11224 Tamiami Trail North
Naples, FL 34110Neighborhood:
FrenchPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.cotedazurrestaurant.com/
- Phone: (239) 597-8867
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner Nightly: OPEN 6 DAYS A WEEK CLOSED ON MONDAY
5:00pm - close
WE ARE OPEN DURING THE HOLIDAY
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: French
- Executive Chef: Claudio Scaduto
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Gluten-free Menu, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Wine
A word from Cote D'Azur
Zagat 2012-2013 America's Top 100 Best restaurant Nationwide Survey!
Cote d"azur is the ultimate expression of what a French Provencal restaurant should be. Claudio Scaduto represent a convergence of styles and experiences. The restaurant concept generated at Cote d'azur can be described as trans-generation... an expression of the evolution of cuisines, menus, service and ambiance that have characterized the history of the French dining experience in this country.Continued
Zagat 2012-2013 America's Top 100 Best restaurant Nationwide Survey!
Cote d"azur is the ultimate expression of what a French Provencal restaurant should be. Claudio Scaduto represent a convergence of styles and experiences. The restaurant concept generated at Cote d'azur can be described as trans-generation... an expression of the evolution of cuisines, menus, service and ambiance that have characterized the history of the French dining experience in this country.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
Cote D'Azur - Best Restaurants in Naples ›
Cote D'Azur reviews from OpenTable diners
48 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (34)neighborhood gem (32)special occasion (29)romantic (22)notable wine list (14)great for outdoor dining (3)good for groups (2)late-night find (1)Show More
- JeffOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/18/2014We have eaten here several times. Without question this restaurant is one of Naples finest!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FinalflingVIPDined on 11/16/2014We always enjoy Cote D'Azur. The food is prepared well, the restaurant is lovely, the wait staff well informed and helpful. On this evening the four of us had foie gras, beet salad, smoked salmon, whole baked fish, and crispy duck and each of us was pleased with the choices. There is a small, but pretty outdoor seating area which we always choose. Located in a strip mall, the restaurant has done a good job of creating its own setting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always delicious, always excellent serviceAlspatVIPDined on 11/15/2014This has been our special occasion restaurant for many years. Our most recent visit showed us that they still are showing the special attention they give to excellent food. Beautifully presented and professional service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingJackDinesVIPDined on 11/14/2014The decor is a Disneyfied version of a French cafe. The light is glaring; the noise level is very high. The food is at best OK and the quality does not live up to the high prices. Overall, a very disappointing experience.
- We missed having dinner here, happy to be back!NiceVIPDined on 11/11/2014I could go on and on about this Restaurant! Everything is awesome here and the chef is awesome with all of his dishes! The wait staff are awesome! We missed going to the Best French Restaurant in Naples, happy to be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- an intimate dinner with friendslove2eatDined on 11/6/2014Four friends out for a lovely dinner. We did not have a lovely dinner we had a fantastic, amazing dinner and wine and dessert and loved every dish. My pork loin with Moroccan spices was outstanding. The duck ...beautiful and the sea bass....melts in your mouth THANK YOU ALL FOR A MOST ENJOYABLE NITESpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our placeDeanVIPDined on 10/31/2014My husband and I eat here first when we arrive in Naples and last when we leave. I love fresh fish (not deep-fried!) and my husband loves every single thing he's tried.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 10/21/2014We celebrated our anniversary at Côte d'Azur, which is one of or favorite restaurants in Naples. My husband was disappointed because they didn't have the lobster main course that night, but he was satisfied with the foie gras appetizer and a fish main course. I had the artichoke appetizer and the duck and they were both very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent duckrestaurantgoerVIPDined on 10/17/2014Tender meaty easy to eat, flavorful sauce Wine list was ridiculous, over priced and not much to choose fromSpecial Features:
- Fantastic Place to Eat!!!HRHHauteCriticDined on 10/8/2014The entrées were exquisite and the staff was superb! The crispy duck was amazing. The only thing I noticed is that when the Chef left the kitchen staff got a little louder. Other than that it was a Five Star experience!Special Features:
- Fabulous FrenchlovelifeDined on 10/4/2014A wonderful restaurant that serves a fabulous meal that never disappoints.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best FrenchnewyorkerVIPDined on 10/2/2014Excellent French food with new and interesting items on the menu. Chef blend flavors and food is very tasty. best in the Naples/Bonita areaSpecial Features:
- The best in Naples!!!luv2eatgoodDined on 9/30/2014This is one of our favorite restaurants. From the appetizers...roasted artichokes and scallops, very tasty and seasoned perfectly; the entrees...filet mignon with peppercorns sauce...melted in your mouth and done perfectly as requested and the crispy duck was so very delicious; dessert...profiterole with belgian sauce was to die for, and you want to come back for more and more. The service was excellent, and our waiter was fantastic!!!!! Love this restaurant!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JemMaruDined on 9/20/2014This restaurant is a neighborhood yem. Me and my boyfriend have been there several times and the service had been excellent. Last time service was a bit slow between appetizer and main course and dessert. We were a bit disappointedSpecial Features:
- One of Naples BestNaplesLocalVIPDined on 9/10/2014First time here after hearing about this restaurant from many friends. The reviews are accurate - the food was outstanding.Special Features:
- It's about the foodrichardcorrieroDined on 9/3/2014Best Food in Naples area. YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYSpecial Features:
- great as usualpeteraVIPDined on 9/2/2014Great food and service. Always a pleasure to dine here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderful as alwaysOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 8/29/2014Many people consider Cote d'Azur a special occasion restaurant, and it can certainly be that. We love to go spontaneously if possible, which makes it even more of a treat. The times we have gone wanting the special level of comfort, attention & quality we always receive puts Cote d'Azur in a category few other establishments can match.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bon tempsAdventurousApetiteDined on 8/14/2014A true twist to a bored palate the food offers new ways to experience familiar ingredients and fhe quaint B&B feel offers a comfortable velvety finish.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not quite French . . .OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/8/2014Food was very qood - but- we were surprised by the 'reqional' flavor, French, Morrican and Spanish -- quite spiceySpecial Features:
- Authentic French CuisineOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/6/2014This is a 'special occasion' type of place! Service is fantastic, food is exquisite, and the ambiance is cute given that it's in a strip plaza. Amazing wine choices, too!! Be prepared to pay the price! Totally worth the money in my estimation, though!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good but not very excitingOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 8/1/2014Cote D'Azure was a staple of our restaurant rotation. We had not been back in a few years and recently decided to go back as we loved eating there. I am not sure the menu has changed much in those few years. The dishes are done well but not fun, exciting or interesting.Special Features:
- Great Meal, Confusing DecorJohnMDined on 7/31/2014My wife and I had occasion to dine at Cote D'Azur last Thursday evening and thoroughly enjoyed the meal. We were taken aback, however, by the decidedly Mediterranean atmospehere and music of this excellent French Provincial establishment. The wait staff was first-rate and the meals were exquisitely prepared with outstanding presentation. They also have a small, but quality wine list. We highly recommend Cote D'Azur.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 239 reviews are from the Cote D'Azur reviews archive.
- BumblebeaDined on 7/11/2014the foods as excellent though I found the menu somewhat limited. I ordered the pork that I had before. Still good but I was hoping for something different. the salad with pear and blue cheese was oh so tasty and large enough to be the meal. Dessert was the pineapple with the caramelized glaze and served with ice cream...oh so tasty and big enough for three of us to shareSpecial Features:
- had a delicious dinnerSHOPPERVIPDined on 7/3/2014This is a charming restaurant. The service was excellent and the food delicious.Special Features:
- One of Top Two Naples RestaurantsOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 6/28/2014The red sauce for the mussels was a little thin and had stringy long herbs in itSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DougDined on 6/27/2014Skillet snapper dishes and mussels were tasty but a bit oily.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best food in Naples!OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 6/13/2014Yes, it's a strip mall restaurant. Yes, it's next to a Publix. But this local gem puts out the best food in town….PERIOD! Services is always great, wines are delicious, appetizers are perfectly sized and entrees are diverse. The sea bass is always scores high marks. The duck is the best I have ever had. We bring our two daughters (12-14) and they love everything.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always WonderfulchicajillVIPDined on 5/29/2014This has alway been our 'go-to' French restaurant. Definitely French but with some original flare added.Special Features:
- As alwaysDeanVIPDined on 5/29/2014Food dependably fantastic! Atmosphere perfect a French cafe. Service very attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- All ExceptionalEversharpVIPDined on 5/24/2014This is a great place. I have been coming here since 2003, and it has always been a delight. The food is exceptional and unique. This is as authentic french as you can get in Naples. If you were to forget where you were and woke up sitting at your table inside, you would think you were in a little town in Provence. Quiet and romantic, but also great for larger parties.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderful as usualOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 5/22/2014We love Cote d'Azur, and are never disappointed. The food is outstanding; prepared w/ both flair & care!Special Features:
- SusanoutstandingDined on 5/15/2014Outstanding french food, best in town. Wonderful wine list. Charming inside. Never knew it was there hidden in the mall. Will return soon !!!Special Features:
- FabulousMKS2Dined on 5/11/2014The food was excellent as usual. The duck and fish dishes superb. The French Greens Beans should always be included in your meal.Special Features:
- Best French Food in townNaplesranDined on 5/11/2014Whether it be a special occasion or just a night out, Cote D' Azur will not disappoint you. The food is simply amazing and the well trained staff will take care of you the right way.Special Features:
- Wasn't up to prior excellencePickyVIPDined on 5/10/2014We have absolutely loved this restaurant in the past. We were disappointed that it wasn't the same. The duck is still superb but appetizer and side were just so soSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our new favoriteJb46Dined on 5/10/2014We had heard good things about Côte d'Azur for years and finally got around to trying it. WOW! It exceeded all expectations. The ambiance was lovely -- like an indoor sidewalk cafe. The service was top notch. But the food was the real star. Cooked to perfection, presented artistically and with a perfect -- and some times surprising -- blend of flavors. We will definitely go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic FishLee51043Dined on 5/6/2014We were dining at Cote D'Azur at 8:45pm with another couple. We had been there two years ago and I remembered this delicious fish that I had had and hoped to repeat the experience. The fish was yellowtail snapper and is a staple on the menu. The other gal and I had this once again and we were not disappointed -- it was fantastic. Our husbands had a special of the evening of snapper and other sea fish that was presented in an iron skillet. They also loved their mealSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Kitchen Closed at 8:30FLFoodieDined on 5/1/2014We arrived for our reservation at 8:00 PM (when we made the reservation there were later seatings available). The waiter unceremoniously told us the kitchen was closing at 8:30, so we should hurry up and order. The posted hours are 5PM to close. The waiter did his best to spread out the service. We were still rushed to place our order and the food came out quicker than you would expect from a restaurant with a 28 Zagat rating. The employees were quite put out to have to stay while we ate as they were clearly told they were going to go home early. The snapper was drowning in sauce, you couldn't see the fish and the duck was 80% fat. The profiterole was drowning in chocolate sauce. The check was $250 for 3 people w/a bottle of $48 wine.Special Features:
- FishloverVIPDined on 5/1/2014We were disappointed in our food this time. I did not like the sea bass and I missed having the veal chop. The veal tenderloin was undefinable.Special Features: