11224 Tamiami Trail North
Naples, FL 34110Neighborhood:
FrenchPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.cotedazurrestaurant.com/
- Phone: 2395978867x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner Nightly: OPEN 6 DAYS A WEEK CLOSED ON MONDAY
5:00pm - close
WE ARE OPEN DURING THE HOLIDAY
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: French
- Executive Chef: Claudio Scaduto
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Gluten-free Menu, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Wine
A word from Cote D'Azur
Zagat 2012-2013 America's Top 100 Best restaurant Nationwide Survey!
Cote d"azur is the ultimate expression of what a French Provencal restaurant should be. Claudio Scaduto represent a convergence of styles and experiences. The restaurant concept generated at Cote d'azur can be described as trans-generation... an expression of the evolution of cuisines, menus, service and ambiance that have characterized the history of the French dining experience in this country.Continued
Zagat 2012-2013 America's Top 100 Best restaurant Nationwide Survey!
Cote d"azur is the ultimate expression of what a French Provencal restaurant should be. Claudio Scaduto represent a convergence of styles and experiences. The restaurant concept generated at Cote d'azur can be described as trans-generation... an expression of the evolution of cuisines, menus, service and ambiance that have characterized the history of the French dining experience in this country.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
Cote D'Azur - Best Restaurants in Naples ›
Cote D'Azur reviews from OpenTable diners
37 reviews since May 6, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (28)special occasion (27)romantic (26)neighborhood gem (16)notable wine list (9)hot spot (1)good for groups (1)late-night find (1)Show More
- wonderful as alwaysOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 8/29/2014Many people consider Cote d'Azur a special occasion restaurant, and it can certainly be that. We love to go spontaneously if possible, which makes it even more of a treat. The times we have gone wanting the special level of comfort, attention & quality we always receive puts Cote d'Azur in a category few other establishments can match.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bon tempsAdventurousApetiteDined on 8/14/2014A true twist to a bored palate the food offers new ways to experience familiar ingredients and fhe quaint B&B feel offers a comfortable velvety finish.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not quite French . . .OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/8/2014Food was very qood - but- we were surprised by the 'reqional' flavor, French, Morrican and Spanish -- quite spiceySpecial Features:
- Authentic French CuisineOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/6/2014This is a 'special occasion' type of place! Service is fantastic, food is exquisite, and the ambiance is cute given that it's in a strip plaza. Amazing wine choices, too!! Be prepared to pay the price! Totally worth the money in my estimation, though!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Meal, Confusing DecorJohnMDined on 7/31/2014My wife and I had occasion to dine at Cote D'Azur last Thursday evening and thoroughly enjoyed the meal. We were taken aback, however, by the decidedly Mediterranean atmospehere and music of this excellent French Provincial establishment. The wait staff was first-rate and the meals were exquisitely prepared with outstanding presentation. They also have a small, but quality wine list. We highly recommend Cote D'Azur.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BumblebeaDined on 7/11/2014the foods as excellent though I found the menu somewhat limited. I ordered the pork that I had before. Still good but I was hoping for something different. the salad with pear and blue cheese was oh so tasty and large enough to be the meal. Dessert was the pineapple with the caramelized glaze and served with ice cream...oh so tasty and big enough for three of us to shareSpecial Features:
- had a delicious dinnerSHOPPERVIPDined on 7/3/2014This is a charming restaurant. The service was excellent and the food delicious.Special Features:
- One of Top Two Naples RestaurantsOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 6/28/2014The red sauce for the mussels was a little thin and had stringy long herbs in itSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DougDined on 6/27/2014Skillet snapper dishes and mussels were tasty but a bit oily.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best food in Naples!OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 6/13/2014Yes, it's a strip mall restaurant. Yes, it's next to a Publix. But this local gem puts out the best food in town….PERIOD! Services is always great, wines are delicious, appetizers are perfectly sized and entrees are diverse. The sea bass is always scores high marks. The duck is the best I have ever had. We bring our two daughters (12-14) and they love everything.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always WonderfulchicajillVIPDined on 5/29/2014This has alway been our 'go-to' French restaurant. Definitely French but with some original flare added.Special Features:
- As alwaysDeanVIPDined on 5/29/2014Food dependably fantastic! Atmosphere perfect a French cafe. Service very attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- All ExceptionalEversharpVIPDined on 5/24/2014This is a great place. I have been coming here since 2003, and it has always been a delight. The food is exceptional and unique. This is as authentic french as you can get in Naples. If you were to forget where you were and woke up sitting at your table inside, you would think you were in a little town in Provence. Quiet and romantic, but also great for larger parties.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderful as usualOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 5/22/2014We love Cote d'Azur, and are never disappointed. The food is outstanding; prepared w/ both flair & care!Special Features:
- SusanoutstandingDined on 5/15/2014Outstanding french food, best in town. Wonderful wine list. Charming inside. Never knew it was there hidden in the mall. Will return soon !!!Special Features:
- FabulousMKS2Dined on 5/11/2014The food was excellent as usual. The duck and fish dishes superb. The French Greens Beans should always be included in your meal.Special Features:
- Best French Food in townNaplesranDined on 5/11/2014Whether it be a special occasion or just a night out, Cote D' Azur will not disappoint you. The food is simply amazing and the well trained staff will take care of you the right way.Special Features:
- Wasn't up to prior excellencePickyVIPDined on 5/10/2014We have absolutely loved this restaurant in the past. We were disappointed that it wasn't the same. The duck is still superb but appetizer and side were just so soSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our new favoriteJb46Dined on 5/10/2014We had heard good things about Côte d'Azur for years and finally got around to trying it. WOW! It exceeded all expectations. The ambiance was lovely -- like an indoor sidewalk cafe. The service was top notch. But the food was the real star. Cooked to perfection, presented artistically and with a perfect -- and some times surprising -- blend of flavors. We will definitely go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic FishLee51043Dined on 5/6/2014We were dining at Cote D'Azur at 8:45pm with another couple. We had been there two years ago and I remembered this delicious fish that I had had and hoped to repeat the experience. The fish was yellowtail snapper and is a staple on the menu. The other gal and I had this once again and we were not disappointed -- it was fantastic. Our husbands had a special of the evening of snapper and other sea fish that was presented in an iron skillet. They also loved their mealSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 224 reviews are from the Cote D'Azur reviews archive.
- The Kitchen Closed at 8:30FLFoodieDined on 5/1/2014We arrived for our reservation at 8:00 PM (when we made the reservation there were later seatings available). The waiter unceremoniously told us the kitchen was closing at 8:30, so we should hurry up and order. The posted hours are 5PM to close. The waiter did his best to spread out the service. We were still rushed to place our order and the food came out quicker than you would expect from a restaurant with a 28 Zagat rating. The employees were quite put out to have to stay while we ate as they were clearly told they were going to go home early. The snapper was drowning in sauce, you couldn't see the fish and the duck was 80% fat. The profiterole was drowning in chocolate sauce. The check was $250 for 3 people w/a bottle of $48 wine.Special Features:
- FishloverVIPDined on 5/1/2014We were disappointed in our food this time. I did not like the sea bass and I missed having the veal chop. The veal tenderloin was undefinable.Special Features:
- foodie heavenKassDined on 4/29/2014Best meal we've had in years. Creative, fresh, and a beautiful presentation.Special Features:
- Dining El FrescodelightfuldinningDined on 4/25/2014The evening was wonderful to be seated outside, and we had a delightful dining experience with the patio to ourselves (party of 4) with great food, wine, and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overpriced!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/20/2014The food is pretty decent! We loved the appetizers. But the prices are way too high. We love to go out and check great restaurants but unfortunately we aren't coming back here soon. 17$ split charge?!?! We never split, but just reading that on the menu made a terrible impression! Come on, people!
- A declineOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 4/18/2014Cote d'Azur has been a favorite for many years but we have noticed a decline in the quality of the food starting with the dipping sauce for the bread to some of the staples. I had the yellow tail the other night and it was chewy, had a good bit of skin on it and was not the sublime experience it had always been. The same was true a few weeks back for the mussels. The sauce bore little resemblance to what it once was. So disappointing.Special Features:
- An Enjoyable ExperienceChief3ElleDined on 4/18/2014A pleasant reception from a french accented lady, a nice ambiance, excellent french cuisine and wonderful wines. We look forward to returning on our next Naples trip.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful authentic French foodCarmiDined on 4/17/2014Feel like you're in a French bistro. Fresh, wonderful food and old country ambience. A bit pricey- but, worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Maybe next time?BobsDined on 4/9/2014Made our annual trip to Cote d'Azur recently and we felt that the restaurant wasn't as good as in prior years. For starters, our waiter deliver the wrong bottle of white wine which we caught and corrected. Next the wrong bottle of red was served which we didn't catch until the check arrived. Restaurant was gracious and corrected the bill on that one. One diner's rack of lamb was just mediocre and the pheasant was a bit overdone. Escargot appetizers were done in a non-traditional style and just so-so. The other meals were excellent as usual. Hopefully it was just an off night and things will be better when we return next year!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful French RestaurantsudineVIPDined on 4/8/2014This restaurant has a limited menu but the food is outstanding. The service is perfect. The price of the menu is expensive, since it is al a carte. I thought the desert (Profiterole) was great but not worth the price, you only get one. I would skip the dessert in the future.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice spot. Small dining area,HungryInNaplesDined on 4/5/2014Nice spot. Small dining area, but the food was good. Chef cared enough to send the waiter back out when my wife did not finish all her salad. Wanted to know if it was satisfactory. Was impressed!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/4/2014Last time there, it was a great experience. This time it was not worth the price.
- Outstanding Food, Excellent ServicePatSDined on 4/4/2014We eat here frequently - it is one of our top go-to restaurants. The food is always very good, they have good and different specials. The service is always good.Special Features:
- another outstanding meal andbobavaVIPDined on 4/2/2014another outstanding meal and service. this is truly a local gem, don't miss this oneSpecial Features:
- The food was outstanding,OpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 3/30/2014The food was outstanding, as it always is at Cote d'Azur. It's the best restaurant in Naples.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best French in TownWowzaDined on 3/30/2014We have been enjoying Cote d'Azur for years. We choose this lovely hidden gem whenever we have company in town who appreciate a fine dining experience. The food is delicious, the best in town, and the owners are so friendly and accommodating. They always make us feel extremely welcome.Special Features:
- Cote D' AzurItalyVIPDined on 3/30/2014Quaint little place. Very good food and service. Deffinately will go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sunday night dinnerSWFLTravelersDined on 3/30/2014This meal was a special dinner for my wife and I on a recent Sunday night dinner out. No "special" event however a more "upscale" meal than our normal Sunday night meals out of house. We had heard great reviews from Collegues and Friends about the service & food quality at the Cote D'Azur. Having dined at other fine French restaurants in Naples /SW Florida we were skeptical. Simply put, this was one of the 10 most memorable experiences / meals we have had in the past 3 decades. Having visited Paris 23 times we can say "We felt as though We were in France during our 2 hour meal". The wine, a Fougas Maldoror Bordeaux was great and inexpensive, the Octopus & Duck Terrine appetizers were A+ as were the Loup De Mer & Duck entrees A+ too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good food service was slowDebbVIPDined on 3/29/2014good food service was slow at times had to ask for waterSpecial Features:
- Delicious entreesOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 3/29/2014My wife was disappointed with the beet and strawberry salad, but the main entrees were wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.