1145 Townpark Avenue
Lake Mary, FL 32746Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.cozeecafe.com/
- Phone: 4078040066x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 7:00am - 11:00am
Saturday & Sunday: 7:00am - 12:00pm
Sunday: 7:00am - 12:00pm
Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 5:00pm
Saturday & Sunday: 12:00pm - 5:00pm
Daily: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: David J. Miles & Thomas O
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout
- Catering: We can cater breakfast, lunch and dinner. From a quick snack for two, an elegant dinner, a business meeting, wedding or any celebration. We do all of the work, you just enjoy our great food.
A word from Cozee Cafe
Textured walls and candlelit marble tables create an inviting bistro atmosphere, further accented by comfortable banquettes and terrazzo floors, providing a decidedly Old World ambience to this Lake Mary gem. In the warmer months the Bistro provides comfortable outdoor seating; with café space on both the avenue and street surrounding this cozy corner spot. We open at 7:00am every day offering a wonderful breakfast selection. For lunch you should experience our chicken bruchetta sandwich. Our dinner menu features upper two thirds choice, certified angus steaks. We also serve Lavazza coffee with a full café menu and delicious homemade desserts including our renown chocolate mousse.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Cozee Cafe reviews from OpenTable diners
13 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.9Noise LevelModerate
great for brunch (12)neighborhood gem (12)great for outdoor dining (11)great for lunch (11)fit for foodies (9)late-night find (8)kid-friendly (8)good for groups (7)romantic (7)hot spot (7)special occasion (5)scenic view (1)Show More
- Pleasantly SurprisedJenPoDined on 9/14/2014I had seen Cozee Cafe many times but thought it nothing more than a coffee shop. In an attempt to gain some Open Table points and have breakfast close to home with the family, I decided to place a reservation here. I was pleasantly surprised when I walked inside. What a cute place! We were seated quickly, ordered quickly, and the food came out quickly. The quality of the food was top-notch. Orange juice was freshly-squeezed (as in, I watched them cut the oranges and juice them). Everything was very good. I will definitely return. Especially because it's not very well-known from what I could tell and it doesn't have the wait times that other nearby breakfast places have.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great PlaceJRaynorDined on 8/28/2014I happened upon cozee cafe one day and have grown to love this restaurant. Amazing breakfast and wonderful lunch / dinner. Great food and very friendly staff. I would highly recommend anyone give this great bistro a try.Special Features:
- BreakfastLMDinnerDined on 8/9/2014Our family had a great breakfast here again this past weekend and it was superb. My favorite is the classic eggs Benedict and ofcourse the french press coffee. The enviornment is very bistro and very non franchise feeling. Looking forward to having lunch here as soon as I can!Special Features:
- surprisedcrazybananaDined on 7/27/2014The food was good, but the asian girl could not remember anything. Took 3 trips to remember coffee and then had to wait for a pot of coffee to be brewed, but was friendly. Not the place if you want coffee right away.
- Nice little cafe!RieslinglvrDined on 6/22/2014This is a nice little cafe located in a trendy shopping area of Lake Mary. There isn't much in the way of seating, inside or out, but making a reservation through OpenTable will ensure that you get a table. I ordered the Classic Eggs Benedict and I was pleasantly surprised. The poached eggs sat atop some very thick beef bacon, which in turn sat atop two large, buttered and grilled English muffins. The hollandaise sauce was made to perfection and did not overpower the tastes of the other ingredients. My husband, however, did not get as excited about his meal, the bacon, egg and cheese on croissant as I was about mine. He said that he would try something on our next visit. It's a great place to try for breakfast, lunch or dinner.Special Features:
- Dinner!LMDinnerDined on 6/21/2014We loved our dinner here yesterday, we had the peri peri chicken and the rib eye steak. Very nice bistro style outdoor patio!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Had a great experienceLMfoodieDined on 6/14/2014New management here made some good changes. Happy to see the new hours and menu. Food was great. Will be returning for sure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cozee CafeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/14/2014The peri peri and the srirachi shrimp were great, Loved the atmosphere!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cool spotPickyfoodie212Dined on 6/12/2014Great little bistro in lake Mary. The food is great, unique menu, and the coffee/deserts are awsomeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeEspresso407Dined on 6/10/2014Glad to find a neighborhood bistro where everything is fresh fresh and authentic. The Benedict's were awesome!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My food was deliciousAustinDined on 6/10/2014I tried the peri peri chicken skewers and they were delicious. Just the right amount of spices to make it spicy, but not enough to ruin the food. I loved it and will be going back again!!Special Features:
- Delicious !Luv2dineDined on 6/6/2014We had breakfast here the other day. The food was amazing! I had the steak and eggs, it was so good! My husband had the eggs Benedict, he also loved it! I definitely recommend this restaurant. Service, atmosphere, and food were great! We tried the fresh limeade, it was very refreshing. French press coffee was perfect! It was a great place to spend our Sunday morning. It was so nice to eat our breakfast outside and enjoy the fresh air. Will be going back for sure. Can't wait to try everything else on the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious food and fresh brewed teaAbbyAlligatorDined on 6/6/2014I enjoyed my peri peri chicken dinner very much. It had just enough spice to give it some kick, but not too much to where I could not taste my food. My friend had the 6 oz filet and said it was cooked perfectly and he enjoyed the flavor. I am headed back up there tonight for dinner, hope it's as great as last time!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Will not returnBooHDined on 5/11/2014We were extremely disappointed. It took 45 min to get our food, one dish wasn't even cooked, cold food that should have been warm was placed on hot plates, we had to listen to arguments between the wait staff, see others get up and leave, ran out of lemonade which was a special house made drink and only one of us liked the food. I had a good steak eggs benedict but the omelet was undercooked while the other omelets were not very good. My son asked for an omelet with bacon in it and they served the bacon on the side.
- Terrible Mother's Day brunchKrisdavDined on 5/11/2014Restaurant was not busy. Ordered good at 11:15, 11:30 was told kitchen cooked wrong would be ready in 3-5 minutes. At 12 I went inside and asked for manager. At 12:05 server came out to tell us our food was wrong again. Would be another 10-15 minutes and we should just leave. We ordered off the menu -- it was not a difficult order. We never got our food so can't say whether or not it would have been good. My orally ruined our Mother's Day brunch. I would not recommend this restaurant. Nor would I ever return.