Cozymel's Mexican Grill - El Segundo
2171 Rosecrans Ave
El Segundo, CA 90245Neighborhood:
MexicanPrice: $30 and under
Cozymel's Mexican Grill - El Segundo
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.cozymels.com/
- Phone: 3106065464x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily 11:00am-4:00pm
Dinner: Daily 4:00pm-Close
Brunch: Su 10:am-2:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Weekend Brunch
- Catering: Please contact the restaurant for a menu selection.
A word from Cozymel's Mexican Grill - El Segundo
Cozymel's offers a menu that celebrates the rich culture, cuisine and family traditions of Mexico.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
Cozymel's Mexican Grill - El Segundo - Best Restaurants in El Segundo ›
Cozymel's Mexican Grill - El Segundo reviews from OpenTable diners
15 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance3.3Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (7)kid-friendly (6)great for brunch (4)special occasion (3)late-night find (2)neighborhood gem (2)fit for foodies (2)great for outdoor dining (2)great for lunch (2)vibrant bar scene (2)romantic (1)Show More
- disappointedJenowskiDined on 8/14/2014In short, our dining experience was bad. With the exception of one Filipino waiter/bus boy that pitched in because our waitress Lydia was no where to be found, the experience was extremely disappointing. We never saw our waitress so had to grab anyone walking by to get water. We didn't get our soup and finally when we did, they made it wrong. Then, they made my shrimp tacos wrong. I couldn't find out waitress to fix it. I rarely give a bad review but this one deserves it unfortunately.Special Features:
- JeffDined on 8/5/2014I was very disappointed in all aspects of this restaurant. This was very American mexican food. A lack of fresh ingredients was obvious and I would never go back. Disapointed!
- ddddVIPDined on 8/1/2014Always good, basic Mexican food....enjoyable. The night we went there was a family next to us where the 3 kids were all over the place....that hurt the dining experience.
- My nightILoveItDined on 7/29/2014I really enjoyed the services I gave my bf a surprise dinner for his birthday with his family and it was a success .. Thank you so much!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyed the food and ambianceAmbianceVIPDined on 7/22/2014This restaurant has great ambiance, very themed with the Latin Style. The food selection is great, I just wish they had more seafood selectionsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PdotVIPDined on 5/20/2014This is a nice neighborhood Mexican style restaurant that is open late. We like it as an easy place to go after a late evening flight into LAX. Food is good. The chips are TOO good. they are habit forming and we eat too many. Meals are large and well prepared. We will go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 7 reviews are from the Cozymel's Mexican Grill - El Segundo reviews archive.
- Last minuteOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/10/2014It was cool. The waitress was very attentive but the appetizers took forever. There wwasn't a lot of people on hand so that was a but surprising. The flavors were just Ok from our cuisine. But they were kid friendly environment which was a plus.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hair In FoodGoodTimesVIPDined on 5/5/2014We ordered a number of dishes and two had hair in them. We had to request for them to remove each from the bill. Service is very slow. We will never go back!
- Good mexican food and good pricesOpenTable Diner Since 2013VIPDined on 4/24/2014Good mexican foot at good prices Great service. Try the burritoSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Pretty Good. Margaritas Weak.TapasDined on 4/4/2014Pretty good, flavorful food, but the margaritas are weak and uninspiring.
- great experience! at Cozymel's1LoveDined on 2/14/2014I was trying to find a nice place for Valentine's day. I was kind of unsure about this place, because never was there before, I mede last minute reservation hopping my wife like, we were there 30 minutes late for our table, but only took 15 seconds the be seated, food and service was excellent, we will come back over again and again, thanks! reccommended, 5 stars.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nothing SpecialRickVIPDined on 1/24/2014Average Mexican food. Nothing special about this restaurant but it is convenient for those who are catching a plane at nearby LAX.Special Features:
- Not wowedSdDiner5Dined on 1/19/2014This was my second trip to this restaurant and this second time will be my last. They can't seem to get their $10 table made guacamole right, it's never on point. They got both my order and my boyfriends order wrong. Even when the server caught his mistake the redo was less than impressionable. I felt like I ate 1400 calories of something that wasn't even close than worth it. I think the rice comes from a box. I won't be back. I think they have a good concept but they can't set to hit the nail on the head. I'm not that picky when it comes to mexican food. If it's good it's good. This was not. Good try cozymels.Special Features: