Coyote Grille Centreville
14101 Saint Germain Drive
Centreville, VA 20121Neighborhood:
SouthwestPrice: $30 and under
Coyote Grille Centreville
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://coyotegrille.com/
- Phone: 7038150006x
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Sunday: 11:00am - 2:00pm; Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Monday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Tuesday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 4:00pm - 1:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Southwest
- Executive Chef: Juan Balderrama
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wine
- Catering: Coyote Grille offers an extensive catering menu that can be tailored to fit all and any of your needs. Please ask about our catering services.
- Private Party Facilities: Located in the back of the restaurant, our private dining area can be catered to fit all your needs. With its own private TV and HDMI outlets, it is perfect for work presentations and family dinners.
- Private Party Contact: Manager 7038150006
- Special Events: Join us for New Year's day brunch! We will be featuring a bloody mary bar with all the fixings, and BOTTOMLESS MIMOSAS!!
A word from Coyote Grille Centreville
Welcome to Coyote Grille. Fresh, made from scratch menu with a variety of options. Our new Centreville location offers a delicious new Tapas Menu, and we added a Tequila bar. Along with our new menu additions, we also added a new private dining area for large parties, please inquire in our restaurant for availability and more information. We look forward to seeing you soon.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
Coyote Grille Centreville - Best Restaurants in Centreville ›
Coyote Grille Centreville reviews from OpenTable diners
18 reviews since April 30, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (15)great for lunch (12)good for groups (11)great for outdoor dining (11)kid-friendly (10)great for brunch (8)hot spot (3)fit for foodies (3)romantic (2)special occasion (2)vibrant bar scene (2)late-night find (2)Show More
- Gr8eatsDined on 7/26/2014Had another wonderful meal at Coyote Grill. Food was great,service attentive and the peach mango margarita delicious! We had a great time and will definitely be back again soon!Special Features:
- Quality food and serviceJMReyDined on 7/18/2014I have now eaten at Coyote Grille a few times trying different menu items each time. Based on the quality, price and service, I will return again several more times to sample additional items on the menu as I have enjoyed each item I have ordered so far. The wait staff is friendly and will provide suggestions when asked.Special Features:
- Great placeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/27/2014Food and service was awesome. We have become regulars.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Find and Close by!TheFrugalFoodie1Dined on 6/19/2014My family and I have been to Coyote Grill in Centreville Va. several times. The food is excellent and not your typical mexican choices. This place has an excellent chef that can modify your dishes to your needs. They have a wonderful Gluten-free menu that is great for people with Celiac Disease. My daughter has never had a problem and we consider this a safe choice for her. We always make a reservation, but during the week it is not packed. On the weekend it is packed! Reservations or call ahead helps. They have the best margarita in town and the price is reasonable for food and drinks. This is a definite keeper and we plan to frequent it often!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A hidden gem in Centreville!2legitVIPDined on 6/15/2014Please go and check this place out for yourself, do not just read the reviews, there is something special about this place, the staff is friendly and the food is to die for! I had the Carne con Crema, which was an exquisite blend of sweet and spicy with every bite. By far in my opinion one of the best places to dine in Centreville, and possibly Northern VirginiaSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good for a quick bite2fudeezDined on 6/15/2014We were attending an out of town event and needed a lunch venue nearby. We chose the Coyote Grille because the availability of small plates and their tequila bar looked interesting. The restaurant is in a neighborhood shopping mall. They have a spacious outdoor eating area that is well shaded by large oaks. The staff was friendly and competent. The food was good tex/mex fare for the most part. We had tequila bloody-mary's that were very good. Indoors seemed a bit noisy when we entered, but we were able to eat outdoors on a very pleasant afternoon. Bottom line - this is not a "destination" restaurant, but if you find yourself in the area and hungry, Coyote Grill should prove a better than average choice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fathers' Day BrunchJMReyDined on 6/15/2014Sat outside and enjoyed a delicious brunch. Eggs cooked perfectly and service very attentive. Fajitas were fantastic as well. I cannot wait to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingfoodisgoodDined on 6/13/2014I have been here many times. It's a place I found by chance and I don't know how I lived without it! Great food, great service. I have never had anything off the menu I didn't like. I'm enough of a regular that some of the waitstaff knows me by name. If you haven't been, you have to go check it out!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WaltVIPDined on 6/8/2014Although service was a bit weak on this visit, Tatiana's chefs have never disappointed us. It is a good choice for Mexican-style comfort food and a regular haunt for us throughout the year.Special Features:
- The following 52 reviews are from the Coyote Grille Centreville reviews archive.
- too quiet!mathmomDined on 4/30/2014The food was great but we went on a Wednesday night and there was only one other table with people at it.Special Features:
- Another Satisfying Dining ExperienGussDined on 4/5/2014The service and food were excellent. I dine oftenat both this Centreville location and the one in Fairfax. City and I am never disappointed. Everything from the chips and fresh made salsa to dessert was satisfying. We had fish tacos, which are the best I have found in the DC area, and carne assada.Special Features:
- great lunch!businesslunchDined on 3/27/2014Four of us had a business lunch and all thoughtour meals were excellent. Service was was very good, too.Special Features:
- YummyBuckDined on 3/21/2014Had lunch there with a friend. Food was very good. Service was great as we took forever to decide. We had not seen each other for a while and talked for 30 minutes before ordering. Wait staff was very patient.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Solid Foodjdu613Dined on 3/15/2014Found this place on Open Table after looking to eat somewhere without a long wait. The place was very busy but we were seated right away. The waiter seemed very distracted and we could over hear the table beside us being very difficult. We had an tapas plate of southwestern caprese salad which was outstanding. Our meals were very good. We will definitely go back.Special Features:
- V DayFoodie22Dined on 2/14/2014My husband and I went on Feb 14th. The service and food were excellent. Bar was very nice. We only wish they were offering their regular menu as well as a special menu. That's what we went for. We will be back:)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Valentine's DinnerJMReyDined on 2/14/2014Special Valantine's Dinner -- My wife received a rose upon arrival. we were seated promtly at a quite table. Special 4 course menu - for that night only. Food was prepared perfectly. Staff was attentive with out being overbearing. Was not expecting such elegance from a a "Grill" with concrete floors. Well Done!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Friday evening dinner after a busyDavidDined on 2/7/2014It was a chance to relax with a margarita and some very good southwestern fare. Great appetizer and entréesSpecial Features:
- Home away from homeTheFrugalFoodie1Dined on 1/27/2014My family and I have been to Coyote Grill two times. Both were for our large family dinners. We had wonderful food, one of our daughters needs a Gluten free menu and she loved the choices, and we had our grand daughter with us who loved your kids meals! We had wonderful and knowledgeable servers; Juliana the first time and Matt the second time. Both are exceptional servers! We were able to enjoy our meal and visit with each other without feeling rushed. We live in South Riding so this location is very convenient. We will make this our "family Dinner" place because it is so relaxed and friendly. We are so glad we found you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasantly Surprised!MomNeedingADateNightDined on 1/19/2014This was one of those finds that really takes you off guard because it rose above the expectations I already had walking in. The tapas menu was varied and delicious! We skipped ordering off the main course menu and had just an array of tapas that my taste-buds sung for. If you're looking for something new, a change in the norm, this is the place to go!Special Features:
- Had great specials, JanuaryOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/15/2014Had great specials, January 1/2 price margaritas is a great way to try different ones!! And the Happy Hour specials didn't disappoint, were so yummy!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good fun, good foodLeBauloisDined on 1/9/2014Incredible steak nachos, excellent shrimp cerviche, great desserts. Awesome Margaritas!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Out of TownerJamireneDined on 12/9/2013I was looking for a place to get a bite to eat and watch the game. I ate at the bar and was welcomed by a friendly bartender as well as friendly guests. I felt right at home. It was a great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodDre2Dined on 11/23/2013A wonderful experience. Service was very good. Wait staff routinely visited our table to ensure that our needs were met. Our food was served promptly. Generous portions that are very delicious. Excellent presentation. Good job.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- As always excellentStacey0723VIPDined on 11/19/2013Always a good time at Coyote, good food and drinks, great atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great DinnerGr8foodcountsDined on 10/25/2013Best fajitas I've had in a long time and the soft tacos were excellent, as well. Seasonal pumpkin ale on draft was best pumpkin beer I've had in a long time. All in all a great meal!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love Coyote Grille!LAF1084Dined on 10/9/2013I have been a CG fan since living and going to school in Fairfax. I would head over to Coyote for margaritas during a study break or enchiladas for lunch with girlfriends. It was a great spot that I really missed when I moved further west. When I saw they were coming to Centreville, I couldn't contain my excitement. Since they've been open, I have been so many times, often a few times a week! The tapas menu is delicious and the food is seriously outstanding. My favorites include the fiesta salad, Coyote combo, and black bean soup! I really enjoy going here for lunch, dinner, and the patio is awesome when the weather is right. They have a great Happy Hour and bar menu. Magmarita?? Yes. I would definitely suggest going here. It's great!Special Features:
- Enjoyed dinner outsideTheBigCheeseDined on 10/5/2013Our first visit to this location (we had been to the Fairfax location before). Sat outside; the patio area is buffered from both the parking lot and side street by trees and landscaping, so it was quite nice there. Service was very prompt and helpful, and both our dinners were very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pre-Concert DinnerChrisVIPDined on 9/28/2013My best friend and I ate here on our way to a concert at Jiffy Lube Live. We loved it. The fish tacos were awesome. The service was wonderful! We would definitely go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ExperienceEA3BDined on 9/27/2013My daughter and I had dinner there for the first time last week. We shared an appetizer (Chicken Quesadillas) and each had an entree (Seafood Enchiladas and Chili Relleno) . We both agreed that everything we had was delicious. We will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food was very good andvivalavidaVIPDined on 9/13/2013The food was very good and the service impeccable. A little noisy due to the acoustics in the restaurant and the bar, but it is a terrific local spot for good eats and a good time with friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Return Again and AgainGussDined on 9/7/2013I've enjoyed dining at the Coyote Grill in Fairfax for years and decided to try this new Centreville location when it opened about a year ago. I now return to this location often because it offers everything that I like about Fairfax and then some. The decor and food presentation is a bit more upscale and unlike Fairfax they accept reservations. Under the direction of the main chef, Juan, the food is excellent. Even simple items like fresh salsa, soups, salads and grilled fish tacos are well prepared and very tasty. The service is also excellent, but I'm a little concerned that in just over a year several excellent managers seem to have moved on. I hope this place succeeds, as the one in Fairfax has for over 10 years.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Authentic Tex-Mex food!Ksoll23Dined on 8/3/2013Great Tex-mex food, for this part of the country. Food was great and the service was excellent!! Definitely a place I will return to next time I'm in the area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another Great Meal at Coyote GrillGussDined on 7/13/2013My wife and I really enjoyed our meal at this Mexican grill restaurant, which is new to Centerville. The grilled shrimp tacos were outstanding, as were the seafood enchiladas and the salad. Our daughter joined us and enjoyed the excellent quinoa with salmon. They clearly do seafood very well--very fresh and well seasoned. I'm on a gluten free diet, so I especially like that they offer corn tortillas and many other gluten free choices. I expect Coyote Grill will remain our go-to Mexican restaurant.Special Features:
- Not your usual MexicanOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/6/2013Great seating area. Much better food than strip mall location suggests. Good bar area. Gold Margarita's with OJ (which is a little strange) but lots of options to create drinks with upscale tequilas. Great service. Definite neighborhood find.Special Features:
- The shrimp appetizer is wonderfulPipsqueakDined on 6/15/2013The shrimp appetizer is wonderful with the chipotle sauce. Our ribs were on the dry side but the garlic potatoes were very good. We didn't have their calamari this time but they are great and we would still return for their more mexican dishes and their happy hour specials.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Everything Except the WaitJBismynicknamedammitVIPDined on 6/10/2013Ever been to the Coyote Grill in downtown Fairfax and had to wait a while to get a table? Well, this restaurant has all the great food and drinks you'd expect from the talented chef. Except, this restaurant is way over twice the size of the original, so don't expect to wait nearly as long. Well, not until everyone hears about this location anyway. Over and above the original menu, the service is equally as good as the original. The only real difference on the menu is the addition of a page of tapas. Yes, tapas! And they're very good too! Highly recommended! Also, the parking situation is much better than the Fairfax location. Now, the Fairfax one will always be my favorite, this new one is also great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The appetizer here was wonderfulOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/25/2013The appetizer here was wonderful but the entree was just fair. I would most likley recommend this as a place to go for Happy Hour in the bar and order drinks and tapas.Special Features:
- MehFairfaxgirlDined on 5/19/2013I have been dining at the coyote grill in fairfax for as long as it has been open. I like the food. I usually like the service. I like that it is privately owned and the owner is always very welcoming. So I decided to try out the new grill in Centreville. Well, I was disappointed. It was very loud (concrete floors and nothing to absorb the sound). We were pretty hungry and were looking forward to chips, but they never came. It turns out you have to ask for them at this location. I don't know what that's all about...saving a buck or helping people not be glutinous? Thankfully the food was good. The menu seemed similar to the other restaurant with the addition of tapasSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A fun nightOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/15/2013Attentive, friendly service. Food was good with generous portions. We will be back.Special Features:
- Always dependableAndreaDined on 5/12/2013We recently tried the Coyote Grill in Centreville having been regulars at the Fairfax location for years. They are very similar with subtle differences in the menu. Now we will be regulars at both! Great margaritas!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.