/2011We ate Sat. night after an ECU football ballgame. I ordered the Caesar Kabob salad with a skewer of ribeye and one of shrimp. The Caesar salad dressing had no taste; if I had not known what it was, I could not have guessed what it was from the dressing flavor, the ribeye pieces were all very chewy, and I could not throrughly chew them; the shrimp were ok. My husband enjoyed his French Onion soup and Calarmari. The kitchen was slow but our server was very attentive.
- My family and I frequent CPW'sOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/4/2011My family and I frequent CPW's because the foods really good and the service is great. The specialty menu changes every few months but it's always in line with what you'd expect.Special Features:
- Nice place. usually have aOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/8/2011Nice place. usually have a seasonal menu that is routinely changed that has some unique items on it. i got the kangaroo this time for an appetizer, chewy but good. can be a little crowded but most of the time it is a very nice place to go.Special Features:
- Our favorite place to go asOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/3/2011Our favorite place to go as a family since the kids were old enough to behave. My husband and I also go there alone as it's quiet enough for a date. Wide range of items on menu and we love the weekly changing themed menu.Special Features:
- Outstanding food/presentation.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/5/2011Outstanding food/presentation. Fantastic menu from which to choose! A definite keeper!Special Features:
- A disappointment!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/28/2011The food was a disappointment. The steak was fatty. The martini's came not as ordered and not well made. The service was slow even though it wasn't busy.
- The crab cakes were good.DocBVIPDined on 3/25/2011The crab cakes were good. However, I had a Turkey/Roast Beef sandwich that was dry and rather tasteless, and a side pasta salad that lacked flavor as well.Special Features:
- Food was delicious and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/26/2011Food was delicious and service was excellent. Crabcakes were outstanding. Very generous portions and menu has something for everyone.Special Features:
- We had a party of eight andOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/12/2011We had a party of eight and all ordered separate entrees, two separate appetizers, and a variety of drinks. Food arrived in a timely manner, hot and delicious. The only drawback was a steak. Not their specialty, and the one ordered was ok. And one item that was impressive, all entrees arrived at one time by multiple servers, no one waited.Special Features:
- Great to find a good restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/23/2011Great to find a good restaurant open on Sunday night. Pasta entrees were delicious. Salads were very nice. I felt like the waitress was a little hasty in removing unfinished dishes from our table------gave us the feeling she was in a bit of a hurry to get through with our table, although she was very pleasant. All in all, it was a great dining experience and I would recommend CPW to friends.Special Features:
- Was a little put off by howOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/15/2010Was a little put off by how long it took to get a table despite reservations. (30 minutes), then entrees took an hour to reach us after ordering. Wait staff was nice and very apologetic, but after the 3 rd, "Your dinner is coming out in just a moment", we were getting a little frustrated. Food was mediocre, kids entrees were cool. Place looks great and I have been when it just blew me away, but this wasn't one of those times. My experience with CPW's is that when its good, it's really good, but when its off its game, it is bad.