1842 Woodville Road
Oregon, OH 43616Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Phone: 4196930862
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Everyday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Wednesday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Thursday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Quillie Alexander
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Counter Seating, Fireplace, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Cousino's Steakhouse
Cousino’s Steakhouse combines dining in casual elegance with the comfort of being in a familiar place. We have been perfecting our menu since 1945 and, while we’ve updated our look, the basics are still the same. We still believe the only way to cook a steak is over an open flame, meal time is family time, and only the freshest ingredients will do. Our warm, friendly atmosphere welcomes back generation after generation, and our fantastic menu never disappoints. Choose from our lighter fare of scrumptious soups, salads, and sandwiches or indulge in our flavorful, juicy signature steaks and chops, deliciously prepared seafood entrees, or a variety of delightful poultry offerings. Our delicious food made us famous, but it’s our unparalleled service that has kept the crowds coming for more than 50 years. When you dine at Cousino’s Steakhouse, you have the feeling that you are surrounded by family. An East Toledo landmark for over half a century.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Cousino's Steakhouse - Best Restaurants in Toledo ›
Cousino's Steakhouse reviews from OpenTable diners
12 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (7)neighborhood gem (7)great for lunch (6)good for groups (5)romantic (5)kid-friendly (4)great for brunch (4)notable wine list (3)great for outdoor dining (3)fit for foodies (3)hot spot (2)late-night find (1)Show More
- Topcop151Dined on 9/3/2014The food was excellent for the price. Easy in and out, with good service. We were seated in the area next to the bar which was very noisy. My wife was going into the hospital the next day and she wanted a good steak dinner. She was not disappointed. Since we live in Perrysburg, this is a special trip for dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Steaks and ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/8/2014There is no place better in NW Ohio! We don't eat out a whole lot as my wife is a great cook. But , when we do, Cousino's is our absolute first choice. The service and food is always outstanding. You've got a couple of lifelong, loyal customers!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/3/2014We had a great dinner . The fillet was cooked a perfect medium and my grilled pickerel was delicious. Our waitress was excellent !!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great old SteakhousegourmetDined on 7/29/2014Great evening !!!!!!!!!! Love the brie bruschetti sumptuous, and complements to the chef our steaks were broiled to perfection our sever Christina was very nice Thank You for making us feel special.Special Features:
- lovegreatreturantsLovegreatresturantsDined on 7/19/2014The food was excellent Prime rib was cooked to what we ordered.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 101 reviews are from the Cousino's Steakhouse reviews archive.
- horriblenotimpressedDined on 5/17/2014Steak was under cooked. Even after they cooked it again still under cooked. Horrible service.Special Features:
- Great foodLovegreatresturantsDined on 5/17/2014The Prime rib was good and the twice baked potato was fabulous.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- very hard review to write.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/5/2014Long time customer, we have dined here at least 80 times. Last visit was really disappointing. Service was really slow, almost 15 minutes wait to place our order after we got our drinks (not busy at the time, many empty tables).the waitress seemed annoyed when I asked about the seasonal and monthly beer selections and when my Mother in law asked about side dish choices(if you don't want people asking about them print the choices on the menu.) we were disappointed that they no longer bring dinner rolls to the table unless you request them, it would be nice if they asked if you would like some The deep fried Mushrooms were great but,The house sirloins were tasty but was almost 1/3 fat and the French onion soup was nearly tasteless.Special Features:
- Both food and service wereOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/3/2014Both food and service were above average. We enjoyed our meals and will visit again soon.Special Features:
- excellent experiencethorDined on 2/22/2014My first trip to Cousino's was a delight. From the wonderful help of the hostess (was it Cassie?) to our incredibly good waitress, Christina, my lady and I were impressed. And the food..."totally mouthwatering." : )Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- As first time diners here,OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/14/2014As first time diners here, we were very disappointed. Our server had zero personality and acted like we were a nuisance. She didn't even bother asking if we had ever been there or had any questions. We felt very rushed when she came to our table, which was seldom. We enjoyed or appetizers but the entrees were far from anything we would expect from an open table restaurant. I sent my dinner back because it was horrible and was so turned off not only by the dish but also the server that I didn't get anything else. I left disappointed and hungry, and will never go back.
- Visited the place on valentinesRedheadDined on 2/14/2014Visited the place on valentines evening. Had reservations so we got seated almost right away. Busy because of the holiday so we were seated upstairs. Servers had a lot to do, but they did well to serve us. Food was very good. Had sirloin steak and shrimp. My wife had pickerel. Both of us enjoyed ourselves. We will go back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Dinner at Cousino'stoledodinerDined on 1/24/2014Our group of 6 had a nice dinner last Friday at Cousino's Steakhouse. We were placed in front of the fireplace on the patio. The food was great, but we were sad the Prime Rib was not available. Our table had steaks, salmon and chicken fingers and all gave thumbs up for their meals. The potato casserole was especially satisfying on that cold snowy evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Crown Jewl in ToledoFireRosesDined on 12/31/2013This is a Crown Jewel of a restaurant in Toledo ohio. If you are looking for a great steakhouse in Toledo Ohio, Great food, great atmosphere, great service, this is the place to come. only drawback I found is parking. this place didn't have enough parking, and not a lot of room inside the restaurant to wait to get seated. recommend when you make your reservation you come early to find parking spot. then wait in your car to about 5 minutes before your reservation to go inside. that way you get right in and sit down...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Long waitBA4258Dined on 12/31/2013We called in a 7 o'clock reservation and we were not seated until 7:55 PM After that the service was great the waitressed helped us rush through our meal so we could get to the movie we had planned later on that evening Because of rushing the food order we got our entrées before our appetizers But we were able to make it to our movie even though we were seated almost an hour after our reserved timeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Definitely going backkenkDined on 12/31/2013We went on New Year's Eve. I booked a table for 6 that day. Shortly after, the restaurant called me and said they would have to split my party up because the system overbooked large parties. They also advised me that although I had reservations, there may be a wait due to other guests taking longer than normal to finish. I was weary of going after reading reviews on other sights and then this! We had to wait 45 minutes but considering it was New Years Eve, we expected it. As it ended up the hostess got our entire party at one table. Our server, Jenny was great. As busy as they were she kept our drinks filled and was very attentive. All of our food was excellent and everything arrived in a timely manner! We will definitely be going back!I would recommend this to a friend.
- memorieslove2eatDined on 12/12/2013My husband and I first came to Earl's when we dated back in high school. We have fond memories. We have been married almost 36 years. I guess it is not called Earl's anymore.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happy1stTurkeyDayOutHappyTurkeyDined on 11/28/2013This was my first Thanksgiving Day out at a resturant and Cousino's met all my expectations!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The only reason its not aout2dinnerDined on 11/23/2013The only reason its not a five star rating...pricing! Though the pricing was fair on most of the menu, the difference between the online prices and in-house menu of the porterhouse, was to steep and spoiled the "birthday fun time" a bit. Went with the T-bone instead...let's just say no doggy bag was needed. We will be back for more. Our waitress was very pleasant and personable. Thanks for making our husband and dad's night memorable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great experiencesweetlouDined on 11/9/2013cousino's was an amazing restaurant and our server brittany was awesome as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good foodLindaDined on 10/18/2013As always, best steak in town. Can't beatt it for the price and the chef knows exactly how to cook a Pittsburg medium steakSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- As always my favorite placeLindaDined on 10/5/2013As always my favorite place to go and food and service was wonderfulSpecial Features:
- Food & FriendsMAPAROONEYDined on 9/26/2013Went to Cousino's to meet up with some friends who we hadn't seen in a while. This is indeed a neighborhood gem with such a variety of diners - young, old and in-between - yet everyone respects each other. Nobody using cell phones & talking so loud everyone could hear (what a treat that is in this day and age), no monopolizing the wait staff, or being just plain obnoxious. This is a great place to meet up with old friends, have a drink and enjoy a great dinner without breaking the bank. Only thing that made it even better was our waitress, who was REALLY great! Friendly, efficient, and very 'with it'! If you go, definitely ask for Jessica - she's a 5 star winner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice to see family-owned.HeartlanderVIPDined on 8/2/2013Unusual to have a privately-owned restaurant in this era of chains. Good quality food at reasonable prices served fresh and well-prepared.
- Very good service very goodCariL47Dined on 5/15/2013Very good service very good food .Table was ready when our party arrived and our waitress was excellant. Appetizers were delicious especially the fried veggie tray. The special last night was the philly cheese steak and was also excellant. We will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulLindaDined on 5/12/2013As always, food was exceptional, Waitress was attentive.Special Features:
- Great Food and ServiceCurlyDined on 5/3/2013I had a 5pm reservation and we walked right in and got a table. But after sitting down we requested to be moved. The AC vent was blowing right on us. We ask to be moved and to my surprise, they moved us right away - no issue. i thought the prices were alittle high but the meal was excellent and our server was terrific. Friendly, knowledgeable and fast. But the decor of the place really needs some attention. In fact, i thought it was a tad on the dumpy side.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was a very pleasant experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/26/2013It was a very pleasant experience as my wife and I dined with my daughter and her boyfriend. We have been regular guests for over 40 years and the club steaks and casseroles are just as good as ever. The waitress was very accommodating. We will be back.
- My friend had been recommendingOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/3/2013My friend had been recommending Cousino's to me for months, and my first visit was everything they promised it would be. The food was top quality, ambiance was perfect for a date night, and the service was stellar. I was incredibly pleased and will recommend Cousino's to others!Special Features:
- The meal was absolutely wonderful..OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/31/2013The meal was absolutely wonderful....OvEr ThE ToP ! service exceptional!!!
- Had a great time with oldOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/9/2013Had a great time with old friends. Making my reservation on line was easy and fast and would do it again. The food was hot and cooked to perfection. The special steak special is always my favorite and it tasted as good as I remembered. The service was great, one thing that makes a good server is that they make sure our glasses are full and our server made sure that they were. No one at the table had any complaints and we all cleaned our plates. The appetizer we ordered was very tasty and hot, we had the fired veggies. I will be returning soon and I hope that I get the great food and service I did this time. Great Job!!!Special Features:
- We had a large group on aOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/23/2013We had a large group on a very busy Saturday night and it was a very enjoyable night with very good food, friendly and attentive staff of hostesses and servers (in person and on the phone), and atmosphere with lots of character. Would definitely return again!Special Features:
- Great gem in Oregon!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/22/2013I haven't been to Earl Cousino's in years! I was part of a party of 6! Our waiter was very attentive and was very knowledgeable of the menu. The french onion soup was delicious! My filet was perfect. Everyone in my party was extremely pleased with their entrees. It was a great dining experience and we will be back!Special Features:
- Cory's pan fried chicken isOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/14/2013Cory's pan fried chicken is outstanding!!! Love this place and go there a lot.Special Features:
- It was Valentines day so itSusanDined on 2/14/2013It was Valentines day so it was packed. We did not have to wait that long and service was ok too. Food was excellent.Special Features:
- Long-Time customerOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/5/2013Very good restaurant for msot situations. I have been a customer at this restaurant for 45 yars and it never disappoints my guest or myself for both food service that we receive at your restaurant.Special Features:
- Great service, no long wait,OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/31/2012Great service, no long wait, food was delicious Great restaurant!Special Features:
- BP Holiday PartyOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/11/2012This was for our department holiday dinner. We had quite a large group and the atmosphere was very cozy and amazing like having dinner at home. I don't think one person left hungry or dissatisfied. The service was awesome!!! The food delious especially the deserts, I know three of us took home a piece of cheese cake - mine was toped with chocolate sauce. I had never had it that way and it was perfect.Special Features:
- As always, the food was goodLindaDined on 12/1/2012As always, the food was good and waitress was sufficient. My favorite place to dine.Special Features:
- only problem with Cousino'sOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/2/2012only problem with Cousino's is the lack of low-cal options.Special Features: